BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by sleep84 »

Ean has a girlfriend? How do we know this?
up all night, got demons to fight
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dazzled »

youwontknow wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:49 pm Britney said in an insta comment that she will be getting her tubes tied after this one.

Of course manly man Fronk won’t get a vasectomy.
Of course not, once he dumps Brit he needs everything intact so he can somehow find and impregnate some other desperate chick that isn't a carrier for a terminal illness.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

This was 100% a planned baby. It's obvious that Frank wants more children. Maybe even a third one, so he would have as much as Ean. I wonder how they will provide for 5 teenagers in a couple years and one having major medical issues. If/when they break up and Britney still doesn't have an education or a proper job, they will be screwed. Even 3 kids would have been a lot. 5 is insane.

As someone mentioned on the previous page, I'm starting to think too that many of her followers don't know about Nolan's illness. They've probably just come across a nice looking instagram page and started following. Maybe a lot of them don't watch her videos or at least old videos. I personally only follow her at insta nowadays because her videos are too boring to watch.

Btw, what is Nolan's situation with school? Is he still not in school? I haven't followed her very closely lately so no idea.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

He is still in preschool since she held him back, not even sure if he goes every day either.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
brittknee wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:13 pm
Lufyfras wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:40 pm Not sure if it will make any difference but I unfollowed her on Instagram and YouTube.
I really liked her in the beginning but this is just too much.

Hopefully I’m not the only one so that it can make a difference.
That’s what I did with Meg from Love Meg. She wasn’t even worth my time and effort to give her a follow to snark on and she certainly wasn’t or isn’t worth one single view from me on her videos. If I see a lot of traffic on her threads on here or another gossip site I’ll see what the commotion is by looking at her Instagram but I’ve yet to watch any of her videos regardless of how dumbfounded it leaves people that snark on her.

I wish more people had your mindset when it comes to these yt moms because that’s where half their viewership comes from the ones that dislike them so much.
Yes, everyone should unfollow her. We are just feeding into her at this point... whats that website you can watch YT videos without giving them views??
Invidio

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

I can see her skipping the kids reaction because it’s negative and play it off as ‘their dad told them when they were at his parents ’ just to throw shade and hide the reality of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Kish wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:51 pm
tea_spiller wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:31 pm […]
Where did she say Aria was in therapy? :(
On Instagram*, in December

* Link to the respective IG post; published December 4, 2019
Here’s a screenshot of the post:

sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

sleep84 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:52 am Ean has a girlfriend? How do we know this?
From Ean's mom's facebook posts during the holidays, and when Harlow had her birthday I think I remember. It is *speculated* and overall accepted that the girl is his girlfriend.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

If Nolan is that behind she should be working with him whether it be speech therapy or tutoring. She probably thinks that she doesn't need to worry about it because he won't be able to go to school forever. That is neglect of his needs and right to an education.

Britney's parenting philosophy in a nutshell:

EmBrAcE tHe ChAoS
Build a balloon arch for every kids birthday
Pinterest decorate their rooms
Latest trendy wardrobe
Each one gets an iPad

And you're done!

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

sicklequeen wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:57 am
sleep84 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:52 am Ean has a girlfriend? How do we know this?
From Ean's mom's facebook posts during the holidays, and when Harlow had her birthday I think I remember. It is *speculated* and overall accepted that the girl is his girlfriend.
Awww! I'm so curious! Istopped following these crazy girls a while back. Any chance you could link a picture (if it's not against the rules) or give me a name of a Facebook account or something!

I can't believe it's been so many years since this crazy YT mommy started. Britney went down the rabbit hole.
up all night, got demons to fight
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

I hope when her kids grow up they hate Britney as much as she hates her mom! We all know she’s so dam embarrassed of that lady, so I hope her Karma bites her real good

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Does anyone have a screenshot of Frank’s mom announcing the pregnancy? I also wonder if Frank’s family actually knows that any future babies could also have DMD. It’s possible that Britney said Nolan’s case was a freak accident and not because of a genetic/hereditary illness. I would assume Frank knows because they are married and he definitely knew who she was before they started dating.

sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

sleep84 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:26 am
sicklequeen wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:57 am
Awww! I'm so curious! Istopped following these crazy girls a while back. Any chance you could link a picture (if it's not against the rules) or give me a name of a Facebook account or something!

I can't believe it's been so many years since this crazy YT mommy started. Britney went down the rabbit hole.
on this page here viewtopic.php?t=16220&start=1025 are the ones from Harlow's birthday, I'm trying to find the others but I'm having no luck lol..I know there was one with Nolan on this girl's lap? But here viewtopic.php?f=212&t=16158&start=325 you can find a post with Ean's mom's fb account ;)
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Oh goodie, a new video...
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

This bitch was really buying ovulation tests? NoT tRyInG nOt PrEvEnTiNg
No bitch. You were TRYING.

kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

If she got pregnant a day or two after Christmas, she’s due around mid September. I got pregnant around then a couple of years ago and was Due September 18th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Brittany and 5 babies!

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I stopped really following this bitch a long time ago because I just couldn't stand it anymore. The stupidity and neglect of her kids and the insane CRINGE coming from her and her stupid penis-head ass looking husband just became too much for me to even hate watch anymore.

But I just saw in my recommended today that this bitch is pregnant AGAIN. I can't believe this idiot! I knew she would have another one eventually but this soon after Scarlett? That is going to make five kids under age 8? What in the ever loving FUCK is she thinking? She can't even take care of the ones she has!
And what is going to happen when that YouTube money runs out? It already looks like her views are down compared to what they used to be.

I am just amazed at the stupidity. I'm not even going to go into the whole "What if it's a boy" thing.....

Just......she's an idiot. Stupid as fuck. I can't wait until the day when all of these stupid ass decisions catch up with her.
Bellahoneyboo

Re: Brittany and 5 babies!

Unread post by Bellahoneyboo »

She's crazy!! Why does she keep having kids when she knows they could have the same condition as Nolan!?
She's not been with Frank that long and already married, two kids with him and bought a house! In less than 2 years...
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Idontevenknow »

kels0413 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:45 am If she got pregnant a day or two after Christmas, she’s due around mid September. I got pregnant around then a couple of years ago and was Due September 18th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just watched her video, she got pregnant in the beginning of December. So she was drinking on new years eve while pregnant? I never believed she didn't wanted it. She totally does. Now I want to see Frank's "reaction". Omg.......... And people hoping for a boy.... Really??????
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

So her pregnancy video was essentially a video for her to brag about how easy she can get pregnant. She went on and on about how sporadic her periods are yet she STILL got pregnant. Con-grat-u-lations ...

Now get a sponsorship for some condoms.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”