BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Idontevenknow »

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:32 am
Idontevenknow wrote:Omg guys my bad. I wasn't paying enough attention. So yeah she is due in September, but for what I've seen her belly is looking far more than 11 weeks. Idk something doesn't add up as usual...
Plus you really think she's going to make this pregnancy a big deal with a lot of videos? It didn't happened with scarscar and I don't think she'll try to milk this one as much..
She spent the first 15-16 weeks keeping her shitshow quiet last time. New boyfriend, Pregnant, shotgun lounge wedding, house build, move, baby, breastfeeding, pregnant, rinse and repeat.

I think she will milk this pregnancy, “5th pregnancy” bullshit.

Still not sure if she will.. You know this time I think it's pretty much different.. Idk. With all the mental health, therapy time of shit. But we'll see! She said she's getting her tubes tied.. I don't think she will. :|
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Will they move again? Is the house big enough? I think she doesn't have enough space.. I would live to know what Ean is thinking about this mess.
Plus didn't they said that their goals for 2020 was paying off "debt" or at least paying off the house and the car faster? I'm pretty sure that was on a video. How the hell can you afford all of that on top os 5 kids..
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Idontevenknow wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:22 am Will they move again? Is the house big enough? I think she doesn't have enough space.. I would live to know what Ean is thinking about this mess.
Plus didn't they said that their goals for 2020 was paying off "debt" or at least paying off the house and the car faster? I'm pretty sure that was on a video. How the hell can you afford all of that on top os 5 kids..
She's such a liar...🤥😂
law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by law1117 »

Sassysea wrote:I haven't followed closely in years. What was the time from between ean and Frank like how long was she single in-between. Why do none of these women take a break and figure their shit out before finding a new man. I lost respect for her when she broke up with ean at that point she should have gotten herself settled got Aria into therapy to deal with the break up got Nolan into pt and done everything possible for his illness and focused on Harlow who was still a freaking baby. She had her hands full before Frank and than she just made herslef a hole she will literally never get out of. Idiot!!

About 4 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SquidOrKid14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SquidOrKid14 »

So if anyone can catch me up on her current situation that'd be great. I stopped paying attention around the time she got pregnant with baby 3 and they found out it was a girl. I just got the notification she was pregnant so I decided to catch up on her life. Apparently I missed a lot because I thought this wouldve been baby 4 but its baby 5?! She has a whole new man. I'm guessing these are both his kids? Somebody mentioned that she has a terminally I'll child. Are they talking about Nolan or baby 4? Her life seems to be taking a note out of the Jessfam book.Image

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

SquidOrKid14 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:50 am So if anyone can catch me up on her current situation that'd be great. I stopped paying attention around the time she got pregnant with baby 3 and they found out it was a girl. I just got the notification she was pregnant so I decided to catch up on her life. Apparently I missed a lot because I thought this wouldve been baby 4 but its baby 5?! She has a whole new man. I'm guessing these are both his kids? Somebody mentioned that she has a terminally I'll child. Are they talking about Nolan or baby 4? Her life seems to be taking a note out of the Jessfam book.Image

She broke up with Ean 2 years ago. In about two minutes she met Frank and after maybe 1 month dating (correct me if i'm wrong, but it was a very short period of time anyway) she became pregnant with Scarlett, baby #4. Now we know that it was on purpose because she knew she was ovulating.

They bought their cookie cutter house right away that spring/summer, too.

Now Scarlett has just turned 1 yo and she's expecting baby #5.

The terminally ill child is Nolan. And Aria is finally in therapy dealing with all Britney's bullshit.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

What a lying whore lmao; she said she told Frank about the ovulating pain with Scarlet. She was planning to get preggo with Scarlet. Like her sister called her “whore” BUT she thinks that she is gaining so much by pooping out kids; it is going to bite her back when they start growing. I am a young mom of 4 and my oldest turned 18 and holy cow I wish he was small again. They do give you hard time on the teenage years; I want to see how she is going to destroy herself with 5 kids. Fuck Vanessa looks like she has a better brain staying with 2 kids and Britchny is already preggo with the 5th!! Is surreal! She has no idea how hard it will become with a 1 year old and a new born. Is crazy hard

quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

Am I the only one not disappointed she is pregnant again? Im disappointed bc she’s not having twins, was hoping she would be done after that, but one can only dream. I think she could squeeze one more out before Nolan needs all her attention.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

I wonder if frank is one of those freaky guys who has a pregnancy fetish and such since he was all about knocking her up literally in less than a month of knowing her stupid ass and was also immediately going on about how he wanted a lot of children while liking pregnant photos on IG. Maybe she realized in order to keep him, the car and play-station etc were not enough. Maybe he was starting to lose interest in her or look at other women and so she reproduced out of fear despite having been more than clear that she didn’t really want or need more kids. My hubby doesn’t want any more and I would/could have one more but I would never never push him for it and he is not even the one who would have to carry and birth and feed the baby!
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

"I'm getting my tubes tied"... Sorry i will never believe a word that comes out of this creatures mouth. She will go on to have more.

On a side note, I have never seen such a emotionally void pregnancy test video in my life. At this point it's like checking her mail. Pregnant again, okay! Thought so.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Commonlove wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:00 am
SquidOrKid14 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:50 am So if anyone can catch me up on her current situation that'd be great. I stopped paying attention around the time she got pregnant with baby 3 and they found out it was a girl. I just got the notification she was pregnant so I decided to catch up on her life. Apparently I missed a lot because I thought this wouldve been baby 4 but its baby 5?! She has a whole new man. I'm guessing these are both his kids? Somebody mentioned that she has a terminally I'll child. Are they talking about Nolan or baby 4? Her life seems to be taking a note out of the Jessfam book.Image

She broke up with Ean 2 years ago. In about two minutes she met Frank and after maybe 1 month dating (correct me if i'm wrong, but it was a very short period of time anyway) she became pregnant with Scarlett, baby #4. Now we know that it was on purpose because she knew she was ovulating.

They bought their cookie cutter house right away that spring/summer, too.

Now Scarlett has just turned 1 yo and she's expecting baby #5.

The terminally ill child is Nolan. And Aria is finally in therapy dealing with all Britney's bullshit.

That pretty much sums up her crazy situation.
But Basically, January she separates, got her apartment and moves out with the kids. At this point ean is pretty much still in the picture. April comes around and (according to her) she met frank. The guy that "once in a lifetime someone comes and changes everything". Ean gets upset, things get "Rocky" (her words) "and she even starts sending frank to pick up/drop the kids to their dad. May comes around and she got pregnant, (yes. 1 1/2 months after they" met", and now thanks to her dory memory or just not be able to keep up with all her lies, we know it was on purpose. June comes around and bam, they buy a house, get married in her apartment in secret, gets a suburban and lives a fairytale. Fast-forward to this year, the year they said they were going to focus on the financial aspect and pay off stuff faster, she gets pregnant again.
She has Nolan, her 5 yr old boy who has dmd with is letal, and she just keep pushing and running away from things. Aria, her oldest is in therapy for God knows what, Harlow is somehow the wild child and Scarlett which is the baby #4 has severe allergies.. There's so much more to this story I can't even...
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

quietmouse wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:44 am Am I the only one not disappointed she is pregnant again? Im disappointed bc she’s not having twins, was hoping she would be done after that, but one can only dream. I think she could squeeze one more out before Nolan needs all her attention.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If it were just to fuck her up and make her life hard I’d be all for it I guess, but, sadly it will mess up those poor children as well so I cant be happy about it. I worry very much about what all those kids go through, even the ones who manage to come out fairly healthy (I say fairly because I currently don’t think any of her children are without any issues except possibly Aria but due to the DMD she might even have issues in the future or with her children)
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

SquidOrKid14 wrote:So if anyone can catch me up on her current situation that'd be great. I stopped paying attention around the time she got pregnant with baby 3 and they found out it was a girl. I just got the notification she was pregnant so I decided to catch up on her life. Apparently I missed a lot because I thought this wouldve been baby 4 but its baby 5?! She has a whole new man. I'm guessing these are both his kids? Somebody mentioned that she has a terminally I'll child. Are they talking about Nolan or baby 4? Her life seems to be taking a note out of the Jessfam book.Image

I don't follow jessfam at all (she seems like a real class actImage) do any of her kids have illnesses?

Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

Evian wrote:
SquidOrKid14 wrote:So if anyone can catch me up on her current situation that'd be great. I stopped paying attention around the time she got pregnant with baby 3 and they found out it was a girl. I just got the notification she was pregnant so I decided to catch up on her life. Apparently I missed a lot because I thought this wouldve been baby 4 but its baby 5?! She has a whole new man. I'm guessing these are both his kids? Somebody mentioned that she has a terminally I'll child. Are they talking about Nolan or baby 4? Her life seems to be taking a note out of the Jessfam book.Image

I don't follow jessfam at all (she seems like a real class actImage) do any of her kids have illnesses?

No. They just have a crazy mother and lazy step dad Image

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

"My periods are so sporadic so I decided to take ovulation tests just so I can track them"... What a lying sack of shit. Also, the whole "I didn't film my reaction because I for sure thought I wasn't pregnant". Oh please, she never films her reaction because she knows just how boring it would be. She knows everyone expects the overly happy/crying reaction. & Britney cannot give that because she is void of emotion and is boring. Heck, even this reaction she gave us was suppose to be a shocking one but she just started talking about Frank. She only likes being pregnant because she likes taking preggo pics and the hype from her "fans". She likes the idea of a having a baby but not actually raising one. Once the baby comes home, she'll be back to her miserable/hopeless self.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

They're talking about getting a new house too.

Idk man. I know some sponsorships do pay a good chunk of coin but there is no way she isnt in debt up to her eyeballs. They just bought a new sports car too wtf.

She is a complete train wreck, and not even the fun to watch kind because she has the personality of a potato. She just a train wreck period. No redeeming qualities. She has no hobbies, shes not a good mom, she doesn't have any meaningful relationships in her life.... what a sad existence. She fucked herself over so bad. If she thinks she is overwhelmed now, just give it a few years..

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Just came across this mom talking about how they originally wanted to have 4 kids. Then her first son got diagnosed with autism at 2 years old. So they have two kids and won't have anymore.

THIS is the normal, non-crazy, unselfish way to respond. And this is autism not a terminal illness. She said it wouldn't be fair to her daughter, because she wants to be able to have time for them both.

Britney could learn a lot from mothers like this. But she has her fucking head so far up her own ass she is doomed. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 497bc8.jpg[/IMG]

stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

honeybear wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:11 am They're talking about getting a new house too.

Idk man. I know some sponsorships do pay a good chunk of coin but there is no way she isnt in debt up to her eyeballs. They just bought a new sports car too wtf.

She is a complete train wreck, and not even the fun to watch kind because she has the personality of a potato. She just a train wreck period. No redeeming qualities. She has no hobbies, shes not a good mom, she doesn't have any meaningful relationships in her life.... what a sad existence. She fucked herself over so bad. If she thinks she is overwhelmed now, just give it a few years..

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
Yep it is even hard to keep up with her when you are trying wait for the wreck because she is just beyond boring and does literally nothing ever!
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

I grew up in the same town/schools as a family that had two boys that unfortunately were both diagnosed with DMD. The parents were pregnant with their second son before their first was diagnosed. My mother was friends with the mom and she was always the one to say they would have never had a second child if they knew she was a carrier.

I just cannot even believe how stupid/selfish Brittney is. What kind of Mother would knowingly risk having a second child to suffer for 20 years or less than die before ever getting to live.

She either does not actually believe Nolan will suffer or she just doesn't care. Most families who get a diagnosis like duchenne do all they can to improve the quality of life for their child. Nolan is getting closer and closer to 6 and has to be showing signs of the disease. How can these two watch that little boy struggle to walk and play and think it's a good idea to risk another child. It is just sick and I don't understand how anyone could possibly support her. Muscular dystrophy is not a disability it is a terminal illness. She acts like it is the equivalent to autism or down syndrome.

Poor Nolan.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Evian wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:15 am Just came across this mom talking about how they originally wanted to have 4 kids. Then her first son got diagnosed with autism at 2 years old. So they have two kids and won't have anymore.

THIS is the normal, non-crazy, unselfish way to respond. And this is autism not a terminal illness. She said it wouldn't be fair to her daughter, because she wants to be able to have time for them both.

Britney could learn a lot from mothers like this. But she has her fucking head so far up her own ass she is doomed.
We also chose to stop having children and have permanent birth control after a disability diagnosis in one of our children. Then the following year another one of our kids received the same DX. Even though it hasn't been proven to be genetic I'm glad we already made that choice.

What burns me is she has the money to put a fuck ton of money away for his disability. Savings plans that can't be touched. Most parents of disabled kids can't do this while also paying for therapy and meds in the here and now and what another white boring inaccessible house and a car for Frenk.

It's different for them because they do the bare minimum for those kids.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”