IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

ALittleStitious wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:26 pm
IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:39 pm Her story where she had her whiteboard and calendar behind her looked pretty bare. Just a couple of post it's.

I'm sO PrOdUCtiVe
Omg I love how she keeps filming these videos in front of her completely empty whiteboard. It kills me. I have a fairly lax schedule with my kids, but my white board has tons of stuff written on it. Yet little miss super mom doesn't seem to have anything filled out except for like, one thing in the corner. I'm honestly surprised she doesn't just make up a bunch of shit so she looks busy, she's even too lazy to do that lol
She should have Chris write her up a fake calendar
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:32 pm
IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:39 pm Her story where she had her whiteboard and calendar behind her looked pretty bare. Just a couple of post it's.

I'm sO PrOdUCtiVe
Okay wtf was up with the file folders on the wall
next to the door? Why does she try to make her
play office look like a doctor’s office. She has one
file in each. You know there’s nothing in them but
stickers and hearts!
Nurse Beaston's schedule all cleared
danielleeiserman31
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danielleeiserman31 »

RealityBites wrote:Did they dump pretzel sticks on the floor for the kids to eat like dogs just so she can have her dumb ass #thisisreallife hashtag moment? Why do I feel like they did. Or maybe they just do that normally. Wouldnt doubt it.
That is exactly what I was thinking. Cause you can hear squid laughing. It looked very much staged. Also the breastfeeding i slowed it down on that part and her boob was still in her bra. And to be honest that is just weird to even do with your child. I'm new to this thread been reading here for a bit!! So hello everyone!!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

ALittleStitious wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:42 am Does it bother anyone else how much food she wastes when she chops vegetables? I'm guessing it just goes right on the garbage too, right? She doesn't compost or freeze veggie scraps for stock or anything, does she? I notice it the most with broccoli. I get that most people prefer the crowns, but she cuts SO CLOSE to the tops, and then leaves a HUGE stalk that seems to just disappear in the next jump cut, so I'm assuming she trashes it. Does she even try to use some of it? I sometimes buy the frozen bags of broccoli pieces, and to my surprise, my toddler actually liked the pieces that weren't from the crown. He left all the crowns on the plate. So now when I buy fresh I always cut lower and make sure he gets the stalker pieces. Then the rest of the stalk I julienne and freeze for stir fry. It just seems like a HUGE waste of food and money. And I always was told that there is more nutrients in the stalk than the crown, though I'm not sure how true that is.
Yes! It really bothers me too. Plus the awkward way she cuts carrots and onions!

That's a great idea you have for using all of the brocolli stalks. I'm going to do that. Thank you! I get more out of this site than any of the so-called influencers with their "life hacks" or "mom hacks". 😀😉
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

danielleeiserman31 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:40 pm
RealityBites wrote:Did they dump pretzel sticks on the floor for the kids to eat like dogs just so she can have her dumb ass #thisisreallife hashtag moment? Why do I feel like they did. Or maybe they just do that normally. Wouldnt doubt it.
That is exactly what I was thinking. Cause you can hear squid laughing. It looked very much staged. Also the breastfeeding i slowed it down on that part and her boob was still in her bra. And to be honest that is just weird to even do with your child. I'm new to this thread been reading here for a bit!! So hello everyone!!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Welcome! 😀
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder if the sponsorships have slowed down. She never puts out this many videos in such quick succession.

This gravy train ain't forever.

Imagine having to work a real 9 to 5, not being able to police comments, not being able to watch your husband's wearabouts 24 hours a day. Not exploiting your kids for cash. Just slummin' it with the rest of the world. No endless Target trips.

Who is ready to watch the cycle of her declutter, talk about how much better she feels- and that she doesn't need stuff to make her happy, followed by swipe up links and to fill her house up with more junk?
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

IcedCoffee wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:31 am I wonder if the sponsorships have slowed down. She never puts out this many videos in such quick succession.

Imagine having to work a real 9 to 5, not being able to police comments, not being able to watch your husband's wearabouts 24 hours a day. Not exploiting your kids for cash. Just slummin' it with the rest of the world. No endless Target trips.

Who is ready to watch the cycle of her declutter, talk about how much better she feels- and that she doesn't need stuff to make her happy, followed by swipe up links and to fill her house up with more junk?
👎❌🧨💣 Booo! No more pushing dirt from here to there and dancing scary monkey girl while Shrimp wears his only pair of pants eluding to millions of sexcapades during her fourth period in a month. Noooooooooo.⚰️
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:47 am
IcedCoffee wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:31 am I wonder if the sponsorships have slowed down. She never puts out this many videos in such quick succession.

👎❌🧨💣 Booo! No more pushing dirt from here to there and dancing scary monkey girl while Shrimp wears his only pair of pants eluding to millions of sexcapades during her fourth period in a month. Noooooooooo.⚰️
First apply the oil, then smear the dirt around with your 50th mop while diarrhea inducing slop of food is in the crock pot. #goals

4 periods in a month, no wonder Wildebeeston is so cranky. She should really get that checked by the medical medium.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Omg YES!!!! I can hardly wait for another “series” on the same channel, of essentially the same shit, just different series titelz. She puts sOoOoO much werk into her YouTube channel... so original, so unique.

I’m so inspired...... to not be like you Tiffani.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What if shrimp is just so dumb he thinks periods are a daily thing. Maybe whenever Tiff just wants to be a lazy B and can’t pull the breastfeeding card, she pulls the period card. 😂
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

IcedCoffee wrote:
AryaStark wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:47 am

ImageImageImageImage Booo! No more pushing dirt from here to there and dancing scary monkey girl while Shrimp wears his only pair of pants eluding to millions of sexcapades during her fourth period in a month. Noooooooooo.Image
First apply the oil, then smear the dirt around with your 50th mop while diarrhea inducing slop of food is in the crock pot. #goals

4 periods in a month, no wonder Wildebeeston is so cranky. She should really get that checked by the medical medium.
*snort*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

yeahsureok wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:23 am What if shrimp is just so dumb he thinks periods are a daily thing. Maybe whenever Tiff just wants to be a lazy B and can’t pull the breastfeeding card, she pulls the period card. 😂
Further proof she's still trying to be a teenager (this plus her fashion choices). Didn't we all have that one girl at school who always had her period when it was gym day or swim day?? 🤔😏
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

On their date night vlog she talked about being 10 days past ovulation when her and shrimp were talking about periods like he was one of the girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

There’s an article on ABC News stating “social media exacerbated eating disorders” and talks about how social media ruins lives. 🤔 maybe she should have commented on that article instead of the stupid one she chimed in on about CNN #reallife. She’s a walking contradiction.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Megyevans34 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:01 am There’s an article on ABC News stating “social media exacerbated eating disorders” and talks about how social media ruins lives. 🤔 maybe she should have commented on that article instead of the stupid one she chimed in on about CNN #reallife. She’s a walking contradiction.
Isn’t it crazy how bad she contradicts herself? I wonder if she realizes it and doesn’t care or if her narcissism prevents her from realizing that she’s actually a bat shit crazy liar living in fantasy/ delusional-ville.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Wow I made it through 9 mins of her kitchen video.

Tiffani- i WaNt To Be MoRe MiNiMaL & cUt DoWn On SpEnDiNg

Also Tiffani- I like to buy new things in the spring, I'll show you & link everything I just bought for the kitchen.

Tiffani- Im going to save the decluttering & organizing until the end. *Starts organizing and decluttering a drawer 2 secs later*

Also said she was barely surviving with 3 kids, yet she is wanting to have a 4th. Nothing she says makes any sense at all.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

h 25 l wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:28 am Wow I made it through 9 mins of her kitchen video.

Tiffani- i WaNt To Be MoRe MiNiMaL & cUt DoWn On SpEnDiNg

Also Tiffani- I like to buy new things in the spring, I'll show you & link everything I just bought for the kitchen.

Tiffani- Im going to save the decluttering & organizing until the end. *Starts organizing and decluttering a drawer 2 secs later*

Also said she was barely surviving with 3 kids, yet she is wanting to have a 4th. Nothing she says makes any sense at all.
When was it filmed? Because it's just a cycle. She JUST got new slippers plus who knows what else. She does this shit everytime. She's not a minimalist, she doesn't care about the environment. She's right about stuff not making her happy, though. Nothing makes her happy
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's on stories yammering on about how she "literally like, got literally like" 2 hours of sleep. She stayed up all night editing.

The day before was periods, Ella waking up. So many excuses from someone who says they get it all done (no Trademark sign necessary)

Also, how she forgot "one little minor detail" about there is no sound before her intro. You had one job, Tiffani. A job you apparently stayed up all night doing.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

She lies so much and when people call her out, she blocks them. I'm sure her husband has never held her accountable for anything, why bother? Shes been ruining his life for 10+ years, he ain't gonna do shit.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I call bullshit.

If she can't film/edit/post a YT video without staying up all night, then she needs a new career.

She doesn't have a real job, neither does Chris. The boys are in school 4 mornings a week, they obviously have a morning babysitter for The Girl AND they put their kids to bed at 6:30 -

Why can she not get shit done?
Why do these young mother's think she is #goals?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”