BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Amelia322 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:44 pm damn I can’t imagine cooking for 5 kids Image

How does she have the energy to cook breakfast lunch dinner and snacks for all those kids. Laundry? Shit. Dishes? Cleaning. I’d be so overwhelmed I don’t know how she does it without any help and bath time what a nightmare lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She doesn’t - she hires the majority of it out. I’d bet money she does have a nanny that comes for a while. She barely cooks dinner, let’s the laundry sit for weeks af a time. And she has cleaners. She’s a terrible mother and a terrible homemaker too.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Haulnarse wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:18 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote:I think her hobby is being pregnant. Literally, I think she believes being pregnant is a skill that you're either good at or you're not, and she's "good" at it. She talks about being an event planner after her "Youtube career," but that will never come to fruition because all her ideas are stolen from people who are actually gifted at creating interesting events. She is great at getting pregnant, but she seems woefully awful at raising the children.

Do they ever craft or make ANYTHING together? My kids and I craft like crazy people. I have two sons, but they can sew, papier mache, wield a glue gun, have started to learn programming through our local library... They're involved in so many activities because they're only young once. I genuinely believe she doesn't do things with the kids because she doesn't want to make a mess... Her kids are FUCKED and it's scary to watch it happen. Aria seems like she'd really excel at art classes or music classes, something where she can express her artistic side. She was in dance or gymnastics at one point, is that still a thing?
The only thing she makes is genetic timebomb children.
God damn, if that isn't the brutal truth...
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

So I kind of follow Britney but not as much as I watch Vanessa etc, I see that she is pregnant again, if she has a boy is he guaranteed to have MD? and the girls have a 50% chance of being carriers? I might have this totally wrong with is why I am asking, thanks!!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

thenightowl wrote:So I kind of follow Britney but not as much as I watch Vanessa etc, I see that she is pregnant again, if she has a boy is he guaranteed to have MD? and the girls have a 50% chance of being carriers? I might have this totally wrong with is why I am asking, thanks!!
Any baby of hers has a 25% chance of having DMD.
If she has a boy he has a 50% chance of having DMD.
A girl has a 50% chance of being a carrier of DMD

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... ea006a.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... be4d0a.jpg[/IMG]
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Idontevenknow »

So, she's 12 weeks today. Wierd tho cuz she looked way more pregnant in some of the pictures shared here. So her due date is the 10th os September.
onedayatatime

Re: Brittany and 5 babies!

Unread post by onedayatatime »

js2013 wrote:
cass wrote:heyyy everyone!, I havent been on here for a few months, was trying to bring more positivity in my life didnt want to post on here any more but brittney has me saying fuck that!!!

FIRST: in her life update video she swore she wasnt pregnant, i called her out in the comments that theres been to many hints dropped by frank, even in the video alone, and she swore to many people that she wasnt

SECOND: in her how i found out i was pregnant video, she said she got her period in dec so she wasnt pregnant then and got pregnant in jan, correct me if im wrong but im pretty certain it was that timeline, THIS DOES NOT ADD UP!!
shes due in sept. meaning she got pregnant in DECEMBER!!! not Jan like shes claiming ( not only does the math not add up on that but this is how my daughter was conceived, in dec/ due in september!)

THIRD: she posted an ultrasound picture of the baby, the date on this ultrasound is 02/01/2020 so it was taken feb first and that baby is around 9-12 weeks in that picture. PUTTING THE TIMELINE, LIKE IM CLAIMING, OF HER GETTING PREGNANT IN DEC!

why fucking lie soo much??? im sorry if this has been brought up, i havent been on here for a while, like i said trying the positivity route LOL, but why?? WHY? why does she lie so much!!!
Also, they went and got an ultrasound on Scarletts 1st birthday?!?! Couldnt have waited a day?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
No she said she was ovulating around 27th or the 28th of December so that's when she got pregnant. She got the positive pregnancy test 11 days later.

Poslano z mojega ANE-LX1 z uporabo Tapatalk

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

She is so stupid!!!
LetsGoPens87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LetsGoPens87 »

Haulnarse wrote:
thenightowl wrote:So I kind of follow Britney but not as much as I watch Vanessa etc, I see that she is pregnant again, if she has a boy is he guaranteed to have MD? and the girls have a 50% chance of being carriers? I might have this totally wrong with is why I am asking, thanks!!

And I'm I remembering correctly that she hasn't had the girls tested? If so, how awful. Those poor girls need to have their hearts monitored. How terrifying to have a ticking time bomb in your chest.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

LetsGoPens87 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:

And I'm I remembering correctly that she hasn't had the girls tested? If so, how awful. Those poor girls need to have their hearts monitored. How terrifying to have a ticking time bomb in your chest.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
No she hasn’t.

Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Isn't it weird that her kids don't have any hobbies? Wouldn't it be easier for her to drive around and not have to deal with them when they are in some activities? She should really put Aria in some activities so she could make some friends and do something nice and useful. I'd understand that they have no hobbies if they did stuff at home, but they do absolutely nothing. Why does anyone want to have 4, soon 5 kids just running around at home doing nothing all day long? It sounds exhausting not to have any structure.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Commonlove wrote:Isn't it weird that her kids don't have any hobbies? Wouldn't it be easier for her to drive around and not have to deal with them when they are in some activities? She should really put Aria in some activities so she could make some friends and do something nice and useful. I'd understand that they have no hobbies if they did stuff at home, but they do absolutely nothing. Why does anyone want to have 4, soon 5 kids just running around at home doing nothing all day long? It sounds exhausting not to have any structure.
Exactly! I have my 6 year old in gymnastics one hour a week and I relish the break.

She’s dumb.

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

smom12 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:32 am
Commonlove wrote:Isn't it weird that her kids don't have any hobbies? Wouldn't it be easier for her to drive around and not have to deal with them when they are in some activities? She should really put Aria in some activities so she could make some friends and do something nice and useful. I'd understand that they have no hobbies if they did stuff at home, but they do absolutely nothing. Why does anyone want to have 4, soon 5 kids just running around at home doing nothing all day long? It sounds exhausting not to have any structure.
Exactly! I have my 6 year old in gymnastics one hour a week and I relish the break.

She’s dumb.

Same! I leave my baby with my husband and go sit with a Starbucks, a book or YTMD, and enjoy the silence while my daughter dances. It’s blissful! Britney has so many kids now that she would have to take at least one with her because can you imagine frank looking after more than just his precious scar? She dug herself into a stupid whole and is sharing her shitty parenting with the world.

Also I’m being petty but the way she pronounces shit is like nails on chalkboard and it seems to be getting worse. Maybe she is over trying to look “perfect” and is too lazy to correct her speech lol She seriously sounds like her mom In the IG stories about curtains.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If the kids were in activities they'd learn independence.They'd learn the right way for kids to interact with each other and adults. Sports would give them skills that would make them mutiny against Brit and Frenk.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

I remember, probably sometime last year, she vlogged that Aria was going to her first day of gymnastics. I don't remember it being mentioned again but hopefully she kept it up. Nothing for Nolan.
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Yeah, not just her speech but her voice has totally changed too. Especially in the videos with Frank (like "sit-down" videos and the reaction to the pregnancy test) her voice wavers sort of. It's like she's either super uncomfortable and can't be herself around Frank or she's trying to be careful what she says because maybe he gets angry. It just gives me a vibe of controlling, emotionally manipulative husband. I mean, the way he cried at the test... maybe he cries or gets angry to get her to agree to things.

And she just laughed at him while he cried. Most people in a healthy relationship would be hugging and maybe crying together at the news. But obviously that's not what this is.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

They need to put all the kids in some type of activity but Nolan especially! Let him make happy memories he can look back on when he is unable to be active. Poor kid deserves some chance at a childhood while he is able to walk.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

How dare any of u suggest she spend her HaRD EaRneD MoNey on someone besides her shot gun wedding, living room, dildohead husband. Those kids get plenty of interaction and memories from working, earning that sponsorship money they’ll never see. Arias new hobby will be mommy’s little free babysitter, while the other kids brains will wither away on iPads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

An old Britney and Baby popped up in my Youtube feed, figured I'd see what this chick was up to, is she still with Baldy? I actually burst out laughing when I saw this rolling shitshow was pregnant again.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

When are they ever gonna do their wedding anyway? I mean now that she's gonna be pregnant until September yet again, this year is probably out of the question. Hilarious how she was so desperate to be married and in the end all she got was a living room wedding.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

dazzled wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:04 am When are they ever gonna do their wedding anyway? I mean now that she's gonna be pregnant until September yet again, this year is probably out of the question. Hilarious how she was so desperate to be married and in the end all she got was a living room wedding.
She pushed and pushed for an Instagram perfect wedding and in the end got a "its just a piece of paper" living room save face wedding. People are like she shouldn't have settled for Ean if he wouldn't marry her but she settled and keeps settling for Frenk.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”