BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Evian »

Also Britney looks like complete shit, I guess back to back pregnancies are catching up with her. Enjoy it bitch!

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Lalalilylove wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:11 pm I’m officially boycotting her channel. I used to watch old videos when she was relatable but I’m done. I can’t support her shittu parenting at all. I hope everyone will join me. She is trash. Poor ANH :(
Im in. We bitcha bout her but we help fund her fucked up lifestyle.
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

I am so disgusted at all these people hoping it's a boy. Goes to show how clueless they are. "Hoping it's a boy so Nolan can have a brother to play with." Wtf?! Unfortunately Nolan will be declining soon and won't be able to play with anyone like that.
& Britney shouldn't be preaching "loving/finding herself" & therapy when she's already pregnant with her possibly terminally ill 5th child. This girl is clearly/truly fucked up in the head.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

brokenrecord wrote:I am so disgusted at all these people hoping it's a boy. Goes to show how clueless they are. "Hoping it's a boy so Nolan can have a brother to play with." Wtf?! Unfortunately Nolan will be declining soon and won't be able to play with anyone like that.
& Britney shouldn't be preaching "loving/finding herself" & therapy when she's already pregnant with her possibly terminally ill 5th child. This girl is clearly/truly fucked up in the head.

The thing is though, those girls need to be tested asap. They are at huge risk of heart problems associated with being a carrier of DMD. Britney herself can live under a bridge all she likes and try and forget the shitshow she lives in - but somebody (Ean!!!) should be advocating for those girls. They need to know if they are a carrier before they get knocked up as a teen and the cycle continues.

The minute you know you are a carrier for a terminal genetic illness - the shop should shut. No more naturally conceived babies. If you want to grow your family - you do so with assisted reproduction. End of story. Shes a selfish cunt.

stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 101a7b.jpg[/IMG]

Britney’s followers are fucking idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 6af853.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 5c8213.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 282a4a.jpg[/IMG]

I have a child born in mid September so I’m guessing she got pregnant around the holidays... anyway, I checked and if her due date is on the 1st of Sept, then that makes her 12 weeks. These are screenshots from New Year’s (comments are 7 weeks ago). It mentions something about blue smoke bombs... hmmm. Could they have filmed their gender reveal?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

That pin she posted on Pinterest about a “shared boy room” makes me wonder if she already knows
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

It’s a lose-lose situation either way. If it’s a boy, he might also have DMD. If he doesn’t, he will be treated like a little prince and Nolan will have to watch his younger brother do all the activities he can’t. If the baby is another girl, they will most definitely get pregnant with baby #6 with hopes it’s a boy. I don’t think Frank will stop until he has a son. Both of them are completely selfish and don’t think about the 4 kids they already have. Disgusting.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Bambi_ wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 6af853.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 5c8213.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 282a4a.jpg[/IMG]

I have a child born in mid September so I’m guessing she got pregnant around the holidays... anyway, I checked and if her due date is on the 1st of Sept, then that makes her 12 weeks. These are screenshots from New Year’s (comments are 7 weeks ago). It mentions something about blue smoke bombs... hmmm. Could they have filmed their gender reveal?

Those screenshots are just proof that shes a lying sack of shit
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

I’m thinking they already know the sex and it’s a boy... possibly the actual reason why she started therapy?!

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Haulnarse wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 6af853.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 5c8213.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 282a4a.jpg[/IMG]

Those screenshots are just proof that shes a lying sack of shit
I'm due very close to her and if she was testing early/ often she absolutely could've known by then...idk about gender though

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

If it is a boy, and she wants him and Nolan sharing a room, that won't last for long.
Once Nolan starts declining and needing more and more equipment he's going to need as much room as he can get. And you don't want a baby/toddler fooling around or near life saving medical equipment. And I'm sure baby/toddler with sleep well with all the medical machines on beeping and whirring and what not.
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

I don't think Ive ever been so angry at someone I dont know.

She's playing Russian roulette with her childrens lifes! This isn't even a joke anymore.
I get the desire to have a large family- I personally have always wanted one and have one now. BUT if there was a risk of passing on a fatal genetic condition to my child I wouldnt have any unless done through IVF.

And her line "But we will love them regardless!" Is disgusting! IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU BRITTNEY! DMD is a horrible thing, death is slow and cruel, you cant love them enough to make what you're doing okay.

Im honestly so disgusted. She is the worse Youtube Mum.

Also did I read someone comment Franks Mum announced it first? Is that why she's announcing so early? Normally she seems to wait till testing before she does.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

We knew. Of course she’s pregnant. It’s always so obvious. 5 kids in 8 years. At least one with a terminal illness and another with severe allergies. Best of luck with that.

I hope her therapist is decent and she keeps going long term because she has SERIOUS issues to work through. This goes beyond repressed childhood trauma. Why does she feel the need to keep pushing out kids when she can’t handle the ones she already has??? She doesn’t even seem to like being a mom! All she does is whine about how hard her life is. Her kids never get to do shit as it is. I’m so sad for them.

She’s due in September so she’s going to be heavily pregnant all summer and she’ll hate it. I hope she has fun chasing 4 kids around while it’s 95 degrees outside and she’s 8 months pregnant. Remember how whiny she was when she was pregnant with Scarlett? This will be way worse.

Yet again the kids will get to do nothing all summer because their selfish cow of a mother had to pop out baby no. 5 to please her manchild husband. I wonder if she’ll actually get her tubes tied after this one like she mentioned. Somehow I doubt it.

annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

DISGUSTING

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

Are you feeling overwhelmed, stressed, struggling to do your job, unsure about your relationships, new to therapy for major issues, do you have multiple children who suffer with serious illnesses or allergies and almost no friends or family? If this is you, we have the perfect solution...get knocked up! This will solve all those issues...just like it did the other 4 times!!

Yep totally makes a lot of sense and I am sure you ill be very happy now.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

I KNEW she was pregnant! I had an inkling a few weeks ago and even came on here to see if anyone else had thought the same. Didn't see anything so didn't mention it myself. I was not surprised at all to see this announcement!

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

She needs therapy!ASAP!🙄

#badlifechoices #needy #runningonempty #saveherpoorchildren
boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

I’ve been trying to get on here after I saw her announcement and it wasn’t working so I finally caught up lol..

But just wanted to say I applaud all of you who said she was pregnant and you were all right!
I honestly thought the accusations were nonsense but I was proved wrong! You guys are awesome detectives!
Now let the shit show begin!

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

I think a lot of people are just genuinely shocked that she would do this. It reminds me a lot of jessica from jess fam and her 'accidental'pregnancies. Its like these woman think having a baby is the answer to all their issues. It is so sad!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”