T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Also I love watching these two slowly sabotage their YouTube careers... it might be all fun and games now but they’ll be another Cullen and Katie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

Here’s a thought, why in the world would you decide to conceive a child right now, and not do a wait and see how this Corona is going to go. The CDC says elderly and pregnant are most at risk. She can’t do the safe thing and postpone a couple months for the safety of an unborn child. That’s one dedicated money grubbing ho. Gotta get that baby coin.
[/quote

Flu is much worse! Why are people freaking out so much about this!!!???
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

AryaStark wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:26 am She asks about stock piling aka hoarding supplies because of Corona and then snips later at everyone trying to educate “the ex nurse” about how more people die from the flu.

Here’s a thought, why in the world would you decide to conceive a child right now, and not do a wait and see how this Corona is going to go. The CDC says elderly and pregnant are most at risk. She can’t do the safe thing and postpone a couple months for the safety of an unborn child. That’s one dedicated money grubbing ho. Gotta get that baby coin.

Are you kidding me right!?
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

h 25 l wrote:This is what he looks like in all their stupid date night selfies. What a freaking dork. And her outfit is hideous. Wonder what magical push up bra she got to make it look like she has cleavage
Starting to get the vibes that these two need date night to get turned on by each other. I’ve never seen a couple that makes date night such a priority especially on 3 kids

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cam375 wrote:Here’s a thought, why in the world would you decide to conceive a child right now, and not do a wait and see how this Corona is going to go. The CDC says elderly and pregnant are most at risk. She can’t do the safe thing and postpone a couple months for the safety of an unborn child. That’s one dedicated money grubbing ho. Gotta get that baby coin.
[/quote

That’s pretty much where my worry comes in... the CDC has no idea how this virus effects pregnant women and their babies, they don’t have a lot of answers for anything on the virus. I had influenza b this year while pregnant and my doctor told me the only virus known to really get through the placenta is Zika but the flu is not something that’s too much of a worry for the fetus but with this corona virus they have no clue yet because it’s so new...

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

They try SO HARD to be relevant to the teen crowd.

Tiktok is so dumb... they aren't funny at all. It's like they dont even know how to enjoy each other's company without the help of an app.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I can't believe her wore those pants...and she wore that outfit.
They are such white trash.
That's the first thing I thought when I first watched her video before Vegas, and it stands true today.
They are trash.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

My tween daughter uses Tik Tok and asked me to get one and my response is always No, I'm old and no one wants to see me dancing. No one. These two are #teamtrytoohard. Cringey.

Did they guilt trip the sitter into watching the kids for a baby making date night?

Maybe Trashy has to get drunk and loosen up to give it up to little Shrimp. They are so gross that they have to advertise their sex life to the world all the time.
Sendallthewine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sendallthewine »

kristieanne87 wrote:I can't believe her wore those pants...and she wore that outfit.
They are such white trash.
That's the first thing I thought when I first watched her video before Vegas, and it stands true today.
They are trash.

It’s like she takes a trend but just completely butchers it, trashini style. Distressed jeans can be so cute yet hers are just awful. Peplum tops are in but not with hooker boob cups. The outfit is just so freakin baaaaad!

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

If the title suggestion for next thread isn't

"Filling holes and voids for happiness"

what about

"My kids are sick but I only care about getting some dick"

😂😂😂😂

#Neverstopbeingyourhusbandsgirlfriend is C.Beastons side piece motto 😉😉😉
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

h 25 l wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:55 pm This is what he looks like in all their stupid date night selfies. What a freaking dork. And her outfit is hideous. Wonder what magical push up bra she got to make it look like she has cleavage
😂😂😂 Spot on with 40 yr old virgin. Those khaki pants with the elastic ankles are REAL panty droppers! He looks like he borrows Carter's striped polo shirts.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I cannot believe he is actually capable of getting a side chick.
RealityBites wrote:
h 25 l wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:55 pm This is what he looks like in all their stupid date night selfies. What a freaking dork. And her outfit is hideous. Wonder what magical push up bra she got to make it look like she has cleavage
ImageImageImage Spot on with 40 yr old virgin. Those khaki pants with the elastic ankles are REAL panty droppers! He looks like he borrows Carter's striped polo shirts.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Salamisammich wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:49 pm
Cam375 wrote:Here’s a thought, why in the world would you decide to conceive a child right now, and not do a wait and see how this Corona is going to go. The CDC says elderly and pregnant are most at risk. She can’t do the safe thing and postpone a couple months for the safety of an unborn child. That’s one dedicated money grubbing ho. Gotta get that baby coin.
[/quote

That’s pretty much where my worry comes in... the CDC has no idea how this virus effects pregnant women and their babies, they don’t have a lot of answers for anything on the virus. I had influenza b this year while pregnant and my doctor told me the only virus known to really get through the placenta is Zika but the flu is not something that’s too much of a worry for the fetus but with this corona virus they have no clue yet because it’s so new...

Completely agree. Thank you.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She looks like she just came back from the 90’s. The top is not in style and is a ridiculous pairing with the jeans and converse? She has no sense of style or anything that resembles a wardrobe. Her closet is of a teen girl. Of course he was wearing his little boy short pants.
Tbag is back to her never stop being boyfriend girlfriend slogan she always used to do. I’d like to warn her again, all he HEARS(in selective male hearing) is find a girlfriend. He did that. You went nuts.
Maybe her new slogan should be you better NOT be anyone’s boyfriend/girlfriend.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:26 pm If the title suggestion for next thread isn't

"Filling holes and voids for happiness"

what about

"My kids are sick but I only care about getting some dick"

😂😂😂😂

#Neverstopbeingyourhusbandsgirlfriend is C.Beastons side piece motto 😉😉😉
Hahahaha!!😆😂 looove the second one! So true!
Kina88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kina88 »

I think it is in the recent BFV vlog (the one where Tanner has his shoes on the couch), but look at the tops of Tanner’s hands. They look absolutely destroyed by eczema and it looks so painful. Imagine if Ella’s hands looked that way. They would have her in the ER for sure ::eye roll:: So sick of these disgusting, lazy, selfish parents.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Real men unzip their fly to take a leak but shrimp drops his toddler pants to his ankles. Lol

Trashies bra cups are full of air while her titties are rolled up and pushed out the top for cleavage. Seriously ugly top on her. That would only be flattering on someone that actually had a body and boobs.

It repulses me to think about them in the bedroom. Shrimp with his high falsetto voice and needle dick and trashy with her pufferfish jowls. Nightmare fuel.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’m starting to think these date nights are a lie and here’s why... she posted at 9 pm that picture of them and said she can’t wait for date night she’s been looking forward to it all day. Ok? It’s Thursday, the places around me especially hibachi would be closing soon. Maybe the ones around her would still be open but a lot of restaurants around me on weekdays close about 930 10. Then at 10pm she posted the tik tok videos, I got the vibe they were back from their date night and home for the evening buzzing on alcohol possibly, having fun, and ready for operation drain Chris dry. But how did their date night only take an hour? There’s no way it only takes an hour to eat out, from the time they left, got there, ordered, got served, possibly had a drink or two, drive home, and then you gotta pay the babysitter and walk her out, and go check on your kiddos, and then start the tik tok videos idk the whole thing makes no sense to me

h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Just saw the list they put out for cleaners that kill the virus...and SHOCKER, thieves is not included 🤣
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

h 25 l wrote:Just saw the list they put out for cleaners that kill the virus...and SHOCKER, thieves is not included Image

Omg Erica Lee is a thieves freak. And she still uses it even after Jessi Christines video.
“Thieves cleaner is different as it does have antimicrobial properties”

This girl is a clean freak so Thieves must be paying her pretty well. But still. the stupid hurts.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”