Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

gibberish
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by gibberish »

Snowball90 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:48 pm I dont mean to get too judgey here, but why buy another house when she cant even take care of the one she already has?! I've seen a lot of her videos and her house is so cluttered and a mess.
They had ongoing issues with the neighbors in the old house. They didn't want to add on or upgrade the house cause they didn't feel settled there. Better to put that money into a house where they might stay forever.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

That house is beyond hideous

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

How is she gonna do her momma cooking and momma homeschooling in this ity bitty space?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... d3efd8.jpg[/IMG]

LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

I found the house.. I mean it could be really awesome for a smaller family wanting to do renovations but they don't seem all that smart with this purchase.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

That kitchen is the same as their last house!!!!!!!!!!!
Its the exact same house , just longer and flat.
What is the point of that?
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did you see that laundry room??? UGH
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Avocado[31] wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:49 pm How is she gonna do her momma cooking and momma homeschooling in this ity bitty space? //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... d3efd8.jpg

Ive watched enough HGTV and Ill bet that spindle on that counter is load bearing. Watch them remove it and the attic will sag
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The ELEMENTARY School is rated 4 and the others are a 6
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The way she says they'll build a wall it's what it is but he'll have a room. uh what? Poor kid. If Travis didn't need to have privacy to litter the yard with crap (their last and current neighbors complained) they could buy a house big enough for all their kids. 4 boys in that one room with their 500 lego kits.
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

I am so confused by this "new" house. It still looks extremely too small for them! That laundry room is laughable, looks like there was only one appliance..what about the dryer?

Also the boys room is going to be right next to the living room?

So many questions lol.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

curvycarrot wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:46 pm I am so confused by this "new" house. It still looks extremely too small for them! That laundry room is laughable, looks like there was only one appliance..what about the dryer?

Also the boys room is going to be right next to the living room?

So many questions lol.

This is why EDUCATION is a necessity
Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snowball90 »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:14 am The way she says they'll build a wall it's what it is but he'll have a room. uh what? Poor kid. If Travis didn't need to have privacy to litter the yard with crap (their last and current neighbors complained) they could buy a house big enough for all their kids. 4 boys in that one room with their 500 lego kits.
If she's smart she would remodel the entire basement into the kids bedrooms with a play area and open up the main floor for a huge gourmet kitchen, dining room, homeschool area, her bedroom and living space. Plus that laundry room is actually a pretty good size its just narrow.
stina317
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stina317 »

All the closets on the main floor are nice. They should definitely make the basement into usable space!
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Snowball90 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:12 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:14 am The way she says they'll build a wall it's what it is but he'll have a room. uh what? Poor kid. If Travis didn't need to have privacy to litter the yard with crap (their last and current neighbors complained) they could buy a house big enough for all their kids. 4 boys in that one room with their 500 lego kits.
If she's smart she would remodel the entire basement into the kids bedrooms with a play area and open up the main floor for a huge gourmet kitchen, dining room, homeschool area, her bedroom and living space. Plus that laundry room is actually a pretty good size its just narrow.

Guys its a pseudo split level. The Basement is developed. Go look at those pics again.
Part of the upstairs is the 2 car garage, so alot of it is downstairs
jenlynnkc1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jenlynnkc1 »

onbreak wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:38 am New house was easy to find. It's above Harrisonburg and the exact description she uses is in the listing. Look for house sold for $300k after Valentine's day .. ramblerw/basement, brick, new roof, gutters, "as is", empty 10 years, 3 beds 2 bath under 7 acres

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I can't find it. It's Harrisonburg VA????
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

jenlynnkc1 wrote:
onbreak wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:38 am New house was easy to find. It's above Harrisonburg and the exact description she uses is in the listing. Look for house sold for $300k after Valentine's day .. ramblerw/basement, brick, new roof, gutters, "as is", empty 10 years, 3 beds 2 bath under 7 acres

I can't find it. It's Harrisonburg VA????
Timberville 02/19/20

Super dooper dated and dark. Needs a bulldozer!
yew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yew »

That laundry room is tiny and it's gonna feel even more cramped when there's a stacked washer and dryer... I feel like they really rushed with buying this house because their old house got an offer. The kitchen is also tiny. I'm glad that the oldest boy (except from the married one) is getting his own room, but i feel so bad for those younger boys for having to share a tiny room.

At least they have a living room now so i guess they won't have to spend as much time in their own rooms, but yeah, i really feel like this house is super small for their big family. I understand needing the land and privacy for all of Travis' car equipment etc, but still... they really haven't thought this through.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

It feels like she's grasping at straws to make this house sound more amazing than it is. Four boys in one small room. How LONG will it take for them to fix up the basement to give the kids some breathing space? Do they expect the second oldest to marry at 19-20? Seems like Travis puttering around with cars in the yard [she says she earns the money so it doesn't sound like his thing makes much money] is more important than the kids being comfortable in their own space. I'm not one to think EVERY kid needs their own bedroom but a 5 bedroom house seems like bare minimum.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She sounds horrible in her house tour. Good thing they have movers. I'd hate for guest to use my master bath as a guest bathroom. Imagine a neighbor's kid getting into all her pregnancy tests.

gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

IHateCilantro wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:03 pm
Snowball90 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Guys its a pseudo split level. The Basement is developed. Go look at those pics again.
Part of the upstairs is the 2 car garage, so alot of it is downstairs
No, I think all 3 existing bedrooms are upstairs. The pic of the front of the house...the 2 small bedrooms are in the part that comes forward/on the opposite end of the garages. Four boys room are on the left, two girls on the right. The master bedroom is behind them on the back of the house. Zion's room is the room to the left of the garage doors.

That leaves the 2200 sq ft basement as future living space to be renovated later...

Return to “I-P”