CrankyPants
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I call bullshit.

If she can't film/edit/post a YT video without staying up all night, then she needs a new career.

She doesn't have a real job, neither does Chris. The boys are in school 4 mornings a week, they obviously have a morning babysitter for The Girl AND they put their kids to bed at 6:30 -

Why can she not get shit done?
Why do these young mother's think she is #goals?
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Why does she put a 40 second long sneak peek. Maybe...MaYBE 15 secs but 40? Why bother watching. Saw it all right there. A whole lot of nothing. Labels, more jars, more hand vacs, more food not eaten, more close ups.
TCorona, why should anyone take advice on how to organize when you can’t keep it that way; so it obviously does NoT work. The whole point of cleaning out and organizing is to change the old system into something better.(she does these couple times a month)
Here’s an idea, why don’t you clean and organize that weave? Take it out and never do it again. You’ll have a nice clean semi bald head. Like you said clear space equals a clear mind.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Her what’s for dinner video came up in my recommended, so I decided to watch it. I’m halfway through, but keep cringing at how she wants to include “real life mom” moments. I think it’s the way she says it.

I also agree with whoever said she wasted most of that broccoli.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:54 pm Her what’s for dinner video came up in my recommended, so I decided to watch it. I’m halfway through, but keep cringing at how she wants to include “real life mom” moments. I think it’s the way she says it.

I also agree with whoever said she wasted most of that broccoli.

I'm So gOoD aT cOoKiNg mEalS. SwIpE uP fOr mY dInnEr vIdeO
Not long after - Guys please send me your favorite recipes! Preferably gluten free and dairy free.

She goes from thinking she's an iron chef to begging her followers for recipes. Maybe she should just browse Pinterest. She is just going to steal the recipes as her own anyway lol

Her real life is so phony, so it's no wonder her moments are so manufactured. She ironically hides the real truths. She does this with mental health, also. Comes up with fake ailments- first example is OCD. NO OCD MOTHER LET'S THEIR KID EAT FLOOR FOOD. Plus she doesn't clean, it's all Chris except for videos, which he then edits. And when she can be bothered to edit it takes aLl nIGhT
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:40 pm Why does she put a 40 second long sneak peek. Maybe...MaYBE 15 secs but 40? Why bother watching. Saw it all right there. A whole lot of nothing. Labels, more jars, more hand vacs, more food not eaten, more close ups.
TCorona, why should anyone take advice on how to organize when you can’t keep it that way; so it obviously does NoT work. The whole point of cleaning out and organizing is to change the old system into something better.(she does these couple times a month)
Here’s an idea, why don’t you clean and organize that weave? Take it out and never do it again. You’ll have a nice clean semi bald head. Like you said clear space equals a clear mind.
Oh my goodness thank you for bringing this up! It is such a huge gripe of mine! I'm not sure if it's the organizational systems themselves, or if it's just that she is lazy, or if it's just that she needs content, or if that's the grass is greener (this system is better than the last). (That was so many "or"s, I have other words in my vocab I swear :lol: )

All these YouTubers declutter WRONG. The WHOLE.POINT. is to get to a place where EVERYTHING in your home serves a purpose, whether it's "I love all these coffee mugs I have" or "I need this soap to wash my hands". There is nothing wrong with having things you want, but it seems like they take it overboard, they buy on impulse, they buy just for content, I don't even know. But the point isn't to immediately fill your house/wardrobe/kitchen cupboards again. It's meant to make them conscious of buying habits, even to feel guilty like "I can't believe I wasted my money" (another point, none of them can remember the value of a dollar anymore) or "this is so much wasted food, I feel awful". Nope, no lesson is retained. It's damn annoying.

And yeah, she shows all of it on her story. So dumb. Irrelevant video. Next.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

She's not organizing shit....she's mucking out the barn.

It's not an organizational system when it doesn't stay that way.

She reminds me of Sofia Strong/My Great Challenge in that way --- Sofia also has to reorganize everything a few times a year because no system works for her.
danielleeiserman31
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danielleeiserman31 »

kristieanne87 wrote:Omg...
Ella is Bridget from Trolls!!!!!
IcedCoffee wrote:
Babyjen1012 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:24 pm Ughhhh Date night?! Isn't everyday a date when you're both unemployed & stay in bed half the time & have a sitter to run errands while your other kids are in school. Wtf do they even have to talk about when they spend every waking moment togetherImagehope the restaurant has a phone jail. Dont even get me started on their outfits. Hideous! Is he wearing corduroy??!! She looks like the LOL dolls my 5yo plays with or is she trying to be barbie again? Tbitch Halloween was months ago. I get your Husband isnt faithful but grow the fuck up already. Trying wayyyy tooo hard.
Ella is the troll doll and Tiff is the Bratz doll.

They really do try so hard, but they keep failing.

I get so sick of her complaining about date night. Some women literally never have them. My husband and I are just happy to be in each other's presence.

I think maybe that's the problem here. They aren't nearly as happy as they claim so Tiffani probably goes out and gets drunk but it doesn't seem so trashy because it's considered date night.

Other married couples seem to mostly be fine chilling at home, getting a pizza and busting out Monopoly. For them they have to do something else to be satisfied.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... e2772b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
ImageImageImage it looks so much like her!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:55 pm She's not organizing shit....she's mucking out the barn.

It's not an organizational system when it doesn't stay that way.

She reminds me of Sofia Strong/My Great Challenge in that way --- Sofia also has to reorganize everything a few times a year because no system works for her.
They all seem to do it. I didn't even watch this video but all the plastic containers is too much. I saw a while ago Tiffani talked about her "meal baskets" and I just didn't think it was that great of an idea.

I just keep like things together. Cereal together, rice and pasta together, all my Mexican food stuff together etc. I never have to have "meal baskets" because I keep my pantry organized and I know what's in there. I can look at my meal plan and say, right, this is for tonight and get whatever needs getting easily. It's really not as hard as they make it seem. Plus considering she claims to care so much about health and organic she should mostly be getting produce from the fridge, not getting out processesd crap.

No amount of plastic containers, turntables, spice racks, new designated "coffee stations" etc can help them stay organized.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Her spring cleaning video is a joke. First of all, how does she expect people to take her “advice” when it obviously doesn’t work for her. Not even two month again she was organizing the pantries. Now they are a disaster. And washing her baking sheets? For what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

This dumb bitch seriously just bragged about the free stuff she got for RAISING money for No Kid Hungry!! No, they send that to people who DONATE. You, T.Trashi, did not donate. How about do the right fucking thing and gift that to one of your idiot subscribers that donated for you to get the credit?!?!

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

And why do people think magic erasers CLEAN?!?! They don’t. She didn’t sanitize or clean anything with it.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:06 pm And why do people think magic erasers CLEAN?!?! They don’t. She didn’t sanitize or clean anything with it.

People think that? Lol. It just transfers the dirt onto the eraser but it's not like it has a special chemical agent that cleans the surface. It's not disinfecting it. I hope no one listens to T.Phony on this.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:05 pm This dumb bitch seriously just bragged about the free stuff she got for RAISING money for No Kid Hungry!! No, they send that to people who DONATE. You, T.Trashi, did not donate. How about do the right fucking thing and gift that to one of your idiot subscribers that donated for you to get the credit?!?!

Hopefully next time they donate directly to the cause. I myself am very careful about where I donate. The thought of giving anything to Tiffani wouldn't cross my mind. If I ever did see anything she linked that I liked (Which hasn't happened yet) I wouldn't use her affiliate links even. I feel bad even when I watch her videos. I don't want to financially contribute to get circus of a life.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

I guess I wasn't paying too much attention at the time, but for no kid hungry, were people donating directly to her venmo or something for it, or was she just kinda an organizer & people donated directly to no kid hungry, but under her name? Bc if people were giving the money directly to her so she could make 1 huge donation, then her fans are even more dumb than I thought.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

I can’t believe she kept those ratty yellow extensions. She would look 10 years younger with shorter haircut!!! Guess she would rather look like a skeleton in a bad wig.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

HOW IS SHE STILL ON HER PERIOD LOLOLOL
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

I don’t watch her videos anymore and removed her on Instagram but on occasion I check her stories...did she ever explain why she is dairy free now????
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

I don’t watch her videos anymore and removed her on Instagram but on occasion I check her stories...did she ever explain why she is dairy free now????
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Onchao16 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:06 pm And why do people think magic erasers CLEAN?!?! They don’t. She didn’t sanitize or clean anything with it.

On a molecular level, a Magic Eraser is like sandpaper, it literally removes the surface - which is why you should be careful where you use it!
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

h 25 l wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:09 am I guess I wasn't paying too much attention at the time, but for no kid hungry, were people donating directly to her venmo or something for it, or was she just kinda an organizer & people donated directly to no kid hungry, but under her name? Bc if people were giving the money directly to her so she could make 1 huge donation, then her fans are even more dumb than I thought.
No only that, but she could use the entire amount as a tax deduction....but I swear she just gave a link directly to their campaign???

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”