Cam&Fam

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cam&Fam

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

notagossip wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:14 pm I commented on Camryn's latest photo basically telling her it's not healthy to have no personality traits outside of pregnancy/motherhood and the bitch blocked me in 0.2 seconds Image
Lmao, imagine being that sensitive to criticism
You're not wrong though. Cam and most of these teen moms act like their teen pregnancy is what defines them as a person, and like that their personality trait.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandramarie »

I am so glad I found a thread on these two because I have sooooo much to say!! Most has already been said but something I haven’t seen yet is how Collete acts around Cam. I’m not sure if you guys agree but Collete genuinely seems to dislike Cam like she always pushes her away never wants to be carried by her but with Landon and other people it doesn’t seem like she minds? Is it normal for a kid to not like their mom?
Broken minded
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Broken minded »

alexandramarie wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:17 pm I am so glad I found a thread on these two because I have sooooo much to say!! Most has already been said but something I haven’t seen yet is how Collete acts around Cam. I’m not sure if you guys agree but Collete genuinely seems to dislike Cam like she always pushes her away never wants to be carried by her but with Landon and other people it doesn’t seem like she minds? Is it normal for a kid to not like their mom?
Kids often favour the parent who interacts most. Cam openly admits Landon does most of the child rearing. So that is why. I can't say if she hates her mom, that's not something we can tell from 40 mins a week of a toddlers life.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Hey Cam, before you block someone use common sense and think "Is this really going to stop them from seeing or commenting on my posts?" ALL of your shit is online. EVERYTHING.
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Landon looks so creepy. It bothers me so much lol and Cam is so lazy.
Drama_llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama_llama »

https://vm.tiktok.com/q3xWwT/
Collette looks a little funny. I know she was born prematurely but there is something I can’t quit put my finger on. Wonder what the baby will look like.
Just along for the drama 😂
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Drama_llama wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:28 pm https://vm.tiktok.com/q3xWwT/
Collette looks a little funny. I know she was born prematurely but there is something I can’t quit put my finger on. Wonder what the baby will look like.
I’m wondering the same thing about the new baby. Collette looks malnourished. I don’t think I’ve seen them eat anything besides fast food.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Collette eat a fruit or vegetable...
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Anytime I see throwback pictures of Cam & Landon together i am extremely uncomfortable. They legitimately look 8 years old and i cannot believe that those two children were having sex. It weirds me out.... The third pic in Cam's IG post for landon's birthday, it looks like Cam's little sister is on the bike.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

It's pretty usual for a kid to act up only around mom. As far as Colette's looks... she definitely looks odd. Could be the prematurity but her parents aren't good looking either. I can't believe she thinks people care about how potty training Colette is going. Enough to make another video about it. They will turn anything into a video/vlog. ANYTHING. They're the most boring teen mom YouTubers imo. She even vlogged her emergency trip to the hospital cause she peed herself. Like that's hella embarrassing. But gotta get the money from the clickbait title. I just picture them running out the door for an emergency and saying, wait grab the vlog camera this will make us big bucks 🙄🙄 sorry rant over lol
HarleyQueen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by HarleyQueen »

long time lurker...blahblahblah
Someone posted previously (and i wanted to reply to it but now i can't find it)...anyways they said that it seems like cam is trying to have the baby early, and as i thought about that, it makes sense.
If she's able to pop this baby out before the end of the month (and theres the extra day this year) then they'll all have birthdays in February, and that would just be perfect in her mind.
I mean she was tracking her ovulation and all that to start so it seems even more likely that this is the master plan.

Just my conspiracy theory.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

I pretty much never watch their videos, and I'm not going to watch the latest one, but really, Cam, an eating dog poop prank? You've really run out of ideas.
Drama_llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama_llama »

Does anyone know when cam is due? Is it soon? Please tell me it’s soon 😂😂 I would much rather see endless pictures of a newborn baby than her belly 🙊🤷🏼‍♀️ Georgie from Fizz fam was always posting pictures of her belly!
Just along for the drama 😂
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Drama_llama wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:44 pm Does anyone know when cam is due? Is it soon? Please tell me it’s soon 😂😂 I would much rather see endless pictures of a newborn baby than her belly 🙊🤷🏼‍♀️ Georgie from Fizz fam was always posting pictures of her belly!
I think she's due in late April or may
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Drama_llama wrote:Does anyone know when cam is due? Is it soon? Please tell me it’s soon ImageImage I would much rather see endless pictures of a newborn baby than her belly ImageImage Georgie from Fizz fam was always posting pictures of her belly!
She's due mid-may, I'm due a few days behind her. At best she's got 3 more months, but you know, she's trying to will bubby gurl out as soon as possible so I'm betting she's hoping for late March or April

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

Why do Coco's teeth look so incredibly messed up? Did she have an accident and damage them?
blissablake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by blissablake »

Coco did fall over a while back and she broke her front tooth. They took her to the dentist and they said just wait for it to fall out naturally since it’s a baby tooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

mayhemmomof5 wrote:Why do Coco's teeth look so incredibly messed up? Did she have an accident and damage them?
She fell over and chipped one of the front ones. They wanted to get it fixed but the dentist wouldn't do it as it's a baby tooth.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Broken minded
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Broken minded »

What's sad about the teeth is I've seen (not on here) people leave horrid comments when it was an actual professional who said to leave them like that.
blissablake
Informer
Informer

Can I ask why y’all seem to think she’s trying to have the baby early? She’s literally having shots of progesterone which is NOT cheap to try prevent early labour and she’s being very wary of any warning signs like what happened with coco so am I missing something?

blissablake
Informer
Informer

Can I ask why y’all seem to think she’s trying to have baby girl early? She’s literally getting weekly progesterone shots which is not cheap and is being very wary of the warning signs like she had with coco. Am I missing something because seems to me she’s doing her best to go full term

Return to “A-H”