BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

Idontevenknow wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:32 am Omg my kid is sick, spent the night in the ER what am I gonna do? FAKE TAN TIME! Cuz I love my babies so much and I care so much!

At this point I'm fucking rolling my yes and pouring a glass of wine to see where this shit show is going. Anyone wanna join me?
I was thinking the same. Plus she’s the last person I would ever want to give me advice on tanning lol. It always looks uneven.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She's so worried and super attentive to her very sick child...several posts on Insta and time to tan.
Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

dazzled wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:03 am Very smart to go to the ER pregnant when there's another adult very capable on going on his own. Especially in times like these. Brit is a very stable genius.

I'm not saying it would be funny if Dumb and Dumber got corona (because kids don't really seem to be affected by it, so they should be fine), but I'm also not saying it wouldn't be funny.
It wouldn't be because of Britney's pregnancy. Also Scarlett seems to have a low immune system judging from how she is always sick and Nolan likely does as well due to his DMD so there is a high chance the two idiots would end up passing it on to them if they got it since it is highly contagious.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

DoodleBop2 wrote:She's so worried and super attentive to her very sick child...several posts on Insta and time to tan.
Mrs Moron is off tanning, Mr Moron is painting & the kids are running amuck unsupervised. They could’ve done that over the weekend while the rejects are at Ean’s but ofc that’s their time to live their lives.
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Idontevenknow »

Time do redecorate a pretty new house, with pretty good furniture that it's not good enough for the morons. Also all the kids at the house running around with all that chaos, instead of, IDK BEING WITH THEIR FATHER WHILE THEY'RE DIY"ing" their brand new house and furniture. Sick kids, a mess of a house but still renovations and tanning going strong. Ffs. I need more wine.
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Time do redecorate a pretty new house, with pretty good furniture that it's not good enough for the morons. Also all the kids at the house running around with all that chaos, instead of, IDK BEING WITH THEIR FATHER WHILE THEY'RE DIY"ing" their brand new house and furniture. Sick kids, a mess of a house but still renovations and tanning going strong. Ffs. I need more wine.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Idontevenknow wrote:Omg my kid is sick, spent the night in the ER what am I gonna do? FAKE TAN TIME! Cuz I love my babies so much and I care so much!

At this point I'm fucking rolling my yes and pouring a glass of wine to see where this shit show is going. Anyone wanna join me?
Yet she still hasnt done her “job” of uploading the kids response to her pregnancy..... she’d have been fired by now for skiving of work to do self tanner.

I cant understand why she thinks shes a “dark” tanner candidate - only people who tan naturally can get away with being that dark fake.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

When they start getting overwhelmed by their kids, I can see FREEENK ‘suggesting’ the older three spend more time with their dad.

Also going to be funny when she’s constantly bringing a rowdy toddler and a newborn to the fire station, and they end up telling her she can’t come anymore cause she’s distracting them.
And then they’ll make a video ‘Forced to quit my job as a FIREFIGHTER’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

It's insane to me how can afford that life they have and all that shit, when she barely uploads and YouTube's income is so variable, and he's paycheck goes anywhere but the householding.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Not sure when she will actually upload the video with the kid’s reaction to the pregnancy, but I do remember she posted a screenshot of it from when she was editing it and Aria definitely didn’t look happy. I’m hoping she doesn’t get excited like Brit wants and “ruins” her perfect family video

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I doubt Aria is very happy about it. Maybe that's why she's finding any reason to avoid uploading the video.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Idontevenknow wrote:Omg my kid is sick, spent the night in the ER what am I gonna do? FAKE TAN TIME! Cuz I love my babies so much and I care so much!

What is her obsession with having a fake tan especially whilst pregnant. I wouldn't want chemical soaking into my skin every other day. And once I got huge there's no way I would be taking the effort to apply that. She's so weird and I think Frank has a nasty pregnancy fetish or something. Remember their gross pics from when she was pregnant with scarlett with his hand always practically down her pants.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Evian wrote:

What is her obsession with having a fake tan especially whilst pregnant. I wouldn't want chemical soaking into my skin every other day. And once I got huge there's no way I would be taking the effort to apply that. She's so weird and I think Frank has a nasty pregnancy fetish or something. Remember their gross pics from when she was pregnant with scarlett with his hand always practically down her pants.

Yeah it seems like she does her fake tan more when she’s pregnant which is really weird. She was self tanning her entire pregnancy with Scarlett, she literally did it days before she gave birth in the middle of winter.

I also think that Frank has a creepy thing about pregnancy. She was posting all those half naked pictures when she was pregnant last time around too.

NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

LilSeb1010 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:32 pm
Evian wrote:

Yeah it seems like she does her fake tan more when she’s pregnant which is really weird. She was self tanning her entire pregnancy with Scarlett, she literally did it days before she gave birth in the middle of winter.

I also think that Frank has a creepy thing about pregnancy. She was posting all those half naked pictures when she was pregnant last time around too.

Do we know if it's safe for pregnancy? I wouldn't think so, but I don't know anything about tanning lol

Also, maybe it's a self-esteem (especially if she did it right before giving birth last time) or stress relief thing. Like some people smoke, drink, etc, but Britney tans? Idk just a thought that popped into my head
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Did a quick search and What To Expect says:

"Because these products are still relatively new to the market, there haven’t been any long-term studies on how they might affect a developing fetus. And even though most experts suspect little (if any) of the active ingredient in self-tanners — dihydroxyacetone, or DHA — penetrates the skin, without conclusive proof, your practitioner will probably encourage you to follow the old "better safe than sorry" (or "better pale than sorry") approach."
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Gosh darn. I was hoping she was advertising where she found her knob head husband

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 29aad1.jpg[/IMG]
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Aria: “How are you supposed to take care of two babies?” Wow how can a 7 year old have more common sense than her dumb ass mother?
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Am I the only person who doesn't rush my kids to the ER when they have a fever? It seems like a common thing in yt moms and i don't get it. Unless your kid's at death's door your regular doctor will be able to give you better care without wasting an ER nurse/doctor's valuable time and you won't have an insane bill to pay.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
MamaKay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaKay »

Nolan is such a sweetheart. I couldn’t stop smiling listening to him talk in that video. It’s so unfair that his mother is so selfish and keeps popping out more crotch goblins.

I guess Aria will have more to talk about in therapy. Her face said it all and her stupid mom couldn’t read between the lines that “how are you going to take care of 2 babies?” Really means “how will you have time for US while taking care of 2 babies”

NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:51 pm Aria: “How are you supposed to take care of two babies?” Wow how can a 7 year old have more common sense than her dumb ass mother?
I came on here to post that exact quote! And the look on Aria's face says it all.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”