4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

IcedCoffee wrote:
RealityBites wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:36 pm We are all giving Trashy some free channel improvements on this site. Someone on here just messaged the other day about them not bathing their dogs and I mentioned how they let the dogs in Ellas crib (along with everyone fully clothed getting in there.....hello germs) and now they are bathing them? OK skank.

Speaking of germs, they went on and on about how they get sick after we all talked about it on here yet there is Carter with his freaking finger in his nose again. Teach your kids to STOP picking their damn noses and maybe you won't all get sick all the time!!!! Maybe those freaking oils are drying out their sinuses. A tip for you Trashy.....stop with the constant oils, get your kids some kids saline nasal spray, some tissues. Teach them basic hygiene skills like not picking noses and instead using a tissue and get yourself a big bottle of hand sanitizer for the car and some for your purse. You're welcome!

Also stop blaming sickness on everything else. I heard one of those rugrats of yours coughing before you left for your outing to create content on your boring channel. Maybe if you had any brain cells left you would give your kids the freaking antibiotics that were prescribed to them the last time you freaked out for attention and took them to the ER for no reason. Maybe they would get better you idiot!!! I've worked in Drs offices and the ER and you are exactly the kind of patient that likes to waste others time. Taking your kids in but not giving them the meds they were prescribed is ridiculous and cruel in my opinion.
One of her fans was in the last thread telling people here that they were the parents ER hated, lol. But you are right. She was literally wasting their time. They also defended her breastfeeding which she now seems to be fake breastfeeding. I meant to say this earlier but I find it cruel that she weens Ella completely so she can get preg but then holds her head there to fake breastfeed. Like wouldn't that upset Ella when she is expecting to be fed? I told my husband and showed him the faking it screenshot and he said "why does she have to show that at all? Couldn't she just say that she just got done feeding her"

And yeah she did a lot that was mentioned here, dentist trip, bathing the dogs, taking her kids outside, she at least pretended like she didn't give them juice for a while. But does anyone else find it ridiculous that she discouraged vaccinations, and told parents to do research before they vaccinate but she acts like she is qualified to give advice out about oils? I looked it up and it honestly doesn't seem safe to have oils around pets. So, we are trying to stamp out measles and polio which she discouraged, but when it's putting a dime in her pocket she suddenly doesn't encourage people to see if her oils are safe on pets.

I also don't think they have been taught to wash their hands or faces before meals and I can't help but wonder if she even changes Ella and Tanner when they soil their diaper, I wouldn't be surprised if she let them stay in it until Chris changes them. I wonder if they floss their teeth, but I'm betting no. A dentist told me kids should have their teeth brushed by a parent til age 8. She makes them do it themselves. She is so lazy. I wonder if she changes their linen or towels often, all these small things that normal people do automatically, they could all be reasons for sickness. They are living in filth.
You must be talking about me. I am no fan of hers. It just irritates me when parents drag their kids to the ER over literally nothing. The emergency room is for emergencies. A kid having a fever is not an emergency. Also, I absolutely will defend breastfeeding no matter who it is. There's plenty of other things to bitch on her about other than her nursing(if she's even still doing it)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

CrankyPants wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:39 pm On IG tonight Tiffani claims all she wants is what's best for her children.

But what's best for her kids is she get herself into some serious therapy.

But she'll never do that.
Great statement.
She’ll do all kinds of alternative medicine but won’t try a psychiatrist who can treat a sick brain that’s battling mental illness.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

AryaStark wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:37 am
CrankyPants wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:39 pm On IG tonight Tiffani claims all she wants is what's best for her children.

Great statement.
She’ll do all kinds of alternative medicine but won’t try a psychiatrist who can treat a sick brain that’s battling mental illness.
Maybe she just needs a chiropractor and a kickass boot camp, and she will be happy. Still no? Oh maybe a new coffee machine or 3 and a new planner? Still not happy? Oh maybe just new floors and an office make over? Still not happy? Maybe some oils and a new set of pots and pans? Surely she's happy by now? Oh maybe she should get 16 more puppies, a turtle, a 4th baby and a rocking horse covered in leopard print.

You know that saying the grass is always greener on the other side? I don't think she can even see green grass, she probably thinks the very concept of green grass is an illusion.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:29 pm She mentions fragrance free....does that mean EO free?

Tanner is sick again, seriously....those kids are always fucking sick, especially him!!!

Someone else mentioned it here before, but does anyone else think Tanner makes himself sick to demand his parents attention? Image

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I mentioned that awhile ago. Now I am thinking what everyone’s been saying he has bad allergies. The dog hair, the oils, the dust lol. It must be very hard on Tanner seeing the affection he used to get put forth now on Eleye.
Also all those supplements she crams down their throats is probably making them sick. She has no idea if she’s giving them things their bodies actually need.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:46 am
AryaStark wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:37 am

Great statement.
Maybe she just needs a chiropractor and a kickass boot camp, and she will be happy. Still no? Oh maybe a new coffee machine or 3 and a new planner? Still not happy? Oh maybe just new floors and an office make over? Still not happy? Maybe some oils and a new set of pots and pans? Surely she's happy by now? Oh maybe she should get 16 more puppies, a turtle, a 4th baby and a rocking horse covered in leopard print.

You know that saying the grass is always greener on the other side? I don't think she can even see green grass, she probably thinks the very concept of green grass is an illusion.
She will be happy when she has complete and utter control. Which will happen half past never. Controlling shrimp, weight, food, kids health..all part of her illness.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Yes! All of those teddy bears are total dust magnets.

And I still think she could rule it all and be miserable. I don't think I've ever met someone as unhappy as her.

So what's happening with Krystal and Chris? Any goss?
letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

She needs to watch Jessi Christine's video testing cleaners against bacteria. Spoiler- Thieves was in the bottom 2, and it was so nasty. It isn't killing off any bacteria, so ever since she switched to only Thieves she has been sweeping germs around to continue brewing. If she used a tougher cleaner even a couple times a week, they wouldn't be sick so often.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Isn’t 4littlemonkeys the person who got kicked out of the last thread or am I wrong about that? If so, how is she back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

scojacar wrote:Isn’t 4littlemonkeys the person who got kicked out of the last thread or am I wrong about that? If so, how is she back?

If she starts spewing stuff again let a mod know and she can be banned again.

ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

IcedCoffee wrote:Yes! All of those teddy bears are total dust magnets.

And I still think she could rule it all and be miserable. I don't think I've ever met someone as unhappy as her.

So what's happening with Krystal and Chris? Any goss?
What about Krystal and Chris? Maybe I missed something lol

fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

The amount of complaining and whining she does is ridiculous! Boo hoo ur kids are sick no surprise since you clean with only oils!! Meanwhile here’s a haul of all the ugly teenage looking shit I bought from target. Ohhhh and I need more me time. Go see a therapist you whack job. It’s past the point of embarrassing!
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

smom12 wrote:
scojacar wrote:Isn’t 4littlemonkeys the person who got kicked out of the last thread or am I wrong about that? If so, how is she back?

If she starts spewing stuff again let a mod know and she can be banned again.

Oh cool, well I’m not dealing with her bullshit or supporting a site that does something like that. The two comments she’s already made on this thread have been defending Tiff again, so peace, y’all! It’s been a wild ride. Keep up the snark for me!

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I cannot fathom a more independent "parent" who needs "me time"
Her 2 boys are at school every morning.
She has a babysitter for Ella whike she shops and runs errands.
She gets her nails and hair done.
She goes to the gym.
She spends half her waking hours in bed
AND she has shrimpy boy home all day to split all responsibilities related to xhikdrenbabd the house!
Any more "free time" she will revert to being a childless, single girl.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

letstalkboutsomefin wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:35 am She needs to watch Jessi Christine's video testing cleaners against bacteria. Spoiler- Thieves was in the bottom 2, and it was so nasty. It isn't killing off any bacteria, so ever since she switched to only Thieves she has been sweeping germs around to continue brewing. If she used a tougher cleaner even a couple times a week, they wouldn't be sick so often.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I was just going to say this! I don't really like Jessica, but decided to watch that video to see what happened and I was surprised since everyone is going crazy how good thieves is. I'll stick to my Lysol 🤣
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

I think it’s funny that Bri didn’t include her in her top 3 women thing 😂how long before tiffani bashes it or tries to top it?
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

I have that 4littlemonkeys person still blocked from last time .. just do that.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Uh because my petty block was only a week. God forbid I have my own opinions and don't kiss all your asses. Image

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

scojacar wrote:
smom12 wrote:

. If she starts spewing stuff again let a mod know and she can be banned again.

Oh cool, well I’m not dealing with her bullshit or supporting a site that does something like that. The two comments she’s already made on this thread have been defending Tiff again, so peace, y’all! It’s been a wild ride. Keep up the snark for me!

Literally none of my comments have been defending her. Did you stretch before that reach?

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Lol I just saw on her stories she went on a little shopping spree again. Its neverending..

And the children at the chiro?? What about TANNER? Why doesnt she bring him to the doctor? She ignores people's comments about taking him to an allergist but makes ella an appt for her fake eczema? The favoritism is disgusting and disturbing.
herefortheluls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by herefortheluls »

It made me sad when tanner asked for her to sing him happy birthday, and pretend like it was his birthday again since it was the only time he got some undivided attention

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”