Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wanderfam! What a Sham! | Steps to Wander | Part 8

Unread post by Parktown »

Paris has become’The dog’!
Why is June having constant meltdowns I mean it is normal but every post she seems in a constant state of distress! Well that will do it to you when you raise a child with constant hyper reaction to get footage! She is probably wondering why no one is over the top excited to show her some game or attention.
Kelsey you knew full well going into that match box with two kids in mind and a dog all sounds would be heard, stop whining! Other moms are raising more children and work too! No sorry, you need to work at some point in your life even if it is raising children!
Sure you’re upset you can’t laze around like you usually do and can’t get out of this responsibility but some parents really enjoy raising their children with all the overwhelming chores included! Your whining is constant and over the top! You can’t be on vacation all the time!
Lazy life is over!
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minniemouse99 »

Parktown wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:17 pm Paris has become’The dog’!
Why is June having constant meltdowns I mean it is normal but every post she seems in a constant state of distress! Well that will do it to you when you raise a child with constant hyper reaction to get footage! She is probably wondering why no one is over the top excited to show her some game or attention.
Kelsey you knew full well going into that match box with two kids in mind and a dog all sounds would be heard, stop whining! Other moms are raising more children and work too! No sorry, you need to work at some point in your life even if it is raising children!
Sure you’re upset you can’t laze around like you usually do and can’t get out of this responsibility but some parents really enjoy raising their children with all the overwhelming chores included! Your whining is constant and over the top! You can’t be on vacation all the time!
Lazy life is over!
I’ll never forget when they lived in Portland they would sleep in, take naps. Go on walks, go eat out and play legos during the day like kids who have no worries in the world 😂
I think they are still stuck in that mindset honestly.
I get kids have their “moments” but gosh why are you telling the whole world about your toddlers tantrums?!
Maybe you are the one having trouble not your whiney 2 year old?
They need to put her in pre-school all week, sitting cooped up in that tiny space sounds unhealthy.
They don’t seem to get out much and I highly doubt she gets much interaction with other children.
Not including her little brother who just stares at her 🤔 Oh and the “dog.”
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

They are really desperate now. They are making a YouTube membership for their videos now?!$4.99 a month.
Dear God, these two are so lazy. The audacity though.

Ok I get supporting a fun channel and all, but these two last fart yards do absolutely NOTHING worthy of those $5 a month from their subscribers.

**Hey CornFlake, how about getting that lazy ass off your couch, getting a decent haircut and going for a job interview.
Stop begging people to feed your family. Be a man for once.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

minniemouse99 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:53 am They are really desperate now. They are making a YouTube membership for their videos now?!$4.99 a month.
Dear God, these two are so lazy. The audacity though.

Ok I get supporting a fun channel and all, but these two last fart yards do absolutely NOTHING worthy of those $5 a month from their subscribers.

**Hey CornFlake, how about getting that lazy ass off your couch, getting a decent haircut and going for a job interview.
Stop begging people to feed your family. Be a man for once.
My gosh how laughable and disgusting! So basically they are using their kids for 5 bucks disgusting? First off judging from their insta responses no one will pay a single dime to watch a non existent pretend vlog! Way to go Corn you finally found a way to lose the rest of your remaining subs!
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

God, they're literally the most embarrassing "family" vloggers ever. They aren't making money with the ads because they claim people miss the kids. So now they're dropping the ads and are going to treat their kids like circus freaks and charge people to see them because mommy and daddy are petulant children who refuse to work. Also daddy and mommy are both unemployable because daddy is a narcissist and mommy is a mentally challenged doormat.

Also they're already deleting comments. If only Corbin worked that hard at a real job he could pay his own way.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

It's :lol: :lol: :lol: funny CornBOB said he "hopes" YT will turn their comments back on now...and *POOF* they are on. Shut up, CornBOB, we ALL know you control that!!!

Also, this "demonitizing" their channel is FAKE AF! All of their old videos STILL HAVE #ADS turned on. Go back and look. They all still have AdSense ads. That's still revenue they forgot to mention.

They ARE LIARS!!!! Also, no one in their right mind should be paying $5 a month to watch them do nothing! They were doing that—well, sometimes—for free! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

CornBOB, just get a job. You're embarrassing yourself and your family. Some people are just not interesting enough to make an income on YT—including you and Kelsey.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Ok... first off there are soooo many family youtubers who show their kids faces in every single VIDEO!! And their channels are actually fun to watch. Because they actually do stuff.
And their comments are on. And they have many more followers than these two bozo’s!

I am very surprised such a HOT channel (Steps to Wander) is being attacked by youtube for putting their peculiar kids on youtube?!
Quite odd for such a small channel to be “demonizated” and for their comments to be “turned off” **cough** Corbin, you Douche nut, we know it’s you!!!
justmeelinex
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmeelinex »

Let’s see how long before my comment gets taken down.

Don’t know how to do screenshots here so:
Seriously? I would never get a premium account to watch your vlogs. Because first; you never upload and when you do it’s whining on the couch or doing an update on one of the kids “he sleeps good, eats good”. Why do you always have ideas like the Christmas give away, jewellery line, the trip you guys NEVER mentioned anymore (hilarious btw) and you never did any of it. You’re not the wander family anymore. You wander from your bed to the couch. Not exciting at all.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

justmeelinex wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:38 pm Let’s see how long before my comment gets taken down.

Don’t know how to do screenshots here so:
Seriously? I would never get a premium account to watch your vlogs. Because first; you never upload and when you do it’s whining on the couch or doing an update on one of the kids “he sleeps good, eats good”. Why do you always have ideas like the Christmas give away, jewellery line, the trip you guys NEVER mentioned anymore (hilarious btw) and you never did any of it. You’re not the wander family anymore. You wander from your bed to the couch. Not exciting at all.
LOL! I just noticed the comments are TURNED OFF again. I guess CornBOB couldn't keep up with all the negative ones.

I really don't understand how they think they can simply ask for HAND-OUTS for doing NOTHING. They are insane!!!

They "announce" things and they just go away. India, Puerto Rico, Kelsey's art and jewelry, the podcast, all the trips they never took, etc. They also make excuses and complain ALL THE TIME. And they want people to fund them?? FFFFFS!

Time to GROW UP. Those poor kids have idiots for parents.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Corny you need to start paying me to watch you so I can provide you with a view so you can earn some pennies to carry on being a deadbeat dad!
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Pretty sure he turned comments on just to get a feel of how many of his minions are going to fall for his trap!
Well there were also a few brutally honest comments lol
And they weren't offensive IMO
It’s just baby boy Corbin can’t handle his name being brought down.
He’s papa. He’s a creator. He loves CrossFit.
He has “many” future plans for their channel (6 years nothing but couch videos...), he lives to Wander, from his bed to his couch and he thinks his cinematic skills are LIT!!!!!! 🙌🏻
I get it. Such large hopes for such a small channel
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

They announced tonight that they are releasing a video tomorrow ONLY for their members. Haha the comments on that post lol
People ain’t happy about it.
Finally their colors are shining through and people will see them as beggars and not Wanderers 🤣😂😅

Corbin you screwed up once again son! You screwed up lol
This is going to drive away so much audience. They hardly have any views as is and for “free” I have no idea who would pay $5 to watch these two BOZO’s 😂✌🏼😜
I know I’m not.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can’t even imagine myself, having zero pride and going first and foremost ,in front of my family friends and relatives, then viewers who supported my channel and BEGGING FOR MONEY TO FEED MY KIDS!
And no Ms Delayed this is NOT HOW you sustain yourself this is how you chose to sustain yourself by others raising your children!
You are two young healthy individuals get off the couch and go raise your own family!
As hard as it is for the both of you to believe we have our own kids for cuteness and intelligence stop pawning them like a pimp for money! What does ‘June and Tabor cuteness even mean?’ Disgraceful parenting!!!! Trying to get five bucks by private video of your babies!
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Where did they make this announcement? Are the comments still there?

Every IG post Kelsey is doing lately is an ad (some they don’t even put #ad ). They’re doing things that every other person is doing. I wonder how they get paid for these and it couldn’t be much.

Remember he said that he was doing photography work? Wonder how that’s going or another lie (of course it is). Just like every single thing they talk about. Do they actually think people are going to pay to listen to them give parenting advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

jmoysa wrote:Where did they make this announcement? Are the comments still there?

Every IG post Kelsey is doing lately is an ad (some they don’t even put #ad ). They’re doing things that every other person is doing. I wonder how they get paid for these and it couldn’t be much.

Remember he said that he was doing photography work? Wonder how that’s going or another lie (of course it is). Just like every single thing they talk about. Do they actually think people are going to pay to listen to them give parenting advice?

I saw it on the community post- I think that is what it is called?

They had responded to one of the comments, just as smug as ever. I finally hit the unsubscribe button. These two are boring AF and I do not believe this $5/ month scheme will last long. I personally am not willing to pay a half-assed vlogging channel for boring recap style content. They've had SO many missed opportunities for great content that would attract more people to them. Their audience hasn't really grown much and I hope this desperate move causes their views tank. Then maybe they'll be forced to get off of their asses and get real jobs.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

Let the job search begin in 5.....4......3......2........1!!!
He is even having the nerve to explain himself 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

jmoysa wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:46 am Where did they make this announcement? Are the comments still there?

Their last video-Channel is changing. Their comments were magically on, and a few people were saying how they are begging. They are ridiculous and desperate and then POOF the comments are all the sudden off 😂
Pretty sure it hurt Corbins ego.
Most of their viewers are kids, whom I highly doubt have debit or credit cards.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They're literally selling their children out. Might as well put up a sign "Pedophiles Welcome-- if you have a credit card"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:39 am They're literally selling their children out. Might as well put up a sign "Pedophiles Welcome-- if you have a credit card"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Tator Tot-$2.50
Juniper-$2.50
minniemouse99
Informer
Informer

He officially looks like a panhandler 😂😂😂😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”