T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

Salamisammich wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:06 am I’m starting to think these date nights are a lie and here’s why... she posted at 9 pm that picture of them and said she can’t wait for date night she’s been looking forward to it all day. Ok? It’s Thursday, the places around me especially hibachi would be closing soon. Maybe the ones around her would still be open but a lot of restaurants around me on weekdays close about 930 10. Then at 10pm she posted the tik tok videos, I got the vibe they were back from their date night and home for the evening buzzing on alcohol possibly, having fun, and ready for operation drain Chris dry. But how did their date night only take an hour? There’s no way it only takes an hour to eat out, from the time they left, got there, ordered, got served, possibly had a drink or two, drive home, and then you gotta pay the babysitter and walk her out, and go check on your kiddos, and then start the tik tok videos Image idk the whole thing makes no sense to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate to say it but I think you’re right
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

SO MUCH SECOND HAND EMBARSSMENT! She thinks she can dance!! The bedroom eyes that she gives the camera is hysterical. Girl, take a seat on one of those many chairs you stepped up on. Little shrimp dick loooooves catching that water in his mouth. If you look closely at the time when she's getting the water bottle the clock on the oven says 11pm.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Kina88 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:32 am I think it is in the recent BFV vlog (the one where Tanner has his shoes on the couch), but look at the tops of Tanner’s hands. They look absolutely destroyed by eczema and it looks so painful. Imagine if Ella’s hands looked that way. They would have her in the ER for sure ::eye roll:: So sick of these disgusting, lazy, selfish parents.
It looks like she tested out her sunless tanner on his hands.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

*EMBARRASSMENT* ;)
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

What a super sad life! dancing like little kids in the kitchen because they have no life or friends. It’s pretty sad they have no one but each other. His little elastic pants 🤪 lol oh my. They both are #teamtryhard and people that knew them said that. They are very immature and obsessed with attention.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Babyjen1012 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:18 pm Wow. That IG pic. How the fuck is he wearing the SAME gross ass toddler pants! Does Cream of celery not even give him style advice. She must not be embarrassed or she wouldn't be posting it anywhere. What a shitshow. 40yr virgin is spot on. What a creeper😬
Cream of celery .... I’m screaming 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

The only thing she shares with Kristin Cavallari is that they are both skeletal and both have ugly husbands
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

Okay Tiffani is the BIGGEST liar...I live not far from her...she lives in Centennial school district in Warminster not Central Bucks...the 5 schools that were closed for possible exposure to Coronavirus were in Central Bucks you idiot and even so the ones at most risk are the immunocompromised and elderly...hand hygiene idiot and with all the oils you are using all over the place I am shocked you have any concern. LIAR.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

I think they have their date night. I just think she has to filter her photo correctly, edit it, etc. Probably posts it while on the date night And those kitchen videos were embarrassing.

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Okay - my sister had their IG on last night during the Dance Marathon.

Adults: go to bed at a reasonable hour because they have to #adult the next day.

Beastons: get a babysitter so they can stay up half the night making tiktoc videos instead of sleeping?

I think we have a Id-tenT code. (a throwback to my IT days)

Idiots.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

thisisgold21 wrote:SO MUCH SECOND HAND EMBARSSMENT! She thinks she can dance!! The bedroom eyes that she gives the camera is hysterical. Girl, take a seat on one of those many chairs you stepped up on. Little shrimp dick loooooves catching that water in his mouth. If you look closely at the time when she's getting the water bottle the clock on the oven says 11pm.
Still seems like a pretty quick date night from the time she posted the Instagram pic til the time she posted the tik tok videos... So maybe she exaggerates date night and it’s more let’s grab something to eat because we hate what’s in the house and don’t wanna pay for the kids. In any case they just had a date night 3 weeks ago they are so annoying.

charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

If they’d really had a date night they’d have posted photos of them in the restaurant. Or tiktoks of them dancing on the tables. :?
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Whoa whoa whoa, I just went back and realized that she replaced the GREY AND WHITE chevron curtains in the boys’ room with new GREY AND WHITE striped curtains. What in the actual fuck?!?! Bought new curtains for now reason. But why buy ones that are essentially the same?!?!

Please, T.Liar, tell us again how you are becoming a minimalist

Bb92020
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Bb92020 »

sunshine616 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:19 am Okay Tiffani is the BIGGEST liar...I live not far from her...she lives in Centennial school district in Warminster not Central Bucks...the 5 schools that were closed for possible exposure to Coronavirus were in Central Bucks you idiot and even so the ones at most risk are the immunocompromised and elderly...hand hygiene idiot and with all the oils you are using all over the place I am shocked you have any concern. LIAR.

YUPPPPPP LITERALLY MADE AN ACCOUNT TO COME AND SAY THIS.

I live about 20 minutes from her and the second I watched that story I'm like you have got to be kidding me.

She's such a fucking liar and it proves two things
1. She's a fucking drama queen that lies about everything to make her life seem harder, more complicated, etc...
2. And she WISHES she could afford to live in the school district that closed schools today. Centennial is like a 4/10 on great schools and CB is a 9/10 in a much nicer area than the neighborhood she lives in.

She's always bragging she lives in Philly and always goes to events in Newtown, bitch, I literally know WHERE you live. You ain't all that.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

Bb92020 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:59 pm
sunshine616 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:19 am Okay Tiffani is the BIGGEST liar...I live not far from her...she lives in Centennial school district in Warminster not Central Bucks...the 5 schools that were closed for possible exposure to Coronavirus were in Central Bucks you idiot and even so the ones at most risk are the immunocompromised and elderly...hand hygiene idiot and with all the oils you are using all over the place I am shocked you have any concern. LIAR.

I live about 20 minutes from her and the second I watched that story I'm like you have got to be kidding me.

1. She's a fucking drama queen that lies about everything to make her life seem harder, more complicated, etc...
2. And she WISHES she could afford to live in the school district that closed schools today. Centennial is like a 4/10 on great schools and CB is a 9/10 in a much nicer area than the neighborhood she lives in.

She's always bragging she lives in Philly and always goes to events in Newtown, bitch, I literally know WHERE you live. You ain't all that.
oh hey yeah we do live in central bucks...my kids school wasn't one of the ones affected but i got text alerts all day.

she is such a liar and probably said what she did for attention and pity and maybe in hopes of people venmoing her money or gift cards or free star bucks because she is pathetic like that.

hey Tiffani if you want to decrease your risk for coronavirus why not stop shopping so much at Target.

Over her.
goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

I'm local as well and was straight rolling my eyes.

I know it's nit-picky but I HATE that she goes to the NAQ and stuff in Newtown. She fucking wishes she was Newtown but she's Jersey and always will be. No offense to Jersey but if you grew up in this part of PA, you know what I'm saying LOL.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Did anyone see that fun afternoon on shrimps ig story? Making ella watching their tiktok videos and dance?

The kids cant speak or write but they sure know how to perform for the camera!

Self obsessed assholes constantly watching their own videos and staring at themselves
Bb92020
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Bb92020 »

goaheadandstfu wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:54 pm

I know it's nit-picky but I HATE that she goes to the NAQ and stuff in Newtown. She fucking wishes she was Newtown but she's Jersey and always will be. No offense to Jersey but if you grew up in this part of PA, you know what I'm saying LOL.
Haha no not picky at all. This is exactly what I'm saying she always wants people to think she lives in newtown. Constantly putting on a show that all us locals know is bullshit.

Anything for the "woe is me"

And totally agree about the Jersey thing 😂😂
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Have any of yah'll watched the last couple of days on IG of Jessie Christine/Keep Calm and Clean?

She is flat calling Young Living a scam and pointing out how Thieves cleaner won't kill Covid-19.

It's f-in great.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Bb92020 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:51 pm
goaheadandstfu wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:54 pm

Haha no not picky at all. This is exactly what I'm saying she always wants people to think she lives in newtown. Constantly putting on a show that all us locals know is bullshit.

Anything for the "woe is me"

And totally agree about the Jersey thing 😂😂
What's the difference between a girl from New Jersey and the trash?

The trash gets picked up once a week.

...I'll see myself out.😜 no, but really, no hate to Jersey. It's just a joke.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”