BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

quietmouse
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by quietmouse »

Am I the only one thinking in a cruel disgusting way she wants another child with a disability? Think about it she milked the fuck out of the new baby’s allergies, milked Nolan’s dmd appointments for views. She loves it when her kids are sick just like v because all she’s sees is dollars, forget about their health, privacy, treatment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Im overwhelmed
Im stressed
Im overwhelmed
Im overwhelmed
Im stressed

Oh... I know!! lets have a fifth child!

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

So Britney says they weren't trying but then suddenly they were trying and they conceived the first month they tried? And when she took a pregnancy test that was negative, Frank was disappointed? Are you for real right now

"I'm really happy right nowm I'm happy too. I'm really happy I'm just overwhelmed."

BITCH you have ZERO EMOTION
H_713
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by H_713 »

Finding Out I'm Pregnant: 3 min 45 sec "We kind of agreed that weren't gonna try, but not try. Not actively try..."

Telling My Husband I'm Pregnant: 7 min 45 sec "December was technically the first month we were trying."

Bitch, what? 🤣

Editing to add that you don't "kind of agree" when talking about bringing a whole other person, especially with the risk of DMD, into the world. You either agree or don't agree and act like a responsible fucking person
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

I wasn't part of this world when she was still with Ean, though have watched a few of the older videos, so I was hoping someone here would know: how did Ean react to Britney's pregnancy with Harlow? Was he like Frank and Britney in that he didn't care about the chances of another baby being born with DMD or was he upset? I understand Harlow was a bandaid baby, but how did all that happen? Were they trying? Was Ean dumbstruck by the announcement? Was he happy/angry/shocked? I'm just curious what sort of person Ean is.
athenaliana
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by athenaliana »

I don't know if it helps anyone trying to figure out the dates but I'm pregnant now and also due in September.
I'm 13 weeks on Saturday, due on September 5th and my last period was the 27th of November. We conceived around the 13th-17th of December...so depending on when she's due more than likely she conceived a week or so after then, so around Christmas.
Her ultrasound does look at least 1-2 weeks smaller than mine did at my 12 week scan.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Joie de Vivre wrote:I wasn't part of this world when she was still with Ean, though have watched a few of the older videos, so I was hoping someone here would know: how did Ean react to Britney's pregnancy with Harlow? Was he like Frank and Britney in that he didn't care about the chances of another baby being born with DMD or was he upset? I understand Harlow was a bandaid baby, but how did all that happen? Were they trying? Was Ean dumbstruck by the announcement? Was he happy/angry/shocked? I'm just curious what sort of person Ean is.

About 5mins in she blathers on about babies being a blessing even if they have a terminal illness.

Aka: shes a giant doosh canoe for even having Harlow, let alone Scarlett or this fifth bandaid!
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Britney is so... detached emotionally from literally everything. I hope she really is in therapy because she has obvious issues. She can't connect with her kids and even when Frank is crying she so... awkward. I dont know

She has zero personality

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

That says 10 weeks, not 12
It also looks like 02/17
Screenshot_20200228-002723.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

Idk I'm giving up on the ultrasound date lol...there are a couple of 7s in that pic that are very clear but the one on the date I just don't see...it looks like an italic-style 1, like the one in that R5/OB thingie right above the date. If it's indeed a 7 maybe it got warped in the photo editing process. Deffo says 10w though.
I say let's spare our eyes and sanity any further damage and just remeber to either add or subtract 6 days/a week accordingly :D
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

We conceived our daughter on New Years Eve night and had my daughter on 9/18
I’m guessing she got pregnant around xmas !?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Wtf?🙄

JJ15_Spam:"She clearly knows she could have a boy.Who knows maybe she has a boy that does not have a DMD."

Shimis_Life :"Congrats.Team boy!"

Iva_NY :"Baby boy 😁".

Khloe_Walsh24: "Don't be ridiculous.DMD is a disability.Why do you care so much?Her babies are so dang cute."

What's wrong with people?🤨🤮
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I feel bad for Britney. She’s garbage, yes, but I think she knows that deep down. She’s just too far into this mess to admit it. I get that. She’s stuck. She tried to escape her “terrible past” (whatever that was) but she’s created an even worse present and future. We all know it and I think she knows it. I just hope for everyone’s sake that this turns out to be a healthy baby boy. That way frank will stop harassing her for another child and hopefully it will be a child that doesn’t run our insurance premiums up.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

damn I can’t imagine cooking for 5 kids

How does she have the energy to cook breakfast lunch dinner and snacks for all those kids. Laundry? Shit. Dishes? Cleaning. I’d be so overwhelmed I don’t know how she does it without any help and bath time what a nightmare lol.

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Amelia322 wrote:damn I can’t imagine cooking for 5 kids Image

How does she have the energy to cook breakfast lunch dinner and snacks for all those kids. Laundry? Shit. Dishes? Cleaning. I’d be so overwhelmed I don’t know how she does it without any help and bath time what a nightmare lol.

Cleaning crew, take out, and crock pot meals. She never actually cooks, just throws stuff into the crock pot and pretends on Instagram that she is this amazing chef with amazing recipes (that are from Pinterest. Not hers). Also sticks her kids in front of the iPad so she has plenty of free time.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Doopher wrote:I feel bad for Britney. She’s garbage, yes, but I think she knows that deep down. She’s just too far into this mess to admit it. I get that. She’s stuck. She tried to escape her “terrible past” (whatever that was) but she’s created an even worse present and future. We all know it and I think she knows it. I just hope for everyone’s sake that this turns out to be a healthy baby boy. That way frank will stop harassing her for another child and hopefully it will be a child that doesn’t run our insurance premiums up.
You’re kidding right?!!
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

What a mess!!!
This is almost like another bandaid baby situation. I don’t think she really wants another kid, but Freeeeenk really wants more. He was “really upset” and “really disappointed” when she wasn’t pregnant after trying once and she was overwhelmed and stressed (mainly because she didn’t fulfill his wish/demand???$
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

So when was this REALLY filmed because she’s wearing her original wedding set and he upgraded it on Valentine’s Day.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I know what's done is done but she really should of stopped at Nolan. Now instead of doing fun things this year and focusing on her terminally ill son they most likely wont be taking any trips or anything because Brit is pregnant once again (really when isnt this bitch pregnant?!). By late summer she will be in the third trimester. I was hoping they would at least take that poor boy to Disney world this summer. Who knows what condition he will be in the next summer. Brit is taking his good days for granted. I dont know why she is going to therapy. Therapy isnt gonna help her suddenly become a better person. She has already fucked up. I havent watched her in months but even months ago I could already tell how distant she was with the older kids and how all the vlogs are about Scarlett.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

brittknee wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:49 am So when was this REALLY filmed because she’s wearing her original wedding set and he upgraded it on Valentine’s Day.
In January.... when she found out she was pregnant....?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”