BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

stnalp
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by stnalp »

I am not sure she will quit, but i just dont see how it is going to keep going long. She has been half assing it now for months and not uploading much of anything anyone wants to see. Just excuses and complaining with back to back ads. Since she doesnt want to talk about the kids issues much or even show or vlog much any more and no one cares much about her and frank and their 5th golfing date night or 60000 take out meal...with her last pregnancy she didnt do hardly any pregnancy videos etc. So, her disinterest in youtube is showing majorly and i am not sure how long or how many fans are going to hang around if she keeps it up.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Remember when she had Scarlett and she seemed so... blah in the going home video? Like she couldn’t care less that she had just had a baby? Can you imagine how she will feel with this one? She and frank have serious issues. If his mom really did announce rigjr away, do you think it’s so Britney won’t have an abortion if it’s a boy since the morrows are so religious?
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Frank and Frank's family are morons just as their name implies. They do not yet know the real Britney. They think it's all flowers and roses having another baby. They haven't been fucked over by her yet, not the in the way Ean was. I really don't think they know the true Britney. How anyone could be happy over this birth announcement is beyond me. Frank is just as big of an asshole too though.

How old is Nolan again? He is getting close to the years he might start getting sicker. If he is 5 or 6... He will have a year or two more before the disease progresses.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Britney is being reckless at this point .
BaberahamLincoln
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaberahamLincoln »

I’m surprised she waited until the 12 week safe point. You would think she would thrive off of the possibility of a miscarriage (morbid, I know sorry.) She knows the amount of reach and views and love she would receive if something terrible were to happen to her, * I mean her babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

So the whole time she was shilling WW she was pregnant? Why even bother with that sponsorship? Stupid greedy cow Britney. Hooray another ugly Frank spawn. I literally am not surprised- all she knows how to do is spread her legs.

Did she really repost someone’s story saying they hope it’s a boy? Smh. What the fuck is wrong with her?

karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

So this pregnancy announcement was meant for Valentine’s Day but she posted a week later. She literally has one job and she can’t do it right. She obviously doesn’t like to post on YouTube anymore but I guess she hates the thought of working a regular job more.

Kel-on-Wheels
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kel-on-Wheels »

Just some observations:

1. Frank bought his ridiculously selfish mustang knowing yet another kid was on the way?

2. Britney was doing jello shots on New Year's, hopefully she wasn't pregnant yet.

3. She started her, "I am so depressed and overwhelmed" vlogs right before she left Ean.

She blamed her depression on Ean instead of dealing with it. She tries to fill the emptiness inside herself with new men and more babies and stupid expensive crap. I weep for these poor kids. Twenty years from now they will all be in therapy dealing with her shitty choices.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

I hope it’s a boy for two reasons.
1) so she can fucking stop with popping out FREEEEENK’s babies
And 2) teach her a lesson. Sorry not sorry, but she doesn’t even care about the 4 kids she has now, one which is terminally ill. Maybe another one will smarten her up (who am I kidding)

Being realistic though, she might be done with having his kids. That doesn’t mean she won’t pop out #6 when she meets her new baby daddy.

stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

Look at all the so many people who care about her and are congratulating here...not. It looks to me like it is odd minions and wanna be youtubers / channels and I don’t see any of her "Friends" unless i missed something meaningful?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

So I found the Chinese gender chart Jessica used for testing Addie's gender and it's been right with every baby I've ever checked on there (including my two).

According to it, with just a guess for now on a conception date, they're having another girl.

Link: https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

I don’t I have ever felt so bad/ disappointed about a pregnancy announcement.

I feel so bad for her kids. Pregnancy always limits what you can do and newborns do as well. And Nolan has limited time left. She should be traveling with him taking him places have a bucket list etc. and at the very least she should take him to pt and keep up with medical research and trials.

I have two kids with food allergies and it is not easy and puts limitations on being out and about as well or at least makes it more difficult.

I don’t get this at all.

avaj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by avaj »

Well, the Britch blocked me. I don't even follow her, but I refrained from ever commenting anything because it's easier to keep tabs when you're not blocked. I commented on her RV post that the fact she turned off comments shows she knows how reckless & insane this is. Instant block. I honestly could've said much, much worse. I had also called her out on her WW post for promoting it when she knew she was pregnant.

I feel so sorry for these kids, especially the older three. She's a shit mom and a shit person. I hope you're all right about her being deeply unhappy because she deserves it.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Her last few pics she’s posted on IG she just doesn’t look happy.. this was obviously not a planned baby and who knows why frank deleted his Ig for a day. Something is going on with them and it isn’t all roses over there in that house. I really feel bad for her first three kids though. Her daughter is in therapy, this is the last thing that Aria needs right now. This shows even more that Britney doesn’t put her children first.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

What if she didnt even make it this year to all these commitments she has been going on about? Way too hard to do while pregnant with so many kids too...sorry guys but i, in fact, wont be there. The baby was planned because they were not using protection and she knows she is fertile. She just doesnt actually want it which is why i dont even understand why they were not preventing.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

stnalp wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:36 am What if she didnt even make it this year to all these commitments she has been going on about? Way too hard to do while pregnant with so many kids too...sorry guys but i, in fact, wont be there. The baby was planned because they were not using protection and she knows she is fertile. She just doesnt actually want it which is why i dont even understand why they were not preventing.
Because she's an even bigger idiot than she looks...with her two brain cells.🤦The good thing is that karma comes after everyone eventually.🤨
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I think Brit just realized that the only thing she's good at is popping out kids. Not being a mother, she fails at that every single day and will continue to do so for the rest of her miserable life—although unfortunately it won't be as miserable as that of her terminally ill child(ren)'s—no, just giving birth. I mean, let's be real, that's the only reason Frank is with her to begin with. Well, that, and the YouTube money. It's not like any normal man would ever want her, so I guess her only option was a bald ass, cheating, abusive redneck that would spend all her not so hard-earned cash and pressure her into having another potentially terminally ill child. Although, despite all his shortcomings, I'm still surprised her husband would want her to have his babies, seeing as she's the shittiest, poorest excuse of a mother I've seen in a long time.

Well, I guess we all have different ideals. Some of us want happy, healthy kids that live a fulfilling life; others want terminally ill kids that are parked in front of the iPad all day every day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just hope Ean is saving up for a nice place so these poor kids can go live with him once they're older.

Also, I get it, guys. I'd be praying for a girl, too. But the truth is that Mr. Redneck is going to pressure her into getting knocked up until they have a boy. A male heir to the Moron legacy. Maybe she should just pop one out now so they don't keep on trying.
sw4075
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sw4075 »

I called it almost 3 weeks ago with the bump photo. Lol and it’s totally a girl... she’s revamping the girls room

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... af0c6e.jpg[/IMG]
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Also, can you guys imagine having a poor boy sitting in a wheelchair and needing assisted ventilation, and then having a little boy, knowing he will have to go through the same thing? Can you imagine having a little boy who lucked out, and his older brother having to see him do all the things he can't do every day? It would break my fucking heart. It already breaks my heart to think of poor Aria, Harlow and Scarlett who will have to see their brother waste away. I pray so much for Ean to take Aria in and give her the stable home she needs so much. I don't know how Brit lives with herself.
SundayRose
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Brittany and 5 babies!

Unread post by SundayRose »

I'm guessing number 5 won't be her last either

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”