T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

ApothicDrunk wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:27 am They’re so stupid. She sounds like an idiot talking about tracing letters... good luck when that kid gets to school and she sees what all the other kids already know. Most come into kindergarten knowing how to read. She will pull him out and say he was ruthlessly bullies and she’s praying for their parents.

And dumbass...... sCHOoL BuSEs HaVe SeAtBeLtS
But she should keep in mind .. just like she said ..if a parent is a bully, they arent allowed to be upset if their kids are being bullied.

Read that again, T.bully.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

He LITERALLY just said “WE’RE not nursing Ella to sleep anymore” 😂 I freaking cant with him. Shrimpers, baby girl, you were never nursing her in the first place, at least I freaking hope not. I just can’t stop laughing at this because he makes it so easy to make fun of his identity crisis. Poor guy, doesn’t realize he’s a different person from his wife.
Disneymommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Disneymommy »

This girl is crazy. Who hangs a empty huge frame in their living room? It’s not a small frame in a hallway. There won’t be a picture in it until next year if she gets pregnant right away. Ok and how about Bri scrolling down Pinterest and stays right on merry me kitchen lol that was the best. Call the bitch out. She copies everything
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

yeahsureok wrote:He LITERALLY just said “WE’RE not nursing Ella to sleep anymore” Image I freaking cant with him. Shrimpers, baby girl, you were never nursing her in the first place, at least I freaking hope not. I just can’t stop laughing at this because he makes it so easy to make fun of his identity crisis. Poor guy, doesn’t realize he’s a different person from his wife.
Well he’s currently at target buying tampons so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:49 am
yeahsureok wrote:He LITERALLY just said “WE’RE not nursing Ella to sleep anymore” Image I freaking cant with him. Shrimpers, baby girl, you were never nursing her in the first place, at least I freaking hope not. I just can’t stop laughing at this because he makes it so easy to make fun of his identity crisis. Poor guy, doesn’t realize he’s a different person from his wife.

Omg. Like every once a blue moon I’ll ask my husband to grab me some in an emergency situation but I’m sure shrimp offers and loves perusing the feminine care isle. I bet he has tried to nurse her... he’s such a creep with her.

Anyone notice Tanners shoes all over their couch. But the kids take their shoes off first thing when they get home and put them in their bins my ass. Such a dork with her fake productivity tips.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Those kids are probably so confused all the time with this fake shit she makes up for the camera.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

“We’re gluten free because of my thyroid and Chris is makes him nauseated.” Tiff don’t ever think anyone is jealous of your little puss husband

LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

Who the hell vacuums and stirs up dust while they are cooking though? Eww.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

She was totally drilling in the “kids are here while I cook” crap. Instead of with a nanny. Trashi, the issue is that you do all of this with your husband HOME, and make people think you’re a SAHM mom cooking and cleaning alone with the kids home. And the other issue is that you both get a sitter for one child while you run errands. None of that is relatable. At all

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Salamisammich wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:47 am “We’re gluten free because of my thyroid and Chris is makes him nauseated.” Image Tiff don’t ever think anyone is jealous of your little puss husband Image

Strange that a grown adult man would suddenly become nauseated from gluten after eating it for 30 years ... or maybe he wanted to be just like his wife cuz hes obsessed with her? I'll go with the latter
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Her precious link tree still says she buys her organic tampons from Grove.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:14 pm She was totally drilling in the “kids are here while I cook” crap. Instead of with a nanny. Trashi, the issue is that you do all of this with your husband HOME, and make people think you’re a SAHM mom cooking and cleaning alone with the kids home. And the other issue is that you both get a sitter for one child while you run errands. None of that is relatable. At all

I'm surprised she finally caught up with women for centuries, milleniums even. Lol

People in the comments are praising her on it too haha I am literally laughing at this.

Only a week ago Chris was telling us how they get stuck in meal ruts and need Hello Fresh, too.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:21 pm

Well Tiffani, the self proclaimed Mother Theresa, would NEVER tell a lie. Chris really must have a vagina. 😉
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:52 pm
IcedCoffee wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:21 pm

Well Tiffani, the self proclaimed Mother Theresa, would NEVER tell a lie. Chris really must have a vagina. 😉
The inventor of yogurt bark and water bottles for children would never fib to us.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm just catching up on today's Instagram.

Is that 13 stories in the last 2 hours? She is in bed, feeling sick with a menstrual migraine. Gee how bad for her. Her make up is still all on. She doesn't look I'll. Maybe mentally ill. She's holding her head, faking a headache. How pathetic.

Ella has been waking up for the past month? She said previously that she still nurses throughout the night. Lol. Maybe she is waking up because Tiffani weaned her, isn't feeding her at all and cut her off cold turkey so she can get preg.

"Tanner's photo looks blurry, but we are just going to deal with it for now" - Tiffani. Yep. Of course. The least favorite kid has a blurry picture and she doesn't care.

She made a miraculous recovery because then she is interacting with Ella on the computer! Spoiler alert they even sing after that!

Ella is making Tanner's potty chart. So now it's been mentioned here a few times she is shaking him for it she is suddenly making a reward chart.

"She's like her bro bros always bruises and scrapes" I'm giving her the side eye there. She is addressing the fact little princess is hurt. Being "rough" doesn't cause scrapes. It's her negligence causing Ella to get hurt because she is not watching her.

Chris must have finished dinner. Man for a sick woman she leaped out of bed now that her slave has finished cooking.

Organic dessert?
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

How many times does lil shrimp have to tell her she’s hot. Two grown @ss adults acting like 15 yr olds. It’s like watching teens play house. Lmao his pants!!! Obvious he’s reading here since he brought up his children’s place pants. She looks miserable in the vlogs. Straight up miserable all the time. The faces she makes and her general demeanor is just pathetic looking. Starving herself and feeding her kids fake cheese on a pizza. 🙄
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Just thought of something today. When the coronavirus hits the USA I cannot wait to see how well Thieves cleaner protects all the oily Huns! I bet we are all goners and they will all survive. :P
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

she wants potterybarn easter baskets because bri and aaryn have them and buy them
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

How to tell someone DOESN'T have a migraine: They have a camera with the light on, in their face filming themselves while they pretend to be feeble.

People that honestly suffer with migraines are rolling their eyes so hard....they just gave themselves a migraine.

Also...don't compare your children to my gifted golden child you peasants....not evveryone can be El-lah
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Deceased wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:04 pm Just thought of something today. When the coronavirus hits the USA I cannot wait to see how well Thieves cleaner protects all the oily Huns! I bet we are all goners and they will all survive. :P
Too late it’s already here. Two weeks ago report in NY one in San Diego, and my husband just texted the news report one confirmed in the city he works in. The news report said nothing about rolling oil on yourself. lol

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”