BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Jan2020
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Jan2020 »

Britney only follows half of her own kids instagrams... that she made... the ones with more followers. But yet Jesss and Frank follow all Image Not even important, but Jesss has instagrams for all of her kids (step included), follows and keeps most updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Two of Britney's kids are losing weight\not gaining and apparently she didn't notice hasn't noticed.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Soooo.... if she knew she was ovulating with scarlet does that mean she wasnt on birth control? (E.g. the pill etc).
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

In the video she was telling Franck about the ovulation pains she had with Scarlett... It must mean he was aware and they both decided to get pregnant otherwise it would be admitting she baby trapped him... there was no reaction on his part...

I am now pretty sure Scarlett was not a trap baby and that the fools both decide to have a baby when the had known each other a whole 5 minutes !

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I know this is harsh but I kind of think frank doesn’t care about the whole muscular dystrophy thing because he isn’t the one that’s going to have to deal with it when they break up. Like, those are HER bad genes so SHE can deal with it. Probably why he doesn’t seem to give a shit about Nolan. Hey, he might be married to Nolan’s mom but he’s certainly not volunteering to take on any responsibility that goes along with it. And Britney is so void of any personality, individuality, or self esteem that she is willing to literally neglect the wellbeing of her own children. It’s sick. And what makes it even worse is that she’s receiving praise and making a living off of exploiting those same children.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

shilohjulia wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:17 pm I’m sorry but Aria is borderline emaciated. And keep in mind the camera adds weight. I imagine in real life she is frighteningly thin.

Of course Bitchney doesn’t care because she isn’t Penis-head’s kid

You know, I always thought she was just thin but this is incredibly alarming to see. :(
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

Jan2020 wrote:Britney only follows half of her own kids instagrams... that she made... the ones with more followers. But yet Jesss and Frank follow all Image Not even important, but Jesss has instagrams for all of her kids (step included), follows and keeps most updated.

And of course “scar scars” is the only one with a picture Image the favoritism is unreal

stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

Haulnarse wrote:
Evian wrote:Have we ever considered maybe Aria has some of the genetic component of MD and it is actually muscle atrophy making her look so tiny? I really don't know what I am talking about, but if she eats as Britney claims.. she almost looks like she has zero muscle definition.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk
Its highly likely. Poor aria stuck with such an arsehole for a mother, she cant even have nolan in the therapies he needs let alone have blood drawn from her daughters to find out if they are carriers or have anything else going on.

I am almost certain that nolans doctors would have requested or insisted that the girls be tested. I don’t understand her views on waiting til they are older. They maybe symptomatic NOW and shes too busy with frenks crutchfruit to realise. Image
Honestly I believe Britney has secretly gotten the girls tested and she obviously doesn’t want to say anything about it because she knows people will give her shit for it. I believe the girls are also carriers of dmd that’s why she hasn’t admitted they’ve been tested. Considering she hid her shotgun wedding, two pregnancies (for the first few months at least ) and the amount of times she’s blatantly lied I wouldn’t doubt it.

stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

Yeah she might have had to or been strongly advised to do so and might even know of health issues they have or might have but doesn’t want to bring it up because it will all make her situation look that much worse to anyone. She clearly loves all the praise she gets by making sure most people don’t fully understand the situation so she cant explain it all. If she did a video about having had them tested she would have to explain why she did that and what they were looking for etc and people would become a lot more aware, especially if they did have any of the issues.

Anyone else notice that since about the time Frank found out Brit was pregnant again, he stopped posting quite so much about Scarface? Brit has a ton of photos and even clips of her walking but he hasn’t posted much about her if anything that I can recall recently. First, he was MIA and then he came back but has only posted baby announcement stuff.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Sorry for often repeating this disclaimer, but as someone who works with children I have plenty of opportunity to compare and Aria is scary thin. I'm really hoping that Aria's teacher or her pediatrician steps in soon, but given the fact at how good Brit is at hiding the truth and faking the image of a perfectly happy family I guess they don't see the need.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

It's so painfully obvious that she doesn't love her kids equally.She's just a complete fucking dickhead.Brittani Sills has a very nasty ugly side to her,but she had a way of masking it before.As much as she wants to be like Jess,I have to say...despite her bad decisions and mistakes,Jess puts her kids first.Britch loves the first dick that came along more than she loves her own kids (and I'm not talking about her favorite grumpy golden child Scarface).Poor kids.Aria,Nolan and Harlow definitely need more time with their dad.
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Idontevenknow »

I have a daughter who's nearly 6 years old, and she's pretty thin (dad genes) despite all she eats, but Aria scares the crap out of me. Specially on yesterday's insta stories. That girl is borderline sick. Ean isn't that skinny, or Britney or even any of her family, so saying it's genes isn't realistic for her. That little girl needs help.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

The difference between Jesss and Britney is that despite all questionable things, Jess puts her kids first. And I think she doesn't NEED a man and if she had to choose, she'd choose her kids over a man (as any normal parent). Britney is choosing Frank and letting her kids suffer. Britney obviously feels that she needs a man, she is no one without a man. It's getting very clear that she doesn't know or value herself at all, so it's impossible for her to do decisions that Frank wouldn't approve but that would be good for her kids. She has never had to be alone and grow as an adult person. All she knows is being in a relationship, being a sahm and having more babies. That's what can happen when you have kids so young, stay home for years and do not have any own life outside home.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Commonlove wrote:The difference between Jesss and Britney is that despite all questionable things, Jess puts her kids first. And I think she doesn't NEED a man and if she had to choose, she'd choose her kids over a man (as any normal parent). Britney is choosing Frank and letting her kids suffer. Britney obviously feels that she needs a man, she is no one without a man. It's getting very clear that she doesn't know or value herself at all, so it's impossible for her to do decisions that Frank wouldn't approve but that would be good for her kids. She has never had to be alone and grow as an adult person. All she knows is being in a relationship, being a sahm and having more babies. That's what can happen when you have kids so young, stay home for years and do not have any own life outside home.

Her entire adult life has been a literal wash, rinse repeat: have a baby, gets pregnant again when baby becomes a toddler, move to a new place....same shit with EVERY SINGLE CHILD. She gets pregnant every 2 years like clockwork and you can pretty much guarantee she’s gonna get pregnant again after this one especially if this baby ends up being a girl.

Also to the person that said “kids don’t need after school activities” you’re right but when you have the time/money to do fun shit over the weekend and you choose to do nothing that is not ok! Look at this weekend that just passed....it was her weekend & they were home in pjs AGAIN for the 100th time. Now watch next weekend she’ll be out and about just like she was last weekend. She’s a sorry excuse of a mom and I can’t wait for her to have a mental breakdown, I can’t wait for Frank to get fed up with all these kids and want to leave her.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

The weird thing too is that Frank and his family could and should have seen all this shit before when he found out who she was (if he didn’t know already even). I still, for the life of me, cant figure out why a guy in his early 20s would be so happy and fast to move on someone like Brit. For any normal healthy guy, even if she was an amazing person, her situation would be off-putting by a lot. Young mom with three kids, never married, health issues, not job or prospect of one, posting her life online, and no proper life goals at all. I mean I know she makes money money but that is really the only positive and it is laced with negative aspects. On top of that he constantly goes on and on about what he wants despite the fact that the majority of his wants don’t benefit anyone but himself. Yet, because he cries and supports all brits bad habits, he is such a great guy? Have some depth and common sense people!!
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I think we don't know whether Aria was tested for the dystrophy gene because Britney lies so much. And statistics seem to indicate it's unlikely she will have any health issues even if she is a carrier.

But she is horribly thin. I think she's ripe for having an eating disorder now or later. She's a picky eater, she is having emotional difficulties and ,now, Britney must evaluate food for Scarlet's allergies. Plus B. promoted WW and Aria surely picked up on that. It's a perfect storm for Aria developing a serious eating disorder. Poor kid.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

My niece is 8. She is about six months older then aria. She only weighs 46 lbs. she looks alike like aria. Very tiny. I don’t think aria has a issue. Kids can be lanky at that age.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Buckeyebaby wrote:Oh FFS these ignorant minions...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... fa734a.jpg[/IMG]

Omg so stupid. Does that person honestly think there is no risk. They called Nolan’s MD MS which is not the same thing.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Brit feeds them shit those damn mimi muffins are breakfast. That being said food is one area Aria could control is her out of control life so the poor kid is ripe for disordered eating.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Brit feeds them shit those damn mimi muffins are breakfast. That being said food is one area Aria could control is her out of control life so the poor kid is ripe for disordered eating.

Aria is in school all day then locked up in her room the rest of the evening being ignored by Britney & playing mommy to her younger siblings. Britney thinks having a nice house w/ fancy gadgets means her kids are happy but the truth is she is putting her kids through the same childhood she complains about having.

I also don’t think Britney was selfless enough to get any of those girls tested for being carriers of DMD. She doesn’t care about any of their future, it’s all about her & her new family...she’s made that very clear. Aria is going to have so many issue when she’s a teenager, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was a teen mom.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”