BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Jenin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Jenin »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:09 pm
dazzled wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:04 am When are they ever gonna do their wedding anyway? I mean now that she's gonna be pregnant until September yet again, this year is probably out of the question. Hilarious how she was so desperate to be married and in the end all she got was a living room wedding.
She pushed and pushed for an Instagram perfect wedding and in the end got a "its just a piece of paper" living room save face wedding. People are like she shouldn't have settled for Ean if he wouldn't marry her but she settled and keeps settling for Frenk.
I still find it hilarious that not only did she have a living room wedding, but she hid it as well. If someone didn’t find her marriage certificate only she probably would’ve continued hiding it. She wanted a big fancy wedding for views and attention but instead she got married in secret because she got pregnant.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Jenin wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:15 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:09 pm
dazzled wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:04 am When are they ever gonna do their wedding anyway? I mean now that she's gonna be pregnant until September yet again, this year is probably out of the question. Hilarious how she was so desperate to be married and in the end all she got was a living room wedding.
She pushed and pushed for an Instagram perfect wedding and in the end got a "its just a piece of paper" living room save face wedding. People are like she shouldn't have settled for Ean if he wouldn't marry her but she settled and keeps settling for Frenk.
I still find it hilarious that not only did she have a living room wedding, but she hid it as well. If someone didn’t find her marriage certificate only she probably would’ve continued hiding it. She wanted a big fancy wedding for views and attention but instead she got married in secret because she got pregnant.
Thanks to her comment about feeling ovulation pain with Scar we now can reasonably conclude she baby trapped Frenk or at the very least knew it was the worst time to have unprotected sex and didn't care. She thought Frenk was the best she could do.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

You know she leveraged the pregnancy into getting her new ring set... "You got your baby AND a new car... Can I please get a decent ring set to show-off our 'mutual' wealth?"

Also, can someone explain more about Britney's mother? I've read about her here, but it's in bits and pieces. What's up with her?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by flightlessbird »

kabuki wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:10 pm Good lord her curtain insta stories .. I don’t usually watch her vids or stories.. does she always talk this stupidly?!!?
“Cur-in” (curtain)
“Reeng” (ring)
“Darkerning” (darkening)

Also I would absolutely bet money on her having at least 1-2 more children with Frank after this one. She is NEVER satisfied and doesn’t know what to do with herself if it doesn’t involve spending money or spreading her legs. She will not get her tubes tied and he will absolutely not get a vasectomy. They will get a bigger house and get pregnant again mark my words!!
Britney pronounces a lot of shit wrong, but the way she said curtain is the correct American pronunciation of the word.
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Idontevenknow »

I remember their "recreating our first date" video where they went somewhere to eat and she even said "we could hire them as the catering for our wedding. She knew they were trying to conceive and still just keeping with lies to get their minions hooked to what's to come. So many years with Ean, never got married and then was such in a rush after she was alone with the kids that she took whatever wedding she could have.
I mean, c'mon he picked her up at her apartment on their first date. She got pregnant on that day too. Fuck off, this is the worst trainwreck I've ever seen. Those kids... I can't even... Por Aria.. And the sweet Nolan I feel so bad for him.. And obviously little Harlow is the problematic kid. Everything is about Frank's baby scarscar. I honestly get so confused... I'm 25. I had my daughter at nearly 20, with my first and only boyfriend who is now my husband. We've been together for nearly 8 years now, and we wish we could have more kids, but we can't cuz we work our asses off to pay bills and not much more. So we push it back, and back again till one day we can do it. It hurts. And then I see this type of people.. I'm confused, she doesn't appreciate anything that she has. Anything.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Someone in the comments was like compare Frenk reacting to Ean reacting to Harlow.That is how you know he's your person. Ean was still coming to terms with his son having a death sentence and then she's like congrats 25% chance of another kid dying. Yeah of course he wasn't thrilled.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Idontevenknow wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:33 pm I'm 25. I had my daughter at nearly 20, with my first and only boyfriend who is now my husband. We've been together for nearly 8 years now, and we wish we could have more kids, but we can't cuz we work our asses off to pay bills and not much more. So we push it back, and back again till one day we can do it. It hurts. And then I see this type of people.. I'm confused, she doesn't appreciate anything that she has. Anything.
I know it sucks right now, but you guys are doing the right thing! You're setting up a future where you can support a growing family, not making children and hoping things turn out right. You're the example to follow. <3
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Ugh here we go again with baby fruit size posts. Surely by now she would have that shit memorized. I love pregnancy and babies, but why do people think everyone else cares to see and her every update, and picture of their stomach. Especially when it's your 5th god damn kid.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

I know it sucks right now, but you guys are doing the right thing! You're setting up a future where you can support a growing family, not making children and hoping things turn out right. You're the example to follow. <3

Aw, thank you so much for such kind words! We still have hope, and it sucks to wait this long but one day I'm sure we'll look back and appreciate everything. <3 <3
I know we're not all the same but this woman who is the same age as me, with such a different condition, doesn't realize what she has, how lucky she was and how stupid she's being with not only her life, but all those kids. Oh well... We'll keep watching until it explodes.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Someone in the comments was like compare Frenk reacting to Ean reacting to Harlow.That is how you know he's your person. Ean was still coming to terms with his son having a death sentence and then she's like congrats 25% chance of another kid dying. Yeah of course he wasn't thrilled.
Yeah exactly, and you can see the pure love he had for Harlow and all his kids. But he had the normal response to "let's have another baby" (apprehension) after Nolan's diagnosis. I don't know why he let Britney talk him into more. But just because he wasn't blubbering on like a fool doesn't mean he doesn't love his kids. And Britney is such a bitch she just laughs at people crying. Fucking bitch.

Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

I also noticed how she was laughing while he was crying at the pregnancy test. The whole video was odd.
I would be crying and hugging my husband at that situation. It looks like she got into a abusive relationship, but it's on YouTube now so she can just go away. How quickly he got into the YouTube thing was always strange to me, and since I found this thread I'm more and more convinced that some wierd shit is going on.
whitney_djm2008
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by whitney_djm2008 »

Commonlove wrote:Isn't it weird that her kids don't have any hobbies? Wouldn't it be easier for her to drive around and not have to deal with them when they are in some activities? She should really put Aria in some activities so she could make some friends and do something nice and useful. I'd understand that they have no hobbies if they did stuff at home, but they do absolutely nothing. Why does anyone want to have 4, soon 5 kids just running around at home doing nothing all day long? It sounds exhausting not to have any structure.
This isn’t true for everybody. I have 6 kids. Ranging in age from 15 down to 5 and only one...my only girl is in dance. The others are not in anything. They literally just play outside or the iPad. I’m not gonna knock her for that one. I mean she does 1001 crazy things but this one I do as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

whitney_djm2008 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:11 pm
Commonlove wrote:Isn't it weird that her kids don't have any hobbies? Wouldn't it be easier for her to drive around and not have to deal with them when they are in some activities? She should really put Aria in some activities so she could make some friends and do something nice and useful. I'd understand that they have no hobbies if they did stuff at home, but they do absolutely nothing. Why does anyone want to have 4, soon 5 kids just running around at home doing nothing all day long? It sounds exhausting not to have any structure.
This isn’t true for everybody. I have 6 kids. Ranging in age from 15 down to 5 and only one...my only girl is in dance. The others are not in anything. They literally just play outside or the iPad. I’m not gonna knock her for that one. I mean she does 1001 crazy things but this one I do as well.

Ummm. Nolan should absolutely be in an activity. He has a progressive illness and with every year that goes by, it'll get harder and harder for him to participate in activities with other kids. Most people in the US have their kids in some type of activity once kindergarten hits (if they have the financial ability to do so/don't live in the middle of nowhere). Nolan is not in Kindergarten but he's technically supposed to be. It would be good for his development. There's no reason not to, especially because otherwise he sits on the iPad at home. That is NOT an activity.
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Oh FFS these ignorant minions...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... fa734a.jpg[/IMG]

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I’m sorry but Aria is borderline emaciated. And keep in mind the camera adds weight. I imagine in real life she is frighteningly thin.

Of course Bitchney doesn’t care because she isn’t Penis-head’s kid

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... d50158.jpg[/IMG]

Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Reading all the congratulations comments on her and franks Instagram makes realize that nobody on there realizes how serious Nolan’s condition is!! It makes me so sad that she doesn’t even acknowledge it whatsoever. It’s just another thing to her. It’s all about scar baby and nobody else. Until this new baby gets here and scar will be thrown to the side like Harlow was.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

shilohjulia wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:17 pm I’m sorry but Aria is borderline emaciated. And keep in mind the camera adds weight. I imagine in real life she is frighteningly thin.

Of course Bitchney doesn’t care because she isn’t Penis-head’s kid
Yeah, I don't normally comment on kids' weight but that doesn't look natural at all. I know a lot of kids her age are skinny and have chicken legs, but she looks like someone who intentionally starves themselves (not saying she does, but her arms and legs look like that). Compare her to naturally skinny kids like Vanessa's Lily or Jess's Lilia and she still looks scarily thin.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Have we ever considered maybe Aria has some of the genetic component of MD and it is actually muscle atrophy making her look so tiny? I really don't know what I am talking about, but if she eats as Britney claims.. she almost looks like she has zero muscle definition.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Evian wrote:Have we ever considered maybe Aria has some of the genetic component of MD and it is actually muscle atrophy making her look so tiny? I really don't know what I am talking about, but if she eats as Britney claims.. she almost looks like she has zero muscle definition.

Its highly likely. Poor aria stuck with such an arsehole for a mother, she cant even have nolan in the therapies he needs let alone have blood drawn from her daughters to find out if they are carriers or have anything else going on.

I am almost certain that nolans doctors would have requested or insisted that the girls be tested. I don’t understand her views on waiting til they are older. They maybe symptomatic NOW and shes too busy with frenks crutchfruit to realise. Image
Jan2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jan2020 »

Britney only follows half of her own kids instagrams... that she made... the ones with more followers. But yet Jesss and Frank follow all Image Not even important, but Jesss has instagrams for all of her kids (step included) follows and keeps most updated.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”