BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by brokenrecord »

alexmorgan wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:40 am What a mess!!!
This is almost like another bandaid baby situation. I don’t think she really wants another kid, but Freeeeenk really wants more. He was “really upset” and “really disappointed” when she wasn’t pregnant after trying once and she was overwhelmed and stressed (mainly because she didn’t fulfill his wish/demand???$
Yes, I think there is something really wrong with their relationship. She gave a negative test to him a couple? of days before and then they had a real conversation on how she didn't think it was the right time to have a baby since she is so stressed. I guarantee that conversation didn't go in Britney's favor. He was probably so mad and upset about it. Then she shows him a positive test a little while later and she had to clarify more than once to him that she really didn't think she was pregnant when she handed that first negative test to him. She states "I didn't want him to think I was playing games". WTF?! I feel like she was really worried about him thinking she lied to him or something with that negative test. He kept asking if the positive test was from Scarlet's pregnancy and she kept saying no, I would never prank you with this. Yeah no shit, you'd be too scared to. I bet you she is walking on eggshells in that relationship.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

The fact that he was super upset at the idea of having to wait a few months to try for a baby is beyond weird. Scarlett wasn’t even a year old at this point.

Also did you guys catch that he said he always wanted a kid close in age to Scarlett? He was never down to wait 5 years. Guess who got his way? Frank. He’s not gonna be satisfied with 2 either. Guess who will get his way again?

I’ll be shocked if she actually gets her tubes tied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emmalou90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmalou90 »

What on earth was that video. Along side all abuse comments she looked on edge watching his reaction is she in an abusive relationship or that detached to everyone?! I got the impression there had been an argument over brit wanting to hold off on the baby making. Why is she leaving so much stuff in these vlogs that make them look so strange like she doesn't need to include any additional info to tarnish her she's doing fine by herself but no she puts extra comments in on trying or not and didn't wanna get preg the baby close to scarlett in age was what they really wanted mentioning a bigger house.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

How heartwarming a blubbering man baby. What a spoilt child "why did you keep this from me" "I don't want to wait months". These people are fucking disgusting. I wish nothing but the worst for them. I don't care anymore, those kids are screwed. We can't hope for anything to get better now. It's not going to happen.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Lol it's just so overwhelming and shocking, who would have thought that taking ovulation tests and spreading your legs for the 50,000th time would result in a pregnancy! It's unbelievable! Right Brit? Try to cover up your complete robotic response with the "I'm overwhelmed card".

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Evian wrote:How heartwarming a blubbering man baby. What a spoilt child "why did you keep this from me" "I don't want to wait months". These people are fucking disgusting. I wish nothing but the worst for them. I don't care anymore, those kids are screwed. We can't hope for anything to get better now. It's not going to happen.

I hope his redneck Budweiser drinking buds saw this and mock him relentlessly.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

LilSeb1010 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:13 am Also did you guys catch that he said he always wanted a kid close in age to Scarlett? He was never down to wait 5 years. Guess who got his way? Frank. He’s not gonna be satisfied with 2 either. Guess who will get his way again?
That conversation is gonna go like this:

Brit: "I want to get my tubes tied."
Dildo head: "You know I want another one!"
Brit: "I already told everybody when we announced that I was pregnant with Nevaeh Hayleigh..."
Dildo head: "If you're not going to give me another baby then what is the point of this relationship? I guess I'll have to find someone else."
Brit: "On second thought, let's have another DMD baby!"
Dildo head: "Also about that new car..."
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

LilSeb1010 wrote:The fact that he was super upset at the idea of having to wait a few months to try for a baby is beyond weird. Scarlett wasn’t even a year old at this point.

Also did you guys catch that he said he always wanted a kid close in age to Scarlett? He was never down to wait 5 years. Guess who got his way? Frank. He’s not gonna be satisfied with 2 either. Guess who will get his way again?

Chances are he will have to sign off on the tubes being tied, and my money is on him not doing it. My husband had to sign paperwork that having my tubes tied was okay. Which, is complete and utter bullshit but that’s besides the point lol ...

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Siimplycraziie wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:21 am
LilSeb1010 wrote:The fact that he was super upset at the idea of having to wait a few months to try for a baby is beyond weird. Scarlett wasn’t even a year old at this point.

Chances are he will have to sign off on the tubes being tied, and my money is on him not doing it. My husband had to sign paperwork that having my tubes tied was okay. Which, is complete and utter bullshit but that’s besides the point lol ...

I don't understand why he won't get a vasectomy. I mean they are married and "when you know you know" right??

Anyway, I highly doubt she'll get her tubes tide. It would make sense if she was having a c-section but she is not. She lies about everything.

She'll gladly get that mommy makeover though.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

brokenrecord wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:07 am

I don't understand why he won't get a vasectomy. I mean they are married and "when you know you know" right??

Anyway, I highly doubt she'll get her tubes tide. It would make sense if she was having a c-section but she is not. She lies about everything.

I bet Frank is such a manly man he'll never get a vasectomy. And because he probably wants at least one more kid. He's also only 26(??) so there's plenty of time to divorce, re-marry and have more children. He seems to be the type who immediately wants to have a baby in a new relationship. Since he and Britney will most likely not last, he will need to find a new housekeeper/wife and have a new kid with her. So he can baby trap that woman as he did with Britney. I don't know, it's just so odd that a 24 year old guy wants an older chick with 3 kids and wants to marry her right away.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Frenk won't get fixed if he's keeping his options open to have a phase 2 family and Brit can't really say shit about that.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Weird as hell. She seems so awkward around him still. And why the heck would he he "reallyyy upset" with her? She literally has barely given her body a break from not being pregnant, and with all her emotional issues going on??? Man it is so obvious he rules everything. He KNEW they weren't going to wait for 5 years. She is a damn fool. She has no identity at all, especially in their relationship. What frankie wants, frankie gets. Who gives a fuck if the kid will suffer of a terminal illness. Who gives a fuck about paying close attention to your freshly turned 1 year old worth severe allergies. Who gives a fuck about nolan who is already declining. Who gives a fuck about aria who is clearly having her own issues already. Who gives a fuck about harlow who clearly acts out for attention. Let's add a FIFTH baby to the mix and potentially throw another DMD baby to the chaos. But hey, you know what they say...when you know...you know....just embrace the chaos!
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤦‍♀️
priscilla_teka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priscilla_teka »

I think freenk doesnt want to be outnumbered by eans kids

He will try to have more babies with britch and she wont mind.

Pregnancy is the only thing that britney is ""good"" about. She can post on social midia about it and pretend to be happy for 9 months, get some money and baby stuff out of it.

She will keep having kids with or without freenk

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

brokenrecord wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:07 am

He wont have a vasectomy because Brittany is not his end game. He wants the family now. He wanted his kids to have the same mom but he isnt in it for the long haul.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

"when you know, you know" ya you know you've goteen yourself into a hopeless situation. Wow, just what I want a husband who I cant be honest with a and to be pregnant with a baby I cannot emotionally handle! #lifegoals
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

Good lord her curtain insta stories .. I don’t usually watch her vids or stories.. does she always talk this stupidly?!!?
“Cur-in” (curtain)
“Reeng” (ring)
“Darkerning” (darkening)

Also I would absolutely bet money on her having at least 1-2 more children with Frank after this one. She is NEVER satisfied and doesn’t know what to do with herself if it doesn’t involve spending money or spreading her legs. She will not get her tubes tied and he will absolutely not get a vasectomy. They will get a bigger house and get pregnant again mark my words!!
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

She has enough fertile years that she could outnumber the Duggars. Just sit back and enjoy the show everyone

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Aria is definitely gonna be active on r/raisedbynarcissists in a few years.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

I think her hobby is being pregnant. Literally, I think she believes being pregnant is a skill that you're either good at or you're not, and she's "good" at it. She talks about being an event planner after her "Youtube career," but that will never come to fruition because all her ideas are stolen from people who are actually gifted at creating interesting events. She is great at getting pregnant, but she seems woefully awful at raising the children.

Do they ever craft or make ANYTHING together? My kids and I craft like crazy people. I have two sons, but they can sew, papier mache, wield a glue gun, have started to learn programming through our local library... They're involved in so many activities because they're only young once. I genuinely believe she doesn't do things with the kids because she doesn't want to make a mess... Her kids are FUCKED and it's scary to watch it happen. Aria seems like she'd really excel at art classes or music classes, something where she can express her artistic side. She was in dance or gymnastics at one point, is that still a thing?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Joie de Vivre wrote:I think her hobby is being pregnant. Literally, I think she believes being pregnant is a skill that you're either good at or you're not, and she's "good" at it. She talks about being an event planner after her "Youtube career," but that will never come to fruition because all her ideas are stolen from people who are actually gifted at creating interesting events. She is great at getting pregnant, but she seems woefully awful at raising the children.

Do they ever craft or make ANYTHING together? My kids and I craft like crazy people. I have two sons, but they can sew, papier mache, wield a glue gun, have started to learn programming through our local library... They're involved in so many activities because they're only young once. I genuinely believe she doesn't do things with the kids because she doesn't want to make a mess... Her kids are FUCKED and it's scary to watch it happen. Aria seems like she'd really excel at art classes or music classes, something where she can express her artistic side. She was in dance or gymnastics at one point, is that still a thing?
The only thing she makes is genetic timebomb children.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”