BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Graysky33
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Graysky33 »

Idontevenknow wrote:
kels0413 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:45 am If she got pregnant a day or two after Christmas, she’s due around mid September. I got pregnant around then a couple of years ago and was Due September 18th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just watched her video, she got pregnant in the beginning of December. So she was drinking on new years eve while pregnant? I never believed she didn't wanted it. She totally does. Now I want to see Frank's "reaction". Omg.......... And people hoping for a boy.... Really??????
No, she said she ovulated at the end of December

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

She could have summed up that entire beginning in only a few sentences. Shes so annoying

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Dear Britney, You are taking ovulation tests and not using protection, you are TTC! Stop trying to pretend you weren't!
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

That explanation video was so boring and useless. I imagine the ovulation test she texted him was so he could rush rush home in his uniform to impregnate her. Lordt help us all
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Britney is fulfilling her end of the bargain. Frank marries her, buys a house with her, and helps take care of A/N/H in exchange for her giving him biological children. And he wasn't going to be satisfied with just one. That pointless video she just made just shows that they started trying for another as soon as they could.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

So now that they announced their pregnancy, Frank is back in her Instagram stories. She’s so pathetic. I KNEW she was trying to convince everyone they separated. What a shitty to “live.” Thank God she’s in therapy.
Sorry if this is already mentioned. This site is so slow lately.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

The amount of people who are commenting that they are excited on both of their insta pages is revolting. “Omg yay!” “I don’t know why she’s getting hate. Who would hate on a pregnancy/new baby?” Give me a break. How are her minions this dumb??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:The amount of people who are commenting that they are excited on both of their insta pages is revolting. “Omg yay!” “I don’t know why she’s getting hate. Who would hate on a pregnancy/new baby?” Give me a break. How are her minions this dumb??

Somebody said her having a baby is the same as someone who has allergies having a baby...i know allergies CAN be serious and even deadly but DMD will kill that child (if he has is) and britch knows that

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Also did they not say they would be wating for Golden Child to turn one ? She was actively TTC since at least November since she admitted to taking a *positive* ovulation test then... she is so inconsistant with her lies !
That would place her starting TTC right when they were having trouble with Scarlett. How can you look at your child struggling and tell yourself "now is the time for another one" ?
I really hope she goes through with tying her tubes !

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

avaj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by avaj »

hopelesslysoulful wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:21 pm The amount of people who are commenting that they are excited on both of their insta pages is revolting. “Omg yay!” “I don’t know why she’s getting hate. Who would hate on a pregnancy/new baby?” Give me a break. How are her minions this dumb??

I'm really dying to know how many negative comments she's received. I know from experience that she deletes and blocks the second one comes through, so unfortunately we'll never know. All we can see is the positive (from minions that are either stupid or don't even know about the DMD), but I know she's gotten negative, too. Fingers crossed the bad outnumber the good.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Lalalilylove wrote:So now that they announced their pregnancy, Frank is back in her Instagram stories. She’s so pathetic. I KNEW she was trying to convince everyone they separated. What a shitty to “live.” Thank God she’s in therapy.
Sorry if this is already mentioned. This site is so slow lately.
If Britney did go to therapy there’s no way she’s gonna keep going now that she’s pregnant, not that she would’ve kept up with it anyways.
jlnemes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jlnemes »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 34fc11.jpg[/IMG]

How are people this dumb Image
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

The sick thin is that she doesn’t look happy or excited at all to me. She keeps popping out babies but clearly doesn’t really even want to or feel able to. It is not healthy and I think it is literally just one of her many issues that she doesn’t work on or think about. The fact that Frank doesn’t seem to care and is using her like some kind of birthing machine is just proof to me at how horrible their relationship really is. A husband should respect their wife and understand the toll hormones and pregnancy take on the body which he clearly doesn’t. If we can see how unhappy and unsure she looks (i saw it even with scarlet) why in the world cant he if they are so close and honest with one another?
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Omg guys get ready for the loud heavy breathing. I mean shes always out of breath but when shes preggo its 10x worse. Also get ready for the million bump pics a week and daily Instagram stories of the baby kicking while her kids are in the background crying for her attention.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Idontevenknow »

Omg guys my bad. I wasn't paying enough attention. So yeah she is due in September, but for what I've seen her belly is looking far more than 11 weeks. Idk something doesn't add up as usual...
Plus you really think she's going to make this pregnancy a big deal with a lot of videos? It didn't happened with scarscar and I don't think she'll try to milk this one as much..
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Does she not realise she can experience some of her adult life without being pregnant or breastfeeding or both?? Imagine the child free weekends her and frenk could have had, especially with willing grandparents to babysit, big kids at Eans. Grandparents are less willing to take two or more at once, esp when they will be what - 20 months apart?

Her whole relationship with Frenk (bar the first 5 minutes) she has either been pregnant or breastfeeding.

Dumb bitch. Dumb selfish bitch.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Idontevenknow wrote:Omg guys my bad. I wasn't paying enough attention. So yeah she is due in September, but for what I've seen her belly is looking far more than 11 weeks. Idk something doesn't add up as usual...
Plus you really think she's going to make this pregnancy a big deal with a lot of videos? It didn't happened with scarscar and I don't think she'll try to milk this one as much..
She spent the first 15-16 weeks keeping her shitshow quiet last time. New boyfriend, Pregnant, shotgun lounge wedding, house build, move, baby, breastfeeding, pregnant, rinse and repeat.

I think she will milk this pregnancy, “5th pregnancy” bullshit.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Wtf?🙄Ean (their biological father) needs to get full custody.Britch doesn't deserve to be their mother.
She's overdue for much needed karma for her shitty behavior,messed up priorities,lies,bad life choices,stupidity and laziness.👊🖐️
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

She's giving jesssfam a run for her money on the crazy wagon.

I feel so bad for the other children! Imagine having to watch not one, but potentially two of your siblings die from a terminal illness. Aria is already suffering due to britneys fucked up decisions. Poor kids! Ean is probably counting his blessings he got away from britney.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Erm so much for IVF, this is what she said last time she got pregnant. Can't believe she would be so stupid to get pregnant on purpose again!//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5e56405a6ed ... 5112_1.mp4

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”