8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post Reply
Sarahmm98
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:59 pm
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by Sarahmm98 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:27 am

3 sets of washers and dryers sounds quite excessive when most of the kids only have a weeks worth of clothes, and are wearing the same clothes multiple days in a row. Eve wearing her school clothes to school and bed twice and then to the hair dressers is awful, just shows that ruby doesn’t even see the kids nor say good night before they go to bed because any sensible parent would tell Eve to go get her pyjamas on. I hope Eve got her hair cut right after school and not later in the day or on the weekend, it seemed pretty bright out, yet again I’m not surprised Eve wasn’t told to change and put on comfy clothes after wearing a polo and skirt for 48 hours straight... does this also mean nobody gave Eve a bath in two days? Little kids get messy super easily, especially when there wearing clothes for multiple days in a row. If I remember correctly my mom would have given my a bath at least every two days at that age, and I certainly wouldn’t of done it all by myself like Eve is expected to do in like what? A week or two?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
imoverit
Talker
Talker
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:56 am
Has thanked: 855 times
Been thanked: 513 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by imoverit » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:59 am

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:26 pm

I know people hate to watch Shari vlogs, but you really should watch the latest one, where she seemingly rubs herself down with Prickles to trigger allergic reactions to try and offload him a year and half early. When her family offers to take care of him, she talks about how she doesn't even want to contaminate the new house (does hedgehog "dander" work that way?). If it was about allergies, she should have refrained from mentioning that she emotionally outgrew him, his shavings were too expensive, and she "didn't sign up for a pet that would live longer than 3-5 years". They should have quietly disappeared him like Chad's lizard.
Holy shit, this is bad. What is wrong with this family?? The fact that they think this is okay to show and talk about on YouTube is absurd. I always say this but seriously, what do they do that they’re not showing us if they think this kind of stuff isn’t too bad to show??? I hope they get a ton of crap from viewers over getting rid of all their pets like they’re objects to donate to the thrift store, but since it’s on shari’s channel and not 8 passengers it might not get as much attention. WOW.
kates_crush
Informer
Informer
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:30 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 844 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by kates_crush » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:20 am

why is shari so obsessed with getting to a certain body fat percentage?
what is the point?
why does she HAVE to hit that number?
also why does that number have to be almost dangerously low?
has she ever mentioned WHY she has to get to that number?
she's on a very slippery slope.
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 22871
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 35801 times
Been thanked: 27166 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:54 am

imoverit wrote:
Kattiness Everdeen wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:26 pm

I know people hate to watch Shari vlogs, but you really should watch the latest one, where she seemingly rubs herself down with Prickles to trigger allergic reactions to try and offload him a year and half early. When her family offers to take care of him, she talks about how she doesn't even want to contaminate the new house (does hedgehog "dander" work that way?). If it was about allergies, she should have refrained from mentioning that she emotionally outgrew him, his shavings were too expensive, and she "didn't sign up for a pet that would live longer than 3-5 years". They should have quietly disappeared him like Chad's lizard.
Holy shit, this is bad. What is wrong with this family?? The fact that they think this is okay to show and talk about on YouTube is absurd. I always say this but seriously, what do they do that they’re not showing us if they think this kind of stuff isn’t too bad to show??? I hope they get a ton of crap from viewers over getting rid of all their pets like they’re objects to donate to the thrift store, but since it’s on shari’s channel and not 8 passengers it might not get as much attention. WOW.
That bit about not wanting a pet that lived that long stunned me. So I am betting any tears shed over Nollie by her weren't real? Good thing she didn't get the cockatiels. They live at least 10 years. I get not wanting the responsibility when she goes to college, but putting it the way she did was creepy.
Pets are a commitment. For as long as they live. Period. Not until you get bored with it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk


Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:00 am
Has thanked: 1685 times
Been thanked: 2908 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by Tiger27 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:31 am

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... d624f9.jpg[/IMG]

This is a bad look.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HeyKatie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 893
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 658 times
Been thanked: 1178 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by HeyKatie » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:35 am

Nothing says welcome to the new house kids like “ok time to do your own laundry”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emily81
Informer
Informer
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:02 pm
Has thanked: 516 times
Been thanked: 862 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by Emily81 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:42 am

lmmomSD wrote:
imoverit wrote:
Kattiness Everdeen wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:26 pm

I know people hate to watch Shari vlogs, but you really should watch the latest one, where she seemingly rubs herself down with Prickles to trigger allergic reactions to try and offload him a year and half early. When her family offers to take care of him, she talks about how she doesn't even want to contaminate the new house (does hedgehog "dander" work that way?). If it was about allergies, she should have refrained from mentioning that she emotionally outgrew him, his shavings were too expensive, and she "didn't sign up for a pet that would live longer than 3-5 years". They should have quietly disappeared him like Chad's lizard.
Holy shit, this is bad. What is wrong with this family?? The fact that they think this is okay to show and talk about on YouTube is absurd. I always say this but seriously, what do they do that they’re not showing us if they think this kind of stuff isn’t too bad to show??? I hope they get a ton of crap from viewers over getting rid of all their pets like they’re objects to donate to the thrift store, but since it’s on shari’s channel and not 8 passengers it might not get as much attention. WOW.
That bit about not wanting a pet that lived that long stunned me. So I am betting any tears shed over Nollie by her weren't real? Good thing she didn't get the cockatiels. They live at least 10 years. I get not wanting the responsibility when she goes to college, but putting it the way she did was creepy.
Pets are a commitment. For as long as they live. Period. Not until you get bored with it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
10-14 years in the wild
16-25 years in captivity

The kids will be out of the house by that time, poor cockatiels!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

User avatar
ThisIsMeCeej
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1092
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 3:00 am
Has thanked: 6431 times
Been thanked: 6802 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Emily81 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:42 am
lmmomSD wrote:
imoverit wrote:
Holy shit, this is bad. What is wrong with this family?? The fact that they think this is okay to show and talk about on YouTube is absurd. I always say this but seriously, what do they do that they’re not showing us if they think this kind of stuff isn’t too bad to show??? I hope they get a ton of crap from viewers over getting rid of all their pets like they’re objects to donate to the thrift store, but since it’s on shari’s channel and not 8 passengers it might not get as much attention. WOW.
That bit about not wanting a pet that lived that long stunned me. So I am betting any tears shed over Nollie by her weren't real? Good thing she didn't get the cockatiels. They live at least 10 years. I get not wanting the responsibility when she goes to college, but putting it the way she did was creepy.
Pets are a commitment. For as long as they live. Period. Not until you get bored with it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
10-14 years in the wild
16-25 years in captivity

The kids will be out of the house by that time, poor cockatiels!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Yes, they do live for a long time. My sisters cockatiel passed last year :(

I am sure that Julie would most likely take her birds with her when she moves out... maybe they would stay at the house while she's at college if she goes. If not, I am sure Kevin would love having them, he seems very happy to have them as does Julie.
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
User avatar
haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:57 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by haremsforbidden » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:37 pm

Ruby is a piss poor excuse of a mother, I can't believe how fucking lazy this woman is. Letting your little girl sleep in and wear the same clothing for two days is neglect. I feel sorry for those kids. Eve is still very little and needs to be looked after and cared for. What the hell does this woman do all day its obvious NOTHING. She is a real piece of shit. She neglected Eve a few weeks back letting her go without lunch all day because she forgot her lunch at home. Thank goodness she is not going to have any more children to neglect, she does not deserve those 6 beautiful kids.
imoverit
Talker
Talker
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:56 am
Has thanked: 855 times
Been thanked: 513 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by imoverit » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:35 am

Tiger27 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:31 am
[image deleted]

This is a bad look.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s still at 11% yes 89% no. I love democracy.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1242
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:38 am
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 1049 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by shortstop » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:15 am

Ruby it’s also your responsibility to make sure the kids wake up especially Russel and Eve.

Eve missed school because her clothes were at the new house

Ruby please don’t eat on camera
Alycat_2001_uk
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:25 am
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by Alycat_2001_uk » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:44 am

shortstop wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:15 am
Ruby it’s also your responsibility to make sure the kids wake up especially Russel and Eve.

Eve missed school because her clothes were at the new house

Ruby please don’t eat on camera
What are the consequences for her forgetting to clothe her kid (since she feels that even six year olds should experience negative consequences for forgetting stuff)?
At least we get to see how hard she works during the day (not).
imoverit
Talker
Talker
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:56 am
Has thanked: 855 times
Been thanked: 513 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by imoverit » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:00 am

Can’t get over the fact that Eve missed school because her mom left her clothes at their other house?? The house is less than a 5 min drive down the road! These people have no regard for the importance of attendance at school!!
Ruby never has to face any consequences, yet imposes worse consequences on her kids than they’d face in the “real world”.
youtube_obsessed843
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:18 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by youtube_obsessed843 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:13 am

Emily81 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:42 am
lmmomSD wrote:
imoverit wrote:
Holy shit, this is bad. What is wrong with this family?? The fact that they think this is okay to show and talk about on YouTube is absurd. I always say this but seriously, what do they do that they’re not showing us if they think this kind of stuff isn’t too bad to show??? I hope they get a ton of crap from viewers over getting rid of all their pets like they’re objects to donate to the thrift store, but since it’s on shari’s channel and not 8 passengers it might not get as much attention. WOW.
That bit about not wanting a pet that lived that long stunned me. So I am betting any tears shed over Nollie by her weren't real? Good thing she didn't get the cockatiels. They live at least 10 years. I get not wanting the responsibility when she goes to college, but putting it the way she did was creepy.
Pets are a commitment. For as long as they live. Period. Not until you get bored with it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
10-14 years in the wild
16-25 years in captivity

The kids will be out of the house by that time, poor cockatiels!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
I second this. My dad bought cockatiels when I was around 8 so they are a little over 14 years old now and he take's beautiful care of them! They aren't a pet to buy if you plan on offloading them and I doubt Julie plans to bring them to college.
User avatar
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:51 am
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 4579 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by Catface2 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:03 am

Those lashes are too bold..something a bit more natural would look better. They just scream FAKE. Who the hell considers candy an after school snack? I consider 1/2 a sandwich or fruit and cheese or veggies and a dip...muffin and milk after school snacks. She is an idiot. That bag of mystery valentine crap was most likely for Ruby...nobody would give those kinds of things to a kid..hand towel and soap. Who knows.
Parktown
Informer
Informer
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am
Has thanked: 614 times
Been thanked: 1810 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by Parktown » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:01 am

I’m wondering if Abby and her siblings would not have been so eager to give up their musical instruments if they were not forced to wake up before the crack of freaken dawn and go to lessons with no breakfast!
I can totally see Abby having no issues giving up if her lessons were in the afternoon.
Why do I feel like Ruby is showing Dwight free roaming the house to upstage Bonnie?
User avatar
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:43 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 337 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by alexmorgan » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:17 am

imoverit wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:00 am
Can’t get over the fact that Eve missed school because her mom left her clothes at their other house?? The house is less than a 5 min drive down the road! These people have no regard for the importance of attendance at school!!
Ruby never has to face any consequences, yet imposes worse consequences on her kids than they’d face in the “real world”.
I was surprised she admitted it was her fault.
User avatar
ponyos
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:42 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by ponyos » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:47 am

Conservative university lifts ban on same-sex couples so long as they are 'chaste': https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 51451.html

wonder how they feel about this? i can imagine they are less than impressed & wonder if ruby will make a passive aggressive comment about it.
Alycat_2001_uk
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:25 am
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by Alycat_2001_uk » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:39 am

Having watched Shari's most recent video, I feel quite sorry for her. I had similar health issues at her age, and it was very stressful to be in pain and not understand why. Luckily for me, my parents were very supportive and helped a lot with medical stuff. I'd have really struggled with absent parents like she has.
Trip804
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by Trip804 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:58 am

Did anyone catch Chad saying "not being filmed" when Ruby asked what everyone's favorite memories of 8 Passengers?
Kattiness Everdeen
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 579
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:49 am
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 2724 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by Kattiness Everdeen » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:10 pm

Everyone check out Ruby's InstaStory before it disappears. She essentially admits that her Ruby Doobie Doo line is just stealing existing designs and making them more modest. She also "accidentally" orders a haul of kids clothes for "inspiration" in sizes too big for the girls, and has crammed her adult body into them. She is so desperate for new clothes she has convinced herself they fit, despite a massive camel toe, and is asking if she should keep them.....she really has a serious shopping addiction if this is what she has resorted to.
User avatar
lip
Talker
Talker
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:01 pm
Has thanked: 345 times
Been thanked: 212 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by lip » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:10 pm
Everyone check out Ruby's InstaStory before it disappears. She essentially admits that her Ruby Doobie Doo line is just stealing existing designs and making them more modest. She also "accidentally" orders a haul of kids clothes for "inspiration" in sizes too big for the girls, and has crammed her adult body into them. She is so desperate for new clothes she has convinced herself they fit, despite a massive camel toe, and is asking if she should keep them.....she really has a serious shopping addiction if this is what she has resorted to.
The green one with the dots isn't actually that bad. - But the blue one is utterly laughable, as it gives her a very unsigthtly and large front triangle.

One can assume that wrongly ordering the clothes a size too big is just a scheme from here to get around her own no-clothes-shopping rule. - Next step is probably to order more clothes for herself only to tell everybody that a "brand" has sent her the stuff...

Image Image Image Image
User avatar
Happy+Charlie
Informer
Informer
Posts: 368
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:01 pm
Has thanked: 409 times
Been thanked: 2044 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by Happy+Charlie » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:41 pm

lip wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:49 pm
Kattiness Everdeen wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:10 pm
Everyone check out Ruby's InstaStory before it disappears. She essentially admits that her Ruby Doobie Doo line is just stealing existing designs and making them more modest. She also "accidentally" orders a haul of kids clothes for "inspiration" in sizes too big for the girls, and has crammed her adult body into them. She is so desperate for new clothes she has convinced herself they fit, despite a massive camel toe, and is asking if she should keep them.....she really has a serious shopping addiction if this is what she has resorted to.
The green one with the dots isn't actually that bad. - But the blue one is utterly laughable, as it gives her a very unsigthtly and large front triangle.

One can assume that wrongly ordering the clothes a size too big is just a scheme from here to get around her own no-clothes-shopping rule. - Next step is probably to order more clothes for herself only to tell everybody that a "brand" has sent her the stuff...

Image Image Image Image
Holy cow, is she losing it? Yes, Ruby, it is weird that you would wear something that a "7" year old would wear. Just because you think it fits, doesn't mean you should wear it. Just don't, Ruby!! Go buy some clothes for Chad since you threw a bunch of his out and stop finding ways to sneak and buy for yourself. If you intended for them to be Abby and Julie's size, how easy it is to reorder the correct size or go to Old Navy and exchange for the correct size, unless you were the intended wearer all along.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2022
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 721 times
Been thanked: 8057 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by ba1006 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:57 pm

Yes Ruby Doo it's weird especially since they didn't even fit you properly. Has she totally lost her mind? Maybe Bonnie can led you some of her meds.
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 22871
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 35801 times
Been thanked: 27166 times

Re: 8 Passengers: Feeding Your Kids Leftovers and Emotions | Part 15

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:30 pm

ba1006 wrote:Yes Ruby Doo it's weird especially since they didn't even fit you properly. Has she totally lost her mind? Maybe Bonnie can led you some of her meds.
They really don't fit her. They actually make her look a little pudgy, which she isn't. But I'm betting that there are a bunch of comments telling her how great she looks!
Do people wear special glasses when they look at these people? Because there are always so many comments telling them how beautiful they look. And sometimes they do look nice. But sometimes they just don't! Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Return to “8 Passengers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests