T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Snowball90 »

I have to admit I came across their channel because it showed up in my feed. I immediately thought to myself based on the title of the channel that this family was selfish and was a little vain. So I clicked on a video and it was one where she was meal prepping (probably before her husband lost his job) and i couldnt even watch five minutes because she just drove me nutty and never watched again. I am so thankful I'm not the only one who feels this way
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

yeahsureok wrote:
KLDigs wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:51 am Am I the only one who caught this?!!! So yesterday when BFV first posted I was at work and must’ve just caught it and started to watch. In the beginning when Chris said the kids wanted waffles they show footage of him actually making waffles from scratch in a SQUARE waffle iron. Then he goes upstairs and shows the two uneaten ROUND (frozen) waffles on the nightstand. Today I went back to finish the vlog Bc I got busy at work yesterday so I just Restarted it and the footage of him making them from scratch is gone

Please tell me someone else caught this!!!
No you saw that. They literally ate waffles all day. Frozen in the am and homemade at night Image but she takes time to give us a schpele about how she’s giving them the best foundation because they’re going to the chiropractor Image (but poor Tanners been a hot mess for months). Like does she not hear herself? She is so damn crazy!! Chris must be afraid of her... I bet she says some wacky, off the wall, scary stuff. Think about it, we only see the edited version of these blogs and it can be alarming, imagine what we don’t see Image

Also, those dogs are always growling, also... the pooping, peeing and puking... something seems off. I mean we know that but those dogs don’t act right. I’m not saying there’s abuse or anything going on but you always hear stories about how parents find out children were being abused because the dogs were acting off. Those dogs act very strange!!!
The essential oils she's always diffusing may not be safe for the dogs...many aren't. I'll bet that's making them sick and act odd.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

call me crazy I think the son is sick all the time because of the stress in the house and on him. I'm sure they are brutal to live with I'm sure they are not all sweet and lovey dovey if there is fighting between them or berating him lecturing him it could be a stress thing they are shit parents but don't want to admit or get him help because he isn't ella
danielleeiserman31
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danielleeiserman31 »

RealityBites wrote:The real icing on the cake is when they have their nauseating pillow talk and Shrimp says something about wanting all girls before they had kids. How hurtful to those boys.
Soo nauseating. I cringed. Wait till miss ELLa turns 10 they will have there hands full with that one. She is already a brat!! I feel soo bad for the boys but especially Tanner!! He is the forgotten child!! And I cant handle when she smiles during there cringy pillow talk she looks goofy. She needs some meat on those checks. You can NOW see your gums its soo gross.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

danielleeiserman31
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danielleeiserman31 »

RealityBites wrote:The real icing on the cake is when they have their nauseating pillow talk and Shrimp says something about wanting all girls before they had kids. How hurtful to those boys.
Soo nauseating. I cringed. Wait till miss ELLa turns 10 they will have there hands full with that one. She is already a brat!! I feel soo bad for the boys but especially Tanner!! He is the forgotten child!! And I cant handle when she smiles during there cringy pillow talk she looks goofy. She needs some meat on those checks. You can NOW see her gums its soo gross.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

no kid hungry has sent her free shit yet again?!? who is this charity and why are they sending a scammer like her free stuff?! makes zero sense to me!

and she already has way more baking stuff than anyone needs. and she’s washing the stuff she intends to keep. so she’s now keeping her old baking stuff plus the new stuff from no kid hungry. ok t.compulsiveliar 🙄
Last edited by luxe0780 on Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Baconandlard
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Baconandlard »

Hi everyone! I really don't know how I started watching this train wreck but here I am... I also believe she put away in a big jar just regular ole flour nest to gf this and gf that like someone else noticed. And by the looks of it she didn't even wash all those new mason jars she was using :-o. Good luck with all those contaminated ingredients that will be stale before she gets to use them. Ughh
AussieMum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AussieMum »

I'm sooo sick of their sexism against little boys! Scribbling in a note book is not some amazing special little girl thing .. heaps of boys like doing that :?
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

And wanting his 2 year old daughter to be talking about how handsome her dad is is just creepy. Everything they do is based on looks
goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

I'm watching her latest videos. I'm cringing at the dining room decor! WTF!? That three tiered stand was embarrassing! And the curtains? I can't even believe she put curtains with those large tabs next to curtains with a pocket for the rod. My mind is blown.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

goaheadandstfu wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:01 am I'm watching her latest videos. I'm cringing at the dining room decor! WTF!? That three tiered stand was embarrassing! And the curtains? I can't even believe she put curtains with those large tabs next to curtains with a pocket for the rod. My mind is blown.
I peeked in on the video...why would anyone think mixing those two different styles of drapes would be cute? That 3-tied tray looks like it's about to fall over...and she's decorated it cute in the past, but now it just looks awful --- she's really just falling apart.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

goaheadandstfu wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:01 am I'm watching her latest videos. I'm cringing at the dining room decor! WTF!? That three tiered stand was embarrassing! And the curtains? I can't even believe she put curtains with those large tabs next to curtains with a pocket for the rod. My mind is blown.
But according to her IG stories today, her spring decor is beautiful 🤣. I haven't even watched it yet, maybe if I get bored enough. I can already imagine it's just a bunch of cheap shit that doesn't go together.
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

I turned it off when T.Minimalist said for the 8th time “so I just got this.” Decor is ugly and cheap. She looks like emancipated shit. As many have said she is “pLaYING hOuSE.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hereforthedrama21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hereforthedrama21 »

CrankyPants wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:19 am
I peeked in on the video...why would anyone think mixing those two different styles of drapes would be cute? That 3-tied tray looks like it's about to fall over...and she's decorated it cute in the past, but now it just looks awful --- she's really just falling apart.
The tiered tray looks like a joke. She is horrible at decorating. No style.

And omg she is SO skinny! And not in a good way. Seriously, she looks ill. I don’t know if it’s the top that she’s wearing and the way it hangs off her or what. But the weight loss has seriously aged her. You can tell she’s like so proud of herself, like “look how tiny and petite I am. Aren’t I just so cute?” No!! Not cute!!
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Well, she tried to camoflage her thinness by wearing that blousy boho top and her half-up bun to hide the fact that her spine sticks out so far, but no one is fooled (OK, maybe some of her young-don't-know-any-better viewers must be fooled) but it's still obvious that she's just skin an bones.

It's so personally painful to see, I watched my neice become a walking skeleton fighting anorexia/bulima -- that I'm trying not to watch her body in her videos. I just skip/ff around and try to only look at what she's doing. I can't imagine how triggering that shit is to someone who struggles with it themselves ?
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Well, she tried to camoflage her thinness by wearing that blousy boho top and her half-up bun to hide the fact that her spine sticks out so far, but no one is fooled (OK, maybe some of her young-don't-know-any-better viewers must be fooled) but it's still obvious that she's just skin an bones.

It's so personally painful to see, I watched my neice become a walking skeleton fighting anorexia/bulima -- that I'm trying not to watch her body in her videos. I just skip/ff around and try to only look at what she's doing. I can't imagine how triggering that shit is to someone who struggles with it themselves ?
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

She looks absolutely sickly. A true walking skeleton. You can see her ribs. It’s not cute. Her cleaning is surface level at best. Had popcorn movie night, only vacuumed “surface” of couch and rug, couldn’t even remove the cushions. If you have kids you know that’s where all the food goes. Her decorating style is atrocious. That tiered tray....yikes. The curtains in the dining room, WOW. How does she think combining 2 different styles of curtains, 2 with tabs and 2 with a rod pocket works?! I swear she half asses everythinggggggg. She didn’t wipe down baseboards, or the chair railing in dining room, no doors. Again things done normally when deep cleaning.

One thing from this video I took away, girl is buying new all the time. She’s such a NON FAKE minimalist with a horrible weave. I got this new, I got that new. Blah.

I also CAN NOT with the empty frame in the living room. She’s almost asking for karma to bite her in her flat ass.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Ya nope as soon as she mentioned she didnt like tanners picture I switched it off. Pissed me off. Shame in her. And how dumb is an empty frame going to look for guest that come to her home? Shes a wack job. Changing everything to pink, where is anything manly in that house for chris or the boys? My man and I compromise on colors because he isnt living in a barbie house. The bed, the kitchen etc. Also mentioned decorating Ella's room but not the boys. Shes such a beech.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Sounds like she’s not able to clean as thoroughly as she used to, which was right before she went into heavy mental illness eating disorder mode. She always used to take the cushions off to clean every time so it’s little/big things like that; that are major red flags.

She can only do so much because of how weak she probably feels. Like I’ve said she gets out of bed fo film and then goes back. That’s where anorexics that are in deep stay most of the day.

I am predicting a broken limb soon/hip. She will have very brittle bones from severe lack of calcium and no fat to protect them. That’s usually what happens and then hopefully a medical doctor(not a psychic) can see how emaciated she looks and maybe insist on getting her some ReAl help.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Her sink still looked like shit and the grout on the tile behind the sink was disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”