Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

It may be cranberry juice, I hope it is. The color looks a little dark. The hospital system I work in stopped providing sugared, carbonated drinks years ago, but Justin could have brought her some comfort foods - she already has the hot Cheetos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hatinghannah
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trash Rash & Justine: 3 under 3 won't grow a money tree, but regret & resentment is free. | Part 26

Unread post by hatinghannah »

mmmmokay wrote:
Lunamama2018 wrote:
Tweedles3 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:44 am Who took this lovely photo? That’s like the biggest FU to everyone who has ever cared about her, and her own children. If you must drink soda, do it, but don’t flaunt it like an a-hole. Good grief. I’m starting to agree with the poster than hopes she has a c-section, if only to stop her from further procreating for a couple years. There’s a lot of growing up that needs to happen here.

I’m assuming this is Cranberry juice? That’s what i thought it was

I thought so too, because it looks like it’s on a tray of hospital food.

It is on a hospital tray. But after I gave birth I wanted a coke SO BAD and they had pop so I got one. I bet she’s drinking a Dr Pepper because she talked about how addicted she was to them way back when she had these issues first start.

Kckeek18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kckeek18 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... c723f4.jpg[/IMG]

Lol

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think it is pop/soda, now that I’ve thought of it a few minutes. I don’t think they serve drinks without a lid in hospitals, for sanitary reasons. All the juices I requested in the hospital were all served in plastic containers with a peel-off, foil covering. The plain cup may be from the hospital, but I’m certain whatever she is drinking is from home.

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Kckeek18 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... c723f4.jpg[/IMG]

Lol

Stop omg Image
Is she shading rash or just blissfully unaware of the situation?

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Trashy hates everyone... come on look at this HORRIBKE photo of her mom. She looks just like her mom.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Tweedles3 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:47 am I think it is pop/soda, now that I’ve thought of it a few minutes. I don’t think they serve drinks without a lid in hospitals, for sanitary reasons. All the juices I requested in the hospital were all served in plastic containers with a peel-off, foil covering. The plain cup may be from the hospital, but I’m certain whatever she is drinking is from home.

I seriously doubt it's soda. I don't think they'd let her do that, and she knows she's not supposed to drink soda with kidney stones. It looks dark red to me, like the higher concentrate cranberry juice. Also looks like a lid to the side that was on the cup. I've only seen those better quality cranberry juice come in bottles, so I'm guessing the hospital just keeps bottles and serves them in cups with the plastic lid on top.

Besides, Rachelle knowing soda = bad I'd also highly doubt she would publicise drinking it. It's almost definitely not soda.
StaceyAnn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StaceyAnn »

Tweedles3 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:47 am I think it is pop/soda, now that I’ve thought of it a few minutes. I don’t think they serve drinks without a lid in hospitals, for sanitary reasons. All the juices I requested in the hospital were all served in plastic containers with a peel-off, foil covering. The plain cup may be from the hospital, but I’m certain whatever she is drinking is from home.

Not defending her because I think she has made some pretty shitty choices. However, you need to remember not all hospitals are the same. Mine just plastic wrapped the top of drinks and when you got them you peeled it off and threw it away. That could very well be a hospital provided drink.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

spicy_dreams wrote:

I seriously doubt it's soda. I don't think they'd let her do that, and she knows she's not supposed to drink soda with kidney stones. It looks dark red to me, like the higher concentrate cranberry juice. Also looks like a lid to the side that was on the cup. I've only seen those better quality cranberry juice come in bottles, so I'm guessing the hospital just keeps bottles and serves them in cups with the plastic lid on top.

Besides, Rachelle knowing soda = bad I'd also highly doubt she would publicise drinking it. It's almost definitely not soda.
For fucks sake. Stop. If you dont know rachelle personally in real life, sit the fuck down.

Shes a dumb bitch who would drink soda on camera for shits and giggles.

Stop coming on here like you know her personally and know what she does and doesnt like.

You said she is private and wouldnt want nurses help in showering, please - shes had god knows how many doctors up in her vag the past 3 years, being showered is the least of her worries.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Juices come in plastic containers, not glass. Patients are given hot water for tea or what not hence the lid.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:32 pm
spicy_dreams wrote:

For fucks sake. Stop. If you dont know rachelle personally in real life, sit the fuck down.

Shes a dumb bitch who would drink soda on camera for shits and giggles.

Stop coming on here like you know her personally and know what she does and doesnt like.

You said she is private and wouldnt want nurses help in showering, please - shes had god knows how many doctors up in her vag the past 3 years, being showered is the least of her worries.
Wow ok. I'm not the only one who thinks it's cranberry juice, are you gonna attack all the other people that said that too? At least I'm just saying I "doubt" not I'm "certain" like the person saying they're certain it's soda. We don't know what it is, all we can do is speculate.

And I thought we were done talking about her showering. I already said I made a mistake thinking that photo was taken before she'd been home. My comment about her being private was just an idea/opinion based on the fact that she is a bit of a prude. And being literally showered by nurses is not the same as having them in your vag. Everybody feels differently about these things, some people would rather be showered than have a pelvic exam and vice versa. I know I'm fine with pelvic exams, I've had plenty, but I'm way more shy about being helped showering.

Also I might not have said this properly but I was actually thinking it was possible she'd been having sponge baths/showering without washing her hair. It's harder especially with long hair. I usually don't wash my hair when I'm in the hospital it's just way too much of a hassle, and it's much faster to just shower without doing that. Anyway it doesn't matter.

And no I don't know her personally, but I think it's okay to speculate on her personality given that I've watched her vlogs since she lost Brynn? I mean everybody else discusses her personality, why can't I? I try not to even speak in definitive terms and keep it just speculative. Just because sometimes I disagree with people doesn't mean I'm not allowed to discuss anything.

I'm not just making wild guesses and saying I'm certain about shit. I never said I'm an authority on what she likes/doesn't like. But it also doesn't take a genius to know that Rachelle doesn't like looking bad, and she'll often go to lengths to avoid giving haters fuel. We KNOW she's a dumb bitch but she's not so dumb to let herself be photographed sipping soda with a grin on her face when she's in hospital for kidney stones. I'm pretty sure she even said she stopped drinking doctor pepper when she had her first bout of kidney stones. She definitely made it clear she knows she shouldn't be drinking soda. And she knows that people will jump down her throat if she ever was caught drinking it, ESPECIALLY now.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Dani_465 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:51 pm Juices come in plastic containers, not glass. Patients are given hot water for tea or what not hence the lid.
Yes because every hospital is exactly the same... /s

My hospital doesn't do that. Especially with juices that aren't standard orange juice. Like that other person said, they just pour it into a cup from a larger bottle and put some plastic wrap over the top.

The lid doesn't even look like the hot drink lids, it looks like what's on the food containers. It could even be from that cup of fruit she opened. And it kinda looks like there's some plastic wrap beside her cup, maybe that was on top of it.

Who the fuck knows. Maybe somebody bought her the cranberry juice from elsewhere and she poured it into her water cup.

Maybe it's fuckin unset blackcurrant jello, who knowwws.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

So her mother is at the hospital according to Instagram... so.... is Emma at home? Is Justin going to school? Did they pawn Emma off onto Kaylie?

Why can’t Rachelle just be at the hospital by herself? Why can’t she be an adult?

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LOL fighting over how hospitals serve juice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Funniest thing today!
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Dani_465 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:06 pm LOL fighting over how hospitals serve juice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Funniest thing today!
I mean, you're the one talking like you know for a fact every hospital serves juice the same way... I'm not even the only person that said my hospital does it differently. I agree it seems a bit ridiculous to discuss it so much but half the people think it's soda, and that would definitely be worth commenting on given Rachelle's current situation. It's just that a bunch of us disagree. Don't be mad if I point out to you that not every hospital is going to serve drinks in the same way.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

It’s really okay regarding the drink, I will give Rash the benefit of the doubt. I didn’t realize that pic was a still taken from her vlog before she was transferred to San Diego. I’d be more upset with her drinking pop now that she’s been admitted and she and her babies’ health is being closely monitored.

I did watch part of the vlog where they took where her in-laws brought Emma to see Rash and they pretty much dump her right in Rash’s face. Most of the time Emma trying to get away and was looking behind her for daddy or grandpa or grandma to come rescue her, lol. It might have been nicer to let Emma walk in and go to her mother when she was ready. She has no idea what’s going on, it might be a little scary for her.

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

One good thing coming out of this is Kaylee is helping Emma learn to talk the correct way.

Milcapo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Milcapo »

Ld5 wrote:So her mother is at the hospital according to Instagram... so.... is Emma at home? Is Justin going to school? Did they pawn Emma off onto Kaylie?

Why can’t Rachelle just be at the hospital by herself? Why can’t she be an adult?

Emma was left with Kaylie or whatever her name is and is getting the education she deserves... unlike what she gets from her parents, kayle is teaching Emma some words.

Maybe this will be the best for this child speech development.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

spicy_dreams wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:18 pm
Dani_465 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:06 pm LOL fighting over how hospitals serve juice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Funniest thing today!
I mean, you're the one talking like you know for a fact every hospital serves juice the same way... I'm not even the only person that said my hospital does it differently. I agree it seems a bit ridiculous to discuss it so much but half the people think it's soda, and that would definitely be worth commenting on given Rachelle's current situation. It's just that a bunch of us disagree. Don't be mad if I point out to you that not every hospital is going to serve drinks in the same way.
LOL.... I don’t get mad at people on the internet that I don’t know. LOL. Don’t think so highly of yourself. I got used to your nasty attitude a long time ago. If you said something nice to me I would think you were dying.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Annnnnnd. Back to trashy!

Monitoring her for sepsis. I swear, now she’s making shit up. She has such severe anxiety she would be shitting bricks if this were true.

Let me cover all my bases now 🙄... or maybe she’s just too dumb to know how serious sepsis is.

Trashy... next time, make it more believable... should have gone with making sure my kidneys are functioning and not in renal failure.

Dumb ass sepsis is serious and A LOT of people die from it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”