T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

So I've never watched her while she was pregnant, but is she the type who tells YouTube she's pregnant as soon as the stick dries, or does she wait through the first trimester? Are we about to experience the longest pregnancy ever? I'm not sure I'm ready for that.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AryaStark »

Henno wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:38 am
AryaStark wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:28 am This vlog is quite fake and staged. They’re now so lazy they’re claiming dry skin as to why they don’t do bath night every night. Ever heard of lotion and not having the water too hot?

They have those kids in daycare for how many hours a day and don’t want to wash them every day. You know they don’t have dry skin. Liar. What they have are parents that don’t want to bother. I find this behavior to be disgusting. They send the kids to school/daycare smelly and dirty. You have one child who is potty training and another in a diaper. They need to be thoroughly cleaned with soap and water. They do not have jobs and yet still manage to get even more lazy. Blows my mind.
I think you're forgetting about the cure-all oils. Surely they would cover up the smell of wee and puke on those kids 😂🤣
Excellent point!
I do not know how I could forget the constant vomiting from poor Tanner. Old vomit smell omg just thinking about it makes me sick.
Are they at least giving them whore baths in the sink? That’s where a whore(Tbag) bathes someone.
I keep picturing the kids looking like pig pen from peanuts with the dirt clouds around them as the walk.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

ALittleStitious wrote:So I've never watched her while she was pregnant, but is she the type who tells YouTube she's pregnant as soon as the stick dries, or does she wait through the first trimester? Are we about to experience the longest pregnancy ever? I'm not sure I'm ready for that.
She recorder her pregnancy tests so we all knew as soon as it happened. I had been following her before she got pregnant with ella.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

I don't know how anyone could watch their videos at regular speed. They are so boring and she especially over explains EVERYTHING she is doing in voice overs.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Really? A close up of life-size troll Ewwa swirling a toothbrush around her tongue. Fucking disgusting. Really giving those pedophiles something to watch.
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

Wait...wasn’t she on her period 4 days ago? How is today her fertile day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

ALittleStitious wrote:So I've never watched her while she was pregnant, but is she the type who tells YouTube she's pregnant as soon as the stick dries, or does she wait through the first trimester? Are we about to experience the longest pregnancy ever? I'm not sure I'm ready for that.
She doesn't even wait for that stick to dry to spread the word Image

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Lol, if you follow her on Social Media it will be the longest, slowest, most frustrating pregnancy term you've ever witnessed.

Watch, when she announces she is it will automatically go into how tired, sick, etc., I am. Instead of just being Fuking happy. Chris will be rendered to her personal nurse, housekeeper and errand boy.

It's all about views, money and recognition. They are stupid.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

jazieg wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:44 pm
Lol, if you follow her on Social Media it will be the longest, slowest, most frustrating pregnancy term you've ever witnessed.

Watch, when she announces she is it will automatically go into how tired, sick, etc., I am. Instead of just being Fuking happy. Chris will be rendered to her personal nurse, housekeeper and errand boy.

Don't forget when she gets around 8 mo preg. Shes ready to have it and every video is them thinking she going early and her crying because she is not dilated yet and shes so tired and feels so bad surely tomorrow shes having the baby :? Then she puts up a baby registry on Amazon so her subscribers can send them gifts....omg its so bad she is so gross
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Their vlogs are them showing their shit show of a family and talking us through EVERY single thing that they do. And talking about every child like they're a science experiment. "Tanner doesn't like this" "ella ate this whole meal" "carter slept for 10 mins last night but he can't have naps".

It sounds like they are cataloging their boring monotonous lives for the discovery channel.

No one cares!

And to think they are adding one more specimen to showcase and talk about. It's exhausting listening too. How do their actual subs find this enriching?
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

brittsmom111 wrote:

Don't forget when she gets around 8 mo preg. Shes ready to have it and every video is them thinking she going early and her crying because she is not dilated yet and shes so tired and feels so bad surely tomorrow shes having the baby :? Then she puts up a baby registry on Amazon so her subscribers can send them gifts....omg its so bad she is so gross
Don't forget her getting her doctor to give her an unnecessary induction because she's in so much pain and is so miserable. Smh. That's what got me banned from her IG. I can't stand women who choose to get induced when there's no medical reason to do so.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Let’s also not forget how easy her labors are and all all her kids came out in one push... I can’t wait to see number 4 March right out of her wide set vag

herefortheluls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by herefortheluls »

Uhggg Tanner had his shoes on the couch, like feet up on the cushions and all. Gross
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

herefortheluls wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:47 pm Uhggg Tanner had his shoes on the couch, like feet up on the cushions and all. Gross
That can't be. They stopped wearing shoes inside remember? 🤣
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

brittsmom111 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:57 pm

Cringey baby mama dance 😂
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

I haven't been on in a while...had a lot of catching up to do...I can't believe they are going through with a fourth as they truly suck at parenting the 3 they already have.

I really hope Bri conceives twins.

T.idiot goes to the same ob I went to but I left them because they almost killed me with our last kiddo. Maybe T.idiot should go back to Abington.

She is something else. I love seeing her IG of all the clothes she donates/declutters...um yeah if you weren't such a consumerist you wouldn't need to declutter so much. I still have old sweatshirts that I use for work outs and outside things that are 20 years old!!!

Her and Chris just disgust me.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

I haven't been on in a while...had a lot of catching up to do...I can't believe they are going through with a fourth as they truly suck at parenting the 3 they already have.

I really hope Bri conceives twins.

T.idiot goes to the same ob I went to but I left them because they almost killed me with our last kiddo. Maybe T.idiot should go back to Abington.

She is something else. I love seeing her IG of all the clothes she donates/declutters...um yeah if you weren't such a consumerist you wouldn't need to declutter so much. I still have old sweatshirts that I use for work outs and outside things that are 20 years old!!!

Her and Chris just disgust me.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

I also want to add planet earth is more entertaining and enjoyable to watch than Tiffani and Chris Beaston's life with their 3 soon to be 4 ring circus...at least planet earth is beautiful and educational ✌🏻💚🌲🌳🌎😂😂😂😂
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

Does she actually have people who give a flyin fudgesicle that today is a fertile day for her?! Who cares!?

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

HollaBack wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:56 pm Does she actually have people who give a flyin fudgesicle that today is a fertile day for her?! Who cares!?

It’s probably the first time they will have sex in a long time since she’s a frigid beatch and he an alleged cheater.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”