T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Deceased »

Oh damn!! Well you know the beasts are going to contract corona. They get everything coming down the pike. Just you watch, T.sicko is going to start OBSESSING about it!!!
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

I'm not convinced people are asking her about Ella talking "all the time". She's not, though. Of course she can say a few words but is it that impressive that she says a few things WITH YouTube on. She's being prompted by YT plus Tiffani. She isn't initiating this and she still can't say mom. She isn't so clever like Tiff is making her out to be.
Kids that she can say full sentences, I just looked it up on goggle and because Ella can KINDA say "bay" at the end of the sentence down by the bay WITH Tiff and YT it doesn't mean she's a language genius.

I agree about the migraine, well just like I already posted about it a while ago I showed it to my friend on IG without my opinion first thing she said was if she's so sick shy is she wearing make up? Fucking fake
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:39 pm
Deceased wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:04 pm Just thought of something today. When the coronavirus hits the USA I cannot wait to see how well Thieves cleaner protects all the oily Huns! I bet we are all goners and they will all survive. :P
Too late it’s already here. Two weeks ago report in NY one in San Diego, and my husband just texted the news report one confirmed in the city he works in. The news report said nothing about rolling oil on yourself. lol
You guys have got it wrong. It's garlic for ear infections. It's oil for fake migraines. Celery juice for unnecessary weight loss. For coronavirus it's organic vegan gluten free lactose free rhubarb coated with elderberries with lashings of Apple juice.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

So sick with a migraine and trying not to throw up? Sounds more like shes faking so shrimp can make dinner and get the kids ready for bed.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Bluecoconut wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:20 pm How many times does lil shrimp have to tell her she’s hot. Two grown @ss adults acting like 15 yr olds. It’s like watching teens play house. Lmao his pants!!! Obvious he’s reading here since he brought up his children’s place pants. She looks miserable in the vlogs. Straight up miserable all the time. The faces she makes and her general demeanor is just pathetic looking. Starving herself and feeding her kids fake cheese on a pizza. 🙄
We're really calling that 'pizza'?? The dough looked crumbly and dry before it was cooked. Can only imagine how dry and tasteless it was to eat!

How about the shrimp dish she cooked?? I laughed when the title came up on the screen and momentarily forgot which site I was on, and thought one of you clever ladies had named it!!

Yeah I'm all for equality but I don't recall ever asking my husband to pick up tampons for me. How confusing would that aisle be to a male? I wouldn't put my husband through it. I mean she's been having periods for what, nearly 2 decades now. For someone who's all about preparation and organisation how would she let herself run out? Plus if she had a life, there'd be a spare stash in her handbag, office drawer, glovebox etc! Not to mention most of us could ask a friend if we were really caught short. Enough said lol.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

No fcking way, another vlog dedicated to cooking.lol I guess
were supposed to ignore the fact her own husband begs to
eat out at the mere thought of being forced to eat it. The
other day he even wrote on her vlog what-chicken out my
bung hole or something. I took that as he sits on the shtter
after he eats it. I’m like yeah we know you’re a hostage to
her bad cooking.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

that marry or as she says merry me chicken looks like a sloppy plate of throw up not appetizing to look at. Sorry tif ella is not a beautiful baby she isn't very cute you can try and make her all girly as you want she just isn't that cute
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Some may disagree, but Aaryn, Tara and Bri's daughters are far more cuter than Ella. I'm not saying she's an ugly little girl she just isn't cute. To me...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

jazieg wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:01 pm Some may disagree, but Aaryn, Tara and Bri's daughters are far more cuter than Ella. I'm not saying she's an ugly little girl she just isn't cute. To me...

I think Presley is pretty cute. Haven't watched much Aaryn or Tara, kinda loosely keep tabs on the happenings, but the way Tara ties their hair back. It looks so damn painful.

Some of the YouTubers kids I think are cute like, their personalities are sweet or they say cute stuff but that's where it ends.

Side note, does anyone know if Tiffani commented on Anna's body image pic and talking about her eating disorder on Feb 14. Look at the amount of attention and comments she got. I wonder if it's what prompted Tiffani to show her "real postpartum body".
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:48 pm No fcking way, another vlog dedicated to cooking.lol I guess
her bad cooking.
What is it with the Beastons and telling us their body functions? He is buying me tampons! I need the toilet a lot because my wife can't cook! Or Tiffani saying she wants to vomit (with her fake migraine) And let's not forget that deeply disturbing baby center screenshot about humping him dry of semen.

Beastons, we want to vomit hearing y'all talk about your bodily functions.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Shrimp has morphed into such a woman since he's been fired from his job and been the stay at home mom of the house that it's pathetic and embarrassing. I would say I almost feel bad for him in a way but he seems to really enjoy being treated like a little bitch. I wonder if he still has any male friends any more and if so do they ever bust his chops about how whipped he is. I'm sure they have no friends though anymore. Seems like they have pushed them all away. Speaking of where has Trashys "hype woman" cross eyed Kate been??? Did she push her away too?
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

jazieg wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:01 pm Some may disagree, but Aaryn, Tara and Bri's daughters are far more cuter than Ella. I'm not saying she's an ugly little girl she just isn't cute. To me...

Same. I thought Ella was kind of cute as a baby but as she's getting older not so much. She's looking a lot like Trashy with those jowls and just not cute in my opinion.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

So did Trashy starve herself so much that her milk dried up or is she that eager to have another paycheck baby? As we all suspected on here she was faking breastfeeding Ella with those pics where her tiny mosquito bite boobs weren't even in Ellas range. Why fake it??? Makes it even more obvious that she lies constantly for attention and fakes illnesses and the drama with Ella with a breathing mask etc.

I think she fakes being sick so Shrimp will do even more catering to her and kissing her ass. Like some of you mentioned on here when you have a REAL migraine you feel awful and don't want bright lights on, no noise, feel sick and don't want to eat. I get them sometimes and I just want to lay in a dark room and close my eyes. They are miserable. She just wanted Shrimp to make dinner because she wanted to be lazy. She probably laid a guilt trip on him that she DOES IT ALL and made that stupid dinner meal video so she shouldn't have to cook dinner. Just like making him take care of the kids the majority of the time, bringing her coffee and celery juice, Shrimp doing the dishes recently and now making dinner. She should just hand her channel over to him completely and let him take over so she can lay in bed all day and try to get pregnant and sleep in......the only two things T.Beaston does best!!!!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:46 pm So did Trashy starve herself so much that her milk dried up or is she that eager to have another paycheck baby? As we all suspected on here she was faking breastfeeding Ella with those pics where her tiny mosquito bite boobs weren't even in Ellas range. Why fake it??? Makes it even more obvious that she lies constantly for attention and fakes illnesses and the drama with Ella with a breathing mask etc.

I think she fakes being sick so Shrimp will do even more catering to her and kissing her ass. Like some of you mentioned on here when you have a REAL migraine you feel awful and don't want bright lights on, no noise, feel sick and don't want to eat. I get them sometimes and I just want to lay in a dark room and close my eyes. They are miserable. She just wanted Shrimp to make dinner because she wanted to be lazy. She probably laid a guilt trip on him that she DOES IT ALL and made that stupid dinner meal video so she shouldn't have to cook dinner. Just like making him take care of the kids the majority of the time, bringing her coffee and celery juice, Shrimp doing the dishes recently and now making dinner. She should just hand her channel over to him completely and let him take over so she can lay in bed all day and try to get pregnant and sleep in......the only two things T.Beaston does best!!!!
These YT chicks are pregnant all the time that when they actually get their cycles back regularly for more than two months, all they do is btch and whine. Tidiot sits in bed for a week.

It’s 5pm and once again she’s sitting in bed. She has bed paralysis because of not eating. If you think about it most anorexia’s who are far along in the disease do that. They have no energy. The simplest things are too hard most days. I really think she only gets out of bed to film and that’s it.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:47 pm
AryaStark wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:48 pm No fcking way, another vlog dedicated to cooking.lol I guess
her bad cooking.
What is it with the Beastons and telling us their body functions? He is buying me tampons! I need the toilet a lot because my wife can't cook! Or Tiffani saying she wants to vomit (with her fake migraine) And let's not forget that deeply disturbing baby center screenshot about humping him dry of semen.

Beastons, we want to vomit hearing y'all talk about your bodily functions.
Haha yeah numb nuts was so desperate to leave the house
WiThOuT a chaperone😮 he jumped at the chance to go
get her more industrial strength tampons.lol I bet he was
all googly-eyed in the feminine needs isle smiling, flirting
with whatever poor chick was there.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can't imagine anyone hitting on Chris. Especially if he was walking around Target vlogging and/or making Tik toks. He probably was. I would be side eyeing that.

He definitely wants the solo time. Maybe that's the reason he eats her undercooked chicken. Bathroom time is probably his best time of day.

Tiffani free time.

Just think, Bri is probably on her exercise bike getting ready to ship the kids off to GG's. Tiffani is probably in bed for the next 7 hours, she might get out of bed at some point, maybe not.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

That pizza didn’t look like pizza at all. It looked like bisquick with ketchup. And didn’t she just have her period last week? And the week before that? And didn’t she have her tampon to prove it the week before that? Why be so whack you lie about having your period and how can you not keep that schedule straight.... once a month tiff. Shrimp probably has an app to track her flo on his phone so he can run to target for tampons. Also- never met someone who needs so many tampons in one cycle. One box lasts like 3-4 months
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

RealityBites wrote:Shrimp has morphed into such a woman since he's been fired from his job and been the stay at home mom of the house that it's pathetic and embarrassing. I would say I almost feel bad for him in a way but he seems to really enjoy being treated like a little bitch. I wonder if he still has any male friends any more and if so do they ever bust his chops about how whipped he is. I'm sure they have no friends though anymore. Seems like they have pushed them all away. Speaking of where has Trashys "hype woman" cross eyed Kate been??? Did she push her away too?
No, he pretty much lost all of his friends. And those friends he lost make fun of him a lot. At the same time it’s sad, he’s always been pretty narcissistic and full of himself, but he used to at least be fun. Not anymore.

Also re: the migraines, this girl had bright lights on, was making a chart on her laptop and had her phone in her face. Maybe she had a slight headache, but this is what Tiffani does. She could have a paper cut and call it a gaping wound. It’s so over the top.

Re: the gigantic empty picture frame, the presumption is so annoying. We get it, you’ve always been a fertile myrtle, but you are emaciated so good luck getting pregnant. Speaking of emaciated her horse teeth are so much more pronounced now, it’s disgusting.

There’s so much more I could say about them, but the fact of the matter is they have gone so far off the deep end it’s scary. I feel so bad for those kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

1. Ella ia not cute by any stretch of the imagination.

2. I feel so bad for Tanner he needs a hug he is so forgotten it's sick.

3. Tiffani is crazy if she thinks she can handle number 4

4. I am surprised with her eating habits she gets a cycle.

5. I get legit migraines Tiff..dark room, sound free and nausea and vomiting to the max...I definitely wouldn't have my phone shining in my face.

6. Chris needs a job...Tiffani your husband needs a job, men need to work. What happens if your channels dwindle you two and all your kids will be up 💩s creek.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm like..so tired...from being a mom. And like. having any real responsibilities. And like. Filming my mediocre content on my like. FOMily CHONNel twice a week. Like. Laying in bed all day is like. SO exhausting. Haters just don't like get it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”