Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post Reply
User avatar
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:27 pm
Has thanked: 2489 times
Been thanked: 2231 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by natalka81 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:03 am

LumpyDays wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:20 am
Whoever said that a ten year old would only wet the bed from abuse, just stop. Those kids have crappy parents, we are all here for that. But calling sexual abuse with zero substance is absolutely uncalled for. You can ruin people with that stuff. And you also know there are some crazy people that come here.
Kids do still wet the bed at ten. My Mums family all wet the bed late (my Uncle was 14) and ten isn't out of the ordinary. It's not common but genetics, sickness and infection can all play a part.
Basically don't make potentially harmful accusations.

Also, Olivia should not have been allowed to speak to her Father like that especially with her Mother encouraging it.
I don't think anyone said it was the only reason a 10 year old would wet the bed, but I agree that it does happen. I had two female friends who did it up until they were around 12 or so (and I'm saying female because it's more common in boys I think). I think we need to leave potential sexual abuse speculation completely out of this discussion; I just don't think it's appropriate. We all agree it was awful of Bonnie to post what she did, and I think most of us would agree that it warrants a trip to a pediatrician but other than that I feel like we shouldn't speculate further.
Merrymama
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:35 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by Merrymama » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:13 am

I feel so bad for those kids. Bonnie and Joel toy with their emotions for ratings and it’s wrong. Bonnie, yep, you’re right, you are a jerk. Sadly I think you like being one.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2019
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 721 times
Been thanked: 8039 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by ba1006 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:52 am

Frootloops3 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:35 am
bhornung11 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:27 am
Hey everyone! So i havent watched bonnie in maybe 1 1/2 years so trying to catch up on everything and what has been going on. Why are her comments turned off on every video? Did something happen?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Youtube is disabling comments on videos with children in them, or with kid content.
Creators are allowed to have comments on but each one has to be approved and we all know Bonnie and Joel are too lazy to do that so...
YTIG60
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1308
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:32 pm
Has thanked: 5098 times
Been thanked: 5221 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by YTIG60 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:08 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:52 am
She may not "need" Joel at home but she sure thinks she does. She encouraged him to quit his job at P&G, because she "needed help" with the vlogging. I think she was just jealous of Ellie having Jared around all the time. When Cory Leroy quit his job, even Ruby tried to get Kevin to quit his.
There's so much competition between those sisters. And yes, I would kill Joel for dropping $200K on that money pit without consulting Bonnie.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I bet it is obvious to Ellie, Bonnie and Julie, Ruby's financial situation is the most stable. I image the Griffith sisters now see having a husband with a career and is working is better since YouTube isn't like it use to be. I agree, Bonnie watching Olivia turn on Joel wasn't a good look and she should have put a stop to it. I think Olivia might be overhearing Bonnie and Joel at home talking about the future of the house including the expense in order to make this what Bonnie wants since I think Joel sees them living in this house.
To improve the situation, Joel should put the house back on the market and work together to buy another home. This wasn't a little deal between a couple and I thought Joel's land purchase was not fully discussed between them either. I'm not sure why he feels entitled to behave this way?
YTIG60
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1308
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:32 pm
Has thanked: 5098 times
Been thanked: 5221 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by YTIG60 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:59 pm

Merrymama wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:13 am
I feel so bad for those kids. Bonnie and Joel toy with their emotions for ratings and it’s wrong. Bonnie, yep, you’re right, you are a jerk. Sadly I think you like being one.
I agree Bonnie does things that she knows will inflame viewers opinion of her, but at times I think she does mind.
Just like Ruby and Kevin exploited Chad returning home, it isn't beneath Bonnie and Joel to do the same. Viewers watch these vlogs at a much higher levels and last weeks videos are doing well. If they didn't include the kids in these type of videos, I don't mind seeing the ugly side of Bonnie and Joel's relationship. :?
Barbiec323
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:45 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by Barbiec323 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:58 pm

Please tell me why Bonnie has to laugh at everything she says, be it to her husband, children or friends. She is such a control freak as well. She controls her kids, husband and even the poor little dog.
BaberahamLincoln
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:55 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by BaberahamLincoln » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:08 pm

Bonnie and Ellie, you do realize a thing called Target exists, right? Do they even GO to Target? I don’t even think there is one nearby them. Anyways. They sell cuter clothes for a FRACTION of your Bollie cost. Smh. Insanity.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay54321
Talker
Talker
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:25 pm
Has thanked: 195 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by Okay54321 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:19 pm

I'm so confused how they have no savings. They aren't that far off subscriber wise from Ellie and they have a giant house. Why buy an old house that's the same size and not build a big one on their land??? So many questions.

I don't really agree with what Joel did but Bonnie seemed to not realize people actually live in houses like that. Heck some actually live on the street and would love that house.
User avatar
Happy+Charlie
Informer
Informer
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:01 pm
Has thanked: 404 times
Been thanked: 2010 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by Happy+Charlie » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:27 pm

Okay54321 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:19 pm
I'm so confused how they have no savings. They aren't that far off subscriber wise from Ellie and they have a giant house. Why buy an old house that's the same size and not build a big one on their land??? So many questions.

I don't really agree with what Joel did but Bonnie seemed to not realize people actually live in houses like that. Heck some actually live on the street and would love that house.

My thoughts, one man's shack is another man's castle. Now, my choice would not be to live there, but as a fixer upper and resell, hopefully it works. I guarantee she won't be getting her hands dirty with it. Very wrong how Joel went about it, hopefully he can come out on top. He put a lot of faith in her vision of Bollie, I'm sure.
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 22855
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 35712 times
Been thanked: 27096 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by lmmomSD » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:07 pm

Their house isn't giant. It's a decent size, but compared to Ellie's and Ruby's, even Ruby's old one, it's small. If the basement wasn't finished, it would be very small. As Bonnie has whined about, they don't even have a master bath! Boo freaking hoo. I think she would have been fine with it if her sisters hadn't gotten such big McMansions. Not that they're so huge, but they are definitely nicer than Bonnie's.
And although there are people who would be happy to have that house even as is, Bonnie definitely isn't one of them. And I think Joel is dreaming if he thinks he can fix it up to Bonnie's standards. Things have definitely changed. Remember how happy Bonnie was with the renovations on their house? Now it's not good enough.
And as far as not having any savings, they may have been making good money, but they have been spending it. A month in Hawaii (even though they rented acondo instead of, Bonnie's plastic surgery and luxury suites in LA while she was recuperating. High end cosmetics. That Kim K makeup class. Investing in Bollie. That property Joel and Jared bought on a whim (also without discussing it with their wives or really researching it and the feasibility of building on it), his trucks, nail and hair appointments. Lots of online shopping at Nordstrom and other high end stores. Trips to NYC, Mexico, Florida,Bonnie's "girls trip" to Hawaii, and little "getaways" to other places, spa days, Uber eats several times a week, a designer dog and sending her away to be trained... I'm sure I'm leaving out some. But it all adds up fast, plus Joel just took $200K to buy the house, right? They've been going through money like it grows on trees, and they had warning that YT wasn't a reliable source of income. She was demonetized for exploiting her kids, and went right back to spending when she got her monetization back. They've been acting like crazed lottery winners.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 14785
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 1811 times
Been thanked: 10625 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by HelloSweetie » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:26 pm

Their mortgage is likely our off on the house they have, and Joel just took $200k to purchase that dive. They could have instead sold their current home and upgraded to a paid off larger home, but Bonnie has said before that Joel wanted to use their home as a rental if they ever do that. Joel flipped the script on Bonnie with this fixer upper, and made sure he got what he wanted and she got nothing. I think anyone here would be pissed under similar circumstances. It makes zero sense to purchase a house exactly like the one they have (which is already small) and to start renovating all over again. It might have made sense had he purchased a larger home that needed moderate upgrades, but that’s not at all what he did. He is unlikely to get his investment back based on the market and the amount of time and money he is going to need to put into that home. He only bought it because HE wanted more yard, more room for toys, and a larger shop. What upgrades do the kids and Bonnie really get?

Plus he suggested they would move there. No man would ever just buy a place and tell me the kids and I are going to live there one day. He hides it well, but he’s a patriarchal asshole.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sparkle lemon
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:28 pm
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 379 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by sparkle lemon » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:10 pm

I actually think that Joel will do a nice job in renovating that place. When you look at it, it's pretty much an empty shell and I suspect that Joel's renovations will significantly change the size and look of the house. Bonnie probably wanted to build from scratch, which would have cost a lot more than the $200K house - even allowing for the cost of an extensive renovation. Keep in mind that Bonnie is EXTREMELY fussy and controlling, and I doubt an existing 'nice' house would be acceptable to her and she would want to spend a lot redecorating to her taste. At least this way she will get to pick exactly what she wants during the renovation.
Parktown
Informer
Informer
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am
Has thanked: 613 times
Been thanked: 1803 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by Parktown » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:25 pm

What an evil woman! The joy to punish children!
She should be ashamed she has raised a girl eager to punish her classmates! If Olivia is behind is greatly part to her absent parents!
Over 20 years of teaching nothing controls a classroom more than exciting productive actions of respect for every individual and promoting, boosting self confidence! Punishments are counterproductive and Olivia approaching the teacher, to put her in her place, is the rudest thing I have ever encountered! She should know that is absolutely unacceptable behavior, had she been raised right!
I will give Bonnie this, she never fails to shock with how abhorrent she is which keeps me watching as I can’t look away!
User avatar
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 598
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 3:37 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by Sarai » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:12 am

That house is a total dump. I actually feel bad for Bonnie, a McMansion would have been better.
Parktown
Informer
Informer
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am
Has thanked: 613 times
Been thanked: 1803 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by Parktown » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:18 am

Sarai wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:12 am
That house is a total dump. I actually feel bad for Bonnie, a McMansion would have been better.
I don’t not one bit! Maybe this is a way of her heavenly father showing her how ungrateful she has been with all she has gained and still complains! She lives in a beautiful home in a lovely neighborhood with her family, yet she constantly exhibits ungratefulness! She literally had a breakdown because she couldn’t advertise dove in a luxury bath when Joel broke his back making that home lovely!
If is not all a hoax I am super joyous Joel did this!!!!!
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 14785
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 1811 times
Been thanked: 10625 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by HelloSweetie » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:05 am

Parktown wrote:
I don’t not one bit! Maybe this is a way of her heavenly father showing her how ungrateful she has been with all she has gained and still complains! She lives in a beautiful home in a lovely neighborhood with her family, yet she constantly exhibits ungratefulness! She literally had a breakdown because she couldn’t advertise dove in a luxury bath when Joel broke his back making that home lovely!
If is not all a hoax I am super joyous Joel did this!!!!!
He hardly “broke his back” to make their home lovely.

Your joy comes from the fact that you dislike Bonnie and feel she deserves financial abuse. She is the main breadwinner in that home. Like it or not, that money is largely because of her initiative. Maybe Joel is responsible for 50% of the life they have, but he in no way had any right to just go spend what they had mutually saved for a better home.

There’s nothing wrong with wanting a nicer home if you can afford one. With $200k saved for an upgrade, they definitely could have upgraded. How many people here would honestly be ok with their husband doing what Joel did? What he did was manipulative af, because he didn’t ask her opinion on purpose. They absolutely could have sold their current home, and built a new one on the property with the money they had. There is a big difference between the current home they have that Joel renovated over time, and the dump he just purchased that will just be soaking up savings they no longer have rolling in as quickly. It won’t be profitable for a long time, if at all. Real estate investing just doesn’t seem to be Joel’s thing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missbelle
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:42 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by missbelle » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:21 am

the only reason im not buying this whole "new house" is actually for the family is because Bonnie wears the pants in this relationship. She tells Joel to jump he asks how high and she's also SUPER high maintenance that i dont believe she would just say "Whatever Joel wants i will let him and trust him" because thats not like her at all if she wants or doesnt want something Joel is there to "yes ma'am". I truly believe they will keep pretending this is their house and when Joel "confesses" to it being a joke, everyone wins because they can say it wasnt an actual lie. Although i do believe they told the kids it will be their real house because Bonnie loves torturing her children.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 540
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:16 am
Has thanked: 881 times
Been thanked: 1249 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by Kataja » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:54 am

missbelle wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:21 am
the only reason im not buying this whole "new house" is actually for the family is because Bonnie wears the pants in this relationship. She tells Joel to jump he asks how high and she's also SUPER high maintenance that i dont believe she would just say "Whatever Joel wants i will let him and trust him" because thats not like her at all if she wants or doesnt want something Joel is there to "yes ma'am". I truly believe they will keep pretending this is their house and when Joel "confesses" to it being a joke, everyone wins because they can say it wasnt an actual lie. Although i do believe they told the kids it will be their real house because Bonnie loves torturing her children.
Well, I think this was Joel's passive aggressive way to gain control back, to put her on her knees.
coraly321
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:29 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 369 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by coraly321 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:27 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
Parktown wrote:
I don’t not one bit! Maybe this is a way of her heavenly father showing her how ungrateful she has been with all she has gained and still complains! She lives in a beautiful home in a lovely neighborhood with her family, yet she constantly exhibits ungratefulness! She literally had a breakdown because she couldn’t advertise dove in a luxury bath when Joel broke his back making that home lovely!
If is not all a hoax I am super joyous Joel did this!!!!!
He hardly “broke his back” to make their home lovely.

Your joy comes from the fact that you dislike Bonnie and feel she deserves financial abuse. She is the main breadwinner in that home. Like it or not, that money is largely because of her initiative. Maybe Joel is responsible for 50% of the life they have, but he in no way had any right to just go spend what they had mutually saved for a better home.

There’s nothing wrong with wanting a nicer home if you can afford one. With $200k saved for an upgrade, they definitely could have upgraded. How many people here would honestly be ok with their husband doing what Joel did? What he did was manipulative af, because he didn’t ask her opinion on purpose. They absolutely could have sold their current home, and built a new one on the property with the money they had. There is a big difference between the current home they have that Joel renovated over time, and the dump he just purchased that will just be soaking up savings they no longer have rolling in as quickly. It won’t be profitable for a long time, if at all. Real estate investing just doesn’t seem to be Joel’s thing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d be fine if my husband did it tbh. If he’s got a dream then go for it. And I wouldn’t be crying about it either because I know there are people out that that don’t even have a home that literally sleep on a box.. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 14785
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 1811 times
Been thanked: 10625 times

Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by HelloSweetie » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:09 am

coraly321 wrote:

I’d be fine if my husband did it tbh. If he’s got a dream then go for it. And I wouldn’t be crying about it either because I know there are people out that that don’t even have a home that literally sleep on a box.. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is insane logic. My husband and I save every year for a luxury vacation. If he took that money without my asking and invested it in some way, I would feel manipulated and betrayed. The fact that some people don’t even get vacations has nothing to do with the personal betrayal and manipulation I would feel. You don’t need to blindly support your partner, especially if they are making selfish and irresponsible decisions. That sounds like gaslighting to me.

If Bonnie had taken even $10k without Joel knowing and had invested it in anything, I doubt people would be saying he should be supportive. Is she bossy and domineering? Yes! Does she appear to make large purchases without asking him? No. We’ve seen at least 3 instances of thats from him now. That’s a lot of money. If they both did that, it would be a financial disaster. Joel should grow up.

We can snark on these boards and still remain somewhat subjective. If you’re ok with your partner making a large purchase without asking your opinion first, I can’t imagine how out of control that must feel. I support my husband just fine, but I reserve the right to be an equal part of decisions and have my opinion voiced, considered and respected.

Then again, I don’t think you should make even small decisions that effect the family without discussing it (like say getting a bunny). A $200k money pit that I might have to move into for two years to avoid capital gains is just unreal to me.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:04 pm
Has thanked: 6777 times
Been thanked: 1237 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by rdt1004 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:46 am

Yeah I really don’t like Bonnie at all, but I agree with HS. It’s manipulative as hell that Joel bought that dump and expects Bonnie to just roll with it and “trust him.” How could she possibly trust him when he’s made a pattern of going behind her back and making these huge purchases and life decisions without her? Their relationship has issues that they’re both to blame for, but I side with Bonnie on this one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mickey123
Talker
Talker
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:25 am
Has thanked: 730 times
Been thanked: 834 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by Mickey123 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:23 am

I can't believe she posted on her Instagram that Olivia told the teacher she needs to get control of her class. Lately, Olivia has come off on screen as having an attitude and her mother encourages it. I find it disrespectful that she is questioning the way her teacher disciplines her classroom. I'm afraid that if I were her teacher I would be talking to Bonnie about tutors and keeping her back a grade. There is no way that kind of spelling is even close to fifth-grade material. What is she going to do in middle school when the teacher doesn't hold your hand and the classrooms are chaotic?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2019
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 721 times
Been thanked: 8039 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by ba1006 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:30 am

missbelle wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:21 am
the only reason im not buying this whole "new house" is actually for the family is because Bonnie wears the pants in this relationship. She tells Joel to jump he asks how high and she's also SUPER high maintenance that i dont believe she would just say "Whatever Joel wants i will let him and trust him" because thats not like her at all if she wants or doesnt want something Joel is there to "yes ma'am". I truly believe they will keep pretending this is their house and when Joel "confesses" to it being a joke, everyone wins because they can say it wasnt an actual lie. Although i do believe they told the kids it will be their real house because Bonnie loves torturing her children.
This whole scenario seems staged to me too. A few months ago, they talked about putting an offer on a house so why is this some huge surprise to Bonnie now? Maybe he did pull the trigger without her knowledge but we all know that is never going to be the home they live in. He's going to flip it and make some money or tear it down and build new. If she really thinks they are going to live there, do you think she would be so calm about it except for the occasional tear? No way. Queen Bonnie only deserves the best!
YTIG60
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1308
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:32 pm
Has thanked: 5098 times
Been thanked: 5221 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by YTIG60 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:34 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:05 am
Your joy comes from the fact that you dislike Bonnie and feel she deserves financial abuse. She is the main breadwinner in that home. Like it or not, that money is largely because of her initiative. Maybe Joel is responsible for 50% of the life they have, but he in no way had any right to just go spend what they had mutually saved for a better home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She is absolutely the main breadwinner. Bonnie does most of the YouTube filming too. This part of the vlog was a red flag is Joel playing the victim and trying to make her feel guilty. Joel doesn't seem to acknowledge his error. I don't know how you would trust a spouse who has made hundreds of thousands of dollars purchases without consulting you and can't admit this was wrong.
I think Bonnie could do better in parts of her life, but she doesn't deserve Joel's deceit or reckless financial behavior.

Joel: It is a little bit yeah stifling slightly the way I'm talking to you well when there's only one way to see a vision of something and somebody comes in it's like no you're wrong whatever you say you're wrong.

Bonnie: I'm not saying you are wrong I'm saying that I didn't know the vision there are equal frustrations on everyone's parts but here's what I do know I trust you 100% I don't I do and I think that we can come to a conclusion on a vision for this..
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1242
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:38 am
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 1043 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein : Prairie Dresses and Parenting Messes | Part #59

Post by shortstop » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:55 am

Holy - - - -
A 105.00 dollars for the pilgrim dress and 130.00 for the stripped blue and white jump suit.
Post Reply

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: imoverit, Mickey123 and 6 guests