Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by AryaStark »

I had a good laugh that of course the St. Patrick’s Day
outfit was modeled on a little girl who was way older
than Ewwa. Placing my bets if it will fit or be ginormous.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

AryaStark wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:16 pm
IcedCoffee wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:30 am I just had a thought, I wonder if Tiffani doesn't want to get actual help for her mental issues because she is worried about weight gain. Don't a lot of those anti depressants and anti anxiety meds have weight gain as a potential side effect? Though it could be that she doesn't want to admit to her #thisisreallife
I’ll tell you what my doctor told me. They do not cause weight gain. But..you feel so much better from getting the chemicals into your system that your brain is unable to produce, that some begin to eat more.
Interesting, thank you. I suppose it depends on the mood issue, and different people react differently to depression or bipolar or whichever issue. Some over eat or over sleep, some under eat or have insomnia. So it makes sense the meds would vary by person. I didn't think of it being the brain signals responding, I thought it was the pill/liquid itself.

I'm actually learning a lot posting here. It's cool.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

just tuning in now. i’m confused, is she #thisisreallife or is she motivating? is she a minimalist or is she a materialist? is she all natural or not?

she’s so confused and just jumps around picking and choosing labels that suit with no follow through or consistency.

i’m watching but i anticipate i’ll be fast forwarding through it.

saw the outfits on her ig stories, more tweeny clothes. she’s a mom in her 30s for effs sake, when is she going to
dress like a woman and not a tween girl stuck in the body of a skeleton?

literally have no time for this boring confused bitch anymore.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

those fangs, they’re even more prominent now her face is all haggard and sunken. she literally looks like dracula with those teeth.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I put the video on, paused it and read the comments. I get so sick of the ones about Chris. He does more than her! She isn't a supermom she isn't organized she is a fraud. Who do these commenters think is watching the kids while she's trying to promote the brand? That one vlog I watched was glasses, this one says it's that used clothes thing. I'm sure the kids weren't there for her little advertisement. They were being watched by the OTHER SAHP.

Hey Tiff, you aren't frugal or a minimalist and don't care about the environment.

Bri is starting a thing on Insta for people to share their tap to cleans. I hope Bri, Tara, MIA Myka, Amy Darley or Molly Watson or whoever go on a vacay and leave Tiffani uninvited.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

that clothing haul...ugh her style is terrible. all pastel pink, she can’t pronounce peplum (or plays dumb and acts like she can’t), that hideous top she’s bought that she thinks will be good over the bump. trashi your uterus is not working right now! as if you can sustain a pregnancy, you can barely get out of bed these days bitch. why is she buying clothes at forever 21. reminds me of that kanye song bound 2 “rock forever 21 but just turned 30” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

that white peplum top looks terrible. the boob cup bit where your boobs sit looks empty because her saggy fried egg boobs are all shriveled up. she does not look good in that top at all.

ps anyone know if she still has that plant hanging in the corner of her house off the ceiling? that looked sooo bad haha
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:57 pm just tuning in now. i’m confused, is she #thisisreallife or is she motivating? is she a minimalist or is she a materialist? is she all natural or not?

she’s so confused and just jumps around picking and choosing labels that suit with no follow through or consistency.

i’m watching but i anticipate i’ll be fast forwarding through it.

saw the outfits on her ig stories, more tweeny clothes. she’s a mom in her 30s for effs sake, when is she going to
dress like a woman and not a tween girl stuck in the body of a skeleton?

literally have no time for this boring confused bitch anymore.
There is no truth with her. Someone natural wouldn't have that hair, the spray tans, all the processed food etc. It's all a lie for content.

I don't know how confused she is. I think she's manipulative and calculating. The only thing she is confused about is how to keep her lies straight.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:51 pm
AryaStark wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:16 pm
IcedCoffee wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:30 am I just had a thought, I wonder if Tiffani doesn't want to get actual help for her mental issues because she is worried about weight gain. Don't a lot of those anti depressants and anti anxiety meds have weight gain as a potential side effect? Though it could be that she doesn't want to admit to her #thisisreallife
I’ll tell you what my doctor told me. They do not cause weight gain. But..you feel so much better from getting the chemicals into your system that your brain is unable to produce, that some begin to eat more.
Interesting, thank you. I suppose it depends on the mood issue, and different people react differently to depression or bipolar or whichever issue. Some over eat or over sleep, some under eat or have insomnia. So it makes sense the meds would vary by person. I didn't think of it being the brain signals responding, I thought it was the pill/liquid itself.

I'm actually learning a lot posting here. It's cool.
When he was done telling me that I said, so basically I’ll
gain weight. We both laughed while he said noo..
But you’re right I never knew of it like that I thought the
pill will make me gain weight but it’s the feeling good from
the pill etc..
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:06 pm that clothing haul...ugh her style is terrible. all pastel pink, she can’t pronounce peplum (or plays dumb and acts like she can’t), that hideous top she’s bought that she thinks will be good over the bump. trashi your uterus is not working right now! as if you can sustain a pregnancy, you can barely get out of bed these days bitch. why is she buying clothes at forever 21. reminds me of that kanye song bound 2 “rock forever 21 but just turned 30” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

that white peplum top looks terrible. the boob cup bit where your boobs sit looks empty because her saggy fried egg boobs are all shriveled up. she does not look good in that top at all.

ps anyone know if she still has that plant hanging in the corner of her house off the ceiling? that looked sooo bad haha
Did she use her cricut that she just had to have?
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Who is she kidding I have yet to see her purchase anything slightly used from that company. Everything always has tags on it meaning never worn. It’s just another Overstock.com.
Madonna wants her decades old top back. The black top does not look right with the strange skirt. This is all stuff no one wanted to buy at Xmas and/or all sizes 0/00 or extra small. The size she has finally achieved.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Don’t get me started on Hollister. Of course she’d want to show off clothes from a teen store that has had controversy of only wanting a certain type of person to wear their clothes. Only very thin people are allowed. They hire beautiful people to work in the store and models to walk around acting like they are shopping in it. What an idiot she is. But we’re all wonderful the way are right Tbag? smh
Last edited by AryaStark on Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

wtf are those loot/party bags she’s putting together in her “office” (29 min mark). more confused clutter? she’s eco/green and wants to reduce her footprint yet is putting together rubbish bags of junk that kids will look at for 3 seconds then toss aside. ok trashi, really green.

i also hate how these YT moms all talk in that crackly artificially low register (i think it’s called vocal fry). bbl is terrible for it and ive noticed trashi does it too. bri does a bit but not as badly and not as often. bbl is shocking for it. they sound soooo stupid speaking in this put-on low crackle.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

omg all these ridiculous “organization” things. sitting at her desk doodling like a high school girl who’s pretending to be busy. actual busy people don’t spend 45 minutes putting pretty printables into plastic sleeves and doodling on post-it notes. they just get the fuck on with what they need to do. i hate how she tries to seem busy and terribly
organized. she’s doesn’t do or go anywhere, what’s to organize? she’s honestly clutching at straws now trying to fill her videos with something but it’s not relevant nor relatable.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

why is there a label on her desk that says HOT ASS WIFEY

if my hubby did that i’d be really offended, it’s so degrading. like her entire worth is tied to being “hot”. and the fact she needs to show it to the camera...who’s she trying to convince more??
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Maybe she's organizing how to spend the least amount of time with her kids possible. Now that they are pumping out Hello Fresh ads again she mustn't be doing a shopping list.

Love the way Luxe describes her doodling.
#thisisreallife (for a bored 12 yo girl that doesn't want to do their algebra) :lol:
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:59 pm why is there a label on her desk that says HOT ASS WIFEY

if my hubby did that i’d be really offended, it’s so degrading. like her entire worth is tied to being “hot”. and the fact she needs to show it to the camera...who’s she trying to convince more??
In all fairness to Chris, she probably bought that sign for herself.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

I was on a road trip this weekend and that Hot Girl Bummer song Trashi loves so much came on the radio a million times. After listening to the lyrics so many times, I’ve realized why she likes it so much...it describes her life:

“I hate your friends and they hate me too.”

“Turn it up and throw a tantrum.”

“That buy your lips and buy your likes.”

“But we go dumb, yeah, we go stupid.”

And she thinks she’s the hot girl, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Talking about cutting her hair like Kristin Cavallari literally two days after bri says talks all about it in her stories. Who’s copying who Trashi?
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

luxe0780 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:57 pm just tuning in now. i’m confused, is she #thisisreallife or is she motivating? is she a minimalist or is she a materialist? is she all natural or not?

I agree. Her Insta stories and Shrimp’s BFV vlogs are full of hot mess mama life, feral kids picking their noses, take out because they can’t or won’t cook, a messy house and overflowing laundry. Not to mention their Disney and home renovation disasters.

Then on Sunday she bestows a “get it all done” video on YouTube showcasing how perfect and accomplished and successful she is.

:?

So is she a hot mess / this is real life mama or she is superwoman? She won’t grow her brand while she keeps flip flopping back and forth.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Woahhh wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:35 pm Talking about cutting her hair like Kristin Cavallari literally two days after bri says talks all about it in her stories. Who’s copying who Trashi?
Omg I was hoping someone else saw that!!! Bri JUST said her haircut was a longer Kristin cavallari look!!! Typical copycat tiff!!! Lol!!!!!!! Pathetic to the maxxxxxxxxx

It's like she cant even help herself .. she gets a friend and then immediately is in competition with them .. trying to be just like them but even better

Weirdo!!!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”