chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:32 pm
fingusername wrote:I hate to say this about a child but...I hate dislike Charlie. I want to kick him in the ass and tell him to behave. He's so homely and he seems like a rude ass terror. Yikes. Smellynessa seems like she never disciplines him or tells him NO. Just all around yuck.
Charlie’s probably wondering where his mom KC is.

Seriously, KC did more for him in the short time that she was there than Vanessa will ever do in his lifetime. KC changed his diapers, bathed him, played w/him, taught him his colors, cuddled with him meanwhile Vanessa sat her smelly ass in her room, spending thousands of dollars in RD decor, traveling multiple times to hang out with Kassidee, spent almost every weekend tagging along w/ KC after literally never being home all week so idk what she expects.

The only reason Lily has any kind of manners is because she was raised living w/ Nona and she’s just an all around sweet timid child.
Hey now, v changes his diapers too! It's better than potty training!
Who remembers the vlog of v yelling at both Charlie and lily because charlie pooped himself and woke up from his nap, causing v to have a mini melt down while she changed him and locked him back in his room? V is a gem of a mother
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

This bitch seriously brought up the fact they had to cancel their Valentine's day plans because her daughter was admitted to the hospital?
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

I’m 99% sure they didn’t have any Valentine’s Day plans. She just likes to make herself the martyr. They never go out on dates. Maybe HER plans of putting the kids to bed early and staying up watching movies and stuffing her face were ruined but that’s it.

The focus should be on lily having to miss out Valentine’s Day at school and her feeling terrible but as usual Banessa makes it about herself.

Feb 14, 2020
Feb 4, 2019
January 30, 2018

This same exact thing with Lily’s hand has happened 3 years in a row around the same time. It’s so bizarre. And each time Vanessa forgets about it instead of being proactive and doing something to help prevent it, like getting new gloves or trying the laser treatment more than once or whatever new treatments they might have.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

flightlessbird wrote:This bitch seriously brought up the fact they had to cancel their Valentine's day plans because her daughter was admitted to the hospital?
I highly doubt Lily woke up “perfectly fine” like she claims then just two hours later had a full blown fever and that bad of a lymphatic infection. Lily probably already wasn’t feeling good but Vanessa sent her ass to school anyways. Then this stupid fucking cunt has the nerve to bring up her “cancelled v-day plans”....parents that really care about their kids don’t do that shit.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

I also do not believe lily was fine. She was probably sick for a few days but Vanessa cannot be bothered to have kids at the house besides the weekends. She deff had no plans besides get the kids to bed and order take out.

I will say, y'all complain about her tiktoks but the one she just posted about lily on IG I absolutely Love. I just wish she actually cared about her kids and not just for social media posts.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Ughh I feel so bad for Lily seeing her hand so swollen. That looks so painful and is easily prevented if V would just follow correct treatments such as therapy and wrapping/gloves regularly. This happens EVERY year around this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
snottybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snottybird »

You’re a POS of a Mother Vanessa.
Stop exploiting your daughter for sympathy on social media and respect her privacy.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

It’s SO fucked up that she shared that clip from when she was pregnant talking about how this will kill lily. She only pays this much attention to lily when she can gain sympathy from her viewers. She’s so fucking twisted.

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

If it really bothered her so much to see Lily in pain from this infection, she'd do what the doctors have told her to do to prevent it! She doesn't care and her kids suffer for it! She is so disgusting!
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Vanessa is so damn cold hearted. Is it just me or is lily getting sick the most annoying thing for her she looks annoyed and pissed off that her child is sick she’s a piece of work

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

V says when lily went to school that morning her hand had no signs of swelling. Bullshit vanessa, that girls hand is ALWAYS atleast slightly swollen and we never see you do anything about it.
Who remembers when v had an allergic reaction and literally said "thank god my hands arent swollen because that's THE WORST!" Knowing lily's are chronically swollen? You're a piece of shit v. Always have been, always will be.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

chelsieross7 wrote:V says when lily went to school that morning her hand had no signs of swelling. Bullshit vanessa, that girls hand is ALWAYS atleast slightly swollen and we never see you do anything about it.
Who remembers when v had an allergic reaction and literally said "thank god my hands arent swollen because that's THE WORST!" Knowing lily's are chronically swollen? You're a piece of shit v. Always have been, always will be.
Oh I remember that, I’ll never forget it.

Yes Vanessa it must be nice to be in your nice warm bed while your child is still in the “hospital environment” barely getting any sleep w/ a painful infection in her hand that you caused. Then she’s praising David when he just probably wanted to get away all the responsibilities at home like cleaning cooking, changing Charlie’s diapers & taking care of the pets. Image

Now she’s probably gonna go on a cleaning binge for ass pats and rant about how “she couldn’t sleep because she was thinking about Lily” so she decided to clean aka clean up after her 3rd child David who does nothing at home.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Holy crap! Lily’s poor hand! Is Vanessa still claiming it’s not painful to lily? Remember how she would always press on her swollen hand claiming it didn’t hurt her? Yet when Vanessa got the tiniest bit of swelling on her lips or feet she would complain nonstop? Ugh.
Lily’s gums looks swollen too. If Vanessa as a grown adult wants to neglect her own hygiene that’s one thing, but she should be brushing her kids teeth.
mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

Well Vanessa just reached a whole new level of bitch. I’ve tried to give her the benefit of the doubt in the past. But the way she’s been acting with Lily in the hospital is inexcusable.

She is making everything about her (as usual). How dare Lily ruin Valentine’s Day with her hospital stay! I could not believe she said that! I was all kinds of outraged watching her stories. What an awful mother, she is so cold and twisted, getting some kind of sick pleasure from this. Everything was about how this was affecting HER, not lily. I hope for the kids’ sake, she gets mental help.

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Mother of the year!( major eye roll*)🙄🤦 Poor Lily.She's the sweetest little girl and she deserves a better mommy.🤨😩
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Expert at what....ignoring your kids??

It’s insane that the moment Vanessa is all alone for the first time with no au pair or Nona....her infection gets this bad. There’s no excuse for this, this is a condition that Lily will have for the rest of life...Vanessa knows this, she should’ve been on top of it.

She obviously straight up lied when she said “Lily woke up perfectly fine, then 2 hours later had a 103 fever & the infection all the way up her arm”...there’s no way in hell that can happen in such a short amount of time. She Image had to have woken up like that but Vanessa sent her to school anyways like the cunt that she is.

Then instead of at least pretending to care all she does is bring up irrelevant shit like she had to cancel her vday plans, how good it feels to be in her bed out of the hospital meanwhile Lily was in the hospital writhing in pain. Then this piece of trash who hasn’t vlogged in MONTHS is already planning a video to talk about it allImageImageImage.
snottybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snottybird »

Vanessa, you do know that bronchitis is a chest infection right!? Image

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Did anyone catch that Keren "bought" a painting from Vanessa for khoa and Keren was like "she's my friend. She has a YouTube too." And Khoa didn't know who the hell she was. It was so awkward. I knew that V had been trying to get Keren's attention, but I wouldn't call them friends...I also think she did it for free.
mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

Nice to see V making a fool of herself, driving and stuffing fries into her scabby greasy face, while her poor child is still very sick and uncomfortable. She’s so fucking cringy when she does stuff like that, trying to be “cute”. Put the camera down, and tend to your sick child, V. Read to her, build puzzles. Don’t document it for us either.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mrsDraper wrote:Nice to see V making a fool of herself, driving and stuffing fries into her scabby greasy face, while her poor child is still very sick and uncomfortable. She’s so fucking cringy when she does stuff like that, trying to be “cute”. Put the camera down, and tend to your sick child, V. Read to her, build puzzles. Don’t document it for us either.

Of course that’s her specialty to feed her kids garbage when they’re sick, I don’t doubt she fed Lily a happy meal.

Return to “2011teenagemom”