T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

AryaStark wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:05 pm Geez turn up the brightness on today’s IG post. Need fricking sunglasses they’re so white.
I love Eleye’s rat tail sticking up into Keebler elf’s face. Looks like he has two gigantic claws coming out of his mouth. Like the horror/whore show they are.
I was looking at it like, why is it so white? Their furniture is white. Maybe she is going for some kind of holy glow to match her holier than thou attitude.

I lol'd at all the comments about church, meanwhile phony is over here like "Apple juice and waffles!!!" No mention of Jesus in sight. And someone in the comments asked if Ella's hair was in his mouth
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Shrimp looks like he is in a hostage situation. Behind that pigtail he is saying HELP ME! Look at that set of crazy eyes. They are dead eyes. He’s miserable and on the verge of digging himself a deeper hole with one more child he has to raise on his own.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Deceased wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:59 pm Shrimp looks like he is in a hostage situation. Behind that pigtail he is saying HELP ME! Look at that set of crazy eyes. They are dead eyes. He’s miserable and on the verge of digging himself a deeper hole with one more child he has to raise on his own.
It’s too bad we can’t ask him to blink twice if he needs help since he rarely does.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Surely he is resentful. He must see all the comments praising HER. And then the comments about how he "helps" must feel like a slap in the face when he is the one doing the majority of it. He definitely looks miserable behind those eyes.

And did anyone think that she quickly posed them all to copy Bri? How often have they posted a photo on that couch including the dogs?
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Has anyone else noticed that her instagram stories are like 75% just reposts of people tagging her at this point? She posts like 30 stories a day and maybe 3 or 4 are actually her content.

Just when I thought she couldn’t possibly find a way to do even LESS work.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Woahhh wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:40 pm Has anyone else noticed that her instagram stories are like 75% just reposts of people tagging her at this point? She posts like 30 stories a day and maybe 3 or 4 are actually her content.

Just when I thought she couldn’t possibly find a way to do even LESS work.
Yeah, 75% of her stories are reposts, 15% kissing up to others right now it's that chef, then 5% oil, 3% of Chris's stories reposted, then maybe 2% of her pretending she is a good mom even the small glimpses of her momming are such fails. Ella's socks are so black on the soles, it looks like she walked through a chimney. Letting them run around the house with food is another common thing. Yuck.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Someone get Tnasty some water this chick is soooo fcking thirsty with the tag/stalk of Kristin C. She is not going to be your friend. Ever!!! Also- I am so tired of seeing the kids on the ground mopping it with their bodies and eating off of it. Real health conscious.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

IcedCoffee wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm
AryaStark wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:05 pm Geez turn up the brightness on today’s IG post. Need fricking sunglasses they’re so white.
I love Eleye’s rat tail sticking up into Keebler elf’s face. Looks like he has two gigantic claws coming out of his mouth. Like the horror/whore show they are.
I was looking at it like, why is it so white? Their furniture is white. Maybe she is going for some kind of holy glow to match her holier than thou attitude.

I lol'd at all the comments about church, meanwhile phony is over here like "Apple juice and waffles!!!" No mention of Jesus in sight. And someone in the comments asked if Ella's hair was in his mouth
The overly bright photos are probably to hide the dark circles under the boys' eyes, hide the bumps and bruises on Sloth's face, and to disguise her withdrawn jowly/fang face.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:07 am Someone get Tnasty some water this chick is soooo fcking thirsty with the tag/stalk of Kristin C. She is not going to be your friend. Ever!!! Also- I am so tired of seeing the kids on the ground mopping it with their bodies and eating off of it. Real health conscious.
The hygiene practices in that home make me shudder. And even though Winter is drawing to a close I just know she's going to start harping on about allergies in spring, in summer it will be heat rash. If she gets pregnant she is going to act like she is the only woman who ever goes through it
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Henno wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:03 am
IcedCoffee wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

The overly bright photos are probably to hide the dark circles under the boys' eyes, hide the bumps and bruises on Sloth's face, and to disguise her withdrawn jowly/fang face.
You're probably right. Over saturate the photo to hide all the unhappiness in that house.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

lol she reeks of desperation! Kristen Cavalari doesn’t show her kids online and all Tiffani does is show her kids!!! Can’t u hear t.thirsty now?? “Chris, Kristen is not responding to my 500 tags of her” ugh my milfy tiff she’s just jealous of u.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Lol!!! Milfy!!! We GET IT .. yall have sex .. congrats! Its embarassing in their 30s with multiple kids. Maybe their weird teenage followers or middle aged moms and gmas like that kind of talk, but no one their age enjoys hanging out with people who are all over each other and brag about having sex. I'm telling u tiffy .. it's not jealousy .. its awkward and no one believes you. That pencil eraser ain't making you scream.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

He can’t find pants to go down to his shoes?!?! Yeah right

Anyone catch Bri’s meal planning story where she was stopped over the Marry Me Chicken?

Miss Minimalist needs a coat at the end of February? And then gets baskets and other crap? And $300 for baskets?!?! No

Carter is not her anxious child. He’s a bratty child. Far from anxious

Her kids only drive with them because her anxiety. Yet they never have them buckled in properly. Sorry Trashi, your kids are probably safer on the school bus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Anyone catch Bri’s meal planning story where she was stopped over the Marry Me Chicken?

Miss Minimalist needs a coat at the end of February? And then gets baskets and other crap? And $300 for baskets?!?! No

Her kids only drive with them because her anxiety. Yet they never have them buckled in properly. Sorry Trashi, your kids are probably safer on the school bus

And what’s the BS about the dining room table?!?! They NEVER used it before the renovation.

And the fake activity time is a joke and laugh.

Those water bottles. She has known they are recalled yet still keep using them.

And they haven’t even started TTC and I’m already tired of hearing about it.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Anyone catch her eye roll when talking about not nursing Ella to sleep? And then the bit about her teeth? Like the dentist said not to nurse her to sleep.

Also her date night hair is disgusting.

And why the fuck are the watching the baby monitor on a date night?

Okay I’m done lol
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Onchao16 wrote:He can’t find pants to go down to his shoes?!?! Yeah right

Idk what she’s talking about the baskets at pottery barn are 30 bucks a piece... that’s not $300 for 3

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:25 am
Onchao16 wrote:He can’t find pants to go down to his shoes?!?! Yeah right

Idk what she’s talking about the baskets at pottery barn are 30 bucks a piece... that’s not $300 for 3

Fishing for cash, perhaps? $90 for kids, pockets the $210, sounds about right.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

But who buys 30$ easter baskets? If it really is about jesus, and not presents, like she says for other holidays, then why the need for an expensive basket? The dollar store has baskets. Kids dont care about the basket, they care about what's in it. She just wants something that will look good for social media.
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

Gossipgurl wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:33 pm But who buys 30$ easter baskets? If it really is about jesus, and not presents, like she says for other holidays, then why the need for an expensive basket? The dollar store has baskets. Kids dont care about the basket, they care about what's in it. She just wants something that will look good for social media.
Why even buy new ones at all? Did they not have baskets last year that they can use?

That's right. She's always buying new crap for content. She wouldn't have anything to post otherwise. Got to try to keep up with better Youtubers who are way beyond her level.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”