T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by luxe0780 »

omg just had the funniest thing happen to me right now. a knock at the front door (it’s thursday evening here) and it’s my neighbor. she is holding a delivery bag/box thing and asks me if i’m expecting a delivery. what is it i ask. cold pressed celery juice 😂😂😂 i was thinking of t.celerihead the entire time. i was almost tempted to take a bottle to taste it but it looked awful so i told her it definitely wasn’t mine. not that i would help myself to someone else’s order anyway. i’m sure t.celerybreath would’ve jumped at the chance of having 6 free cold pressed celery juices show up at her door unexpectedly 😂😂
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AryaStark »

She asks about stock piling aka hoarding supplies because of Corona and then snips later at everyone trying to educate “the ex nurse” about how more people die from the flu.

Here’s a thought, why in the world would you decide to conceive a child right now, and not do a wait and see how this Corona is going to go. The CDC says elderly and pregnant are most at risk. She can’t do the safe thing and postpone a couple months for the safety of an unborn child. That’s one dedicated money grubbing ho. Gotta get that baby coin.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Another vlog complaining how hectic life is lounging in bed-again.
So I guess they’ll handle the no bathing the kids by changing their clothes after day care. lol
Don’t forget, the day was completely ruined by the babysitter cancelling. That tells me that babysitter is there most likely all day by how pissed off they were.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

i wish the sitter would sign up to here and spill some serious tea 😂😂 i bet if those walls could talk..trashi wouldn’t like what they have to say 🤣🤣
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

luxe0780 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:48 am i wish the sitter would sign up to here and spill some serious tea 😂😂 i bet if those walls could talk..trashi wouldn’t like what they have to say 🤣🤣
Right...I don't know how anyone could babysit for the beastons...they probably give the bare minimum. I remember before Tiff had Ella and even after...I guess I should say before Krystal had her baby they would get together a lot I noticed that has dwindled.

Also, if I was a babysitter and saw serious shit I would report them to children and youth.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

sunshine616 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:56 am
luxe0780 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:48 am i wish the sitter would sign up to here and spill some serious tea 😂😂 i bet if those walls could talk..trashi wouldn’t like what they have to say 🤣🤣
Right...I don't know how anyone could babysit for the beastons...they probably give the bare minimum. I remember before Tiff had Ella and even after...I guess I should say before Krystal had her baby they would get together a lot I noticed that has dwindled.

Also, if I was a babysitter and saw serious shit I would report them to children and youth.
she probably employs an illegal migrant who only speaks broken english and is happy to accept minimum wage paid in cash in return for being watertight. i can’t see trashi would use anyone she felt could hold anything over her, more the other way around.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

AryaStark wrote:She asks about stock piling aka hoarding supplies because of Corona and then snips later at everyone trying to educate “the ex nurse” about how more people die from the flu.

Here’s a thought, why in the world would you decide to conceive a child right now, and not do a wait and see how this Corona is going to go. The CDC says elderly and pregnant are most at risk. She can’t do the safe thing and postpone a couple months for the safety of an unborn child. That’s one dedicated money grubbing ho. Gotta get that baby coin.
My thoughts exactly... I’m pregnant myself and that’s the only thing on my mind! She’s an idiot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Salamisammich wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:25 am
AryaStark wrote:She asks about stock piling aka hoarding supplies because of Corona and then snips later at everyone trying to educate “the ex nurse” about how more people die from the flu.

My thoughts exactly... I’m pregnant myself and that’s the only thing on my mind! She’s an idiot!

Sorry to be off topic, but can either of you link me a source about pregnant women being most at risk? I've been reading that pregnant women, as far as they know, are at no greater risk than the average person. Just elderly and immunocompromised people/people with underlying conditions. Not doubting you, I'm pregnant myself and would like to see this information. You can PM me if you don't want to derail the thread.

To keep it on topic, tiffani is an idiot, regardless. There could be a literal end-of-the-world situation happening and she would still be bragging about trying to get pregnant.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

ALittleStitious wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:02 am
Salamisammich wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:25 am

Sorry to be off topic, but can either of you link me a source about pregnant women being most at risk? I've been reading that pregnant women, as far as they know, are at no greater risk than the average person. Just elderly and immunocompromised people/people with underlying conditions. Not doubting you, I'm pregnant myself and would like to see this information. You can PM me if you don't want to derail the thread.

To keep it on topic, tiffani is an idiot, regardless. There could be a literal end-of-the-world situation happening and she would still be bragging about trying to get pregnant.
The risk would be IF you caught the virus. Many viruses increase the risk of causing harm to unborn babies. Being pregnant doesn't mean you're more susceptible to catching it.

I'm not a doctor! Have a chat to your doctor/obgyn to help alleviate some concerns. Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy 😀👶
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Beaston Family Snores was just that. They are really cranking out some filler boring AF content lately. Literally filming absolutely nothing inspiring just for clicks. I feel dumb even hate watching anymore.

Shrimp, I know you are on lockdown since being a cheater but you need to man up and get a real job. You are so feminine and whipped that it's painful to watch. Be the MAN of the house. Don't you miss having your balls at all?

Why do they need a sitter? Two unemployed adults. One adult to drop dogs off at the groomers and kids off at preschool and one adult to stay home with Ella. What am I missing here?? One adult to volunteer at kids preschool for Dr. Seuss day. No sitter is needed for any of that. If I was that sitter I would say enough is enough. Start parenting your kids yourselves trainwrecks.

Why does Trashy need a mid day nap? What did she do that was so exhausting?? She whines that Carter was up all night. Well dumbass that's because he's too old to go to bed so early. Maybe spend time with your kids instead of making them go to sleep at a crazy early time so you don't have to deal with them.

They are blaming Ellas runny nose on her molars. Can't be that those kids are always sick and they don't give them their prescribed antibiotics could it? Just rub on some useless oils on her and stick some garlic drops in her ears and she'll be fine right?

Yes Beastons we all think you are shitty parents and think you are selfish and nuts for trying to bring a 4th in the mix. No one wants to hear when you are fertile or cares about your gross sex life either.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Just watched BFV and at the end she says “clear blue sent me ovulation test” already profiting off this baby that isn’t even conceived yet 🤮🤯 remember a few months ago when they took that picture of Ella with tests and was tagging clear blue 🙄 I guess she finally got her free product!! Woohoo. Was she waiting for a sponsorship from clearblue and that’s why she had to wait until March. They’re just so gross. Absolutely no shame in their game.
Sendallthewine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sendallthewine »

Anyone see her IG stories? 2pm and she’s literally not dressed and bragging about ANOTHER date night with Shrimp.

I picture date night being 1700 pictures finding the “perfect” one to post, them each scrolling through their phones while they eat and going home and having 3.5 seconds of t.hump time. Oh, and an obligatory car video.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Sendallthewine wrote:Anyone see her IG stories? 2pm and she’s literally not dressed and bragging about ANOTHER date night with Shrimp.

I picture date night being 1700 pictures finding the “perfect” one to post, them each scrolling through their phones while they eat and going home and having 3.5 seconds of t.hump time. Oh, and an obligatory car video.

Omg I saw that. I need that “stressful” life. In a robe, looking like I just woke up, at 2pm. Wow her life is so hard. I don’t know how she does it Image

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

I don’t think she realizes that the purpose of a folding and storage system is so that it is maintainable and you don’t need to continually reorganize. And minimalism isn’t a drawer full of bows, pjs, shirt, etc for each of your children. And Ella doesn’t have “an excessive” amount of clothes. Seriously?!?!’ My one year old had a quarter of that.
Also, washes the boys’ bedding yet leaves the mattress covers on?!?! Gross. Wash those also.

murfalot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by murfalot »

Ok so why does she keep saying “Real life cleaning”? I feel like this Is always a jab at Bri because she’s so fake and “perfect”

:toad:
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:13 pm
Sendallthewine wrote:Anyone see her IG stories? 2pm and she’s literally not dressed and bragging about ANOTHER date night with Shrimp.

Omg I saw that. I need that “stressful” life. In a robe, looking like I just woke up, at 2pm. Wow her life is so hard. I don’t know how she does it Image

Of course that’s when she woke up. Little pecker actually got laid yesterday(first time probably in MoNtHs maybe even a year)and is doing everything for her today. They prob have another session to drain his lil balls again today after he woos her in his children’s place khaki’s on their date. Babysitter also owes them for ruining Dr. Seuss day so she’s probably watching them after 5pm bedtime.

Time change coming up I hope the kids are worse than ever about going to bed so early while the sun is out til 7pm.haha
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

The name of their BFV made.me throw up in my mouth. GROSS. I dont need to know its baby making month. I cant even picture them getting it on I'm sure she fakes "just all of it"
I dont watch them, just seeing the titles is enough.
Chris grow some balls.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

This is what he looks like in all their stupid date night selfies. What a freaking dork. And her outfit is hideous. Wonder what magical push up bra she got to make it look like she has cleavage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Babyjen1012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babyjen1012 »

Wow. That IG pic. How the fuck is he wearing the SAME gross ass toddler pants! Does Cream of celery not even give him style advice. She must not be embarrassed or she wouldn't be posting it anywhere. What a shitshow. 40yr virgin is spot on. What a creeper😬
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Date night on a Thursday because you know they don’t work

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”