T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

I just feel bad for those kids... like ooh look! You actually got to have a semi decent morning with your parents. Sorry that won’t happen again anytime soon... at least not until there is a new morning routine video
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Just watched the morning routine and I have so much to say.

1. All I get from the beginning is “Chris gets up and is responsible with the kids and the dogs while I sleep, spend my sweet time doing my own hair and make up then eventually tend to the only child that matters”

2. She knows what she’s doing wrong and what she’s going to be judged for because she’s constantly defending herself immediately after. For example, saying the kids get one juice a day and immediately following it up with “it’s ok though because we used to give more”.

3. I have spent many years in Jersey and I’m very familiar with a jersey accent, a New York accent and a philly accent. Idk why she talks like that because her “accent” isn’t even close to any of the three.

4. Getting Ella allergy tested soon, great! I’m glad they are at least involving a professional. But what about Tanner! He’s shown so many signs of allergies over the last year+ ... has he ever been tested?!? Or is proper medical care reserved for Ella?

5. I’m not really sure what she thinks is realistic or relatable about this morning routine. Everything else aside, how many families really have 2 parents with nowhere to go or get ready for themselves? Maybe a SAHM or a SAHD but certainly not both. Yeah they have 3 kids but they have 2 adults who can 100% focus on just the kids. NO ONE NORMAL HAS THAT.

6. There’s probably like 15 other things but it’s impossivle to touch on them all. Lol
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

I’m laughing while watching this choreographed staged morning routine. By the looks of the clothes it was filmed yesterday. On a holiday. Kids had no school-I assumed hers were closed. In a hurry to go stand outside the gfree bakery.? None of that looked real. And the footage that may have been real she put as clips at the end.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

I look at the comments on IG from yesterday in front of the bakery and her followers really are stupid.(or hero) One said, “Miss Ella serving up looks hunty.” People, hunty is honey plus the word c*nt. So the person basically called her a c*nt on her IG.🤔
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

AryaStark wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:03 pm I look at the comments on IG from yesterday in front of the bakery and her followers really are stupid.(or hero) One said, “Miss Ella serving up looks hunty.” People, hunty is honey plus the word c*nt. So the person basically called her a c*nt on her IG.🤔
So I just went back to look to see if that comment was still there and it is! Insane. She deletes and blocks left and right but someone refers to her 1 year old daughter that way she’s leaves up! It’ll probably be gone soon now that we’ve discussed it lol.

Also I noticed that post is already 24 hours old, she has 135k followers and only 200 comments. And because I was skimming for that comment I saw that she (surprisingly) commented on all but maybe 3. Which means half those comments are from her. Sooooo 135k followers and 100 comments from followers in 24 hours. Doesn’t really add up now does it 🧐
NeonJellyShark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NeonJellyShark »

Struggled through today’s video. The more I look at her the more I see a 60 year old woman’s head photoshopped on a teenage boys body.

She tries so hard to look busy but she isn’t, neither her or Shrimpy are. They should be focusing on being better parents than buying all this extra crap that the kids really don’t care about.

My husband has cancer and we are both stay at home parents, I do more than her by just standing up than she does in a day. Her children are going to grow up neglected because “Mommy and Daddy” would rather make YouTube videos than decent human beings. She’s so worried about how her mental health is but doesn’t care about how screwed up her kids are gonna be. Irks the living hell out of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Ugh her hair is so greasy in that vlog 🤮

Guess a shower wasnt in the cards that day
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

h 25 l wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:02 pm
YT13 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:31 am Why does she always complain about being tired because Ella still nurses? At that age, Ella is perfectly fine to sleep through the night. Tiffani chooses to go get her out her crib. She doesn't need the milk or nourishment and can sleep throughout the night. My twins who were exclusively breastfed BOTH slept all throughout the night at 6 months. No more waking for milk, just during the day. She is choosing to be sleepy and cranky for attention. God forbid the boys are up at 5:30am but for her favorite she'll bend over backwards. Sickening.
I don't even think she's really still nursing her. Someone posted a pic a few days ago of her supposedly nursing & Ella's head was at her stomach. Same if you watch the part in the video where she says she's nursing, her shirt is still over both of her boobs & Ella is just messing around
i’m just watching this one now and i agree too! ella is nursing from the middle of her stomach. you can see her shirt isn’t even up high enough and her boobs are both still in the bra??! unless she has a long sock boob, then ella is not nursing.

i took some shots of the tv and played that scene back a few times and there’s no way ella is nursing.

there’s no reason an 18 month old should be nursing at night at all, never mind a few times. she’s hardly a newborn. my baby is almost 10 months and still nurses, she might wake up once overnight max to nurse. if she was waking multiple times, i would be seeing a sleep consultant. actually i think trashi did see a sleep consultant (mahaley patel), clearly she’s ignored all the advice because a sleep consultant would’ve told her to do tough love with ella and stop offering boob. trashi uses the nursing as a way to get out of being a proper responsible mom; she enjoys having an excuse to sleep in after a “rough night with ella nursing”. she knows full well once ella stops nursing she will have nothing to hide behind and won’t be able to use it as an excuse to sit and hide in ellas room scrolling through her phone while chris actually does all the proper adult work around there. shame on you trashi.

i hate how she tries to excuse shoving those boys in front of a device first thing. kids get up early you dumb
bitch, why have them if you want your precious beauty sleep (not that it’s helped her any). i can’t think of anything more disgusting or lazy, shoving your kids faces into a tablet from 5am and locking them in their rooms. my kid gets up early, do i like it? not really, but that’s what you sign up for when you have kids!! all those blue lights and devices with glowing screens are soooo bad first thing, but especially for small developing brains. no wonder her kids are practically wearing crash helmets and licking the windows, their brains are stunted because t.lazy can’t be fucked actually being a mom to keep kids until she’s finished shoveling cheap cosmetics onto that ugly
haggard face and finishes twirling her fake yellow polyester weave into some early 90s poodle perm.

pic of her “nursing” ella. she might even be lying to chris about ella still nursing you know, how would he know what she does hiding in the room pretending ella is sucking on her shriveled tits.
71415991-44F4-424C-8BD9-99CF26D1C2D8.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

3AA5B50F-D593-40E1-871C-2FFC83360EEF.jpeg
i’ve circled the bit where ella is “latched”.... her top is np way high enough for her boob to be out. it all looks very weird.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Woahhh wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:52 pm Just watched the morning routine and I have so much to say.

1. All I get from the beginning is “Chris gets up and is responsible with the kids and the dogs while I sleep, spend my sweet time doing my own hair and make up then eventually tend to the only child that matters”

2. She knows what she’s doing wrong and what she’s going to be judged for because she’s constantly defending herself immediately after. For example, saying the kids get one juice a day and immediately following it up with “it’s ok though because we used to give more”.

3. I have spent many years in Jersey and I’m very familiar with a jersey accent, a New York accent and a philly accent. Idk why she talks like that because her “accent” isn’t even close to any of the three.

4. Getting Ella allergy tested soon, great! I’m glad they are at least involving a professional. But what about Tanner! He’s shown so many signs of allergies over the last year+ ... has he ever been tested?!? Or is proper medical care reserved for Ella?

5. I’m not really sure what she thinks is realistic or relatable about this morning routine. Everything else aside, how many families really have 2 parents with nowhere to go or get ready for themselves? Maybe a SAHM or a SAHD but certainly not both. Yeah they have 3 kids but they have 2 adults who can 100% focus on just the kids. NO ONE NORMAL HAS THAT.

6. There’s probably like 15 other things but it’s impossivle to touch on them all. Lol
Is the voice to try and copy Myka? That's how it seems to me.

And even golden child didn't get antibiotics. How toxic! (Though she should read the label on how much sugar is in that juice she is giving them more often than she will admit to.)
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

69CACE76-9592-4A93-9BCA-B07DB4217E99.jpeg
surely this will get me blocked asap 🤣🤣
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

”morning routine mom hacks” - get your hubby to quit his job and do it all for you 🤣🤣🤣

why do kids even need hairspray?? she’s always looking for the next thing to buy. the boys have short hair, can’t she just brush it and leave it. why do they need hair product when they’re 3 and 4?
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

luxe0780 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:18 pm ”morning routine mom hacks” - get your hubby to quit his job and do it all for you 🤣🤣🤣

why do kids even need hairspray?? she’s always looking for the next thing to buy. the boys have short hair, can’t she just brush it and leave it. why do they need hair product when they’re 3 and 4?
She said it was especially for Chris lmao
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:08 pm
i’ve circled the bit where ella is “latched”.... her top is np way high enough for her boob to be out. it all looks very weird.
Ain't no lactating going on there, just dried up milk that's long past it's sell by date.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:18 pm ”morning routine mom hacks” - get your hubby to quit his job and do it all for you 🤣🤣🤣

She really wants to ruin the entire family's hair, bring every one down to her level.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:16 pm 69CACE76-9592-4A93-9BCA-B07DB4217E99.jpegsurely this will get me blocked asap 🤣🤣
I don't see it on YouTube, I do see someone saying a 2 year old breastfeeding is disgusting. Even though Ella isn't 2 yet and doesn't actually breastfeed, someone jumped in saying what a wonderful mom Tiff is and to leave her alone. Lol
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did anyone see this?
Screenshot_20200219-183040_Instagram.jpg

To paraphrase

Celery - "Praying for you guys"

Bri - "Thanks Tiff same for you guys as well"

Blah blah blah

Hilarious stranger - "Isn't this both yalls first month of trying"
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

IcedCoffee wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:43 pm Did anyone see this?

To paraphrase

Blah blah blah

Then Bri's correction to use a capital H when t.celeribrain says it's always up to him. Lol. T.skeletor displays her lack of religious knowledge in 5 short words!

Btw Ladies. I am loving all these nicknames you're coming up with! Keep up the great work 😉
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Henno wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:27 am
IcedCoffee wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:43 pm Did anyone see this?

To paraphrase

Blah blah blah

Then Bri's correction to use a capital H when t.celeribrain says it's always up to him. Lol. T.skeletor displays her lack of religious knowledge in 5 short words!

Btw Ladies. I am loving all these nicknames you're coming up with! Keep up the great work 😉
Is Bri religious? She seems a bit more sincere about it but I still don't buy it. Have either of them even had their kids christened?

We need a definitive list of her nicknames. I just thought of "Tiffani with an I for an eye." Might be a bit too long.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

pretty sure bri has. doubt t. celeri would even know what the word means.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”