Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

CrankyPants wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:55 pm
CoffeeGurl wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:31 pm
scojacar wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:41 am
I’m also petite and didn’t think she was THAT thin until the last few weeks. Now I definitely see it. Even at my smallest, my feet didn’t look like skeleton feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know I’m the minority here but as someone as tiny as she is I still don’t find her that thin. I do find her habits disordered though and pray she doesn’t attempt to lose more weight

If you only look at her body, then there could be an argument that she is just a tiny framed human, but when you add the totality up of the size of her feet and how sunken in she is around her foot bones, her clavicle protruing, the size of her skull in comparison to her body, her gaunt look in her sunken eyes and cheeks, the folds around her mouth because her tissues is sinking in around her teeth, her hair has fallen out (we all know that's not post partum, the child is over a year old), and her sallow complexion then you begin the see the picture of someone extremely undernourished.

Then you read the description of orthorexia, and go back over the months and watch her eliminate one food group after another, proclaiming they are "bad" -- then you see the eating disorder.

Add to that, the use of herbals in place of medication -- and using herbals to boost the immune system when she claims to have an autoimmune disorder -- and you see she's also flirting with a Munchausen's mental illness. Then you have her rushing Ella to urgent care repeatedly, while not taking Carter when he was obviously very ill...coupled with NOT giving Ella the prescribed antibiotics and she's skirting around Munchausen's by Proxy.

It all adds up to someone that is deep in the throes of serious mental illness, and her husband is either blind or doesn't have the guts to step in.

All in all, we're witness to An American YouTube Tragedy in the makings.
When you put it that way I can see where you’re coming from. I’ll admit I’m new to her and every other mom lol. And I haven’t taken notice to some of the details on her body you just pointed out.

I will say as far as hair loss goes - I’m 15 months post partum and am still losing hair...I have no clue why but it is happening and this is my first child so I don’t know what’s normal or not normal. I can tell you I’m a normal woman in my early 30s, eat like horse and take prenatals everyday(not that it matters).
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Before all this new bs she said she was 104 lbs .. I assume she is in the 90s at this point

She barely eats now and doesnt work out .. it's not just a tiny frame .. this is on purpose
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

CoffeeGurl wrote:I actually don’t find Tiffani to be THAT thin. I’m built similarly - petite. With that said her obsession with cleanses and food is a bit bizarre. She claims this will heal her thyroid so she doesn’t have to pay for synthroid every month. Call me crazy but wouldn’t celery juice and supplements be more expensive. Also can’t she be put on levothyroxine instead of Synthoroid? Most insurances cover Levo or part of it.

And I’ll have to agree with everyone on here about her dressing like a teenager. Can say I have worn hollister since like 2006
I’m also petite and didn’t think she was THAT thin until the last few weeks. Now I definitely see it. Even at my smallest, my feet didn’t look like skeleton feet.

Her arms look like you could snap them in half. She was always skinny, but looked healthy. Now she has no muscle, sagging skin around her mouth and just looks awful. Those x small clothes she tried on didn't even fit her.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

I also don't understand how she has all these kiss ass comments and likes. I didn't even bother to watch her new get it all done, but I assume she hardly got anything done in multiple days while her husband and babysitter were taking care of the kids. On IG she said she was working on a cooking video, but she only eats fruits & veggies and it seems like her kids don't even eat the same stuff she cooks, so why is she making cooking videos?
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

CoffeeGurl wrote:
CrankyPants wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:55 pm
CoffeeGurl wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:31 pm I know I’m the minority here but as someone as tiny as she is I still don’t find her that thin. I do find her habits disordered though and pray she doesn’t attempt to lose more weight

If you only look at her body, then there could be an argument that she is just a tiny framed human, but when you add the totality up of the size of her feet and how sunken in she is around her foot bones, her clavicle protruing, the size of her skull in comparison to her body, her gaunt look in her sunken eyes and cheeks, the folds around her mouth because her tissues is sinking in around her teeth, her hair has fallen out (we all know that's not post partum, the child is over a year old), and her sallow complexion then you begin the see the picture of someone extremely undernourished.

Then you read the description of orthorexia, and go back over the months and watch her eliminate one food group after another, proclaiming they are "bad" -- then you see the eating disorder.

Add to that, the use of herbals in place of medication -- and using herbals to boost the immune system when she claims to have an autoimmune disorder -- and you see she's also flirting with a Munchausen's mental illness. Then you have her rushing Ella to urgent care repeatedly, while not taking Carter when he was obviously very ill...coupled with NOT giving Ella the prescribed antibiotics and she's skirting around Munchausen's by Proxy.

It all adds up to someone that is deep in the throes of serious mental illness, and her husband is either blind or doesn't have the guts to step in.

All in all, we're witness to An American YouTube Tragedy in the makings.
When you put it that way I can see where you’re coming from. I’ll admit I’m new to her and every other mom lol. And I haven’t taken notice to some of the details on her body you just pointed out.

I will say as far as hair loss goes - I’m 15 months post partum and am still losing hair...I have no clue why but it is happening and this is my first child so I don’t know what’s normal or not normal. I can tell you I’m a normal woman in my early 30s, eat like horse and take prenatals everyday(not that it matters).
Same. I'm almost 7 months postpartum and my hair is falling out by the handfuls. I have visible thinning around my temples. I've heard that postpartum hairloss is you losing what you would have shed while pregnant. I have very thick hair naturally, so it makes sense why I would still be losing so much. I eat plenty and also take my prenatals.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

She’s obsessed with food. Even dedicating one vlog or
more a week to it. Her IG is about it as well. But that’s
what they ironically do-become obsessed with the
very thing they avoid. She also has the classic lollipop
head as characterized with identifying a Anorexia.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

h 25 l wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:06 pm
CoffeeGurl wrote:I actually don’t find Tiffani to be THAT thin. I’m built similarly - petite. With that said her obsession with cleanses and food is a bit bizarre. She claims this will heal her thyroid so she doesn’t have to pay for synthroid every month. Call me crazy but wouldn’t celery juice and supplements be more expensive. Also can’t she be put on levothyroxine instead of Synthoroid? Most insurances cover Levo or part of it.

And I’ll have to agree with everyone on here about her dressing like a teenager. Can say I have worn hollister since like 2006

Her arms look like you could snap them in half. She was always skinny, but looked healthy. Now she has no muscle, sagging skin around her mouth and just looks awful. Those x small clothes she tried on didn't even fit her.
Her head is turning into the characteristic lollipop look
that’s associated with anorexia.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

woodenshoes wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:09 pm When I saw her try on in her stories I was like she lookanlike a anorexic. I'm not being mean but it's just how her skin and hair looks. Kind of dull and a healthy person doesn't look like that. Aslo around her mouth you can see it. Unfortunately I have seen adult woman be anorexic and she reminds me of them. I am kind of worried for her to be honest

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ANE-LX1 met Tapatalk
Wow you're right about the aging around her mouth, and the dull skin overall. I went to look after reading your comment. She looks like a 40+ year old, pack a day smoker.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

fantasticamy wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:04 am Her hair would looooooook better if she got it cut!!!! Her extensions don’t match, make her look so old and they look sooooo ratty. Those bad extensions aged her 10 years! Starvin isn’t helping either. Bones aren’t a good look.
Someone commented that on her last video and several people had thumbs up'd it. I wonder if she deleted it yet.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CoffeeGurl wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:06 pm
The thing with the hair loss is that hormonal changes make your hair grow MORE during pregnancy, so the hair loss afterwards is really just your body going back to normal. That is my understanding at least. But also by Ella's age the post partum label is dropped. She's too old to be considered post partum.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

So, she took them to a bakery? No sign of her eating the baked goods, though.

Oh, she has wanted those bowls "forever". Who is this Laura she is tagging, I've never heard of her.

And more videos of Ella shoveling food into her mouth. Cool, what a real life they are leading.

How often do you guys add new bowls to your homes? New saucepans? New clothes?
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

IcedCoffee wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:17 pm So, she took them to a bakery? No sign of her eating the baked goods, though.

Oh, she has wanted those bowls "forever". Who is this Laura she is tagging, I've never heard of her.

And more videos of Ella shoveling food into her mouth. Cool, what a real life they are leading.

Apparently they're getting a new dining room table & chairs too.

Laura has a YouTube channel Laura in the Kitchen. She has over 3.5 million subscribers and I've seen her on food Network a few times, judging competitions. Tiffanis cooking skills are nowhere near hers lol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She sold her dining room table? What for? Some trendy farmhouse table no doubt.

Ugh. I wish the farmhouse trend would die already.

Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

She’s the laziest parent ever and just uses those Pinterest picture things to validate herself. It’s not funny or cute.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Anddddddddd she sold her perfectly fine dining table for, no doubt, a new more expensive one. She’s gotta keep up, yet she wants to be a minimalist. OKAY TNUT.....make up your pea size brain already, you fraud. 🤡
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

h 25 l wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:56 pm
IcedCoffee wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:17 pm So, she took them to a bakery? No sign of her eating the baked goods, though.

Apparently they're getting a new dining room table & chairs too.

Laura has a YouTube channel Laura in the Kitchen. She has over 3.5 million subscribers and I've seen her on food Network a few times, judging competitions. Tiffanis cooking skills are nowhere near hers lol
Oh right, thanks. I unsubbed and stopped searching for any recipes, I already have enough to last a life time.

I don't know why Tiffani thinks someone with 10× her subs would care about her.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

I only buy new dishes, pots and pans if my current ones are in bad shape. There's no reason to buy new things every month. It's a waste of money and totally unrelatable.

I do like shopping, I probably get one new outfit every month. At my age, there is no need to buy new outfits for pictures on social media. I have a washing machine.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Seriously. Notice how she can't follow through on ANYTHING?

Being a minimalist - quit
Being a boot camp contestant - quit
Selling her jewelry line - quit
Cell phone jail - quit
No more Starbucks - quit
No more processed snacks for the kids - quit

And she tried to put a quote from Jodi Picoult, the author, on her stories yesterday or the day before I think it was. She didn't even spell her name correctly and I doubt she even has read any of her books.

It says this
“The very fact that you worry about being a good mom means that you already are one.” 

Notice how she never "gives credit" unless it's someone with a large following or trying to stroke her own ego. STFU about your "mom guilt" Tiffani. We all know you are faking the guilt
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

I would love to know how many of her subscribers and comments are bought. I just recently realized that you can tap the person's round profile image and see some of their previous comments on other videos. It's so obvious that these are not all earned. Lots of generic, emojis, and foreign comments.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

I used to live in a big city, I now live on a farm at 23. I am a step mom to 2 teen kids and a bio mother of 3.
Every time I am putting wood into my wood burning stove (to heat my house) OR pumping water into the house that I had to haul myself from a well I think of Trashi, there is a slight disgrace when she makes these productivity videos because the amount of work I do in a day is 10x more and harder. She could never be a stepmother, or feed live animals like horses or sheep. I bake my own breads and buns, hows that for real baking?
AND the farmhouse decor OH MY GAWD can we just stop? how tacky!! Come to a real farmhose and see what it should look like LOL

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”