T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Henno »

IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:02 am
Henno wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:27 am
IcedCoffee wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:43 pm Did anyone see this?

Screenshot_20200219-183040_Instagram.jpg

To paraphrase

Celery - "Praying for you guys"

Bri - "Thanks Tiff same for you guys as well"

Blah blah blah

Hilarious stranger - "Isn't this both yalls first month of trying"
Then Bri's correction to use a capital H when t.celeribrain says it's always up to him. Lol. T.skeletor displays her lack of religious knowledge in 5 short words!

Btw Ladies. I am loving all these nicknames you're coming up with! Keep up the great work 😉
Is Bri religious? She seems a bit more sincere about it but I still don't buy it. Have either of them even had their kids christened?

We need a definitive list of her nicknames. I just thought of "Tiffani with an I for an eye." Might be a bit too long.
Agree. I don't believe Bri or T.metime actively practise any religion, but they claim to, just like most of the YTubers on this site. How many times have we seen them fake praying but have never seen them regularly attend religious events.

I know it's against the rules to discuss religion on this site. I'm not trying to start any specific discussion beyond what we think about t.celeri breath and her ilk.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by scojacar »

Henno wrote:
IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:02 am
Henno wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:27 am Then Bri's correction to use a capital H when t.celeribrain says it's always up to him. Lol. T.skeletor displays her lack of religious knowledge in 5 short words!

Btw Ladies. I am loving all these nicknames you're coming up with! Keep up the great work Image
Is Bri religious? She seems a bit more sincere about it but I still don't buy it. Have either of them even had their kids christened?

We need a definitive list of her nicknames. I just thought of "Tiffani with an I for an eye." Might be a bit too long.
Agree. I don't believe Bri or T.metime actively practise any religion, but they claim to, just like most of the YTubers on this site. How many times have we seen them fake praying but have never seen them regularly attend religious events.

I know it's against the rules to discuss religion on this site. I'm not trying to start any specific discussion beyond what we think about t.celeri breath and her ilk.
At least Bri talks about the Bible. I highly doubt t.phony even has one in her house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Okay but honestly, what the hell was she doing in her last "get it all done" video? WHY does she freaking chop so much shit for seemingly no reason? And what kind of moron puts fucking potatoes, green beans and broccoli in the instant pot together? The potatoes are going to take WAY longer than the broccoli and green beans. She opened it up and the broccoli looking so nasty. And did I hear right? She said that those were for them to eat throughout the week? I just....what? It takes fucking five minutes to steam broccoli. I steam a vegetable every day, while I'm making dinner. She could do it while she waits for her stupid coffee, that's how fast it is. Who wants to eat days old vegetables? It's not like they were going bad and she was quickly cooking them so they wouldn't get wasted. And wtf was that detox broth or whatever the hell she called it? Girl seriously needs help.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Okay the new vlog.... Literally HI BEASTONS

interact with Tanner
Take the kids somewhere educational
Talk about tanners potty teainng
Tiffani is defensive about “real life”
Call each other honey
All while looking emancipated
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Emaciated sorry haha
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

She steamed the life, color, and vitamins out of those vegetables. Disgusting. The thought of eating those makes me queasy and I eat broccoli and green beans every week.
She’s the worst cook. I made a crockpot meal that she made a few weeks ago (my oven died and I happened to have the stuff on hand) and it was the most horrible disgusting thing I’ve ever made and I was f’n embarrassed for my family to have to eat it. Never again would I consider trying a recipe she steals- I mean shares.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

I believe that all the food she cooks for these vlogs goes immediately in the trash when she is done filming. Maybe her husband nibbles on a few things but they are def not eating all of that.

Again .. wasteful .. unrelatable .. struggling to stay relevant
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Tiffy -

Prove us wrong. Please video yourself eating DAYS old vegetables while showing off your bible.
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

Deceased wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:49 am She steamed the life, color, and vitamins out of those vegetables. Disgusting. The thought of eating those makes me queasy and I eat broccoli and green beans every week.
She’s the worst cook. I made a crockpot meal that she made a few weeks ago (my oven died and I happened to have the stuff on hand) and it was the most horrible disgusting thing I’ve ever made and I was f’n embarrassed for my family to have to eat it. Never again would I consider trying a recipe she steals- I mean shares.
Yup same! I’ve made 2 things in the crockpot from
Her - one was the chicken breasts, potatoes and green bean recipe...chicken was overcooked and dry and the green beans were undercooked and triveled up because there was no liquid in it. I ended up googling the recipe and found out that they say to use either butter or chicken thighs to make the meal moist and delicious.

I also made her chicken cheesesteak recipes and yuck!!! I found a better recipe online.
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

Her kids are constantly sick!!! It's like every other week
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

“We are going to the children’s museum - this is the first time our kids are like the right age for it”

What?? My 14 month old and I go all the time- have been going since she was 1 year. We go to 3 different ones too...just getting my daughter out of the house to run and crawl around is important to me
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

CoffeeGurl wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:52 am
Deceased wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:49 am She steamed the life, color, and vitamins out of those vegetables. Disgusting. The thought of eating those makes me queasy and I eat broccoli and green beans every week.
Yup same! I’ve made 2 things in the crockpot from
Her - one was the chicken breasts, potatoes and green bean recipe...chicken was overcooked and dry and the green beans were undercooked and triveled up because there was no liquid in it. I ended up googling the recipe and found out that they say to use either butter or chicken thighs to make the meal moist and delicious.

I also made her chicken cheesesteak recipes and yuck!!! I found a better recipe online.
That’s the one I made too! I didn’t even add the green beans because I like mine lightly cooked. The Parmesan potatoes and chicken. Potatoes tasted raw and the chicken was like dried up shoe leather and the Parmesan didn’t add anything to it. 😂 I wonder how many other people she has roped into making shitty meals.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

CoffeeGurl wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:17 am “We are going to the children’s museum - this is the first time our kids are like the right age for it”

What?? My 14 month old and I go all the time- have been going since she was 1 year. We go to 3 different ones too...just getting my daughter out of the house to run and crawl around is important to me
The kids are the right age for it? You mean ella? It seems like her son's didnt do anything until ella came along. And the only reason they get to do things now is because ella is too. I didnt see her put the boys in any outside activities when they were 1 ... or take them to the dentist ... ect ect
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

CoffeeGurl wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:17 am “We are going to the children’s museum - this is the first time our kids are like the right age for it”

Right? Ella seemed more than old enough for the activities they were doing, which means the boys could have been going for years. The real truth is they're lazy and if they weren't being featured online or whatever for the "discover bucks county" thing they never would have gone. Just like they said it's been so fun doing stuff for the feature because they "got a nice meal out of it." Aka it's all being paid for.
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Their worried about the germs at the children’s museum? I’m hello it’s called hand sanitizer and washing her hands also stop letting your kids pick their nose all the time. And how does Ella get two bloody lips in two days? They aren’t worried about that? I don’t get this family?
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

Why would she bring her babies to a chiropractor?? She says they are "on a wellness journey together" wtf?
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

brittsmom111 wrote:Why would she bring her babies to a chiropractor?? She says they are "on a wellness journey together" wtf?
Chiropractors can see children from birth. Many take their newborns to be gently adjusted after birth. They don't adjust younger kids like they do adults or older children. My 10 year old has been seeing a chiropractor for her scoliosis for several years now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Keep dressing El la in those ridiculous ugly dresses. The poor girl is funny enough looking you have her in this tweed looking dress with huge flutter ruffles, white tights, pink shirt, and clunky a$s shoes, with a bird feather of hair tied at the top of her head. Why can’t she wear normal comfortable clothes and shoes like the boys do? And stfu that this eighteen month old picks her clothes out. She’s already not easy on the eyes-why have her clothes make all that even worse. Just no.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

She’s worried about germs at the museum, and now tanner is puking. You wouldn’t catch me dead at a museum, mall play place, and of those kinds of places during flu and norovirus season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Did she honestly post today on IG that she feels like she can't balance her life on IG Post...and then a few posts later say she's not getting enough me time?

Two adults, can't take care of three children?

She gets more me time in a day than I get in a month, she has a fulltime house husband, a babysittter and boys are in daycare 4 mornings a week....ad she's not able to balance her life.

She.
Is.
F'in
Cray.
Cray.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”