tigerlily
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans | Part 8

Unread post by tigerlily »

sezzajaydee wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:24 am
tigerlily wrote:I had pretty much forgotten about this thread because Chloe is that boring and the kids are quickly growing out of the cute stage. But just thought I would log in to comment about her latest photo of all the kids in princess dresses. I have zero problems with boys dressing in dresses if that is what they choose for themselves but she said she got a whole bunch of secondhand princess dresses for the triplets and that the boys decided they wanted to wear them. what are the chances of getting secondhand dresses that are all in the right sizes? I call bullshit, she bought those dresses especially for each them imo. Rufus looks miserable and I'm in shock that Evan hasn't put his foot down over being dressed like a toddler. I thought he would have snapped by now...

Are any of the kids in extra curruricular activities yet? Or is it still park, home, sleep, repeat? Refuse to give her the views
Evan is a brown noser. That’s why he hasn’t put his foot down. He loves the attention he gets, and he knows what he needs to do to get it.

I’m all for choices but you could tell one of the triplets and the blonde older boy weren’t digging the dresses at the party. They looked sad in almost every photo.
That's really sad if he just goes along with what Chloe wants just for the attention. I hate how she makes it seem like all these kids have choices yet they are always dressed matching, have the same interests, have the same hair etc. its like they all are the same person.
My 3yo daughter only likes to wear tshirts and shorts and doesn't like anything girly. My 6 yo is the opposite and loves dresses and skirts and bows in her hair. My eldest daughter is 9 and has her own style and preferences too. buying 3 of the same thing in different sizes would be so much easier for me, but I just couldn't do it. I want them to actually like what they're wearing.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

tigerlily wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:14 pm
That's really sad if he just goes along with what Chloe wants just for the attention. I hate how she makes it seem like all these kids have choices yet they are always dressed matching, have the same interests, have the same hair etc. its like they all are the same person.
My 3yo daughter only likes to wear tshirts and shorts and doesn't like anything girly. My 6 yo is the opposite and loves dresses and skirts and bows in her hair. My eldest daughter is 9 and has her own style and preferences too. buying 3 of the same thing in different sizes would be so much easier for me, but I just couldn't do it. I want them to actually like what they're wearing.
It's even sadder because I'm sure triplets get treated like they are the same person already, from outsiders, they don't need it in their own home. I don't watch this woman. I saw her once and thought her video was awful.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Sorry if this has been brought up before.. just doing a catch up.. is there more tattoos since Christmas.. and looks like there are plans for more..
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

Ok so I randomly came across this person on IG and I am beyond confused. I didn’t dig too deep but how many of the kids are actually boys? I actually started going through the pics because I was like wow 6 girls in 3 years?! I saw there is a Felix so that’s one boy but I had to come see if she had a page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

jsl22 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:17 am Ok so I randomly came across this person on IG and I am beyond confused. I didn’t dig too deep but how many of the kids are actually boys? I actually started going through the pics because I was like wow 6 girls in 3 years?! I saw there is a Felix so that’s one boy but I had to come see if she had a page.

Evan, Otto, Felix, and 2 of the triplets, Hank/Henry and Rufus are boys. Pearl is the only girl.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Yes, they only have one girl: the red head triplet. I was confused too the first time I came accross their videos because some of the boys look feminine (not in a bad way), especially Otto has some feminine features on his face (the second born, the blonde with glasses).
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

The haircuts and being confused for girls is what Chloe is “famous” for.
She sent her story into a trashy magazine that pays for stories and the rest is history.
goofy-watermelon19
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by goofy-watermelon19 »

it’s sweet that the evan and otto love to read but that’s literally half her content, it’s just photo of them and praise regarding how special they are for reading and also the need to tell everyone how TINY little pearl is

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

goofy-watermelon19 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:50 pm it’s sweet that the evan and otto love to read but that’s literally half her content, it’s just photo of them and praise regarding how special they are for reading and also the need to tell everyone how TINY little pearl is Image

She had always been proud of her 2 boys learning to read at 3. But especially now that the triplets are older and are not as advanced as the 2 older ones, she keeps showing her 2 geniuses because she can't brag about her preemies learning to read at 3.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

It's as if she doesn't really know her children. Have they not gotten any other interest in the last few years? Evan and Otto have reading and Felix has numbers, Pearl is so small and tiny, Henry is now called Hank and I don't know what about the other one poor thing.

I wonder if she's working on reading comprehension with them. My current kiddo who learned to read early while they can read 3 grades above grade level their understanding is grade typical. That's common in early readers. So now we're working on comprehension and the ability to glean information from reading.
Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:13 am It's as if she doesn't really know her children. Have they not gotten any other interest in the last few years? Evan and Otto have reading and Felix has numbers, Pearl is so small and tiny, Henry is now called Hank and I don't know what about the other one poor thing.

I wonder if she's working on reading comprehension with them. My current kiddo who learned to read early while they can read 3 grades above grade level their understanding is grade typical. That's common in early readers. So now we're working on comprehension and the ability to glean information from reading.
Not sure if that happens, I haven't watched them in ages but it always feels like she just lets the older boys read whatever they feel like and doesn't pay much attention to their understanding. I do remember her asking them a couple of questions a while back about some of the books they were reading, but they weren't very specific questions. I am curious about her teaching methods/“curriculum”, especially since there are six of those kids all with different needs and learning styles. As they get older they will require more attention to their schooling. Does she still "homeschool" them by bringing them to the park and letting them read fact books from their beanstalk website?

Also, was looking through her Instagram the other day and noticed that they all still wear those horrible, colourful matching outfits in her pictures. They seriously look like mini versions of her. Surely Evan and Otto are at an age where they can (and perhaps want) to choose and have their own style? Would it be such a crime if they didn't match their little siblings for a change? And if she wants to keep their hair long she could at least tie it up properly?
Isn't it summer there? Wouldn't it be better to have their hair out of the way?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Another set of bed frames! These kids have had more beds in their short lives than I've had in almost 40 years of life. Literally had the same bedframe from 2 to teenager growing up. Go Vegan save the planet! Drive huge ass bus and buy endless crap with all its packaging and so much flat-pack furniture.
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotHateButUhh »

How can they not have enough room to play? They literally have TWO play rooms in addition to the living room which is basically another play/school room, as well as a massive back ya are. I’m pretty sure there’s a spare empty bedroom too, because Pearl had her own bedroom briefly. If Evan, Otto and Felix were giving the excuse that their room was too difficult to tidy because it had beds in it then that’s just kids making excuses. I mean seriously? You can’t put your toys away because there’s a bed in the way? Maybe they don’t put their toys away because there’s no furniture to store anything. You can’t solve everything with beds and floor space. The play rooms have a lot of floor space and the kids never tidy those either. Instead of all the mess ending up under the bed it’ll just be all over the floor. And the whole reason they got those coloured metal beds was because they HAD bunk beds and hated them. The kids were constantly fighting because no one wanted to sleep in the top bunk.
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotHateButUhh »

*massive back YARD
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

Evan and Otto look like the have middle aged lady hair. It looks so bad. Why does she make her children look so ridiculous all the time?
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Came on literally only to comment on MORE FUCKING BEDS!!!!!!

If they want to play in their rooms more and more (and that it likely to keep happening as they age) why not get rid of one or two of the playrooms and give them their own room?
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I actually DM'ed her on insta. Without the white bits on the bunks, there is a major strangulation risk. Scary!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

The kids look like they have wigs on under the hats....
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

I haven’t been on this forum in aaaaages but I also had to come on just because THEY GOT MORE BEDS!!! Lmao

I agree that it is so weird how she categorizes her kids by one defining feature and makes them all look ridiculous and not have any individual personality. She’s an odd one for sure. But hey at least the kids get new bed frames twice a year.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bekkaz wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:59 am I actually DM'ed her on insta. Without the white bits on the bunks, there is a major strangulation risk. Scary!
Apparently being vegan should protect them from their mother's stupid drive for her Instagram aesthetic.

Wouldn't the kids have room for their things if instead of buying NEW beds they moved them against the walls like the bunk beds and got those kids some storage for toys in their room?

Return to “Chloe and Beans”