T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Can't this bitch make it through one video without complaining about how tired she is? The constant need to explain why she looks like shit, the need for head pats because she has kids. It is all too much to listen to. Seriously, cry me a river about how hard your simple life is.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

What is with the way Carter is sitting in that picture? How stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Which vlog shows the hoarded basement?

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

smom12 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:45 pm Which vlog shows the hoarded basement?

I believe it was on the Beaston Family Vibes channel???

I can't watch her anymore, her physical condition is so deteriorated it gives me flashbacks.
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

I use to think she was cute. But she looks so sickly , she seriously looks like she has cancer. she is beyond pale and frail looking. She prob eats 500 calories at most. She has no life or happiness in her ever
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

smom12 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:45 pm Which vlog shows the hoarded basement?

I was actually shocked for someone who puts up a white board chart for everything in her house and claims to be so organized, how fcked up that basement looked. I think it’s a reflection of what’s really going on in her head-the chaos. Funny he showed it in his vlog, her dirty little secret; literally.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

She said she’s taking licorice. That’s a “girl sway” supplement. Also Ella jumping on the trampoline...nurse Tiff kids aren’t supposed to jump on trampolines (or be in bunk beds) until 6.

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

nl_s wrote:She said she’s taking licorice. That’s a “girl sway” supplement. Also Ella jumping on the trampoline...nurse Tiff kids aren’t supposed to jump on trampolines (or be in bunk beds) until 6.

I have never heard that before. My boys had their bunk bed at 2 years old and I'm sure they've jumped on a trampoline before age 6.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

4littlemonkeys wrote:
nl_s wrote:She said she’s taking licorice. That’s a “girl sway” supplement. Also Ella jumping on the trampoline...nurse Tiff kids aren’t supposed to jump on trampolines (or be in bunk beds) until 6.

I have never heard that before. My boys had their bunk bed at 2 years old and I'm sure they've jumped on a trampoline before age 6.

ImageImage

nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

4littlemonkeys wrote:

I tried to post the 2 pictures in my last post but by mistake posted the same one twice. Then it took me forever to get back to post this. I always have issues with this site. But yes, no bunk beds or trampolines until 6.

Sendallthewine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sendallthewine »

I wouldn’t wish body dysmorphia of any kind on anyone. It’s clear she’s struggling and she loves the comments about her weight, even the negative ones. The saying “strong is the new thin” is so true. I say this as a mom of five (4 under 5, 3 under 2) that has a hard time gaining weight due to a chronic illness. No Tiff, I’m not jealous, I’m just sad for you.

With that said, I can’t handle yet another horrible pair of slippers or another coffee mug. OMG!

Also, raising five kids is hard AF. Like bone tiring, brain crushing HARD. She can have all the kids she wants. That doesn’t make her a good mom. #teamchris (not really.... because he is creepy.... but if I have to choose....)

Rant over!

Sendallthewine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sendallthewine »

Point illustrated. I have 3 under THREE. Not two. Hasn’t been two since July. Five kids makes you literally lose your mind

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Beaston Logic:

at 5:00 Chris put on his IG that Ella hasn't been sleeping so they were eating dinner and putting her to bed super early.

That is exactly the opposite of what you do if you want to train them to sleep all night. Before long they are going to be forcing those kids to bed at noon.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Onchao16 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:48 pm That shirt looked horrible on her. And I seriously think she thinks being a minimalist means spending less. Every other thing she showed had a disclaimer of “this didn’t cost a lot”

This is a very underrated comment! I think you've hit the nail on the head. As people have pointed out already she's bought something new everyday this year, and we're barely in month three! I couldn't understand where she was coming from with this minimalism crap, especially after seeing the basement!! But I get it now, she means buying mass market cheap tat.

It's the same as when she says she loves the konmari method but doesn't follow it as she gets so overwhelmed by pulling everything out at once. Given that's step one of konmari then no, she obviously doesn't love it. She just has to throw out latest buzzwords so that her content comes up when you search keywords.

She's such a fraud. I get secondhand embarrassment from the arselicking comments on her Insta and YT. How can people be fooled so easily?!
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

CrankyPants wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:03 pm Beaston Logic:

at 5:00 Chris put on his IG that Ella hasn't been sleeping so they were eating dinner and putting her to bed super early.

That is exactly the opposite of what you do if you want to train them to sleep all night. Before long they are going to be forcing those kids to bed at noon.
They are such Idiots!!! I have never seen 3 kids their age wake up all night like they keep saying they are. (they are not newborn babies)
They cant wait until their kids go to sleep,,,they both stay home, Yet they would have them sleep 24/7 if they could, yet they want 2 more..ummm okk
I have 3 boys and they all have slept though the night once they got out of the new born stage.
I swear they are lying
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

These 2 are sick in the head.

She thinks by having more kids, it will make her a "good mom".
No Beast-head...loving, nurturing, and taking care of them makes you a good mom.
They constantly claim their kids don't nap, just so they can put them to bed early and not be bothered by them. (Chris claimed on his IG that Ella was going to bed early tonight, even though Beast-head showed her napping in the car earlier)
They trap them in their rooms so they wont be bothered by them.
And they constantly feed them breakfast for dinner, so they aren't bothered to have to cook a real meal. (Theres nothing wrong with b-fast for dinner but those kids are alwayyyys eating waffles)

They have all these kids because they want the attention and content, but they can't be bothers to actually raise them. Q
CrankyPants wrote:Beaston Logic:

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Although I agree that they are definitely lying and exaggerating, my son (who is now almost 2.5) never slept through the night when he was a baby, and even present day he wakes up at least 2 times and night upwards to 4.
It is so much worse when he is not feeling well too.
My second son who is still and infant, sleeps like a dream (knock on wood)
I still think they are lying, what are the chances all three of their kids are terrible sleepers?
brittsmom111 wrote:

They are such Idiots!!! I have never seen 3 kids their age wake up all night like they keep saying they are. (they are not newborn babies)
They cant wait until their kids go to sleep,,,they both stay home, Yet they would have them sleep 24/7 if they could, yet they want 2 more..ummm okk
I have 3 boys and they all have slept though the night once they got out of the new born stage.
I swear they are lying

danielleeiserman31
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danielleeiserman31 »

RealityBites wrote:In her latest fake Instagram picture trying to act like the perfect mother, Ella looks like she's trying to mess with Tanner and he's holding his hand up and looking upset. It seems like Ella and Carter pick on Tanner a lot and they just excuse it as siblings fighting because they could care less about him. I bet if Tanner pushed Ella down they would go nuts though. Ellas getting bratty, she tried moving the dog out of the way in Shrimps last vlog. Habe fun with that Beastons!!! You are contributing to her bratty behavior.

Also, why does Trashys hair always look so greasy? Its fake hair. Does she barely wash it or what?

I know she just buys t-shirts in the juniors department of Target that she thinks is trendy but at least know and like the music that's on your freaking shirt. I find it hard to believe this biatch even knows one Pink Floyd song or ever listens to them.
I agree you can see that Carter and Ella pick on poor sweet Tanner. Ella is soo spoiled and you can tell that she does no wrong. I had an ex boyfriend that spoiled his lil girl and lets just say it wasnt a pretty story nor was it a pretty site. Anyways they are going to have there hands full with her and Tanner is going to have some very deep issues!! As for that hair of hers I thought the same thing why is it so greasy?? If she would fix her roots maybe. But shes apparently too trashy for that. She is looking bad. Like please eat something Tiffany. I hate when these vloggers where these band shirts and probably don't even listen to ANY of the music. She doesnt strike me as someone that listens to pink floyd. Everytime she does have music its for her dancing monkey beyonce and that dumb ass Roxanne song. No rock. But I agree with all of you guys are saying!! Much love!!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

brittsmom111 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:27 pm

I swear they are lying
They're either lying or something is seriously UP in that house. Are they up arguing or screwing all night and it's waking the kids up? It's not normal for adults to be up all night when they know their kids are going to get up so early! It's also absolutely not normal for an 18 month old, 3 year old and 4 year old (you know, her "toddlers") should be regularly waking up at all through the night. Going to bed at 7 isn't that crazy, waking up at 6 is fairly normal. Ella nursing in the night or going to bed before 7pm is really not normal. She needs to learn to soothe herself back to sleep. The boys waking up for any reason other than a bad dream or illness is not normal. At 4, Carter should even be able to use the bathroom without them during the night. My kids are way older but I don't remember this being an issue with my kids or any of my friends' kids.

There is also ZERO reason for her to be up till 1am or 3am recording or editing videos. WTF? They're home all day every day! Does anyone remember their New Years video and all the changes they were going to make? LOL seems like the only thing she did was "clean up" her diet until it became non-existent.

What happened to Beaston Family Vibes posting schedule?
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

kristieanne87 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:38 pm Although I agree that they are definitely lying and exaggerating, my son (who is now almost 2.5) never slept through the night when he was a baby, and even present day he wakes up at least 2 times and night upwards to 4.
It is so much worse when he is not feeling well too.
My second son who is still and infant, sleeps like a dream (knock on wood)
I still think they are lying, what are the chances all three of their kids are terrible sleepers?
brittsmom111 wrote:

I swear they are lying
It might come down to the type of atmosphere they have in their house at night time. They can put their kids to bed and lock them in their rooms at whatever time they like, but if they've got their bedroom tv on and shrimp is in and out the room, up and down the stairs catering to t.titty's every whim, those kids are never going to relax and fall into a deep sleep.

We never see shrimp and t.teethy relaxing downstairs of an evening. Once again they don't use the house to it's full potential. I've never known two adults, with kids, spend much time upstairs, or in their own bedroom for that matter. It's a teenager's dream!

We know the dogs are unhappy with the environment so it makes sense the kids would be impacted on some level too.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”