BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

stnalp
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by stnalp »

I do find it beyond odd that Frank would be in tears crying like a baby at the fact that he is having another baby, a 5th child to bring into the home and he is so young. It freaks me out honestly. Like, why would a dude who is in his mid 20s be wanting to cry about popping out back to back babies. I just find everything about him really off and odd and it send up alarms cause it just seems so odd to me. He wanted to marry and make even more kids with a young mom of three?? He wanted to knock her up asap? He wanted to know her up a second time asap? And he is crying and so happy and giddy about it? Meanwhile Brat is blank from emotion and looking all fucked up from having no break for her body that she clearly went on about needing over and over. It is just odd and sick as hell.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lols

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Haulnarse wrote:Lols

I can’t understand how people continue to listen to all her lies. These videos really show the proof and makes frank look like a sleazy ass manipulator who wants more babies no matter what B says. And she doesn’t give a shit. She was so obviously at her max with Harlow.
She knew she couldn’t handle more
Then three but whatever let’s keep popping out sick kids if it keeps a man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Popcornmunch
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Brittany and 5 babies!

Unread post by Popcornmunch »

Her ultrasound states 12weeks 1 day. So she would of found out in December she was pregnant. The date on scan is Feb 1st i do believe so she's nearly 16 weeks.
I've zoomed in on scan and that's what i read. Can anyone see different? So the whole conceiving video she did of I'm pregnant was utter bs and she was drinking at Christmas.. Wow
Popcornmunch
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Popcornmunch »

Also i know everyone is different but all my babies scans at 12 weeks didn't look like a blob. They had fully formed skulls, hands and legs and a spine was very visible. Her 12 week scan looks like a 8/9 week scan. Not sure what's going on there... Maybe water or fat from her stomach? Who knows, but her dates are wayyyy off!
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

cass wrote:heyyy everyone!, I havent been on here for a few months, was trying to bring more positivity in my life didnt want to post on here any more but brittney has me saying fuck that!!!

FIRST: in her life update video she swore she wasnt pregnant, i called her out in the comments that theres been to many hints dropped by frank, even in the video alone, and she swore to many people that she wasnt

SECOND: in her how i found out i was pregnant video, she said she got her period in dec so she wasnt pregnant then and got pregnant in jan, correct me if im wrong but im pretty certain it was that timeline, THIS DOES NOT ADD UP!!
shes due in sept. meaning she got pregnant in DECEMBER!!! not Jan like shes claiming ( not only does the math not add up on that but this is how my daughter was conceived, in dec/ due in september!)

THIRD: she posted an ultrasound picture of the baby, the date on this ultrasound is 02/01/2020 so it was taken feb first and that baby is around 9-12 weeks in that picture. PUTTING THE TIMELINE, LIKE IM CLAIMING, OF HER GETTING PREGNANT IN DEC!

why fucking lie soo much??? im sorry if this has been brought up, i havent been on here for a while, like i said trying the positivity route LOL, but why?? WHY? why does she lie so much!!!
Also, they went and got an ultrasound on Scarletts 1st birthday?!?! Couldnt have waited a day?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I fucking love how she basically just outed herself saying she had ovulation pains with Scarlett. That’s why I love when ppl lie because they always slip up and unintentionally reveal the truth. Then she wants to act like this wasn’t planned....bitch you have ovulation tests and you’re not on birth control aka lack of protection is trying. Meaning all this time Scarlett was breaking out in hives with breathing issues these two bimbos thought it was ok to have another child.

I seriously cannot wait to see this bitch a single mother of 5 kids, cramming all her kids into a small apartment & Frank take her for everything. If Britney doesn’t put those kids 1st what makes her think Frank will when shit starts getting real?! The only ppl happy about her being pregnant again are ppl that are just as shitty at parenting as she is.
SquidOrKid14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SquidOrKid14 »

Idontevenknow wrote:
Commonlove wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:00 am
SquidOrKid14 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:50 am So if anyone can catch me up on her current situation that'd be great. I stopped paying attention around the time she got pregnant with baby 3 and they found out it was a girl. I just got the notification she was pregnant so I decided to catch up on her life. Apparently I missed a lot because I thought this wouldve been baby 4 but its baby 5?! She has a whole new man. I'm guessing these are both his kids? Somebody mentioned that she has a terminally I'll child. Are they talking about Nolan or baby 4? Her life seems to be taking a note out of the Jessfam book.Image

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
She broke up with Ean 2 years ago. In about two minutes she met Frank and after maybe 1 month dating (correct me if i'm wrong, but it was a very short period of time anyway) she became pregnant with Scarlett, baby #4. Now we know that it was on purpose because she knew she was ovulating.

They bought their cookie cutter house right away that spring/summer, too.

Now Scarlett has just turned 1 yo and she's expecting baby #5.

The terminally ill child is Nolan. And Aria is finally in therapy dealing with all Britney's bullshit.

That pretty much sums up her crazy situation.
But Basically, January she separates, got her apartment and moves out with the kids. At this point ean is pretty much still in the picture. April comes around and (according to her) she met frank. The guy that "once in a lifetime someone comes and changes everything". Ean gets upset, things get "Rocky" (her words) "and she even starts sending frank to pick up/drop the kids to their dad. May comes around and she got pregnant, (yes. 1 1/2 months after they" met", and now thanks to her dory memory or just not be able to keep up with all her lies, we know it was on purpose. June comes around and bam, they buy a house, get married in her apartment in secret, gets a suburban and lives a fairytale. Fast-forward to this year, the year they said they were going to focus on the financial aspect and pay off stuff faster, she gets pregnant again.
She has Nolan, her 5 yr old boy who has dmd with is letal, and she just keep pushing and running away from things. Aria, her oldest is in therapy for God knows what, Harlow is somehow the wild child and Scarlett which is the baby #4 has severe allergies.. There's so much more to this story I can't even...
Phew that sounds exhausting. Why did she do that to herself?

Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Idontevenknow »

SquidOrKid14 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:30 am
Idontevenknow wrote:
Commonlove wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:00 am

She broke up with Ean 2 years ago. In about two minutes she met Frank and after maybe 1 month dating (correct me if i'm wrong, but it was a very short period of time anyway) she became pregnant with Scarlett, baby #4. Now we know that it was on purpose because she knew she was ovulating.

They bought their cookie cutter house right away that spring/summer, too.

Now Scarlett has just turned 1 yo and she's expecting baby #5.

The terminally ill child is Nolan. And Aria is finally in therapy dealing with all Britney's bullshit.

But Basically, January she separates, got her apartment and moves out with the kids. At this point ean is pretty much still in the picture. April comes around and (according to her) she met frank. The guy that "once in a lifetime someone comes and changes everything". Ean gets upset, things get "Rocky" (her words) "and she even starts sending frank to pick up/drop the kids to their dad. May comes around and she got pregnant, (yes. 1 1/2 months after they" met", and now thanks to her dory memory or just not be able to keep up with all her lies, we know it was on purpose. June comes around and bam, they buy a house, get married in her apartment in secret, gets a suburban and lives a fairytale. Fast-forward to this year, the year they said they were going to focus on the financial aspect and pay off stuff faster, she gets pregnant again.
She has Nolan, her 5 yr old boy who has dmd with is letal, and she just keep pushing and running away from things. Aria, her oldest is in therapy for God knows what, Harlow is somehow the wild child and Scarlett which is the baby #4 has severe allergies.. There's so much more to this story I can't even...

You think? That's not even the full story with details. Feanks paycheck goes to "savings" she pays everything by herself. Idk how people know this but apparently it's real. She bought him a sports car, but it was too expensive so fit her house to her future disabled child, I mean... It's a trainwreck. I'm pretty sure they're in debt. More than they want us to know. There's no was her paycheck is enough to that lifestyle. No way.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Franks Mustang was $50,000+
The Suburban payment is definitely $700+ a month
The house was $250,000+
Medical bills from Scarlow (but not Nolan who actually needs medical attention) are there too

They are drowning.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Idontevenknow wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:44 am
SquidOrKid14 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:30 am
Idontevenknow wrote:

You think? That's not even the full story with details. Feanks paycheck goes to "savings" she pays everything by herself. Idk how people know this but apparently it's real. She bought him a sports car, but it was too expensive so fit her house to her future disabled child, I mean... It's a trainwreck. I'm pretty sure they're in debt. More than they want us to know. There's no was her paycheck is enough to that lifestyle. No way.
Brittani Moron is sick in the head...🤯😖
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

nutbagmcgee wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:50 am Franks Mustang was $50,000+
The Suburban payment is definitely $700+ a month
The house was $250,000+
Medical bills from Scarlow (but not Nolan who actually needs medical attention) are there too

They are drowning.
I knew about the sports car being over 50k but the rest of it I'm speachless. 250k? What?
A kid costs money. Period. How the hell can they afford this life... 700 dollars a month for that car for how freaking long? How were they saying just in last December they wanted to pay off shit by this year. I just.... Can't. I'm done.
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

Popcornmunch wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:26 am Her ultrasound states 12weeks 1 day. So she would of found out in December she was pregnant. The date on scan is Feb 1st i do believe so she's nearly 16 weeks.
I've zoomed in on scan and that's what i read. Can anyone see different? So the whole conceiving video she did of I'm pregnant was utter bs and she was drinking at Christmas.. Wow
shes a liar man! i called her out back in dec for being pregnant and she claimed multiple times she wasnt.. i understand not wanting to tell the news yet, but u ignore the comments then, not lie about it!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The car reminds me of The Crown when Philip is like send our kid to the child abuse school or I'm leaving you.

Frenk probably lords a prenup less divorce over her and the humiliation she'd suffer from people being like who in their right mind would marry someone after a few months. Even if they had their first date in December as I believe that's six months from first date to pregnant and married.
I would be surprised if he doesn't hold it over her so he gets his toys. The video game? The same one that Ean always got in trouble for playing after working full time and it being his seemingly ONLY outlet to unwind - Frenk got one and wasn't it a joint gift?
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Brit and dildo head be like
Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

The house was more around 400k.

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

stnalp wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:15 am I do find it beyond odd that Frank would be in tears crying like a baby at the fact that he is having another baby, a 5th child to bring into the home and he is so young. It freaks me out honestly. Like, why would a dude who is in his mid 20s be wanting to cry about popping out back to back babies. I just find everything about him really off and odd and it send up alarms cause it just seems so odd to me. He wanted to marry and make even more kids with a young mom of three?? He wanted to knock her up asap? He wanted to know her up a second time asap? And he is crying and so happy and giddy about it? Meanwhile Brat is blank from emotion and looking all fucked up from having no break for her body that she clearly went on about needing over and over. It is just odd and sick as hell.
This is why the guy creeps me out. I mean he could be good at acting and doing it for the vlog. He knows what kind of reaction people want to see. I think once he found out she was a youtuber (if he didn't know already) with a following he hit the jackpot. After knocking her up, he immediately married her so he could be in control.
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Lufyfras wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:59 am The house was more around 400k.

Really? Way too expensive for the house it is.
I wonder if they will ever address their finances again. Or if they'll move soon. There's just no room for all of them..
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

They’re both gonna burn the fuck out and I cannot cannot cannot wait for it!!!!

This bitch complained when it was just Aria/Nolan and she had to drive into Charlotte for his appointments w/ just him. Frank might work every other day but the days he is home are gonna be constant chaos & noise. I can definitely see her hiring a housekeeper/nanny to help her because there’s no way in hell shes gonna handle 5 kids alone let alone w/ Frank.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she started letting Ean have A/N/H more just so she doesn’t have to deal with them & she can live her best pathetic life.
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:26 am They’re both gonna burn the fuck out and I cannot cannot cannot wait for it!!!!

This bitch complained when it was just Aria/Nolan and she had to drive into Charlotte for his appointments w/ just him. Frank might work every other day but the days he is home are gonna be constant chaos & noise. I can definitely see her hiring a housekeeper/nanny to help her because there’s no way in hell shes gonna handle 5 kids alone let alone w/ Frank.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she started letting Ean have A/N/H more just so she doesn’t have to deal with them & she can live her best pathetic life.
I know families who have way more kids and handle them pretty well. The difference is that those people are not in their mid 20's living a life they can't afford, neglecting kids and making bad choices. I totally see Ean either fighting to take the kids to live with him even if it's just one month his and one on hers, or they hire people to help out. But again, how will they afford it? If Frank's paycheck is inexistent and her income is variable? Back in the suburban story she said she saved and saved and saved to buy it. What? Lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”