T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Gossipgurl wrote:Lol I just saw on her stories she went on a little shopping spree again. Its neverending..

And the children at the chiro?? What about TANNER? Why doesnt she bring him to the doctor? She ignores people's comments about taking him to an allergist but makes ella an appt for her fake eczema? The favoritism is disgusting and disturbing.
Probably because he was puking. so my question is... who was with him while they took their two favorites to the chiro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

A nurse taking their kid to a naturopath. Sounds like a bad joke.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Gossipgurl wrote:I have that 4littlemonkeys person still blocked from last time .. just do that.
So do I. It’s nice not to see her vitriol.

Her taking the kids to a naturopath is like a mechanic taking his car to be fixed by a circus monkey.

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

nl_s wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:12 am A nurse taking their kid to a naturopath. Sounds like a bad joke.

Naturopath "doctors" are not medically trained

Sounds about right for tiffy tho cuz I wouldnt believe for one second she is medically trained.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

h 25 l wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:21 am
letstalkboutsomefin wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:35 am She needs to watch Jessi Christine's video testing cleaners against bacteria. Spoiler- Thieves was in the bottom 2, and it was so nasty. It isn't killing off any bacteria, so ever since she switched to only Thieves she has been sweeping germs around to continue brewing. If she used a tougher cleaner even a couple times a week, they wouldn't be sick so often.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I was just going to say this! I don't really like Jessica, but decided to watch that video to see what happened and I was surprised since everyone is going crazy how good thieves is. I'll stick to my Lysol 🤣
The Oily-minions won't believe the truth, so it won't change anyone's mind, but it reinforced what I already knew, there is not one single ingredient in Thieves' oil that is anti-bacterial - so how could it kill germs?

These people that claim they want a totally non-toxic was to disinfect refuse the use the only two products that can do that...steam and micro-fiber clothes. LOL
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

I just noticed she changed her yt and ig profile pics, they look stupid 🤣🤣🤣 is she in middle school?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

scojacar wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:59 am Isn’t 4littlemonkeys the person who got kicked out of the last thread or am I wrong about that? If so, how is she back?

Because that was part 11, I didn't realize they could just pop back up like a pimple on prom night.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

ApothicDrunk wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:17 am What about Krystal and Chris? Maybe I missed something lol
Just wondering if there was anything to catch up on with either of them, sorry if it made it seem like there was more. Lol. That would be quite the scandal.
Last edited by IcedCoffee on Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

OH MY GAWD She has the audacity to repost to her Ig story another youtuber explaining that her "get it all done" title credit was from Trashi
LIKE WHAT?! Trashi you legit NEVER give anyone credit for their recipes, ideas etc. Like WTF!!!!
And where is poor Tanner?! Why didnt he get a Chiro visit?? Just your 2 favorites? Wheres the footage of you taking care and loving on poor Tanner while hes sick? GAWD Woman you make me so sick. Tanner is the CUTEST out of all your kids and you neglect him the most. I can see the sadness in his eyes. DO NOT BRING IN ANOTHER BABY. You said so yourself nobody will compare to Ella and that statement made me sick. SHAME ON YOU. How about stop compeating with other woman and just focus on being a real parent. TEACH THEM THINGS. When Carters picking his nose where is the "Carter dont do that you will get sick" speech? You dont deserve to have another child. you want me time then you should of kept your legs closed T.loser.
Oh and buying more stuff for You and Ella, never see anything for Tanner. Keep shopping to fill that gaping hole in your life, it will never satisfy you.
#teamtanner
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

herefortheluls wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:55 am It made me sad when tanner asked for her to sing him happy birthday, and pretend like it was his birthday again since it was the only time he got some undivided attention
He didn't, though. They stayed up late at night trying to blow up balloons, allegedly. I'm thinking she stayed up late doing other stuff, a little bit of party prep and acted like it was exclusively party prep.

His birthday was about Ella. Ella "literally sang baby shark while nursing", according to Tiffani. Even though it's impossible to breastfeed and sing simultaneously. A few vlogs back she was bragging that Carter could put on baby shark for her. The Instagram post had #ellastoe before any tags about Tanner. He might have gotten attention but it was most likely from the party guests than from her.

How come they never do one on one time? They have 2 parents at home, they could easily have one on one time. Research has shown it's quality over quantity, but it's better to have a small amount of time together frequently than a very very long time infrequently.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

lol I can’t stand how she says she’s a minimalist but she’s buying stuff every day! a new table ... from Pier1... it was funny her saying she’s never shopped there. Chill it’s not a fancy store. no one is impressed t.jowls. get some Botox And cut ur ugly weave you look a mess.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

I know she would never come out & say it, but does she really think Ella is all that cute? Ugh in her stories today & that ponytail with the little clip in front too 🤢🙈
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Bluecoconut wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:00 pm lol I can’t stand how she says she’s a minimalist but she’s buying stuff every day! a new table ... from Pier1... it was funny her saying she’s never shopped there. Chill it’s not a fancy store. no one is impressed t.jowls. get some Botox And cut ur ugly weave you look a mess.
She tries to look so young but her face is so old
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anyone see her latest post? 3 best friends? Lol. Didn't she specifically say Ella was so lucky to have Scarlett because she "has no one" or some crock like that?

Love how all her TTC tags are there along with "momtobe", she already assumes she is 100% fertile. My husband's best friend has secondary infertility. They have been trying for their 2nd for 3 or 4 years now.
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

This makes me cringe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

All the "doctor" is going to say is to put lotion on Ewwah. It is seriously that simple. It is winter, her kids are fair-skinned, fuhking put lotion on them multiple times a day!! THEY.ARE.MORONS.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

T.Celery must have had some me time this morning to catch up on her reading -- here -- because we got some IG posts of sweet Tanner today.

But I'm confused about the food off the floor?

They poured pretzels out for the kids to eat like it was no big deal...but when Ella picked up a yogurt bite off the floor to eat it...T.Celery screamed and freaked????
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:50 pm T.Celery must have had some me time this morning to catch up on her reading -- here -- because we got some IG posts of sweet Tanner today.

But I'm confused about the food off the floor?

They poured pretzels out for the kids to eat like it was no big deal...but when Ella picked up a yogurt bite off the floor to eat it...T.Celery screamed and freaked????
Perhaps she had to delete a bunch of negative comments about letting them eat pretzels? It's hard to delete comments all day, you know? :P

Oh, yeah, thanks for mentioning the yogurt. So I thought of another channel suggestion. Yogurt maker. Minimal Tiffi needs to pick one of these up pronto, use it exactly once. Swipe up to where I got my amazing yogurt maker, guys! And then shove it in the cupboard to never use again. She tried to act like they just love yogurt and eat it all the time, so it makes sense.

---
So Tara and Tiff are both TTC 4 now, Bri TT3, Myka has mentioned wanting another. I wonder who will be next.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:12 pm All the "doctor" is going to say is to put lotion on Ewwah. It is seriously that simple. It is winter, her kids are fair-skinned, fuhking put lotion on them multiple times a day!! THEY.ARE.MORONS.
Maybe she could just throw a tube of lotion into her crib, so when she wakes up in the morning and has her "private time" that apparently 1 year olds need, she can figure out how to apply it to herself. Tiffani could be using that time to do other things after all.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

IcedCoffee wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:11 pm
thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:12 pm All the "doctor" is going to say is to put lotion on Ewwah. It is seriously that simple. It is winter, her kids are fair-skinned, fuhking put lotion on them multiple times a day!! THEY.ARE.MORONS.
Maybe she could just throw a tube of lotion into her crib, so when she wakes up in the morning and has her "private time" that apparently 1 year olds need, she can figure out how to apply it to herself. Tiffani could be using that time to do other things after all.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #selfcare

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”