Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

oregonchat89
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by oregonchat89 »

I think she is a very nice person and all, but golly she has to discipline her children. They need to learn to clean up after themselves. I watched the video where she is the one cleaning up the van after her kids got it all dirty and was appalled for one that she did it for them but had such a calm demeanor about it. Also, I remember her saying her husband doesnt work which means they live off her income which is not right. If you have enough time to pop out more kids than you sure as heck have time to get a job to support them. Sad lady comes off as a doormat
BlueberryPancakes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BlueberryPancakes »

I am left to just shake my head in disbelief at the grocery shopping and feeding habits for her family. Jamerrill has been blessed with what seems to be a successful, lucrative career and yet she purchases an obscene amount of highly-processed, near-expiration, absolute crap from Sharp Shopper and even boasts over the heavily burdened table of the 'food' she scored such a great deal on.
Yes, Jamerrill, great deal. Look at the shape YOU are in with the always having to diet - albeit on keto friendly ice cream and the like... look at the faces of your children and know that you are setting them up for a lifetime of unhealthy preferences and habits. It's freaking gross. But yes, you got a fantastic, mega momma deal on cases of sugar-laden, nutrient deprived yogurts that the little ones will leave jettisoned throughout that godawful dumpster van. Along with raisins, puffs, popcorn, cereal bars, chips, and so on. How about set aside one of your assortment of crock pots and whip up a batch of home made yogurt?
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

BlueberryPancakes wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:26 am I am left to just shake my head in disbelief at the grocery shopping and feeding habits for her family. Jamerrill has been blessed with what seems to be a successful, lucrative career and yet she purchases an obscene amount of highly-processed, near-expiration, absolute crap from Sharp Shopper and even boasts over the heavily burdened table of the 'food' she scored such a great deal on.
Yes, Jamerrill, great deal. Look at the shape YOU are in with the always having to diet - albeit on keto friendly ice cream and the like... look at the faces of your children and know that you are setting them up for a lifetime of unhealthy preferences and habits. It's freaking gross. But yes, you got a fantastic, mega momma deal on cases of sugar-laden, nutrient deprived yogurts that the little ones will leave jettisoned throughout that godawful dumpster van. Along with raisins, puffs, popcorn, cereal bars, chips, and so on. How about set aside one of your assortment of crock pots and whip up a batch of home made yogurt?
If I can cook my DOG organic healthy homemade food, then these dopey mommyvloggers can improve their cooking
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Im so bored at the moment, I did all my Sunday morning chores (I just have laundry tonight) and my house is clean.
So Im aimlessly clicking on all the sites I go to daily over and over. I went to scroll thru my YT subs
and saw a creator I havent seen ANYTHING new from in awhile. And then it hit me.
She put out gorgeous content and she remodeled her kitchen for YT, her MIL moved in with her and her hubby.
Then one day she showed up with a baby in her arms apologizing for not making any content but she had had a baby.
She made 4 videos after her baby announcement then NOTHING. No content for a year.
So obviously she is devoting all her time to raising her 1 child, and shes Indian, so she makes everything extremely
homemade (grinding rice and lentils herself etc)
When my son was school age I never had the time to do all of this bulk cooking or edit videos or have a YT channel
like Jammerill or others. I was busy actually parenting, taking my son to activities. being homeroom mom, doling out
healthy discipline, attending all the school stuff etc.
And thats JUST ONE CHILD!

How do these YT MommyVloggers/IG Moms with multiple kids even have time for a YT channel let alone EDITING?
How do you give each child attention? Get the chores done, go bulk shopping, cook, clean, stay on top of conflicts?
And MOST of all have private time for your marriage and yourself!

It was only after my son left, that I was able to do major home cleaning and home repairs.

Do these women all have cleaners that come in twice a week or is there a man behind the curtains?
Are they hiding helpers?
Is it all fake?
My one fave neighbor has 3 kids and her hubby works from home and every spring and summer the front flower beds are full of
weeds most of the time cause there is no time. And thats with her mom and dad and other family members helping out.

Think about it, the setting up of the multiple cameras, keeping them charged, downloading, piecing together multiple GoPro vids, editing with music and titles, thats 2 hours, how does this work?

MY OPINION ONLY: Amy Mayron seems to be on something in those supplements.
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

IHateCilantro wrote:Im so bored at the moment, I did all my Sunday morning chores (I just have laundry tonight) and my house is clean.
So Im aimlessly clicking on all the sites I go to daily over and over. I went to scroll thru my YT subs
and saw a creator I havent seen ANYTHING new from in awhile. And then it hit me.
She put out gorgeous content and she remodeled her kitchen for YT, her MIL moved in with her and her hubby.
Then one day she showed up with a baby in her arms apologizing for not making any content but she had had a baby.
She made 4 videos after her baby announcement then NOTHING. No content for a year.
So obviously she is devoting all her time to raising her 1 child, and shes Indian, so she makes everything extremely
homemade (grinding rice and lentils herself etc)
When my son was school age I never had the time to do all of this bulk cooking or edit videos or have a YT channel
like Jammerill or others. I was busy actually parenting, taking my son to activities. being homeroom mom, doling out
healthy discipline, attending all the school stuff etc.
And thats JUST ONE CHILD!

How do these YT MommyVloggers/IG Moms with multiple kids even have time for a YT channel let alone EDITING?
How do you give each child attention? Get the chores done, go bulk shopping, cook, clean, stay on top of conflicts?
And MOST of all have private time for your marriage and yourself!

It was only after my son left, that I was able to do major home cleaning and home repairs.

Do these women all have cleaners that come in twice a week or is there a man behind the curtains?
Are they hiding helpers?
Is it all fake?
My one fave neighbor has 3 kids and her hubby works from home and every spring and summer the front flower beds are full of
weeds most of the time cause there is no time. And thats with her mom and dad and other family members helping out.

Think about it, the setting up of the multiple cameras, keeping them charged, downloading, piecing together multiple GoPro vids, editing with music and titles, thats 2 hours, how does this work?

MY OPINION ONLY: Amy Mayron seems to be on something in those supplements.
Dude, I’m a single woman who lives alone in my condo that I own with a long haired cat that sheds constantly and all hard wood floors (they accumulate so much dust and cat hair every day) ... i often wonder how anyone with kids keeps their house clean unless one of the spouses stays home full time. Like there is a reason “homemaker” used to be considered an occupation. Both Jamerril and Travis stay home. I honestly don’t know wtf they’re doing with their lives or their kids. Although I like her and think she is sweet and clearly loves her kids. They just seem incredibly lazy in a lot of ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

Moving again?! Wow, won’t buy her children decent and nutritional meals but can move every couple of years and continue to pop babies out! I didn’t watch the whole hour long video, i only made it 9 mins in before i was done with her nasally morning mom voice... lol yikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'm hoping they're done having kids given her age that they're done.

I HOPE the house they picked actually has enough room for all the kids to have their own dedicated space and enough space for all the crap she buys.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

Okay I skipped ahead in her video a bit... sounds like a downgrade and a mess that they found
yew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yew »

It felt like she was trying to convince herself that the new house is good. Of course we haven't seen it yet, but it really doesn't sound that amazing.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

New house was easy to find. It's above Harrisonburg and the exact description she uses is in the listing. Look for house sold for $300k after Valentine's day .. ramblerw/basement, brick, new roof, gutters, "as is", empty 10 years, 3 beds 2 bath under 7 acres

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

onbreak wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:38 am New house was easy to find. It's above Harrisonburg and the exact description she uses is in the listing. Look for house sold for $300k after Valentine's day .. ramblerw/basement, brick, new roof, gutters, "as is", empty 10 years, 3 beds 2 bath under 7 acres

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I can't find it. Where did you search? Zillow? Realtor? ??? Thx for finding it!
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

3 bedrooms????!!!!
gibberish
Informer
Informer

IHateCilantro wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:07 am 3 bedrooms????!!!!
I think she said there was another room...they'd use as a 4th bedroom.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

The dining room.
stina317
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stina317 »

I believe I found it on Zillow near Timberville
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Large families: We want to have 5 million BaBiEZ!!!!
everyone else: Where you gonna put all these kids in your 3 bedroom house
Large families: They hot rack like on a submarine.
gibberish
Informer
Informer

stina317 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:48 am I believe I found it on Zillow near Timberville
Thx! I found it!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IDK how they plan to deal with all those renovations when they say their lives are so hectic and an "original" 1963 cooktop. I wonder how much they plan to spend on repairs. It seems bigger. Why do they always want lots of land it's not like they use it other than going on walks.
gibberish
Informer
Informer

DoodleBop2 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:58 pm IDK how they plan to deal with all those renovations when they say their lives are so hectic and an "original" 1963 cooktop. I wonder how much they plan to spend on repairs. It seems bigger. Why do they always want lots of land it's not like they use it other than going on walks.
They're staying (stayed) in a hotel for a week so the inside could be painted. They're replacing all the appliances. Also, she said they'd be there cleaning everyday...

Lots of land - privacy, less restrictions. Travis wants to have a shop, work on cars.
Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snowball90 »

I dont mean to get too judgey here, but why buy another house when she cant even take care of the one she already has?! I've seen a lot of her videos and her house is so cluttered and a mess.

Return to “I-P”