BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I wonder how long it will take before Aria says to Britchney, "I want to live with Dad full time"
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Evian »

Very disingenuous of her to pretend she's doing weight watchers. We all know she absolutely was not tracking her meals. She was careful not to post pics of her food most of the time too so people wouldn't ask. It's just like commercials on TV now, we know how fake everything is but these YouTubers and influencers are always touting about "real life" and honesty. It's become just another scam.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Wow....her followers must be on bath salts or some shit to say that “she will handle this well”Image

Britney is gonna have a “Britney 2007” break down w/ this pregnancy & being a “mom” of 5. She can post pictures with meaningful happy captions, pictures kissing Frank and smiling her gremlin face all she wants but it’s obvious she isn’t gonna handle any of this.
youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youwontknow »

Britney said in an insta comment that she will be getting her tubes tied after this one.

Of course manly man Fronk won’t get a vasectomy.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Lufyfras wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:40 pm Not sure if it will make any difference but I unfollowed her on Instagram and YouTube.
I really liked her in the beginning but this is just too much.

Hopefully I’m not the only one so that it can make a difference.
That’s what I did with Meg from Love Meg. She wasn’t even worth my time and effort to give her a follow to snark on and she certainly wasn’t or isn’t worth one single view from me on her videos. If I see a lot of traffic on her threads on here or another gossip site I’ll see what the commotion is by looking at her Instagram but I’ve yet to watch any of her videos regardless of how dumbfounded it leaves people that snark on her.

I wish more people had your mindset when it comes to these yt moms because that’s where half their viewership comes from the ones that dislike them so much.
here4the_drama
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Brittany and 5 babies!

Unread post by here4the_drama »

Someone on instagram was "crossing their fingers for a baby boy..." for them. smh.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Evian wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:37 pm Very disingenuous of her to pretend she's doing weight watchers. We all know she absolutely was not tracking her meals. She was careful not to post pics of her food most of the time too so people wouldn't ask. It's just like commercials on TV now, we know how fake everything is but these YouTubers and influencers are always touting about "real life" and honesty. It's become just another scam.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk
I wonder if WW can ask for their money back, since she lied?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

All these people on Instagram talking about how happy they are for her and I'm over here seeing red. She doesn't do a quarter of what she should for Nolan. She admitted that Aria is in therapy. She doesn't really take that great of care of Harlow or Scarlet. So she gets pregnant? That's not to even speak the risk she is taking of bringing another baby into the world to face the pain of MD! How flipping selfish and awful of her and Frank!
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Wow....her followers must be on bath salts or some shit to say that “she will handle this well”Image

Britney is gonna have a “Britney 2007” break down w/ this pregnancy & being a “mom” of 5. She can post pictures with meaningful happy captions, pictures kissing Frank and smiling her gremlin face all she wants but it’s obvious she isn’t gonna handle any of this.
Britney 2007 breakdown??

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

MamaTweet wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Wow....her followers must be on bath salts or some shit to say that “she will handle this well”Image

Britney 2007 breakdown??

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk
Britney spears head shaving breakdown
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Most of her WW stories were filmed in December (Christmas tree in the background) so she wouldn’t have known she was pregnant when she signed the contract, but she knew they were trying so it’s still bad. If you’re not preventing, you’re trying, especially when you get pregnant as easily as Britney does. But it’s not like she would ever turn down a sponsorship.

Of course Frank won’t get a vasectomy, he’s keeping his options open for taking his kids and his car and his money and running. In the most recent q&a video he was talking like he wants more than 2, so she’ll change her tune on having her tubes tied within a few months. I guarantee it. Especially if this one is a girl. We all know he wants a son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I just feel so bad for the other kids. She said Aria was in therapy. Shes now in therapy. They just found out Scarlett has food allergies .So what makes her think right now is a perfect time to have another baby? I just dont get it Just because nasty bald headed Frank said he wanted another one? Fuck that. I'm sure in the next video when she talks more about it shes probably gonna be like "oh we wanted another one so we decided to get pregnant now rather than later to get it out of the way and be done and so little scar scar could have a friend to play with!" shes gonna say something stupid like that. I cant even imagine how Aria reacted when her mom told her that she was having yet another baby. Her uterus is gonna fall out from the back to back pregnancies.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blomst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blomst »

They’ve outdone themselves....so sad and it just truly shows how uneducated and ignorant they are. Frank is such a hillbilly but so is she. It seems like she always over does everything like her house needs to be perfect white everything trying so hard to be classy and etc just to try and be opposite of how she was raised. But I get this weird feeling that she’ll inevitably screw up her kids the same way her parents screwed her up and all this money and materialistic stuff will one day not be there obviously due to her overspending and other financial bad habits they have and the kids will be left with pictures of the times when they were little and seemed to have so much money but now they’re broke and she’s right back to where she started. She’s truly sick and needs a lot of help. Sad that she doesn’t mind dragging her kids down with her.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I can't believe all the comments of people hoping it's a boy... smh. I am over here hoping someone ties Frinks penis into a pretzel, and that the baby is completely healthy, and that Britchney's tubes not only get tied but shrivel up.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

Maybe he wants to get out of that relationship asap and with as many kids as possible so he can live off brit's spousal support. Maybe that was his 5 year plan. Hey this idiot is so fucked up but she makes an ass load of money, is stupid, and is not bad looking compared to what my ugly as could get... so lets do this and suck her dry and then get out and still be at least early 30s with a dream car and a couple kids, both of which should make me attractive to even more ladies....yay
miss_manda01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by miss_manda01 »

I’ve thought about it because I honestly didn’t see Britney as a terrible parent. However, when I compare her to JesssFam (another regular I watch so easy comparison) I think I finally get it.
Jesss does live for her kids - people give her shit about a messy house and whatever but that’s because she’s out doing things with her kids or participating in school functions.
Britney, meanwhile, spends that similar amount of time making her kids’ rooms look like magazines.
Same 24 hours spent differently.

I am jealous of the way Britney makes things look so good aesthetically and I wonder what I’m doing so wrong to not be on that level — but it’s because she’s sacrificing something. Going thru the motions isn’t living; even if you’re amazing at it.

Tough pill to swallow.

Also, Frank’s a dick.

Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:56 pm I can't believe all the comments of people hoping it's a boy... smh. I am over here hoping someone ties Frinks penis into a pretzel, and that the baby is completely healthy, and that Britchney's tubes not only get tied but shrivel up.
I cringed seeing all the "hope it's a boy 😍" all over her comment section. Are people not concerned about the risks?
Will they have space for the two of them, five kids and a dog at their big white house? Or will they be moving yet again? Poor Aria...She was probably upset when she found out.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

miss_manda01 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:08 am I’ve thought about it because I honestly didn’t see Britney as a terrible parent. However, when I compare her to JesssFam (another regular I watch so easy comparison) I think I finally get it.
Jesss does live for her kids - people give her shit about a messy house and whatever but that’s because she’s out doing things with her kids or participating in school functions.
Britney, meanwhile, spends that similar amount of time making her kids’ rooms look like magazines.

I am jealous of the way Britney makes things look so good aesthetically and I wonder what I’m doing so wrong to not be on that level — but it’s because she’s sacrificing something. Going thru the motions isn’t living; even if you’re amazing at it.

Tough pill to swallow.

Also, Frank’s a dick.

Yeah this is something I have struggled with myself. I have phases where my house is cleaner because we have less going on or I am just more motivated etc. If I were to stop doing as much with or for my kids and had no hobbies, I would have a lot more time to be a perfectionist with my home. I, however, like to sit at the table while they read or do homework and I like to snuggle while we watch something together etc. I think it is also more than just the kids or being a good mom though, it is about being well rounded (which she is clearly not). Outside of my kids, I have hobbies and I accomplish things as well which is something she seriously is lacking and something I strongly feel you need as a stay at home mom to keep sane. I have reading goals for a year and I practise violin with my youngest pretty much daily as well as training in the gym 2-4 days a week. If you have a balanced full life, you do tend to not consistently have time to spring clean your house every week. Your house should not be "dirty" but I think it is good for kids to have a lived in home where they feel comfortable to actually play and live in.

Maybe, the fans are not actually fans and just blow all that smoke up her ass because they enjoy seeing how stupid she is and can be and dont fully take in that she is real and that mess of a life she is living is effecting those kids. Life sure have even more kids! how many can you idiots manage to pop out cause I have a bet going with some friends....
JaneDoe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JaneDoe »

miss_manda01 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:08 am I’ve thought about it because I honestly didn’t see Britney as a terrible parent. However, when I compare her to JesssFam (another regular I watch so easy comparison) I think I finally get it.

Tough pill to swallow.

Also, Frank’s a dick.

Yea, people give Jess a hard time, but I do think she is a good mom. Her kids are involved in various different activities and sports, they take them on lots of day trips and fun vacations, they always have friends over to play and though her house is a mess you can tell she really loves spending time with her family. Wasn't it last summer Britney said she was going to put them in activities, and never did? When Nolan wanted to take horseback riding lessons? Why can't they do stuff year round? Aria would love girl scouts, Harlow would love dance or gymnastics and Nolan doesn't even get to go to PT (let's be real, Brit would consider that an "activity.") Heck, even Scarlett would benefit from a mommy and me music class or story time at the library. Nolan could play t-ball, or soccer this spring, and he'll probably never get that chance again because pretty soon he won't physically be able to.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

I think this is at the root of one of the main reasons why so many think of her now as a horrible mom. It is a huge deal. I only have two kids and they are not mega active types but still at least have both 2 or more activities through the week. I have no clue how it can be possible to have that many kids and apparently no activities at all. It starts young here too with book babies in the library for story time and play for very young kids and mommy and me classes everywhere. She clearly has lots more money to spend now compared to in the very beginning where everyone understood that things were tight, so why not do more with and for the kids? She claims she cant even manage therapy, or couldnt, because of the kids but the only things she ever does with them are sponsored. Aria loves art so much but when has she taken her to an painting or art event with her? If harlow is so wild with so much energy and wants to get into things, take her to a kids play class and take her out and let her do things where she can do so safely and with fun. Plus, she popped out all her kids fairly close in age so that should technically make things easier for her since they are all still young enough to enjoy a lot of the same things!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”