T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

danielleeiserman31
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by danielleeiserman31 »

RealityBites wrote:I hate even giving these idiots views anymore but there is nothing on tv at the moment so I'm watching Shrimp Cocktail Weenies vlog and these two are so pathetic.

Bitching about Tanner throwing up and saying he doesn't eat so he's puking bile. Probably because Trashys cooking is garbage and no one wants to eat it, including her anorexic self. Also, wtf have they not gotten Tanner tested for allergies?????? Do you hear this you two idiots???? Get your son tested for allergies for f*cks sake!!!!

Also, why are you out running around getting Starbucks, going to the chiropractor, getting that fugly, skanky weave "fixed" when your son is sick???? Who the hell is watching Tanner and Ewwa? You pathetic idiots get a sitter when your son is sick just so you can run around. Disgusting.

In the Starbucks video Trashys got her big horse jaw sticking out in Shrimps face. She's so skinny and emaciated looking now. She looks disgusting. Not attractive at all. The sick thing is she thinks she looks hot. She is starving herself so that she doesn't gain as much weight during pregnancy.

Trashy talking......."like my tailbone" Like. Like. Like. She sounds like such a ditz. She looks like such a dumbass when she talks with that confused ugly face. Grow the hell up! I'm surprised the chiropractor didn't snap her in half.

Her sister has the same annoying voice. Her baby is much cuter though. Why is Tanner around Scarlett if he's been sick and throwing up?

Ewwas doodling in notebooks like her mother and Shrimp with that girly voice. "Thats so sweet honeeeeey" He's officially a woman now. His content is showing his skank wife's ovulation and pregnancy tests. Image

So. The kids had waffles in the morning and Shrimp is making waffles for dinner again???
That's all they ever eat is plain waffles with just butter or waffles with cream cheese. Sorry but yuck!! I always wonder what is wrong with syrup?? I know lots of families that eat waffles with syrup. Just fucking weird to me.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

I want to go back to her spring clean video and find out what she put in the large mason jar. Looked like regular flour. Hence, NOT gluten free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

My kid is 2 and drinks with a regular open cup at home.
We use a 360 cup or water bottle when we are out and about.
Henno wrote:
Onchao16 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:08 pm His vlogs really show just how not “real life” get staged videos are. At the beginning he is talking about how she was up making her kitchen video. That kind of stuff should be done regularly, but just because you’re filming. So, no, she doesn’t actually “get it all done”. It’s all a script.

And I gathered that Tanner went to school in the vlog. If so, they are a special kind of low sending him to school after he was throwing up.

And the justification over the recalled cups. If she had so much “anxiety” about stuff, she would sure not let them use them and take the risk. But they are “phasing them out”. What’s there to phase out?!?! It’s a fucking water bottle. Get rid of it. Get a new one. SIMPLE. Oh, and Carter only uses it supposedly, yet in her stories today, there are two on the counter. Keep lying Beastfucks

Yeah, that was weird. It's not like they don't have time to go to the shops and buy new water bottles. I mean, at a pinch you could use a plastic cup for a day or two. Even though there'd be some mess it's only water...oh wait... Lol
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

KLDigs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLDigs »

Am I the only one who caught this?!!! So yesterday when BFV first posted I was at work and must’ve just caught it and started to watch. In the beginning when Chris said the kids wanted waffles they show footage of him actually making waffles from scratch in a SQUARE waffle iron. Then he goes upstairs and shows the two uneaten ROUND (frozen) waffles on the nightstand. Today I went back to finish the vlog Bc I got busy at work yesterday so I just Restarted it and the footage of him making them from scratch is gone

Please tell me someone else caught this!!!
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Chris is so controlled By her that he can’t even eat dairy. (She says how much he loves dairy) Pathetic.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

KLDigs wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:51 am Am I the only one who caught this?!!! So yesterday when BFV first posted I was at work and must’ve just caught it and started to watch. In the beginning when Chris said the kids wanted waffles they show footage of him actually making waffles from scratch in a SQUARE waffle iron. Then he goes upstairs and shows the two uneaten ROUND (frozen) waffles on the nightstand. Today I went back to finish the vlog Bc I got busy at work yesterday so I just Restarted it and the footage of him making them from scratch is gone

No you saw that. They literally ate waffles all day. Frozen in the am and homemade at night 🤨 but she takes time to give us a schpele about how she’s giving them the best foundation because they’re going to the chiropractor 🤔 (but poor Tanners been a hot mess for months). Like does she not hear herself? She is so damn crazy!! Chris must be afraid of her... I bet she says some wacky, off the wall, scary stuff. Think about it, we only see the edited version of these blogs and it can be alarming, imagine what we don’t see 😳

Also, those dogs are always growling, also... the pooping, peeing and puking... something seems off. I mean we know that but those dogs don’t act right. I’m not saying there’s abuse or anything going on but you always hear stories about how parents find out children were being abused because the dogs were acting off. Those dogs act very strange!!!
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

yeahsureok wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:35 am
KLDigs wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:51 am Am I the only one who caught this?!!! So yesterday when BFV first posted I was at work and must’ve just caught it and started to watch. In the beginning when Chris said the kids wanted waffles they show footage of him actually making waffles from scratch in a SQUARE waffle iron. Then he goes upstairs and shows the two uneaten ROUND (frozen) waffles on the nightstand. Today I went back to finish the vlog Bc I got busy at work yesterday so I just Restarted it and the footage of him making them from scratch is gone

No you saw that. They literally ate waffles all day. Frozen in the am and homemade at night 🤨 but she takes time to give us a schpele about how she’s giving them the best foundation because they’re going to the chiropractor 🤔 (but poor Tanners been a hot mess for months). Like does she not hear herself? She is so damn crazy!! Chris must be afraid of her... I bet she says some wacky, off the wall, scary stuff. Think about it, we only see the edited version of these blogs and it can be alarming, imagine what we don’t see 😳

Also, those dogs are always growling, also... the pooping, peeing and puking... something seems off. I mean we know that but those dogs don’t act right. I’m not saying there’s abuse or anything going on but you always hear stories about how parents find out children were being abused because the dogs were acting off. Those dogs act very strange!!!
She is so nuts! Acting like she's #momgoals when she barely parented those kids all day and instead focused on her selfish self. Shrimp bringing waffles in bed then later making waffles for dinner while she gets her weave "fixed" yeah......goals. Goals of how NOT to be!

I agree with the dogs acting off. I was wondering if they have anxiety from being locked in the basement or a cage all the time. Or left alone when they go run around everywhere. Something is definitely off there. They are neglected too yet they want to add another innocent life to that dysfunctional mix.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Didn't this biatch say she was up nursing Ella in the beginning of the BFV vlog? Maybe it was the other biatch Shrimp who said it. Just wondering because I thought she said she was weaning her the other day?? She can't keep her lies straight.

Also.....her face is so emaciated that her horse teeth stick out a lot now like someone else pointed out. She looks so bad.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

The real icing on the cake is when they have their nauseating pillow talk and Shrimp says something about wanting all girls before they had kids. How hurtful to those boys.
NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

In the BFV they called Carter ´Carter Jay’ and i know Ella is ´Ella May’ but I have no idea what tanners middle name is?

hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

WHYYY would they leave this in Image she’s going hard digging in her ass.

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Henno wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:26 pm He takes the breakfast waffles up into the bedroom and they eat them in the bed with no plates. Gross!

They finally showed the basement. It's the dumping ground we expected. They specifically focus on the 572 Easter baskets that they already have then show the ones they bought for this year. That's minimalism right there! 🤪

It's been said before but holy hell, that basement would be perfect for a playroom. She could even make a space for her fake office. Then the boys wouldn't need to share a room. But what would I know? 🤷‍♀️

She actually replied to someone who asked if they've looked into testing tanner for intolerances or allergies. Her response: "Yes we have, Ella went first for her skin since tanner is so sporadic. He is next"

The poster didn't even ask about Ella but there she is first and foremost in the reply! She's fucking crazy. 😜

Rash vs Vomiting?

Rash= liitle itchy, doen't look good in IG photos

Vomiting= dehydration which can lead to liver failure, esphogeal and tooth erosion which can lead to cancer and tooth decay
(my younger sister is just finishing 2 years a treatment for esophogeal cancer - please go to the doctor is you have persistant
heartburn or frequet vomiting)

By all mean, treat the rash first.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Henno wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:55 pm
Onchao16 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:08 pm His vlogs really show just how not “real life” get staged videos are. At the beginning he is talking about how she was up making her kitchen video. That kind of stuff should be done regularly, but just because you’re filming. So, no, she doesn’t actually “get it all done”. It’s all a script.

And I gathered that Tanner went to school in the vlog. If so, they are a special kind of low sending him to school after he was throwing up.

And the justification over the recalled cups. If she had so much “anxiety” about stuff, she would sure not let them use them and take the risk. But they are “phasing them out”. What’s there to phase out?!?! It’s a fucking water bottle. Get rid of it. Get a new one. SIMPLE. Oh, and Carter only uses it supposedly, yet in her stories today, there are two on the counter. Keep lying Beastfucks

Yeah, that was weird. It's not like they don't have time to go to the shops and buy new water bottles. I mean, at a pinch you could use a plastic cup for a day or two. Even though there'd be some mess it's only water...oh wait... Lol

Here's an even more RADICAL idea....teach your children to use a cup.

Mine went from breast to cup, except for the child that had trouble swallowing. We didn't do an extended sippy cup training period, and all my kids have graduated college and have good jobs, so drinking from a cup like a human didn't harm them at all.
goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

NLB wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:43 am In the BFV they called Carter ´Carter Jay’ and i know Ella is ´Ella May’ but I have no idea what tanners middle name is?

Carter's middle name is James and Tanner's is Charles. I hate that I know this.
YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YTmomsRgross333 »

They should really reconsider their "jobs".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

CrankyPants wrote:
Henno wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:26 pm He takes the breakfast waffles up into the bedroom and they eat them in the bed with no plates. Gross!

They finally showed the basement. It's the dumping ground we expected. They specifically focus on the 572 Easter baskets that they already have then show the ones they bought for this year. That's minimalism right there! Image

It's been said before but holy hell, that basement would be perfect for a playroom. She could even make a space for her fake office. Then the boys wouldn't need to share a room. But what would I know? Image

She actually replied to someone who asked if they've looked into testing tanner for intolerances or allergies. Her response: "Yes we have, Ella went first for her skin since tanner is so sporadic. He is next"

The poster didn't even ask about Ella but there she is first and foremost in the reply! She's fucking crazy. Image

Rash vs Vomiting?

Rash= liitle itchy, doen't look good in IG photos

Vomiting= dehydration which can lead to liver failure, esphogeal and tooth erosion which can lead to cancer and tooth decay
(my younger sister is just finishing 2 years a treatment for esophogeal cancer - please go to the doctor is you have persistant
heartburn or frequet vomiting)

By all mean, treat the rash first.
Right?! Kids been puking at least once a week for months but never been to a doctor. Not to mention he has had super dark circles under his eyes for basically his whole life. I want to just steal him from them, he is so cute and they are so shitty towards him.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Did it ever occur to them that maybe Tanner doesn’t eat or is picky because everything upsets his stomach? But no they make fun of him. Tiff even said recently right in front of all of them and on camera that what she made for lunch “wasn’t good enough” putting the poor kid down. Tiff this is the kind of shit that causes your “mom guilt” because guess what? I don’t have “mom guilt” maybe every once in a blue moon! Just wait til you finally take the kid to the doctor and find out he has something wrong with him (hoping he doesn’t) and you didn’t care, procrastinated taking him in the first place, put Ellas nonexistent rash first, and made fun of him the whole time... you’ll have your “mom guilt” for days or maybe not because you don’t care about any of your kids except Ella

CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

NLB wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:43 am In the BFV they called Carter ´Carter Jay’ and i know Ella is ´Ella May’ but I have no idea what tanners middle name is?

Ella May huh? Beverly hillbillies style
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

Ella May huh? Beverly hillbillies style
Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof4babes »

yeahsureok wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:35 am

I think the dogs are reacting to the environment. It's probably very stressful and chaotic. I can see Tiffani screaming at everyone then snapping back to a stepford wife. She scares me. I feel bad for those kids and their animals.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”