BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by sicklequeen »

brokenrecord wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:06 am
stnalp wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:15 am I do find it beyond odd that Frank would be in tears crying like a baby at the fact that he is having another baby, a 5th child to bring into the home and he is so young. It freaks me out honestly. Like, why would a dude who is in his mid 20s be wanting to cry about popping out back to back babies. I just find everything about him really off and odd and it send up alarms cause it just seems so odd to me. He wanted to marry and make even more kids with a young mom of three?? He wanted to knock her up asap? He wanted to know her up a second time asap? And he is crying and so happy and giddy about it? Meanwhile Brat is blank from emotion and looking all fucked up from having no break for her body that she clearly went on about needing over and over. It is just odd and sick as hell.
This is why the guy creeps me out. I mean he could be good at acting and doing it for the vlog. He knows what kind of reaction people want to see. I think once he found out she was a youtuber (if he didn't know already) with a following he hit the jackpot. After knocking her up, he immediately married her so he could be in control.
Didn't Frank's sister-in-law (or was it his cousin?) watch Britney's channel? He knew who she was, targeted her and took advantage of the situation; everything about this was just so freaking fishy I can still smell it all the way across the Atlantic. A single young man in his early 20s does not simply move this fast with an older chick with 3 kids and starts playing daddy after 5 minutes if he didn't have an ulterior agenda. B didn't even have to baby-trap him, he was always after her money.
They can throw around the "when you know you know" bullshit until they're blue in the face but people are not stupid...well, except her stans who are willing to excuse every dumb, selfish, irresponsible, and stupid move she makes if it means getting some form of recognition.
We all went through that phase of, idk, tweeting a celeb hoping for a retweet or something - I guess B's minions are after the same sort of "celebrity validation".
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

I find it telling that brit has hinted for ages about wanting a nanny for help because she is overwhelmed and cant manage all her stuff (was saying that even right when she found out about scarface) but frank gets an expensive car, playstation, hair treatment + trips etc and brit gets nothing but that gumball machine ring in almost their whole relationship. I think frank is the high maintenance once now. She even says stuff like he refuses to eat certain foods unless she makes it how he wants etc. He comes across like a dream lmao
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

sicklequeen wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:14 am
brokenrecord wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:06 am
stnalp wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:15 am I do find it beyond odd that Frank would be in tears crying like a baby at the fact that he is having another baby, a 5th child to bring into the home and he is so young. It freaks me out honestly. Like, why would a dude who is in his mid 20s be wanting to cry about popping out back to back babies. I just find everything about him really off and odd and it send up alarms cause it just seems so odd to me. He wanted to marry and make even more kids with a young mom of three?? He wanted to knock her up asap? He wanted to know her up a second time asap? And he is crying and so happy and giddy about it? Meanwhile Brat is blank from emotion and looking all fucked up from having no break for her body that she clearly went on about needing over and over. It is just odd and sick as hell.
This is why the guy creeps me out. I mean he could be good at acting and doing it for the vlog. He knows what kind of reaction people want to see. I think once he found out she was a youtuber (if he didn't know already) with a following he hit the jackpot. After knocking her up, he immediately married her so he could be in control.
Didn't Frank's sister-in-law (or was it his cousin?) watch Britney's channel? He knew who she was, targeted her and took advantage of the situation; everything about this was just so freaking fishy I can still smell it all the way across the Atlantic. A single young man in his early 20s does not simply move this fast with an older chick with 3 kids and starts playing daddy after 5 minutes if he didn't have an ulterior agenda. B didn't even have to baby-trap him, he was always after her money.
They can throw around the "when you know you know" bullshit until they're blue in the face but people are not stupid...well, except her stans who are willing to excuse every dumb, selfish, irresponsible, and stupid move she makes if it means getting some form of recognition.
We all went through that phase of, idk, tweeting a celeb hoping for a retweet or something - I guess B's minions are after the same sort of "celebrity validation".

I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS!!!!!
Popcornmunch
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Popcornmunch »

So Britney is still lying through her teeth.. Her ultrasound scan says baby is around 12 weeks 2 days or 13 weeks 2 days can't tell for sure. Yet was took on the 1st of February. So she's nearly 16 weeks pregnant! She was pregnant before Christmas...
Why have the bs in her pregnancy video... Its there in black and white her dates on the scan. But one thing that concerns me is her baby looks very small and undeveloped for a 12+ week scan. All my babies were formed at that age i know every baby and pregnancy is different but her baby in scan looks about 8/9 weeks.
Btw i posted this on a new thread but its been deleted. :)
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Nub theory can’t be done until 12 weeks. I can’t read what the gestation is on the ultrasound, but if her last period was dec 7, she wouldn’t be 12 weeks yet. Could still be a boy, especially when she did it so close to ovulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Popcornmunch wrote:So Britney is still lying through her teeth.. Her ultrasound scan says baby is around 12 weeks 2 days or 13 weeks 2 days can't tell for sure. Yet was took on the 1st of February. So she's nearly 16 weeks pregnant! She was pregnant before Christmas...
Why have the bs in her pregnancy video... Its there in black and white her dates on the scan. But one thing that concerns me is her baby looks very small and undeveloped for a 12+ week scan. All my babies were formed at that age i know every baby and pregnancy is different but her baby in scan looks about 8/9 weeks.
No wonder someone on here said their cousin or friend saw Brit at Target and she looked clearly pregnant!

Why was she drinking on Nye then?!

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I thought it looked like 10w3d, 11/2/20
Popcornmunch
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Popcornmunch »

My eyesight isn't the best lol. Zooming in on Instagram pics isn't easy 😂 still don't believe a word that comes out her mouth. They fucked up on scarlett birthday vlog, how would Frank know what Harlow was like on her first birthday which was January if they met in April... Always lies
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Evian wrote:
Popcornmunch wrote:So Britney is still lying through her teeth.. Her ultrasound scan says baby is around 12 weeks 2 days or 13 weeks 2 days can't tell for sure. Yet was took on the 1st of February. So she's nearly 16 weeks pregnant! She was pregnant before Christmas...
No wonder someone on here said their cousin or friend saw Brit at Target and she looked clearly pregnant!

Why was she drinking on Nye then?!

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk
I posted some screenshots above where someone mentions that on NYE you see FrENk popping a blue popper and is wearing a “papa” shirt. People in the comments speculated she was pregnant and she outright denied it. This last time I was pregnant, my doctor had me take a blood test pretty early and I found out the gender at only 10 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Just to be sure, she only posted that one scan on ig right? I went to an instagram viewer site, the pic is more high res here https://scontent-dus1-1.cdninstagram.co ... e=5E85950E I see 10w2d.
Oh eta, pikdo.biz is the site, if anyone wants to chek it out ;)
H_713
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by H_713 »

sicklequeen wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:19 pm Just to be sure, she only posted that one scan on ig right? I went to an instagram viewer site, the pic is more high res here https://scontent-dus1-1.cdninstagram.co ... e=5E85950E I see 10w2d.
Oh eta, pikdo.biz is the site, if anyone wants to chek it out ;)
Maybe I'm the odd man out, but it looks like 02/17/2020 to me (the second number in between the slashes looks like a 7 because it's slanted. And the other is a 1). I also see 10w2d. If that's the case, then yes it would put her lmp start at Dec 7th since that's when you start counting for pregnancy. But it depends on when she got pregnant too since they get a more accurate growth measurement. If she got pregnant closer to the new year, she would be measuring less in weeks/days
neblinamist
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neblinamist »

I see 2/1/2020 on the ultrasound

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

neblinamist wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:13 pm I see 2/1/2020 on the ultrasound

Same..02/1/2020 & 10w2d
H_713
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by H_713 »

sicklequeen wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:22 pm

Same..02/1/2020 & 10w2d
But the ultrasound have a 0 before the 1 then... It would be 02/01/2020
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Shouldn’t a “mom” of 4 (almost 5) already have cabinet locks installed...especially w/ all the kids being 7 & under?! She really gives no fucks about the other kids, it’s all about her new moron family.

So she didn’t even bother doing any baby/child proofing for the other kids like cabinet locks or gate on the staircase for Nolan/Harlow but as soon as the red headed crotch goblin becomes mobile it’s.....iM wAiTiNg fOr tHeM tO cOmE iN tHe mAiL....god what a cunt kabob. It’s like when she stopped loving Ean she stopping living his kids as well which is absolutely fucked up.

sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

H_713 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:32 pm
sicklequeen wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:22 pm

Same..02/1/2020 & 10w2d
But the ultrasound have a 0 before the 1 then... It would be 02/01/2020
I kinda see the 0 kinda don't, depends how much I squint or zoom but it doesn't make a difference in this case - February 1st is still the date I see. At least I am assuming that's the date, since in the US the format is month/day/year and not day/month/year like my country.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

I thought she legally changed her name from Brittany to Britney. I could be mistaken.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

It's become a situation where I now question everything about her. I really used to believe she was benign, stupid, but basically harmless. I've been thinking about it, though... She rolled the dice with Harlow (after knowing what DMD will inevitably do to Nolan), then said "fuck it" and rolled it again and lucked out with another girl. That twice she rolled the dice of fate knowing that she could CREATE a child that will not have many memories of a normal life, will die young under circumstances that make me scream and DO IT A THIRD TIME?! I hate her for this. I know I shouldn't be surprised she didn't give a single shit about rolling the fate-dice a THIRD time, but I am. I guess I thought she'd grow into an adult during the interim.

I was cooking last night and thinking about what I'd do if I found out that any of my children had something like DMD... It upset me so badly that my husband asked what was wrong. I had to take a minute to collect myself. What kind of MOTHER would do this?? I cannot wrap my brain around it. How often will she roll the dice? These are real people she's making.

It seems absurdly cruel and outright malicious, but I've come to the conclusion that she did this for two simple reasons: VIEWS (aka: MONEY) and she's addicted to pregnancy/newborns. I want to slap her to wake her up, but it wouldn't do anything. The only thing that will affect her is if something bad happens TO HER, not her children (like her brand deals being taken away or people finally catching on (I'm one of those late to the party) and unsubscribing).

Sorry to ramble, but this shit has kept me up at night, and these aren't even my children. This board feels like the only sane part of the Britney & Baby world. People are HOPING FOR A BOY... FUCK THEM.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Find it hilarious that shes almost two kids deep with frenk and this is only her second birthday celebration with him
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

It’s so sad that A/N/H have to be dragged all the way to Franks job to sing him HBD, I can’t imagine how they feel wishing they could do the same for their dad.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”