T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by AryaStark »

Don’t you guys remember a year or two ago they went to Tenn. I believe to solely stalk Kristen and Jay. They said it was to look at houses but that was a usual lie. Her and shrimp are in love with them. He used to make comments all the time how he looks like Jay.bleh Anyway, it was so funny because even I knew at the time Kristen was in LA to host a red carpet I think for the globes and wouldn’t be in town. They went and took pictures at her store and loitered asking where Kristen was. So funny they were all sad she wasn’t there. It was beyond weird to watch. I still think they thought they’d see them and be instant friends. Another example of the delusions those two share.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

charliema16 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:44 pm
luxe0780 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:57 pm just tuning in now. i’m confused, is she #thisisreallife or is she motivating? is she a minimalist or is she a materialist? is she all natural or not?

she’s so confused and just jumps around picking and choosing labels that suit with no follow through or consistency.

I agree. Her Insta stories and Shrimp’s BFV vlogs are full of hot mess mama life, feral kids picking their noses, take out because they can’t or won’t cook, a messy house and overflowing laundry. Not to mention their Disney and home renovation disasters.

Then on Sunday she bestows a “get it all done” video on YouTube showcasing how perfect and accomplished and successful she is.

:?

So is she a hot mess / this is real life mama or she is superwoman? She won’t grow her brand while she keeps flip flopping back and forth.
She also can't grow her brand when she blocks half her viewers. Most of her fans seem to be her fake Google accounts lol.

I also don't know how she manages to get sponsors. She hated on Big Lots and then they sponsored her. She won't pronounce Aldi right and then they sponsor her. Do you think they don't research well? Or do you think they don't realize she buys her subscribers?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:20 pm Don’t you guys remember a year or two ago they went to Tenn. I believe to solely stalk Kristen and Jay. They said it was to look at houses but that was a usual lie. Her and shrimp are in love with them. He used to make comments all the time how he looks like Jay.bleh Anyway, it was so funny because even I knew at the time Kristen was in LA to host a red carpet I think for the globes and wouldn’t be in town. They went and took pictures at her store and loitered asking where Kristen was. So funny they were all sad she wasn’t there. It was beyond weird to watch. I still think they thought they’d see them and be instant friends. Another example of the delusions those two share.
Was that that wedding they went to? Where she didn't even seem to know the people and all the wedding posts on Insta were made about herself somehow? Lol or was that just another encounter? It's so funny that she inserts herself into people's lives. Her ACTUAL friend Bri invited her to friendsgiving and Tiffani declined, then a few weeks later went to FL and had that Disney Debacle while trying to kiss up to Kickass lady
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Why does Tiff’s dumbass stan thank her for the idea of STORING LIKE ITEMS IN A PLASTIC CONTAINER??

That’s the caliber of her followers. :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:42 pm
AryaStark wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:20 pm Don’t you guys remember a year or two ago they went to Tenn. I believe to solely stalk Kristen and Jay. They said it was to look at houses but that was a usual lie. Her and shrimp are in love with them. He used to make comments all the time how he looks like Jay.bleh Anyway, it was so funny because even I knew at the time Kristen was in LA to host a red carpet I think for the globes and wouldn’t be in town. They went and took pictures at her store and loitered asking where Kristen was. So funny they were all sad she wasn’t there. It was beyond weird to watch. I still think they thought they’d see them and be instant friends. Another example of the delusions those two share.
Was that that wedding they went to? Where she didn't even seem to know the people and all the wedding posts on Insta were made about herself somehow? Lol or was that just another encounter? It's so funny that she inserts herself into people's lives. Her ACTUAL friend Bri invited her to friendsgiving and Tiffani declined, then a few weeks later went to FL and had that Disney Debacle while trying to kiss up to Kickass lady
Okay I looked real quick for the vlog but couldn’t find it. I’m not sure now if there was a vlog. But..there was IG posts. I recall that’s when they were thinking of moving to Tennessee and like I said they went to look at houses. I don’t remember a wedding. Seriously though, they went to stalk and befriend Kristin Cavallari and her husband. I think Ttits thought she could run into her and get a mention on her social you know the usual using people and then be instant friends.
Totally right about she doesn’t invest in the people around her.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

charliema16 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:47 pm Why does Tiff’s dumbass stan thank her for the idea of STORING LIKE ITEMS IN A PLASTIC CONTAINER??

Do all those people have maybe smaller YT channels and are thirsty for a mention? I always wonder.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:36 am
IcedCoffee wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:42 pm
Okay I looked real quick for the vlog but couldn’t find it. I’m not sure now if there was a vlog. But..there was IG posts. I recall that’s when they were thinking of moving to Tennessee and like I said they went to look at houses. I don’t remember a wedding. Seriously though, they went to stalk and befriend Kristin Cavallari and her husband. I think Ttits thought she could run into her and get a mention on her social you know the usual using people and then be instant friends.
Totally right about she doesn’t invest in the people around her.
Oh I just found it. Mid June last year, so they went to a wedding for that Kickass lady? I didn't realize it was her wedding. I think you are talking about another thing entirely and I got my wife's crossed. Seems to be happening a lot lately. Hahaha.

Lol she is so socially awkward. So she wanted to move to TN for a hot minute? She is doing an awful lot of soul searching for a woman that claims to be so #blessed and doesn't need stuff to make her happy, and thinks everyone is jealous of her (insanely unstable and miserable) existence.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:38 am
charliema16 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:47 pm Why does Tiff’s dumbass stan thank her for the idea of STORING LIKE ITEMS IN A PLASTIC CONTAINER??

Do all those people have maybe smaller YT channels and are thirsty for a mention? I always wonder.
Omg maybe you are right. Because I am always like WTF??? I really think you are on to something. Is T.Supplement selling them yet?
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Gossipgurl wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:54 pm
Woahhh wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:35 pm Talking about cutting her hair like Kristin Cavallari literally two days after bri says talks all about it in her stories. Who’s copying who Trashi?
Omg I was hoping someone else saw that!!! Bri JUST said her haircut was a longer Kristin cavallari look!!! Typical copycat tiff!!! Lol!!!!!!! Pathetic to the maxxxxxxxxx

It's like she cant even help herself .. she gets a friend and then immediately is in competition with them .. trying to be just like them but even better

Weirdo!!!
Bri only did that after she posted a comment from a stan asking her if she'd get that haircut. So at least Bri's slighty awkward post was relevant. Whereas T.ittybittytitty.celeribreathi had no context apart from copying and coveting Bri! 😆😉😊
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anna Saconne is following Tiff again. I wonder how Tiff felt with Myka Bri and Anna all unfollowing her, she must have cried to them to be her friend again or something. At this point which moms hasn't she pissed off? I'm sure they are all sick of her.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

I've never seen 2 grown adults announce when they are on their period like her and shrimpy (I say him as well because he obviously has no thoughts of his own)
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

Her hair would looooooook better if she got it cut!!!! Her extensions don’t match, make her look so old and they look sooooo ratty. Those bad extensions aged her 10 years! Starvin isn’t helping either. Bones aren’t a good look.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

I laughed at the haircut comment. Days after Bri gets hers cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:38 am

I just assumed that was why people kept tagging her in their Redi-Whip and Marry Me Chicken shots...trying to drum up views for their own channel. Who else would have so little self-esteem that a shout-out from t.titty would be a thrill?
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

I actually don’t find Tiffani to be THAT thin. I’m built similarly - petite. With that said her obsession with cleanses and food is a bit bizarre. She claims this will heal her thyroid so she doesn’t have to pay for synthroid every month. Call me crazy but wouldn’t celery juice and supplements be more expensive. Also can’t she be put on levothyroxine instead of Synthoroid? Most insurances cover Levo or part of it.

And I’ll have to agree with everyone on here about her dressing like a teenager. Can say I have worn hollister since like 2006
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

CoffeeGurl wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:00 am I actually don’t find Tiffani to be THAT thin. I’m built similarly - petite. With that said her obsession with cleanses and food is a bit bizarre. She claims this will heal her thyroid so she doesn’t have to pay for synthroid every month. Call me crazy but wouldn’t celery juice and supplements be more expensive. Also can’t she be put on levothyroxine instead of Synthoroid? Most insurances cover Levo or part of it.

And I’ll have to agree with everyone on here about her dressing like a teenager. Can say I have worn hollister since like 2006
Levo is $4 a month lmao
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

CoffeeGurl wrote:I actually don’t find Tiffani to be THAT thin. I’m built similarly - petite. With that said her obsession with cleanses and food is a bit bizarre. She claims this will heal her thyroid so she doesn’t have to pay for synthroid every month. Call me crazy but wouldn’t celery juice and supplements be more expensive. Also can’t she be put on levothyroxine instead of Synthoroid? Most insurances cover Levo or part of it.

I’m also petite and didn’t think she was THAT thin until the last few weeks. Now I definitely see it. Even at my smallest, my feet didn’t look like skeleton feet.

woodenshoes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by woodenshoes »

When I saw her try on in her stories I was like she lookanlike a anorexic. I'm not being mean but it's just how her skin and hair looks. Kind of dull and a healthy person doesn't look like that. Aslo around her mouth you can see it. Unfortunately I have seen adult woman be anorexic and she reminds me of them. I am kind of worried for her to be honest

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ANE-LX1 met Tapatalk

CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

scojacar wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:41 am
CoffeeGurl wrote:I actually don’t find Tiffani to be THAT thin. I’m built similarly - petite. With that said her obsession with cleanses and food is a bit bizarre. She claims this will heal her thyroid so she doesn’t have to pay for synthroid every month. Call me crazy but wouldn’t celery juice and supplements be more expensive. Also can’t she be put on levothyroxine instead of Synthoroid? Most insurances cover Levo or part of it.

I’m also petite and didn’t think she was THAT thin until the last few weeks. Now I definitely see it. Even at my smallest, my feet didn’t look like skeleton feet.

I know I’m the minority here but as someone as tiny as she is I still don’t find her that thin. I do find her habits disordered though and pray she doesn’t attempt to lose more weight
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

CoffeeGurl wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:31 pm
scojacar wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:41 am

I know I’m the minority here but as someone as tiny as she is I still don’t find her that thin. I do find her habits disordered though and pray she doesn’t attempt to lose more weight

If you only look at her body, then there could be an argument that she is just a tiny framed human, but when you add the totality up of the size of her feet and how sunken in she is around her foot bones, her clavicle protruing, the size of her skull in comparison to her body, her gaunt look in her sunken eyes and cheeks, the folds around her mouth because her tissues is sinking in around her teeth, her hair has fallen out (we all know that's not post partum, the child is over a year old), and her sallow complexion then you begin the see the picture of someone extremely undernourished.

Then you read the description of orthorexia, and go back over the months and watch her eliminate one food group after another, proclaiming they are "bad" -- then you see the eating disorder.

Add to that, the use of herbals in place of medication -- and using herbals to boost the immune system when she claims to have an autoimmune disorder -- and you see she's also flirting with a Munchausen's mental illness. Then you have her rushing Ella to urgent care repeatedly, while not taking Carter when he was obviously very ill...coupled with NOT giving Ella the prescribed antibiotics and she's skirting around Munchausen's by Proxy.

It all adds up to someone that is deep in the throes of serious mental illness, and her husband is either blind or doesn't have the guts to step in.

All in all, we're witness to An American YouTube Tragedy in the makings.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”