Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

gibberish wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:27 am
IHateCilantro wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:03 pm
Snowball90 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:12 pm

If she's smart she would remodel the entire basement into the kids bedrooms with a play area and open up the main floor for a huge gourmet kitchen, dining room, homeschool area, her bedroom and living space. Plus that laundry room is actually a pretty good size its just narrow.

Guys its a pseudo split level. The Basement is developed. Go look at those pics again.
Part of the upstairs is the 2 car garage, so alot of it is downstairs
No, I think all 3 existing bedrooms are upstairs. The pic of the front of the house...the 2 small bedrooms are in the part that comes forward/on the opposite end of the garages. Four boys room are on the left, two girls on the right. The master bedroom is behind them on the back of the house. Zion's room is the room to the left of the garage doors.

That leaves the 2200 sq ft basement as future living space to be renovated later...
On the back you can see that door on the basement, there has to be something downstairs
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

How long will it take to get it fixed? They also claimed they'd be fixing up the current\old house and that shelf sat ready to fall on that one kid while she slept for months.
gibberish
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by gibberish »

IHateCilantro wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:27 am
gibberish wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:27 am
IHateCilantro wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:03 pm

Guys its a pseudo split level. The Basement is developed. Go look at those pics again.
Part of the upstairs is the 2 car garage, so alot of it is downstairs
No, I think all 3 existing bedrooms are upstairs. The pic of the front of the house...the 2 small bedrooms are in the part that comes forward/on the opposite end of the garages. Four boys room are on the left, two girls on the right. The master bedroom is behind them on the back of the house. Zion's room is the room to the left of the garage doors.

That leaves the 2200 sq ft basement as future living space to be renovated later...
On the back you can see that door on the basement, there has to be something downstairs
In the video titled "HOLD UP...I THINK WE'RE MOVING!" - around 39:45 she says the 3 current bedrooms are all on the same level. At 40:20 she discusses the basement...I gather there's hook-ups for another bathroom, but it's unfinished. The rest, she's kinda vague whether it's been finished or not. I hope she gives a basement tour soon!
yew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yew »

I haven't finished watching this latest video yet ("those dirty rotten movers"), but i feel so bad for her. It always sucks to be scammed. Jamerrill sounds sick too so it must not be fun to have to pack the whole house on such a short notice.
Aro
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Aro »

Someone please give this woman a decongestant.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Aro wrote:Someone please give this woman a decongestant.
Yes!! It’s worse every video. It’s not just a cold at this point. Go see a doctor lady. Get an ENT referral and some daily meds. That’s got to be so annoying for her but also if you job is talking to a camera every day you can’t sound like that! It’s obnoxious to listen to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She probably won't see a doctor she'll probably ask another mama for a natural remedy.

I like the cabinet color and wall color and am glad the oldest boy gets his own room even if the 4 other boys are forced to share one tiny room.

Another family [Yes, they are all ours] just announced baby 12 and they live in this VERY VERY tiny 3 bedroom with 1 bathroom. I cannot imagine being packed in like this.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Tiger27 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:04 am
Aro wrote:Someone please give this woman a decongestant.
Yes!! It’s worse every video. It’s not just a cold at this point. Go see a doctor lady. Get an ENT referral and some daily meds. That’s got to be so annoying for her but also if you job is talking to a camera every day you can’t sound like that! It’s obnoxious to listen to!

And Ill bet they have no insurance, cause its EVIL, right?
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They may have that Christian insurance but don't actually use it.
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

Someone give me a lowdown on this family...her video just popped up on a recommendations list....
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

CoffeeGurl wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:24 am Someone give me a lowdown on this family...her video just popped up on a recommendations list....
My personal opinion/take is that all of these large fundy families are helmed by a woman raised fundamentalist and told that they have to be submissive SAHMs and have large families, BUT they really should have been CEOs and business owners, because their hubbies eventually become unemployed PROPs in the background. They should have had 2 kids, gone to college and started a big biz and made bank.
jle0906
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jle0906 »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:33 am She probably won't see a doctor she'll probably ask another mama for a natural remedy.

I like the cabinet color and wall color and am glad the oldest boy gets his own room even if the 4 other boys are forced to share one tiny room.

Another family [Yes, they are all ours] just announced baby 12 and they live in this VERY VERY tiny 3 bedroom with 1 bathroom. I cannot imagine being packed in like this.
I can't stand these big families who cram all their kids into these small houses. In my opinion, if you don't/can't have a house where you have no more than 2 kids to a bedroom, maybe reconsider having that many kids.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

IHateCilantro wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:34 am
CoffeeGurl wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:24 am Someone give me a lowdown on this family...her video just popped up on a recommendations list....
My personal opinion/take is that all of these large fundy families are helmed by a woman raised fundamentalist and told that they have to be submissive SAHMs and have large families, BUT they really should have been CEOs and business owners, because their hubbies eventually become unemployed PROPs in the background. They should have had 2 kids, gone to college and started a big biz and made bank.
ETA- I have no doubt Jammerill loves her kids. BUT she didnt have this giant family because she enjoys and loves kids. She did it cause her fundy upbringing told her she had to, but her CEO heart is satisfied by it. Shes running it like a business, not a family.
If she was actually running it like Sarah Mwania, Healthy, carefully thought out meals, activities etc then Id say she loves it cause she loves being a mom, but her entire life is an assembly line factory. No time to stop and enjoy anything.
I hope I made sense.
alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

Unpopular opinion but I kind of like the kitchen! Yes it’s old as dirt and needs some rehabbing, but the color she chose for the cabinets is nice and the pressed metal backsplash actually looks pretty good with the cabinets. I don’t know why, but I do think this house is a “better” fit for their family. I think if they actually finish the basement, it will be good for them! Move Zion downstairs, with another room for two of the boys and they’ll have plenty of space.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I totally agree she loves her kids. Her need to have so many and homeschool comes from the fundy stuff. Adding to it a husband who seems like he doesn't pull his weight. She could have had college, a career, and 2-3 kids but when you're raised that you will grow up, marry young, and have as many babies as possible that you will breastfeed and homeschool - that's it - it can be hard to get out of that line of thinking. Her oldest was married young and I suspect most of the others will follow similar paths.
gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

alikruz wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:55 pm Unpopular opinion but I kind of like the kitchen! Yes it’s old as dirt and needs some rehabbing, but the color she chose for the cabinets is nice and the pressed metal backsplash actually looks pretty good with the cabinets. I don’t know why, but I do think this house is a “better” fit for their family. I think if they actually finish the basement, it will be good for them! Move Zion downstairs, with another room for two of the boys and they’ll have plenty of space.

I like the house too. Much more room than before, and the bedrooms all on one level. Room downstairs to expand. Lots of room outdoors.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is Jammerill the one who does the Korean Bulgogi beef?
chattykat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chattykat »

gibberish wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:18 am
alikruz wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:55 pm Unpopular opinion but I kind of like the kitchen! Yes it’s old as dirt and needs some rehabbing, but the color she chose for the cabinets is nice and the pressed metal backsplash actually looks pretty good with the cabinets. I don’t know why, but I do think this house is a “better” fit for their family. I think if they actually finish the basement, it will be good for them! Move Zion downstairs, with another room for two of the boys and they’ll have plenty of space.

I like the house too. Much more room than before, and the bedrooms all on one level. Room downstairs to expand. Lots of room outdoors.
The house is really kind of cool, but they are not doing the rehab very smart or doing it affordably. I'm not sure why they had to be out of their other house so fast, I really don't have time to watch hour long videos (her voice drives me nuts) so I'm not sure if they explained on there, but when you sell a home one of the deals in closing you can make is that you can stay there for a period of up to a couple of months until your other house is ready to move in. Granted, that will mean you will be carrying a couple mortgage payments but realistically compared to paying for a hotel and takeout food its actually cheaper in her case. That way they can do a good portion of the work before they move in like completing the main floor kitchen, dining, living, and bathrooms. I mean if the budget is right they can get it done in like six weeks. But shes talking about doing some of the work twice which means living in a construction zone which is not ideal in any situation.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Are they hiring a crane to transport all the frozen meals to the new house?
chattykat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chattykat »

IHateCilantro wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:18 pm Are they hiring a crane to transport all the frozen meals to the new house?
Haha wouldn't surprise me. I get why she does that but she does it in excess.

Return to “I-P”