T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Momof4babes
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Momof4babes »

Does anyone believe they use a babysitter? I've always felt they leave the kids by themselves. The big boys they drug them with melatonin and lock their door and Ella is stuck in the crib. I just find it weird how they've never shared their babysitter on any of the vlogs or IG. It's not like they care about peoples privacy. Never an appreciation post or recommendation post for their beloved, super reliable and available around the clock babysitter lol. They will shout out their moms when they watch them though. Idk, as neglectful as they are I could totally see them leaving them.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

No, I don't see that happening.

I might think T.Celery isn't smart enough to be left alone, but I can't see them doing that.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

RE- Babysitter theory

Hmm. I'm not sure. That would be pretty stupid of her. Perhaps the baby sitter is younger and hotter than Tiffani? Or maybe she doesn't want to show her because she would get slack about her age? I read in the 80s it was ok for 12 year olds to babysit but that wouldn't fly too well these days. So maybe it's something like that, the baby sitter is young?

RE- Easter baskets
She probably doesn't need them at all, that is true. Is this the kind of content people want to see? Her shopping for a basket? Not what is in the contents of the basket, just the basket? No wonder her channel is so boring.

Also, who thinks the Spring Cleaning series will last?
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

IcedCoffee wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:25 am
Onchao16 wrote:He can’t find pants to go down to his shoes?!?! Yeah right

Anyone catch Bri’s meal planning story where she was stopped over the Marry Me Chicken?

Miss Minimalist needs a coat at the end of February? And then gets baskets and other crap? And $300 for baskets?!?! No

Carter is not her anxious child. He’s a bratty child. Far from anxious

Her kids only drive with them because her anxiety. Yet they never have them buckled in properly. Sorry Trashi, your kids are probably safer on the school bus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk what she’s talking about the baskets at pottery barn are 30 bucks a piece... that’s not $300 for 3

Fishing for cash, perhaps? $90 for kids, pockets the $210, sounds about right.
Image Tiff math

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tiffani didn't get invited to that birthday party right? Brittani Boren Leach's kid. And to think Tiffani said they were close friends. Ouch.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

They have to sneak out? Why? They’re literally locked inside their rooms all night beginning at 6pm. Do prison guards sneak out when their shift is over? lol I think his mom may be the babysitter. She’s so flippant and confident she’s going to conceive right away. We’ll see about that.
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

Did Tiffani seriously hang up an empty picture frame in anticipation of Baby Beast #4?! I cannot with her. Honestly. I can’t even hate watch anymore.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:11 pm They have to sneak out? Why? They’re literally locked inside their rooms all night beginning at 6pm. Do prison guards sneak out when their shift is over? lol I think his mom may be the babysitter. She’s so flippant and confident she’s going to conceive right away. We’ll see about that.
I bet T.Titti just says that to herself. They will miss us when we are gone! We better sneak out! I get the feeling they don't miss her much at all.

Just saw a hilarious comment on Bris video.
20200225_123900.jpg
To those that can't see the attachment-
Basically says Tiff has a printable and sarcastically says wonders where she got the idea. Bri says "aw I'm so happy my idea is catching on"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

HollaBack wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:36 pm Did Tiffani seriously hang up an empty picture frame in anticipation of Baby Beast #4?! I cannot with her. Honestly. I can’t even hate watch anymore.

Empty and Tiffani go hand in hand.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Those huge black and white pictures on the wall 🙄🙄🙄 How can she complain that people copy her when she so blantantly copies everyone else. LoveMeg JUST did a wall in her house with big black and white photos in what looks to be the exact same frames and BBL has been talking for a while about doing something similar with pictures of her kids in a ball pit. But seriously LoveMeg did exactly what Tiff is doing maybe 3 days ago.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

IcedCoffee wrote:
AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:11 pm They have to sneak out? Why? They’re literally locked inside their rooms all night beginning at 6pm. Do prison guards sneak out when their shift is over? lol I think his mom may be the babysitter. She’s so flippant and confident she’s going to conceive right away. We’ll see about that.
I bet T.Titti just says that to herself. They will miss us when we are gone! We better sneak out! I get the feeling they don't miss her much at all.

20200225_123900.jpg
Basically says Tiff has a printable and sarcastically says wonders where she got the idea. Bri says "aw I'm so happy my idea is catching on"
Thank you for saying what it said! And that’s hilarious Image

Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

HollaBack wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:36 pm Did Tiffani seriously hang up an empty picture frame in anticipation of Baby Beast #4?! I cannot with her. Honestly. I can’t even hate watch anymore.

Omg that didn’t even occur to me. Insanity.
lulubelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lulubelle »

I’m convinced she’s starving herself on purpose so she’ll have trouble conceiving her fourth baby and get to have a REAL TTC journey instead of the 45 second one she had with Ella.

That fourth empty frame makes me want to puke. It’s so presumptuous.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Shrimp sure references a lot of things we say here in his vlogs.

Thoughts on this snoozefest video:

Trashy being her smug self with her annoying valley girl accent, psycho smile and interrupting Shrimp constantly during his video. Shes so full of herself and at the same time as dumb as a box of rocks. You can literally see her stare off into space and think all kinds of random ass thoughts while he's talking and then she just erupts her scattered thoughts like diarrhea of the mouth. ** Stares at ceiling while Shrimps talking....is that black mold?!?! **
Cue them wanting to move into a bigger house because of baby paycheck #4.....I mean. Black mold.

She lives in PA and it's almost the end of freaking winter and minimalist dumbass HAS to get a winter coat and then doesnt even end up getting one. Just more excuse to blow money. Maybe if she had meat on her bones she wouldn't be cold.

In one breath saying how she wants to slow down then in the next saying how they are so ready and excited for another baby. Okkkkkk.

Trashy sure gets an attitude and shuts balless Shrimp down when he says stuff she doesn't like. No one can ever disagree with Queen bitch.

So. Is Shrimps mom the babysitter since he referred to the kids talking to the babysitter on FaceTime? Surely his mother has better shit to do than to come watch the kids while they shop every day and get coffee right?

Ella has another bruise. Surprise. She's going to be a big handful and a big brat. Have fun with that one. I see she's inheriting Trashys unfortunate looking jowls too.

Anxiety about starting kindergarten and riding a bus yet leaves kids locked in bedrooms, lets a baby eat popcorn, her kids get banged up and bruised and sick all the time and not given proper meds. Leaves kids with sitter constantly. Trampoline in the yard and bunk beds. Suuuuure.

Calm down Shrimp. I'm sure you get a piece of that bony stinky ass a lot just to drain you dry to make paycheck #4 and we get it. You're excited. You aren't getting the weekly bjs at your former job from your side piece so you have to settle for your ball and chain "arm candy" Enjoy it while it lasts because soon you'll be busy taking care of 4 kids and one grown ass adult wife too tired to get out of bed to do anything because breastfeeding all night is SO exhausting.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

RealityBites wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:32 pm Shrimp sure references a lot of things we say here in his vlogs.

Trashy being her smug self with her annoying valley girl accent, psycho smile and interrupting Shrimp constantly during his video. Shes so full of herself and at the same time as dumb as a box of rocks. You can literally see her stare off into space and think all kinds of random ass thoughts while he's talking and then she just erupts her scattered thoughts like diarrhea of the mouth. ** Stares at ceiling while Shrimps talking....is that black mold?!?! **
Cue them wanting to move into a bigger house because of baby paycheck #4.....I mean. Black mold.

She lives in PA and it's almost the end of freaking winter and minimalist dumbass HAS to get a winter coat and then doesnt even end up getting one. Just more excuse to blow money. Maybe if she had meat on her bones she wouldn't be cold.

In one breath saying how she wants to slow down then in the next saying how they are so ready and excited for another baby. Okkkkkk.

Trashy sure gets an attitude and shuts balless Shrimp down when he says stuff she doesn't like. No one can ever disagree with Queen bitch.

So. Is Shrimps mom the babysitter since he referred to the kids talking to the babysitter on FaceTime? Surely his mother has better shit to do than to come watch the kids while they shop every day and get coffee right?

Ella has another bruise. Surprise. She's going to be a big handful and a big brat. Have fun with that one. I see she's inheriting Trashys unfortunate looking jowls too.

Anxiety about starting kindergarten and riding a bus yet leaves kids locked in bedrooms, lets a baby eat popcorn, her kids get banged up and bruised and sick all the time and not given proper meds. Leaves kids with sitter constantly. Trampoline in the yard and bunk beds. Suuuuure.

Calm down Shrimp. I'm sure you get a piece of that bony stinky ass a lot just to drain you dry to make paycheck #4 and we get it. You're excited. You aren't getting the weekly bjs at your former job from your side piece so you have to settle for your ball and chain "arm candy" Enjoy it while it lasts because soon you'll be busy taking care of 4 kids and one grown ass adult wife too tired to get out of bed to do anything because breastfeeding all night is SO exhausting.
Yeah I thought it was extra nice of Shrimpita to help
everyone including Tcelery learn how to “blow.” But...
too little too late said the side piece.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:11 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:

20200225_123900.jpg

Thank you for saying what it said! And that’s hilarious Image

No problems at all. I wish everyone could see all the attachments! I said in the past maybe it's a compatibility issue, some of us have the browser on phones, some have the app, some use desk top. I'm not sure what else it could be.

Also even funnier, there's been a few tip offs of bad comments she never deleted and they have quite a few thumbs up.

Other people are onto her act
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:32 pm Shrimp sure references a lot of things we say here in his vlogs.

ThE bUs iS daNgErOUs. They will only be safe in their correctly installed seat with their mom vlogging instead of watching the road and probably letting them eat pretzels they could choke on while she's driving because she doesn't give them actual breakfast like she wants us to think.

I think it was AryaStark that suggested the mom baby sitter too. So is that the general consensus? It's his mom? Maybe she does have better things to do but it's her chance to do whatever she wants. I know my grandma used to undermine my mom's rules, lol. Maybe it's the opposite for Grandma Beaston, she enforces the rules because we know Tiff won't. I bet that's a sweet slumber, going home knowing your grandkids didn't eat their food off the floor after a fake prayer and not shoving apple juice all over their teeth, she might even let then outside! Maybe she even brushes their teeth and reads to them. Hopefully she brings over some legit bleach and goes to town too.

Ella is definitely not going to be a little princess like they think. The fact they are encouraging dancing on tables raise anyone else's internal alarm? That plus how Tiffani dresses. She's not going to learn to have any respect for herself. Tiffani encourages make up at such a young age and all that daddy daughter stuff seems OTT
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

Isn’t Aaryn having her new money pit, i mean house, checked for mold? Is amazing how they see other YT vlogs and run with it for content. Granted I didn’t watch this video so maybe she was just thinking out loud but I wouldn’t put it past Tiff to now say her house is moldy.

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Didnt tiff just do a black mold test like 2 weeks ago? And it was negative?
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

They’re so stupid. She sounds like an idiot talking about tracing letters... good luck when that kid gets to school and she sees what all the other kids already know. Most come into kindergarten knowing how to read. She will pull him out and say he was ruthlessly bullies and she’s praying for their parents.

And dumbass...... sCHOoL BuSEs HaVe SeAtBeLtS

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”