BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She is always so obvious when she is pregnant. She can never hide it. What a cluster fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

She is a disgusting selfish pig! Her famous quote... "No life is a wasted life" ....

Keep poppin them out to keep the newness. Next up....a new house cause the current one is too small. She always has to have something going on or she ends up bored and dissatisfied.

I almost wasn't even surprised about the announcement vid. Britch is so predictable with her lifestyle choices. She is such a gross person.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Evian »

This is probably around the time she found out she was knocked up again.

I mean we all make predictions we hope we are wrong, but this bitch really is that predictable, and she really is that stupid. At this point, she is truly fucked. So are her other children. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 7e6a39.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

And whoever said that video about her mental health was just to soften the blow was spot on.

Congratulations another ugly baby. Sorry not sorry Britney and Frank make the ugliest kids with the personality of a wet blanket. I only hope this poor baby won't have DMD.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Didn't they already say the name they would choose for a boy? Robert Paxton or something like that? But would actually call him Paxton?
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

She’s pregnant.
Omg she’s an even bigger train wreck than I could ever fathom! Holy shit
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Frank's mom posting before either of them lmao
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

God I hope it’s a boy and they can finally be done.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

now what? they can't stay much longer in that house.
I hope Britney is sick the entire pregnancy.
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

What a stupid bitch. I'll pray her child doesnt have a terminal illness. I was loving the speculation but I hate that it's true
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

I hope that Ean and his family are a good source of love and support for Aria, Nolan, and Harlow because they're not going to get it from Britney. I just cannot fathom why anyone would willingly bring a child into this world, knowing that there is a good possibility that the child will have a terminal illness. It's disgusting. My heartbreaks for those kids.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

She is fucking disgusting. I have no words.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Jboo921
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jboo921 »

Yikeeeees! At what point do you STOP having babies and focus on the ones you already have 🤔 I feel bad for the older kids. Imagine summer break: “Sorry kids we can’t go to the pool, mommy’s so sick and it’s scarletts nap time” this will be their life forever since she keeps poppin them out.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

I wonder if she’s so willing to announce early because they had genetic testing done (sorry if my comments have been said already by others, this site is so slow for me). Poor Aria must have snapped when she found out and that’s why she is suddenly in therapy after we have been saying she needed it for so long. Britney herself must have also snapped and that’s why she herself needs therapy. This girl has serious issues, I just can’t even imagine what’s wrong with her. Good lord. My son has intolerances and potential allergies and I can’t imagine bringing another baby into this world - and we only have two kids and a steady family. She’s seriously crazy
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ive been trying to have another baby since before she got pregnant with Harlow. Fuck.
I dont normally even have those thoughts.. Im happy for anyone who is pregnant but she is such a worthless asshole. She takes everything in her life for granted. FIVE KIDS!!!!
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

I’m officially boycotting her channel. I used to watch old videos when she was relatable but I’m done. I can’t support her shittu parenting at all. I hope everyone will join me. She is trash. Poor ANH :(
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I genuinely was like no way guys shes not pregnant no one is that stupid and reckless..... welp!!!

Legit my husband was giving my son a bath and her heard me say out loud " they were fucking right" as soon as I saw her video I'm like shes pregnant. You guys man, you're good haha

But assuming that Frank was the driving force behind this pregnancy and he convinced brit to actually go through with it, I dont understand his rush. Like, okay aria nolan and harlow arent his but scarlett just turned one and there are still 3 other kids to raise, why now? Why so dang soon. Maybe he figured now before nolan starts deteriorating and brit wont be in the mood, the YT money is still coming in. But like, if they intend to be together forever (yikes, no way) they could've waited another year. I truly dont get trying to fit 5 kids so close together in age. and one with a terminal illness and another with sever allergies. That's fucked up. Genuinely fucked.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

wonderwall99 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:13 pm I genuinely was like no way guys shes not pregnant no one is that stupid and reckless..... welp!!!

Legit my husband was giving my son a bath and her heard me say out loud " they were fucking right" as soon as I saw her video I'm like shes pregnant. You guys man, you're good haha

But assuming that Frank was the driving force behind this pregnancy and he convinced brit to actually go through with it, I dont understand his rush. Like, okay aria nolan and harlow arent his but scarlett just turned one and there are still 3 other kids to raise, why now? Why so dang soon. Maybe he figured now before nolan starts deteriorating and brit wont be in the mood, the YT money is still coming in. But like, if they intend to be together forever (yikes, no way) they could've waited another year. I truly dont get trying to fit 5 kids so close together in age. and one with a terminal illness and another with sever allergies. That's fucked up. Genuinely fucked.

They rush it because their relationship would be nothing without anything exciting to look forward to. They need that distraction. They never had that time to grow as a normal couple and see if they genuinely work together. They'll be set for the next few years with the new baby and the new house they'll need, sooner rather than later.
Side note, I repeat again, she really needs to stop calling it a blended family. Does she do that on purpose?? They are NOT a blended family. So strange.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Is she trying to compete with Jesssfam?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

I hope Ean can get more custody of his children. Does this bitch who lays around in oversized sweaters all day sipping overpriced coffees and patrolling the internet REALLY think that she can handle 5 fucking kids, when one has a severe disability. I hope she can afford to have a live in care aid.

Just you all wait and watch when Nolan declines the GoFundMe will be set up. Everyone on this forum who had been around for more than a hot minute knows we can predict everything in her life, because she is so fucking pathetic and predictable. It's like reading the same book over and over again.

Someone said they saw her pinning shared boys rooms not too long ago. What happened to wAiTiNg FiVe YeArS to have another one? And will this finally be the last one? Or is she trying to give the Duggars a run for their money.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”