TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by nickypicky »

Bluewolf wrote:I started to watch the latest Style Diet video.

I stopped at "your guyses questions", really? REALLY?! That inarticulate?!
That was pure comedy! :rofl: :rofl:
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

The view count is insane...So I wonder if they get credit for that error?
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

beautyish2 wrote:The view count is insane...So I wonder if they get credit for that error?
I doubt it considering it's happening to a lot of other bigger youtubers. one of it'sjudytime's videos is at like 700k when they never have that many views. Google would have to shell out a heck of a lot if they're going to pay them for that mistake.
poisonprincess21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by poisonprincess21 »

magicdragon wrote:Somebody is copying A's blog... hilarious.. pictures and all

http://www.twinpossiblexoxo.blogspot.co ... today.html
I've seen this person's twitter too. They claimed to have won the lottery at the weekend! I think someone on Twitter replied about the claim a day later saying that it had been stated on the news that there was no winning ticket that weekend. This girl replied by saying that was because she hadn't got in touch with them to claim the prize! Such a stupid and extreme lie to come up with. In addition she hasn't mentioned her huge lottery win since then and that was 2 days ago! Could it be a female version of Michael Speaks? Or even worse, Michael Speaks pretending to be a pregnant woman? So many psychotic people around!
I believe this is a signature. If you believe that you have a signature as well, copy and paste this.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

.....aaannnddd "Schizo A." today :roll: :shock:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

poisonprincess21 wrote:

I've seen this person's twitter too. They claimed to have won the lottery at the weekend! I think someone on Twitter replied about the claim a day later saying that it had been stated on the news that there was no winning ticket that weekend. This girl replied by saying that was because she hadn't got in touch with them to claim the prize! Such a stupid and extreme lie to come up with. In addition she hasn't mentioned her huge lottery win since then and that was 2 days ago! Could it be a female version of Michael Speaks? Or even worse, Michael Speaks pretending to be a pregnant woman? So many psychotic people around!
breaking news: michaelspeaks is preggers. anna would believe him!
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
poisonprincess21 wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

Emilia was asleep ON HER? what a surprise! I know for sure now that being busy means reading GG and making a plan for acting as a "good parent" in your next vlog :? :?

*edit:forgot half of my sentence :lol:
Last edited by lemontree on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Is it normal for a baby to have so many 'poo explosions' seems to happen to them everyday?
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Jaeme wrote:Is it normal for a baby to have so many 'poo explosions' seems to happen to them everyday?
No, it's not normal. "Poo explosions" do happen from time to time, but if it happens a lot it's not normal. I would not be surprised at all if they weren't changing E's diaper often enough. Anna's diet of crap and coffee probably doesn't help either. She seriously needs to cut back on the caffeine. One small cup a day should be fine.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

Jaeme wrote:Is it normal for a baby to have so many 'poo explosions' seems to happen to them everyday?
I would say it is mostly Anna's diet that makes her poo like crazy.
But then I would also suggest them to change the diapers to a different brand, maybe they don't fit her very well and that's why she leaks a lot.
We used to put our boy in Huggies and he leaked like crazy, then we changed to the cheapest diapers we can get her, and now everything is fine :)
poisonprincess21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by poisonprincess21 »

geekinthepink wrote:
poisonprincess21 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I believe this is a signature. If you believe that you have a signature as well, copy and paste this.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lemontree wrote:Emilia was asleep ON HER? what a surprise! I know for sure now that being busy means reading GG and making a plan for acting as a "good parent" in your next vlog :? :?

*edit:forgot half of my sentence :lol:
you're welcome, anna. that's what I said yesterday. "let her sleep on your belly"
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

From Anna's blog:
Emilia will stay awake now for much longer periods of time which is a lot of fun! She loves to play on her mat, try to roll over (from back to side), kick her legs and has even started holding and sucking on her toys. She is a very content, smiley baby and will happily entertain herself for long periods of time, cooing and babbling away...it's so cute!

I've never seen E do any of those things! Have any of you? Once again she's trying to come off as a great mom.

We have a pretty standard bedtime routine put into place which basically involves a bath with mommy (or a shower with daddy if we're stuck for time!), lotion, change into pj's and a big feed.

So E gets a bath from Anna every night? Yeah right. We've only seen her do that ONCE and that was because of the backlash from the previous day's vlog. She's so full of crap.

Rolling over! She rolled from her tummy to her back and it was so adorable!
Learning to "talk". She now babbles, coos and gurgles to herself all the time. She even lets out an odd shriek here and there which frightens all her furry brothers & sisters ;)

Again, never seen her do this. Don't think they ever mentioned her rolling over or did they?

Sitting up more. She is not sitting up by herself yet but it is definitely her favourite position to be in! She likes to be propped up by cushions or pillows and will give a huge gummy smile as soon as she is moved to an upright position!

She probably only smiles when they prop her up because then for once she has a view of something other than her swing or the ceiling. They have got to stop propping her up on the sofa! She's already fallen over before. It won't be long before she falls onto the floor (if she hasn't already). They need to stop forcing her to grow up so fast!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

proudmama wrote:From Anna's blog:
Emilia will stay awake now for much longer periods of time which is a lot of fun! She loves to play on her mat, try to roll over (from back to side), kick her legs and has even started holding and sucking on her toys. She is a very content, smiley baby and will happily entertain herself for long periods of time, cooing and babbling away...it's so cute!

I've never seen E do any of those things! Have any of you? Once again she's trying to come off as a great mom.

We have a pretty standard bedtime routine put into place which basically involves a bath with mommy (or a shower with daddy if we're stuck for time!), lotion, change into pj's and a big feed.

So E gets a bath from Anna every night? Yeah right. We've only seen her do that ONCE and that was because of the backlash from the previous day's vlog. She's so full of crap.

Learning to "talk". She now babbles, coos and gurgles to herself all the time. She even lets out an odd shriek here and there which frightens all her furry brothers & sisters ;)

Again, never seen her do this. Don't think they ever mentioned her rolling over or did they?

Sitting up more. She is not sitting up by herself yet but it is definitely her favourite position to be in! She likes to be propped up by cushions or pillows and will give a huge gummy smile as soon as she is moved to an upright position!

She probably only smiles when they prop her up because then for once she has a view of something other than her swing or the ceiling. They have got to stop propping her up on the sofa! She's already fallen over before. It won't be long before she falls onto the floor (if she hasn't already). They need to stop forcing her to grow up so fast!

well, in case emilia does all that, it's very rare and they don't film it. I've only ever seen her rolling over once. the other stuff... don't know. next to never.
flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

Jonathan's exercise plan is a load of shite, you can't do half muscle work half fat burning. You have to burn all your body fat before you can build your muscles up, he's already being half assed about this. Plus it's really annoying when people call themselves stalky but it being down to muscles.
He should look at himself when he first met Anna, this is what be should aim for, he was 25 at the time so it wasn't like he was a dweby teenager going through puberty (yuk) and as you can see he wasn't 'stalky' then!
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BIG LIAR! :jd: A. DOSE NOT give her brushes a weekly clean let alone a deep clean :lolface: has she forgotten she posted that horrid pic. OMG freakin liar!!!! What is WRONG with her??!!! :shock:
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

proudmama wrote:From Anna's blog:

Yeah I don't think there is anything "standard "about a 1am bedtime for a 4 month old.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sorry, may be a stupid question. but can anyone explain to me what lemsip is? I'm pretty positive we don't have something like that in germany. seems to be "medication" but on the other hand like a hot lemon drink? does it include paracetamol or something similar?
Last edited by geekinthepink on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

nope..Anna's diet has a lot to do with this. And she doesn't change her enough.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”