BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

When she says she's so real but lies about not knowing why her milk supply dropped. She took that WW spon in bad faith she knew she was pregnant. Yet her loyal fans will defend how ril and honest she is to the bitter end.

She took WW for apparently over 50 grand. It won't be worth it to them to sue her for breach of contract.

Why is Scar starving and underweight well Scar this is what happens when Brit replaces you with Younger Sibling. Know your place.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Evian »

I think it was a planned pregnancy. They said a while ago they weren't actively trying but weren't using protection - aka trying for a baby.

I know this isn't popular opinion on here, but I think Britney wanted this pregnancy just as much as Frank. If she had been with another man she would be doing the same thing. It's her way of defining herself as a person. We all saw in her drunk rambling stuper new years eve video "who really is britneyandbaby" well that's your answer. She is exactly that and nothing more. She will be in for an existential crisis when she enters menopause and can no longer spawn.

The reason Britney looks sad or sick or MIA is because she is trying to soften the blow of any negative reaction she would inevitably have to face because of this announcement. She always tries to set herself up as a victim.

This is not to say Frank also didn't want this baby too. Despite their hands being already full with the other children. He clearly doesn't place as much value on Ean's kids. He wants as much of his genetics in that family as his.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

sw4075
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sw4075 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:When she says she's so real but lies about not knowing why her milk supply dropped. She took that WW spon in bad faith she knew she was pregnant. Yet her loyal fans will defend how ril and honest she is to the bitter end.

She took WW for apparently over 50 grand. It won't be worth it to them to sue her for breach of contract.

Why is Scar starving and underweight well Scar this is what happens when Brit replaces you with Younger Sibling. Know your place.
They paid her 50k?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

So Britney knew Scarlett wasn’t gaining weight since NOVEMBER if I remember correctly? At that point, she probably knew she was pregnant. I have a feeling she is further along than she is letting on. Some of the sponsorships take more than a month to get set up, especially the ones that pay a lot. WW just rebranded themselves so it may have taken even longer than usual. She may be lying and saying that she is due in September when she is actually do in august or July so that WW doesn’t know she was pregnant when she accepted the Sponsorship. It would make sense why she noticed Scar stopped gaining weight - it’s usually a couple months into a pregnancy when the milk supply drops. She is the absolute worst. Wtf?! Seriously. Every time it seems she can’t sink any lower, she finds a way to outdo herself.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Hanging out for the response vlog - Aria’s reaction will be the real deal
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Somebody said they hope its a boy so Nolan has a brother to play with? What are they gonna play? Maybe they can race their wheelchairs up and down the hall or see who can drink their formula though their feeding tube the fastest. I hope the new baby is healthy and i hope by some miracle Nolans life isnt as hard (or short) as it could be. My grandma had a form of muscular dystrophy and even though i never got to meet her i can tell how much it hurts my mom and older sister to talk about it. My older sister was only 2ish when my grandma passed away and my mom said everytime they drove by the hospital my grandma died at my sister would beg and cry to see our grandma (she didnt understand)...can you imagine your child going through that kind of pain and knowing its 100% your fault? And thats not even talking about poor nolans pain.

Before britch starts menopause im sure Aria will be popping babies out just like her mommy.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Haulnarse wrote:Hanging out for the response vlog - Aria’s reaction will be the real deal Image
I bet her real reaction was "what the fuck is wrong with you guys?" But of course britch wont show that Britney will probably bribe her

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

sw4075 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:28 am
DoodleBop2 wrote:When she says she's so real but lies about not knowing why her milk supply dropped. She took that WW spon in bad faith she knew she was pregnant. Yet her loyal fans will defend how ril and honest she is to the bitter end.

They paid her 50k?!

Another influencer who didn't take the WW spn said they offered her an amount similar to her husband's annual salary so I guessed median income. it could have been higher or lower.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Evian wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:22 am I know this isn't popular opinion on here, but I think Britney wanted this pregnancy just as much as Frank. If she had been with another man she would be doing the same thing. It's her way of defining herself as a person. We all saw in her drunk rambling stuper new years eve video "who really is britneyandbaby" well that's your answer. She is exactly that and nothing more. She will be in for an existential crisis when she enters menopause and can no longer spawn.
I think one way or the other she would have had more kids because (much like Jess) that's literally the only thing she's capable of. Her one defining quality is her ability to have kids, and they're also the only thing that makes her interesting because she doesn't have to offer shit otherwise and has the personality of a wet blanket. But I do think that if it had been up to her she would have waited. Not five years, because that was her bullshitting, but maybe another year or so.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Haulnarse wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:56 am Hanging out for the response vlog - Aria’s reaction will be the real deal Image
You gotta keep in mind that Britney is the one editing (or censoring, to phrase it more drastically) the video(s), maybe Frank is also editing them. I doubt they would leave a reaction that would shed a bad light on Brit and/or Frank in the end result.

A couple of years ago, Brit participated in the ‘I told my kids I ate all their Halloween candy’ prank*. It was pretty boring though, since Britney cut Aria’s actual reaction except for some initial sobbing.
I remember that speculation arose that toddler!Arian might’ve said something unfavourable which Britney didn’t approve of.

If a little kid being upset about their candy having been eaten is too harsh for Brit, I can imagine that a bad reaction to having yet another baby added to their bLeNdEd FaMiLy is definitely not being uploaded to YouTube.

* Link to the respective YouTube video; November 1, 2015
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

dazzled wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:56 pm
Evian wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:22 am I know this isn't popular opinion on here, but I think Britney wanted this pregnancy just as much as Frank. If she had been with another man she would be doing the same thing. It's her way of defining herself as a person. We all saw in her drunk rambling stuper new years eve video "who really is britneyandbaby" well that's your answer. She is exactly that and nothing more. She will be in for an existential crisis when she enters menopause and can no longer spawn.
I think one way or the other she would have had more kids because (much like Jess) that's literally the only thing she's capable of. Her one defining quality is her ability to have kids, and they're also the only thing that makes her interesting because she doesn't have to offer shit otherwise and has the personality of a wet blanket. But I do think that if it had been up to her she would have waited. Not five years, because that was her bullshitting, but maybe another year or so.
She shouldn't even think about having more kids, but I agree that she would've waited. Like what's the hurry?? I Don't think they have the situation handled with Scarlett allergies, then there's Nolan and his progressing dmd, Aria and Harlow too need attention..but suuuure have another one and then fish for sympathy because you're overwhelmed - "Home Alone ALL DAY with FIVE kids *raw footage* *hectic*" I'm seeing the videos already.
Like a lot of you guys have sad, she may well not want this kid and this was either Frank pressuring her or her knowing the pregnancy videos and posts are what get her the most attention from "fans" and companies so she WILL continue to have more kids despite not wanting more. And it's disgusting. She is incapable of offering other kinds of content - everything in Brittany's world revolves around pregnancy videos, pregnancy photoshoots, belly shots, baby pictures, baby routine, day in the life with a newborn, baby first steps, baby first foods, baby first words, baby first smile...and then what. It's her business.
I hope this is the last one, she has no business having more, she MENTALLY CAN'T. Selfish twatwaffle.
And I'm sorry to say but her supporters are the most dumb and ignorant individuals I've ever seen.
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

I chuckled when I saw the video, first I thought she was sticking it for what was said here about V day. ANOTHER BABY? is she insane?
I honestly don't think she has the slightest knowledge of what it's gonna be financially. They just bought a house, she herself said that she signed her life away now this?
And if they split, as they're married and she's stupid without a prenup i guess, he's entitled to half what she owns since they merged their finance. she's screwed.
Where did she say Aria was in therapy? :(
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Can someone fill me in on how y’all know she was paid $50,000 to take this WW sponsorship because a bitch needs to know!!!!!

I don’t feel like scrolling through hundreds of pages to find out because this thread moves too fast for all that.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

tea_spiller wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:31 pm […]
Where did she say Aria was in therapy? :(
On Instagram*, in December

* Link to the respective IG post; published December 4, 2019
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

I feel so sad for the oldest 3 especially Aria. It must be horrible seeing your parents split and then so shortly after, your mum has a new man, a new baby and another one on the way. Breaks my heart.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:46 pm

Another influencer who didn't take the WW spn said they offered her an amount similar to her husband's annual salary so I guessed median income. it could have been higher or lower.
Who is this influencer that said this and where?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I feel like Luna's time is up with the Morrows
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

brittknee wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:46 pm

Who is this influencer that said this and where?
Garcia diaries back near Jan 1st
Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

Not sure if it will make any difference but I unfollowed her on Instagram and YouTube.
I really liked her in the beginning but this is just too much.

Hopefully I’m not the only one so that it can make a difference.

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Lufyfras wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:40 pm Not sure if it will make any difference but I unfollowed her on Instagram and YouTube.
I really liked her in the beginning but this is just too much.

Hopefully I’m not the only one so that it can make a difference.

Don’t view her videos - that’s what will make the most difference. Don’t interact with her posts - that will make a difference too. Even a thumbs down positively affects her channel.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”