JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

Unread post by shortstop »

I’m pretty sure there was a vlog that showed what Lilia won last year from her sales with GC. I thought it was mentioned that Lilia couldn’t give anything away. I can’t remember which vlog it was though.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Never mind I found it and it wasn’t mentioned. Although I think Lilia already surpassed what she sold last year.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

shortstop wrote:I’m pretty sure there was a vlog that showed what Lilia won last year from her sales with GC. I thought it was mentioned that Lilia couldn’t give anything away. I can’t remember which vlog it was though.
I think she mentioned it in a vlog or a comment somewhere when she was saying how lilia couldn't go on the other trip since she wasn't old enough and she couldn't give it to someone else. I looked it up on the girl scouts website and it says the rewards are not transferable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

CurlyQ121 wrote:
shortstop wrote:I’m pretty sure there was a vlog that showed what Lilia won last year from her sales with GC. I thought it was mentioned that Lilia couldn’t give anything away. I can’t remember which vlog it was though.
I think she mentioned it in a vlog or a comment somewhere when she was saying how lilia couldn't go on the other trip since she wasn't old enough and she couldn't give it to someone else. I looked it up on the girl scouts website and it says the rewards are not transferable.

How convenient. Mess and lilia will know that so that’s the only reason she is so willingly ‘giving up’ the trip - because she isn’t actually giving it up. They’ll say that they tried to transfer it to another girl in the troop but they weren’t allowed to unfortunately poor princess lilia had to go after all

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I’m sorry that’s fucking nonsense. Knowing there’s “influencers” out there who use their thousands and millions of subscribers to buy their kids cookies and they can’t transfer it to some other poor kid who had to pound the pavement? What a crock of shit.

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

Omg I’m so sick of Jessss saying,”It’s a California thing” for some things she needs to justify. Just stop. Yes for a larger lot you can pay an extra fee, but not a crazy amount at all (My son paid $11k more for a huge lot. And it’s near Elk Grove.) And if she bothered to SHOP, and do a little research, she could have found such a lot. But no, Jesss wants it right now.

And why is it so confusing to her the reason why it’s an extra bedroom?! It’s her house, her floor plan! Sheesh! So ignorant! To make a room into a bedroom , the builders add a built-in closet. That’s it. Otherwise it’s called a den, study, or whatever word-of-the-day they call it now.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Lilia's speech about giving away Disneyland sounded so fake and pre rehearsed lmao.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Sparklingdee wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:45 am Lilia's speech about giving away Disneyland sounded so fake and pre rehearsed lmao.
And notice the pause from Jess talking to Lilia and Jess as a bad actress saying I didn't think you were gonna say that now or whatever she said (not going back to watch). It was scripted for sure.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

blehhh wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:02 am
Mandbtrue6 wrote:In the last vlog where tommy and Caden are visiting I found it odd she didn’t film them really at all?! At the park/bike ride she focused on the other kids but nothing with tommy and Caden. Image she typically films them just as much as the others when they are there.

Either their mom put a stop to itor they demanded not to be filmed.
They are at the age now if their friends at school saw these videos they would get ashamed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm betting the mom put a stop to it through legal counsel. Jess has no respect for anyone and posts whatever she wants.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

That was definitely scripted. Lilia is as bad of an actor as she is a dancer and singer. Poor jesss is so delusional and attention hungry she genuinely thinks they can pull stuff like that off. Jesss wanted a daughter who was a triple threat and instead she got a triple dud.
And, no, the prizes are not transferable, so we'll see what happens. Anyone remember how lilia didnt shower the entire 4 days she went to disney last year? Lol
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Did y’all watch Ambers “parents night in” or something video? They are going to play a game and there’s 3 different categories, 2 normal and 1 kinky and Ambers like “we’re gonna play the kinky one of course”. I don’t understand why they have to play the kinky one? Play the pop culture or whatever ones, their relationship does not seem like a healthy co-parent relationship. I get being friends but this seems so extra and gross. I used to feel bad for amber but she seems totally cool with her husband still flirting with his ex.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

cjl123 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:50 am Did y’all watch Ambers “parents night in” or something video? They are going to play a game and there’s 3 different categories, 2 normal and 1 kinky and Ambers like “we’re gonna play the kinky one of course”. I don’t understand why they have to play the kinky one? Play the pop culture or whatever ones, their relationship does not seem like a healthy co-parent relationship. I get being friends but this seems so extra and gross. I used to feel bad for amber but she seems totally cool with her husband still flirting with his ex.

I get the feeling it doesn't bother her,as they're prob. laughing behind her back,at least gabe is?
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

chelsieross7 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:58 am That was definitely scripted. Lilia is as bad of an actor as she is a dancer and singer. Poor jesss is so delusional and attention hungry she genuinely thinks they can pull stuff like that off. Jesss wanted a daughter who was a triple threat and instead she got a triple dud.
And, no, the prizes are not transferable,so we'll see what happens. Anyone remember how lilia didnt shower the entire 4 days she went to disney last year? Lol
Not entirely true. As a leader, I have the ability to assign cookie sales to whoever I want in the troop, re-allocating sales to someone else. Of course, this means the person who has the sales gets ALL the prizes in the levels under the big trip, though, and Lilia would not qualify for any other prizes.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Jess and Chris are going on a voluntourism trip to Africa. Now they can get on their high horses about "helping people" when really they'll just do it for the kudos and not benefit the local community whatsoever.
bubblyduckling
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubblyduckling »

Anybody spot that type in the description of the Africa video? ARIFCA... lol. I wish I knew how to post a screenshot.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

bubblyduckling wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:15 am Anybody spot that type in the description of the Africa video? ARIFCA... lol. I wish I knew how to post a screenshot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bubblyduckling
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubblyduckling »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:45 am
bubblyduckling wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:15 am Anybody spot that type in the description of the Africa video? ARIFCA... lol. I wish I knew how to post a screenshot.
Just realized I typo-ed typo. Oooops. 😅 I guess that's what I get for talking crap.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I can see her coming back talking about adoption and then leading her channel into that.
bp_0116
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bp_0116 »

I can already see it.

The pictures of Jess with 10 black kids smiling.

Her talking about how fascinated they were by her rEd HaIr

Talking about how she’s realised how amazing her life is and how this trip has made her so grateful for what she has

Talking about how her life has been changed and how HER life has been impacted

Montages of her doing nothing as she has no valuable skills to offer to anyone

The fake crying goodbyes

And the finale “We’re adopting a NEWBORN from Africa. Here’s why”

It’s gonna be a vomit fest.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Jess has four biracial children and doesn’t acknowledge it. I can’t even imagine her with an African child. She would be a train wreck, and offending people left and right.

Edit: and two biracial step children

Return to “JesssFam”