T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by AryaStark »

Night time routine? What’s changed other than the times.
Eat dinner no one eats at 3:00pm. Lock kids in rooms by 5:00pm.
Sit in bed from 6pm-11pm. Film semi-cleaning vlog from 11-2am. Check kid’s doors make sure they’re still locked. Fin.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

You are absolutely right.
I have never seen a kid...especially 3 KIDS to spend SO much time in their room/beds...
EXCEPT for those gals on those teen mom shows.
Even when I was younger and watched them I thought to myself...wow those people spend a lot of time laying around for having young kids/ babies.
So weird.
Henno wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:38 pm Although I agree that they are definitely lying and exaggerating, my son (who is now almost 2.5) never slept through the night when he was a baby, and even present day he wakes up at least 2 times and night upwards to 4.
It is so much worse when he is not feeling well too.
My second son who is still and infant, sleeps like a dream (knock on wood)
I still think they are lying, what are the chances all three of their kids are terrible sleepers?
brittsmom111 wrote: They are such Idiots!!! I have never seen 3 kids their age wake up all night like they keep saying they are. (they are not newborn babies)
They cant wait until their kids go to sleep,,,they both stay home, Yet they would have them sleep 24/7 if they could, yet they want 2 more..ummm okk
I have 3 boys and they all have slept though the night once they got out of the new born stage.
I swear they are lying
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
It might come down to the type of atmosphere they have in their house at night time. They can put their kids to bed and lock them in their rooms at whatever time they like, but if they've got their bedroom tv on and shrimp is in and out the room, up and down the stairs catering to t.titty's every whim, those kids are never going to relax and fall into a deep sleep.

We never see shrimp and t.teethy relaxing downstairs of an evening. Once again they don't use the house to it's full potential. I've never known two adults, with kids, spend much time upstairs, or in their own bedroom for that matter. It's a teenager's dream!

We know the dogs are unhappy with the environment so it makes sense the kids would be impacted on some level too.

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

They put their kids to bed way too early so they don't have to be bothered with them. Shrimp even said in one vlog its so him and T.Jowls can have midget bump bump time. Gross.

I have 2 kids and I can't imagine putting them to bed that early ever. I would feel like we didn't spend any time together.

I feel bad for the kids when she becomes pregnant because their life is going to be so much more dysfunctional and they will be neglected even more.

If Shrimp could wake up and get his head out of her bony ass for a minute, maybe one day he will get sick of living just to be his wife's servant and the family's main caretaker. How sad to go to college just to watch your wife deteriorate right in front of you, be caught up in her fake life for the whole internet to see and have the chaos of kids you don't really want to take care of daily just for money. I think hes dependent on her because he's insecure but at what point do you wake the hell up for the sake of your own kids and say enough is enough?

That basement speaks volumes. Her spending habits, collecting crap and putting on a facade for YouTube that she "gets it all done" Obviously not!
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

RealityBites wrote:They put their kids to bed way too early so they don't have to be bothered with them. Shrimp even said in one vlog its so him and T.Jowls can have midget bump bump time. Gross.

I have 2 kids and I can't imagine putting them to bed that early ever. I would feel like we didn't spend any time together.

I feel bad for the kids when she becomes pregnant because their life is going to be so much more dysfunctional and they will be neglected even more.

If Shrimp could wake up and get his head out of her bony ass for a minute, maybe one day he will get sick of living just to be his wife's servant and the family's main caretaker. How sad to go to college just to watch your wife deteriorate right in front of you, be caught up in her fake life for the whole internet to see and have the chaos of kids you don't really want to take care of daily just for money. I think hes dependent on her because he's insecure but at what point do you wake the hell up for the sake of your own kids and say enough is enough?

That basement speaks volumes. Her spending habits, collecting crap and putting on a facade for YouTube that she "gets it all done" Obviously not!
That’s how she really is. She’s an absolute slob. It’s all an act.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

RealityBites wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:50 am They put their kids to bed way too early so they don't have to be bothered with them. Shrimp even said in one vlog its so him and T.Jowls can have midget bump bump time. Gross.

Wild assumptions coming up about why you wouldn't see your children much if you put them to bed so early: is it because you work/spend time outside the home, and maybe they also go to school?? You know, like most of us lol. Their home life is the opposite of relatable. Even parents who don't need to work fulltime have their own interests while juggling parenthood.

I also find the earlier kids are forced to go to bed, the longer it takes them to settle because they're not tired.

The more I think about how this family operates, the more surreal it gets!

On insta she said something about how her social circle is very small now. No shit t.titty. You've pushed everyone away! But why not stay in denial as that really seems to be doing wonders for your mental health.
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

I’ve been follower her Pinterest for a while and just officially removed myself...looks like she’s trying the whole vegan thing now.

I’m officially free of Tiffani Beaston and family...don’t follow her Instagram anymore...YouTube and now her Pinterest

Not relatable, not healthy, getting boring and her content offers nothing
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

I had to quit following her after her vaccines rant and getting rid of cleaning products but she still kept popping up like a bad cold so I read on her she blocks people who says stuff she doesn’t like so I sent something about how is she a nurse questioning vaccines and I got blocked so yay! I don’t have see her pop up again 😂
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Ok, but who the F else cuts tomatoes like that?

Haven't really been paying much attention to her & just skimming through her videos, but haven't heard her talk about her medical medium lately. Is she done with that now? Lol
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

kristieanne87 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:09 am You are absolutely right.
I have never seen a kid...especially 3 KIDS to spend SO much time in their room/beds...
EXCEPT for those gals on those teen mom shows.
Even when I was younger and watched them I thought to myself...wow those people spend a lot of time laying around for having young kids/ babies.
So weird.
Henno wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:38 pm Although I agree that they are definitely lying and exaggerating, my son (who is now almost 2.5) never slept through the night when he was a baby, and even present day he wakes up at least 2 times and night upwards to 4.
It is so much worse when he is not feeling well too.
My second son who is still and infant, sleeps like a dream (knock on wood)
I still think they are lying, what are the chances all three of their kids are terrible sleepers?

It might come down to the type of atmosphere they have in their house at night time. They can put their kids to bed and lock them in their rooms at whatever time they like, but if they've got their bedroom tv on and shrimp is in and out the room, up and down the stairs catering to t.titty's every whim, those kids are never going to relax and fall into a deep sleep.

We never see shrimp and t.teethy relaxing downstairs of an evening. Once again they don't use the house to it's full potential. I've never known two adults, with kids, spend much time upstairs, or in their own bedroom for that matter. It's a teenager's dream!

We know the dogs are unhappy with the environment so it makes sense the kids would be impacted on some level too.
Teen Moms is her inspiration show...LOL

I just looked at the title of the video and thought "nighttime" routine....isn't that an afternoon routine?
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Amy23 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:52 am I had to quit following her after her vaccines rant and getting rid of cleaning products but she still kept popping up like a bad cold so I read on her she blocks people who says stuff she doesn’t like so I sent something about how is she a nurse questioning vaccines and I got blocked so yay! I don’t have see her pop up again 😂
I used to worry about T.Celery, worried for her health and her state of mind, but you know what? She has enough adults in her life (her husband) that should be stepping in and doing something to protect those kids.

Then I accepted that Chris is just as wrapped up in it as she is...he's not just useless, he's an enabler. He's getting "something out of this - as Dr. Phil would say.

I feel bad for the kids, but what can I actually do about it? T.Tiff and Chris block anyone that makes any suggestion or points out anything dangerous, so what can I do? Call CPS and ask them to review the channel? They have their hand overflowing with severe abuse, a call like that would likely get me charged with false reports. Do what Tiffani says she does? Block and pray for them?

I just know that watching her gives me physical and mental anguish. She literally (not figuratively, because she doesn't understand the difference) causes me stress. When my niece was in the throes of anorexia/bulimia and now that she's full-blown orthorexic??? I see it in everything that t.celery says and does. And you know what? She gets a sick perverse pleasure out of reading that here (you know she reads here) Her mental health and her weird breastfeeding fetish are must too much.

I finally quit all of Tara Henderson when she spent more on baskets in one day than I earn in month ----

It's time to be completely done with t.celery.

I'm just going to block her on all my media, pray for her, and pray for the gullible followers that are so misguided and uneducated that they think she is #goals.
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

She didn’t cut anyone off. Everyone with a brain got the hell away from her cuz she’s insane. But I guess she’s gotta lie about that like everything else .... so she can feel better. Only ppl she has left are psycho like her.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

That whole nighttime routine was basically just a whole video of nothing. It was just filler to get a video out and get clicks. There was no new information or nothing unique about it. How lazy of her.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

So here are my thoughts on Tiffani’s weight loss/eating.... it’s for content. And here is what got me thinking about it... the fact that she wore a fucking flouncy tank top when it was 35 degrees. I don’t think she’s dying to be thin, she’s dying to be famous. She knows if she gets thin enough she will get attention good or bad. She wants people to comment on her weight... because comments good or bad equals better analytics (and a “you’re too thin” is a compliment to her anyway so it’s a win win.). she wouldn’t have worn a tank top in 35 degrees when she’s always in sweaters in her house in the middle of summer. Don’t get me wrong i guess it would still be classified as an ED, and she loves being thin but she wants the attention, she wants the recovery/relatability story or harder ttc story so she can actually have something of some sort of substance. Like she’s trying to make problems for herself because she/they aren’t relatable and they’re boring AF these days. I hate to say it but I really think that’s what it is.... regardless, it’s still a crazy fucked up distorted thought process.
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

As someone that knew her ur right. Everything she does is pre-thought out and calculated. She is desperate for attention.. any kind.
yeahsureok wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:46 pm So here are my thoughts on Tiffani’s weight loss/eating.... it’s for content. And here is what got me thinking about it... the fact that she wore a fucking flouncy tank top when it was 35 degrees. I don’t think she’s dying to be thin, she’s dying to be famous. She knows if she gets thin enough she will get attention good or bad. She wants people to comment on her weight... because comments good or bad equals better analytics (and a “you’re too thin” is a compliment to her anyway so it’s a win win.). she wouldn’t have worn a tank top in 35 degrees when she’s always in sweaters in her house in the middle of summer. Don’t get me wrong i guess it would still be classified as an ED, and she loves being thin but she wants the attention, she wants the recovery/relatability story or harder ttc story so she can actually have something of some sort of substance. Like she’s trying to make problems for herself because she/they aren’t relatable and they’re boring AF these days. I hate to say it but I really think that’s what it is.... regardless, it’s still a crazy fucked up distorted thought process.
murfalot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by murfalot »

So what happened to the 'besties' Tiffani and Bri?
I am new here
:toad:
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Megyjames7 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:08 pm As someone that knew her ur right. Everything she does is pre-thought out and calculated. She is desperate for attention.. any kind.
yeahsureok wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:46 pm So here are my thoughts on Tiffani’s weight loss/eating.... it’s for content. And here is what got me thinking about it... the fact that she wore a fucking flouncy tank top when it was 35 degrees. I don’t think she’s dying to be thin, she’s dying to be famous. She knows if she gets thin enough she will get attention good or bad. She wants people to comment on her weight... because comments good or bad equals better analytics (and a “you’re too thin” is a compliment to her anyway so it’s a win win.). she wouldn’t have worn a tank top in 35 degrees when she’s always in sweaters in her house in the middle of summer. Don’t get me wrong i guess it would still be classified as an ED, and she loves being thin but she wants the attention, she wants the recovery/relatability story or harder ttc story so she can actually have something of some sort of substance. Like she’s trying to make problems for herself because she/they aren’t relatable and they’re boring AF these days. I hate to say it but I really think that’s what it is.... regardless, it’s still a crazy fucked up distorted thought process.
Yup. Also probably part of the reason Chris goes along with it, it’s all an act.... still just as unhealthy.

Not to mention she’s a fucking psycho who pretends she was offered a reality tv gig. Her newest obsession with Kristen Cavallari has me honestly wondering if she thinks she acts just like Kristen, they can one day be besties. Her narcissistic personality disorder actually makes her convinced it will happen. Isn’t Kristen a super clean eating? Tiffs new Fake “obsession” with Kristens cook book. 🙄Tiffani is just so damn weird and I don’t get genuine suffering from an eating disorder vibes... I just don’t. She probably just see’s Kristen and thinks “if I become her I’ll be famous” or some weird ass shit.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

She is saying she cut out toxic people .. and now she has no friends.. so everyone was toxic? So I guess all of those toxic people were good enough for her to use up until she got pregnant? Since she was alone when she had a baby?

She has 2 toxic people in her life, her husband who enables, and her damn self. And that's why BOTH of them have no meaningful relationships with people outside of forced family.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

murfalot wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:17 pm So what happened to the 'besties' Tiffani and Bri?
I am new here
Tiffani... Tiffani is what happened.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Then it's Muenchausens. Making yourself sick for attention is Muenchausens, making your children sick is Muenchausens by Proxy.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Chris in that mirror selfie, with his new hat and shirt on. Looks like he’s ready for his first day of kindergarten class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”