T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by AryaStark »

Tnuts doesn’t know what to do if someone isn’t sick. I think they all of the sudden went to the museum so they would. When’s the last time they even went to a museum or a place that wasn’t fast food. They could have gone to show us they do educational things. But my money is on her planning for this to happen. She doesn’t feel normal unless someone gets sick, or there is a crisis of some sort. It allows her to play a martyr role and people reach out and give her attention.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

ALittleStitious wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:21 am Okay but honestly, what the hell was she doing in her last "get it all done" video? WHY does she freaking chop so much shit for seemingly no reason? And what kind of moron puts fucking potatoes, green beans and broccoli in the instant pot together? The potatoes are going to take WAY longer than the broccoli and green beans. She opened it up and the broccoli looking so nasty. And did I hear right? She said that those were for them to eat throughout the week? I just....what? It takes fucking five minutes to steam broccoli. I steam a vegetable every day, while I'm making dinner. She could do it while she waits for her stupid coffee, that's how fast it is. Who wants to eat days old vegetables? It's not like they were going bad and she was quickly cooking them so they wouldn't get wasted. And wtf was that detox broth or whatever the hell she called it? Girl seriously needs help.
Some of the other moms do this, too. I read Jordan Page cooks up eggs for an entire week and they reheat them. Bri once did a French toast for them to reheat. It doesn't make people look prepared- it makes them look lazy. The other day Tiffani was raving about the yogurt bark. It didn't look like they had even tried it before. She's not fooling me.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

OMG

I scrolled through her video or BFV...not sure I don't really pay attention.

1. Their kids are all big enough now...please...they were just lazy...that place is great for younger kids and Carter and Tanner would have loved it...we have a membership there and my kids all love it and it's not that expensive.

2. Was T.alcoholic day drinking?

3. Tanner sick again...poor baby.

4. Tiffani not getting a lot of me time...😂😂😂😂😂...her life is ME time.

5. Does anyone know if she started eating again?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Amy23 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:56 pm Their worried about the germs at the children’s museum? I’m hello it’s called hand sanitizer and washing her hands also stop letting your kids pick their nose all the time. And how does Ella get two bloody lips in two days? They aren’t worried about that? I don’t get this family?
You ever notice it's someone else's fault? Disney worlds ropes, Mrs meyers etc. Nope, it's their pisspoor hygiene and those unbathed dogs. Eating pretzels or ice off the floor. It's their fault but they love shifting blame.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:28 pm Did she honestly post today on IG that she feels like she can't balance her life on IG Post...and then a few posts later say she's not getting enough me time?

Two adults, can't take care of three children?

She gets more me time in a day than I get in a month, she has a fulltime house husband, a babysittter and boys are in daycare 4 mornings a week....ad she's not able to balance her life.

She.
Is.
F'in
Cray.
Cray.
Yes! But add a 4th to the mix right? Some moms can't handle all their kids but I have so much respect for the ones that know their limits, whether it's 1 kid or 9, everyone has a different threshold, Tiffani reached hers when she had 0 kids. She wants all the me time but she wants to get the credit for having 4 and being a supermom. The kids are the ones suffering. And everyone she expects to watch them for free. I wonder if the baby sitter even gets paid. She probably pays them in celery juice or gives them stuff she gets given for free
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

Now she’s bathing the dogs on Beaston.Essentials IG. I. Cannot. With. This. Train wreck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

HollaBack wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:27 pm Now she’s bathing the dogs on Beaston.Essentials IG. I. Cannot. With. This. Train wreck. ImageImageImageImageImage

#doggoals

I've bought it up 5 or 6 times. She's a joke.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Is she reading from the journal of woo? Celery juice, oils, chiropractors, anti vax rants, garlic instead of antibiotics....

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

nl_s wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:54 pm Is she reading from the journal of woo? Celery juice, oils, chiropractors, anti vax rants, garlic instead of antibiotics....

She was trying to get the medical medium to shout her out. I'm behind on IG so I'll have to check out her antics.

I don't know if she actually believes all of this crap or if she is that starved for attention she is doing anything to be noticed.

Like other people said she lets them be in pain!

Notice how it's ok for her to self medicate with alcohol.

I still can't believe she finally bathed the dogs, I definitely need to see it. Do they ever walk them? They aren't good pet owners.
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

Has anyone ever seen her post a pic of Ella's eczema? because I haven't. I swear I think she is making it up. She post pics of everything else. Why not ask her million followers what they use on their baby
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

On IG tonight Tiffani claims all she wants is what's best for her children.

But what's best for her kids is she get herself into some serious therapy.

But she'll never do that.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

brittsmom111 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:02 pm Has anyone ever seen her post a pic of Ella's eczema? because I haven't. I swear I think she is making it up. She post pics of everything else. Why not ask her million followers what they use on their baby
When she first started claiming eczema someone mentioned it, that was back when the oil business started.

Has she mentioned swapping laundry detergent or anything? Long grass used to trigger mine as a child, maybe it's Tiffani's fake long grass like hair triggering it.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:39 pm On IG tonight Tiffani claims all she wants is what's best for her children.

But what's best for her kids is she get herself into some serious therapy.

But she'll never do that.
I cannot stand when she talks about how she loves them so much and would do anything for them. Makes my blood boil!

She is a phone addict, she is talking about adding another child when she can't handle them, someone said Ella gets "alone time" in the morning, she complains about them non stop!

Ugh she is so cruel to those kids ESPECIALLY Tanner. She is so narcissistic she thinks she's mom of the year. Or MOAT if that's a thing (people talk about their GOAT - Game of all time). She's not mom goals, she's not relationship goals, she's a wannabe clone version of other moms and failing all 3 of those kids on a daily basis.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

So she says they haven’t been feeling good for a couple days. So that would have been yesterday, when she took them to the children’s museum right? If your kids aren’t feeling well don’t take them in public. She is the person she says she is afraid of the one letting her kids spread their germs.

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

We are all giving Trashy some free channel improvements on this site. Someone on here just messaged the other day about them not bathing their dogs and I mentioned how they let the dogs in Ellas crib (along with everyone fully clothed getting in there.....hello germs) and now they are bathing them? OK skank.

Speaking of germs, they went on and on about how they get sick after we all talked about it on here yet there is Carter with his freaking finger in his nose again. Teach your kids to STOP picking their damn noses and maybe you won't all get sick all the time!!!! Maybe those freaking oils are drying out their sinuses. A tip for you Trashy.....stop with the constant oils, get your kids some kids saline nasal spray, some tissues. Teach them basic hygiene skills like not picking noses and instead using a tissue and get yourself a big bottle of hand sanitizer for the car and some for your purse. You're welcome!

Also stop blaming sickness on everything else. I heard one of those rugrats of yours coughing before you left for your outing to create content on your boring channel. Maybe if you had any brain cells left you would give your kids the freaking antibiotics that were prescribed to them the last time you freaked out for attention and took them to the ER for no reason. Maybe they would get better you idiot!!! I've worked in Drs offices and the ER and you are exactly the kind of patient that likes to waste others time. Taking your kids in but not giving them the meds they were prescribed is ridiculous and cruel in my opinion.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Hey Trashy.

Since your least favorite child Tanner is puking I bet you won't cater to him and care for him like you did Ella huh? No Drs or ER visits for Tanner. You will probably avoid him and make Shrimp be the caretaker like always when he's sick. After all, only precious Ella is important right? Is that why she gets to get tested for allergies even though Tanner clearly needs it with the constant red under eye circles. Instead of worrying about your selfish "me time" when your kids are sick, you should care for your neglected kids. They don't need a freaking chiropractor, they ALL need tested for allergies and to see an ENT since they are all sick constantly. Maybe they are allergic to your dogs???? Bet you never thought of that huh? Idiot.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

So they are sick again? What about all those magical oils that apparently keep you well and safe from germs?? Just another way to scam your fans into getting money. Give your children the antibiotics they need dumbass. She’s even a nurse. She should know better.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

She mentions fragrance free....does that mean EO free?

Tanner is sick again, seriously....those kids are always fucking sick, especially him!!!

Someone else mentioned it here before, but does anyone else think Tanner makes himself sick to demand his parents attention? Image

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:36 pm We are all giving Trashy some free channel improvements on this site. Someone on here just messaged the other day about them not bathing their dogs and I mentioned how they let the dogs in Ellas crib (along with everyone fully clothed getting in there.....hello germs) and now they are bathing them? OK skank.

Speaking of germs, they went on and on about how they get sick after we all talked about it on here yet there is Carter with his freaking finger in his nose again. Teach your kids to STOP picking their damn noses and maybe you won't all get sick all the time!!!! Maybe those freaking oils are drying out their sinuses. A tip for you Trashy.....stop with the constant oils, get your kids some kids saline nasal spray, some tissues. Teach them basic hygiene skills like not picking noses and instead using a tissue and get yourself a big bottle of hand sanitizer for the car and some for your purse. You're welcome!

Also stop blaming sickness on everything else. I heard one of those rugrats of yours coughing before you left for your outing to create content on your boring channel. Maybe if you had any brain cells left you would give your kids the freaking antibiotics that were prescribed to them the last time you freaked out for attention and took them to the ER for no reason. Maybe they would get better you idiot!!! I've worked in Drs offices and the ER and you are exactly the kind of patient that likes to waste others time. Taking your kids in but not giving them the meds they were prescribed is ridiculous and cruel in my opinion.
One of her fans was in the last thread telling people here that they were the parents ER hated, lol. But you are right. She was literally wasting their time. They also defended her breastfeeding which she now seems to be fake breastfeeding. I meant to say this earlier but I find it cruel that she weens Ella completely so she can get preg but then holds her head there to fake breastfeed. Like wouldn't that upset Ella when she is expecting to be fed? I told my husband and showed him the faking it screenshot and he said "why does she have to show that at all? Couldn't she just say that she just got done feeding her"

And yeah she did a lot that was mentioned here, dentist trip, bathing the dogs, taking her kids outside, she at least pretended like she didn't give them juice for a while. But does anyone else find it ridiculous that she discouraged vaccinations, and told parents to do research before they vaccinate but she acts like she is qualified to give advice out about oils? I looked it up and it honestly doesn't seem safe to have oils around pets. So, we are trying to stamp out measles and polio which she discouraged, but when it's putting a dime in her pocket she suddenly doesn't encourage people to see if her oils are safe on pets.

I also don't think they have been taught to wash their hands or faces before meals and I can't help but wonder if she even changes Ella and Tanner when they soil their diaper, I wouldn't be surprised if she let them stay in it until Chris changes them. I wonder if they floss their teeth, but I'm betting no. A dentist told me kids should have their teeth brushed by a parent til age 8. She makes them do it themselves. She is so lazy. I wonder if she changes their linen or towels often, all these small things that normal people do automatically, they could all be reasons for sickness. They are living in filth.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:46 pm Hey Trashy.

Since your least favorite child Tanner is puking I bet you won't cater to him and care for him like you did Ella huh? No Drs or ER visits for Tanner. You will probably avoid him and make Shrimp be the caretaker like always when he's sick. After all, only precious Ella is important right? Is that why she gets to get tested for allergies even though Tanner clearly needs it with the constant red under eye circles. Instead of worrying about your selfish "me time" when your kids are sick, you should care for your neglected kids. They don't need a freaking chiropractor, they ALL need tested for allergies and to see an ENT since they are all sick constantly. Maybe they are allergic to your dogs???? Bet you never thought of that huh? Idiot.
They are probably allergic to her fake hair.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”